A Tale for the Middle Ages Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon moved her hand to Joanne's body, caressing and squeezing her bum. She sat up beside Shannon facing Rob, allowing Shannon to slip her fingers between her legs and into her sex. The touch of Shannon's fingers on her own clit was electrifying. With a cry Joanne leaned forward into Rob and mashed her lips onto his. She felt she was losing her mind with lust, the sex being played out in front of her between her man and the young girl just so crazy sexy she thought she would burst.

And Shannon's fingers working into her vagina and swirling around her clit was driving her wild. Rob broke the kiss as he groaned and squeezed his eyes shut trying to savour the moment. When he opened them Joanne had this huge grin on her face as she watched his expression of almost painful enjoyment. They locked eyes and both softly laughed at each other. Their look confirmed to each other how crazy sexy the scene was. But they weren't stopping.

"Rob, don't stop. Make our lover come," Joanne gasped to him. "I'll help."

He needed no encouragement. He pulled out and flipped Shannon onto her knees. Re-entering her, he began to thrust deep into the young woman who was hissing and groaning and muttering unintelligible words below him. Joanne lay beside them and moved one hand around finding Shannon's clit again.

Shannon screamed loudly, "YES, YES, right there." She looked into Joanne's eyes who was watching in amazement at the girl's face. She was mesmerized by the contortions of pleasure and lust in Shannon's features. She tried kissing her but the kisses were more swipes of the tongues as Shannon was babbling and moaning loudly. Joanne knew her vocal young lover to be loud during sex but Shannon was over the top now.

With a huge gasp of, "Ahhhhhhh fuuuuuckkkkkkk!" Shannon mashed her head into Joanne's chest and came loudly. Clutching her arms tightly around Joanne she thrust and shook against Rob's cock, still buried deeply in her. He had stilled his motions while she savoured her orgasm. Finally, she pulled away from both of them and curled into a fetal position as she slowly came down and caught her breath. Rob flopped on his side, his cock still engorged and hard, watching her while Joanne on the other side gently caressed her side and hips.

Finally, Joanne spoke, "Wow, that was amazing. You two were so beautiful to watch. I can't believe I waited so long to experience you guys fucking. It was so hot!"

With that Shannon opened her eyes and smiled at Joanne. "Glad you liked it. But now its my turn to enjoy you two doing it."

"Ummmm, I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that," Joanne replied hesitantly, looking at Rob questioningly. "Did you ...?"

"No, I thought I should save something."

"Oh."

Shannon moved onto her knees, pushed Joanne onto her back and draped her hair over her face. She nuzzled her nose against her and gently laid a kiss on her lips. Joanne nibbled back. Shannon reached for Joanne's breast and began a slow massage as she deepened the kiss. Stopping, she looked over at Rob, who had already taken his cue. He moved on his knees between her legs, positioning his cock. Shannon returned to kissing and licking Joanne's lips. She tweaked and rolled each nipple in turn with her thumb and fingers.

Rob slowly pushed in to Joanne, enjoying the hiss of breath expelled and the soft moan. For a few minutes he moved slowly, just savouring the sight of Shannon's gorgeous back as she leaned over Joanne's chest, kissing her. Rob lowered his lips to run his tongue up and down Shannon's spine. He was in heaven with his two beautiful lovers below him. He decided this just might be the most erotic sight for him ever. His cock pulsed inside Joanne in agreement. He was so close but he wanted the moment to last forever,

Shannon sat up and wrapped her arms around Rob's head, pulling their lips together. Pulling back she said, "Rob, make love to her. Make her come. Do it!"

With a groan he began to stroke hard and fast into Joanne. She was writhing and moaning below him, her reserve about opening up to two lovers at once now forgotten.

Shannon was entranced by the mating going on beside her. The current of excitement flowing through her lovers went right through her body as well. The sight of Joanne's face contorted in pleasure and lust was beautiful. So primal!

Even more primal was the male body thrusting into the woman below. Shannon ran a hand into Rob's hair and then down his spine.to his ass. She was awed by the power of the male beside her. She leaned forward and watched his penis rise out of the woman and then drive back down into her. She began massaging his ass, feeling the muscles tense on each thrust.

Rob looked at her almost questioningly. "Rob, love your woman. Give her everything. Do it! Make her scream, make her come."

With that she snaked her hand underneath between their tummies until she could slide a finger over Joanne's clit. The heat of his cock and the motion were felt on the end of her fingers as she swirled her fingers over Joanne's clit. Joanne was now writhing and moaning with pleasure.

Rob was so close and he used all his control to hold it back. His thrusting became more urgent as he worked to bring Joanne to a climax. Shannon's next caress was his undoing. She slipped her other hand down and wrapped her fingers around his sack and began a firm kneading of his balls.

In seconds he was over the top. The feel of the small hands on his balls and her breath on his shoulders drove him into a frenzy of motion as he came violently, bring Joanne along with him. He yelled out his release and collapsed on Joanne's chest as they both gasped for air. Shannon laid down beside them, thoroughly satisfied with her role in bringing them both to orgasmic delight.

After several calming minutes, Rob raised up on his arms. Shannon giggled.

"What?" he asked, both older people looking at her. "I think older people have better sex than twenty somethings. Must be experience."

"Most older people don't have a gorgeous, incredibly hot twenty something to get them fired up."

"And you must know that twenty somethings can be relentless when it comes to sex," she replied with a giggle. "Be assured, I'm just starting with you two. I intend to push the limits of middle aged lovers."

He looked down at Joanne and smiled. "I think we've been challenged. I'm up for trying, what about you?"

"Mmmm, me too," Joanne softly murmured, kissing him lightly and reaching over to hold Shannon's hand. "I've always liked challenges. Two of us should be able to contain her."

"Doubt it. You two drive me crazy. I want to fuck you into submission."

To that they all laughed. The air was heavy with love.

****

Sitting in Rob's kitchen, finishing off his famous blueberry pancakes, Shannon stated, "I'm feeling better this morning. I'm going back for another clinical round at Sick Kids this afternoon."

"Shannon sweetie, you are strong. Take each experience one at a time."

"Your friendship is so important to me now, in all that I'm doing."

"Shannon," Joanne continued, "your friendship for Rob and I is a delight, a patch of beautiful sunlight on our lives!"

"And you're pretty good on the fore deck. Even Melissa says so , it must be true," Rob added, already thinking of his boat's crew for the next racing season..

"Hey don't forget the sex," Shannon replied with a pout. I'm not so bad for an inexperience girl,"

"Shannon, for the rest of our lives, we will never forget the sex," Joanne said for both of them.

"Good, because I want to give you lots more to remember,"

With that the very happy girl, secure in the knowledge of the love from her friends, headed off to resume her life's work in medicine.

The End!

*****

Thanks for reading my story. Hope you enjoyed it and please vote.