A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerald smiled, merely saying, "It wasn't so bad."

"Well, it must have been really tough, you know, wondering when you would be rescued and being deprived of modern conveniences. "What did you do to keep you mind off your worries?" he asked.

"Oh, we managed to keep ourselves busy. It's fair to say we actually had a good time. Wouldn't you say Aiko?"

"Absolutely," she replied smiling broadly.

"Still, it must have been awful," the official insisted.

The trip by boat up-river to Iquitos took several more hours. Aiko and Gerald were taken immediately to a hospital where they were quarantined for three days. After undergoing various medical exams, including those for various tropical diseases and parasites, both were declared to be healthy and ready to go home.

Aiko and Gerald came home to a huge and happy reception of family, friends and colleagues. They proudly showed their adornments. Gerald amazed everyone with his tale about how he saved a man's life by single-handed killing a huge anaconda. To everyone's awe, he pointed to the snake's fangs on his adornments as belonging to the very snake he killed.

Aiko and Gerald put their adornments on display in their living room. Although they didn't look like much, they had more significance to the couple than most other people would ever know.

Coming next in Chapter 17 Morphing Marriages: The couples begin to collectivize their marriages.