A Tale of Loss and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Correct!"

"Shima is a voracious crone," Nita said. "When Pomona met her and asked for some concoction, that lewd healer told our connu to expose her teats because she desired to suck them."

"Well I must admit that herbido is a great potion. To lift the sexual drive for an overnight mating, just take five drops on your tongue and there you go," Zola said, raising one leg and making a turn to kneel beside Nita who sat up instantly.

"Get on your feet and let's go home, lazes! I don't want to fool away the whole night, answering your petty questions about the price I paid her for a weekly dose," Pomona told them.

Nita pursed her lips and Zola grinned. They rose without uttering a word.

The trio walked a winding path until their hut came into view. Pomona entered before her wives. She fixed the torch into a sconce and gave Zola the vial. "Take your pasties off while I remove her breechcloth," she said, rolling her eyes in Nita's direction.

"Sure," Zola said, "and Nita will return you the favor." She walked toward a corner, put the vial into an engraved wall shelf, and carefully detached the pasties from her nipples.

As she turned around, her eyes fell on Pomona and Nita. Necking, they fumbled with each other's belts and unfastened the breechcloths that glided down their toned legs. She licked her lips, ogling them all over. Touching her quivering pussy lips, she felt the wetness that oozed and trickled down her thighs.

Pomona reached up, removed Nita's pasties, and sucked her engorged nipples. In return, Nita caressed her hair and looked at Zola. "Baby, I don't think you should stand there alone," she spoke, giving her a wink.

Zola smiled and approached them. Pomona swung an arm, hugging her. They laughed and kissed each other while Nita fondled their rumps.

A current of cold air swept into their hut as Nita and Zola took Pomona's pasties off. Squeezing her huge tits, each girl clamped her lips around one nipple and sucked it ravenously. Pomona sighed and bit her lip for the desirable sensation that caused her nipples to throb. She laughed dreamily, holding their heads against her bust and letting their tongues flick on her sensitive areolae.

With their eyes closed and pussies twitching in the lust that escalated, they continued making out. Suddenly, a gowned woman sneaked into their hut. Carrying an unconscious nude girl in her arms, she moved at a deliberate pace and eventually stopped beside them.

A whistling sound attracted Pomona's attention and she opened her eyes. Her jaw dropped as she gazed the gowned woman who spoke tartly, "I am back, ma chérie."

"G-Gilda," Pomona stammered.

Zola and Nita jumped, hearing the name. They stared Gilda in her creepy, vacant eyes.

"Yes, I am back," said the peri. She shrieked and rushed onward, knocking them down.

Nita braced herself on elbows in a while. She turned her head, saw Gilda near the straw mat, and glowered. "Stop harassing us and get out," she rebuked her.

"Your hut isn't cozy tonight but she'll be safe now," Gilda said, apparently ignoring her insolent utterance. She laid the unconscious girl on mat, then stretched her arms wide, and swiftly rose higher. They looked up, frozen with terror as her frame dissolved into a smoky essence that instantly drifted down upon them.

Pomona and her wives coughed. Feeling suffocated, they clutched their throats as the cloud shrouded them all over. They scrambled on their feet, rushed out of the hut, and eventually stopped under a pudendine to regain their breaths.

Following the trio, Gilda changed back to her real form and snapped her fingers. A horde of waxbees flew out of the foliage and attacked the nude guards who waved their hands helplessly. They screamed and ran away to save themselves as the angry swarm buzzed around them.

"Now I have revenged myself upon Nita," Gilda spoke behind their backs. She turned around and floated her way back to the hut.

CHAPTER FOUR

IN THE COHABIREM

"Inga!"

"Yes, O Great Chief!"

"You are distracting me."

"Ah! I beg your forgiveness for the disturbance that I have caused you."

"You'll be punished for doing that again!"

"I am yours, O Great Chief! Obeying and pleasing you is my honor."

"Good!"

Once more, Inga raised her legs until they compressed her full tits. For a brief moment, she looked at the flower garlands that hung from the ceiling. The oil lamp cast dim yellow light around the cohabirem, enlightening them romantically.

Contented with her response, Dagmar resumed licking her pussy. She ran her tongue up along the clefts of Inga's open twat and flicked it on the engorged clit. Closing her mouth on the pink and smooth glans, she sucked it noisily.

The pleasure rose in Inga's loins and she convulsed, biting her lip. In order to abstain herself from moving, she held her legs firmly. Letting any part of her body be touched, kissed, and licked by Dagmar was crucial to her; the Vulvalican chief would eventually choose her as connu for her absolute servitude.

After releasing Inga's clit, Dagmar sucked it again before gluing her mouth to the inflamed pussy. Inhaling her feminine essence, she swallowed the juice that oozed and licked it off the delicious twat.

"I love tasting your pussy," Dagmar said. She slid atop her, grabbed her knockers, and added, "Raise your arms, close your eyes, and show me that dreamy look on your face."

Inga obeyed her willingly. Lying enticingly vulnerable, she let Dagmar squeeze her tits. A desirable sensation instantly electrified the nerves in her nipples and clit. She sighed, perceiving Dagmar's wet mouth on her areolae.

Dagmar glided her lips over Inga's left tit. She drew her cheeks in, keeping the resilient flesh in her mouth. Sucking it hard, she released the pink nipple slowly. Her tongue flicked over the erogenous nub, teasing it. Moving her head, she licked Inga's cleavage and grabbed her juicy tits to kiss under them.

Inga laughed when Dagmar took a mouthful of her right boob and continued sucking it fervently. She clutched the fern bedding and trembled lustfully. "Yes, yes O Great Chief! Keep sucking my teats. Love me like this! Let me forget everything tonight," she murmured.

Dagmar, too preoccupied to listen to Inga's incessant prattle, stopped sucking her tits. She licked them from nipple to nipple, nuzzled up her chest, and pecked on her neck. Their lips met in a French kiss. Inga moaned into her mistress' mouth, relishing the passion they shared.

They went on with necking each other, completely oblivious of the hide drapery being raised at the entryway. A dark-skinned woman with a swarthy face and brown hair stepped inside the cohabirem. Like all the tribeswomen, she had a pair of pasties affixed on her nipples and a breechcloth that covered her loins. Her full lips curved into a smile as she stared at the duo making love.

The chief settled comfortably between Inga's splayed legs before kissing her down to the belly button. The dark-skinned woman stood and pensively watched, licking her lips. 'Inga, my dear, I will teach you to be a good screamer,' she determined. 'Our chief prefers the lazes who pipe up in bed. Well, you still aren't her favie as I am.'

Turning her head, Dagmar placed her cheek on Inga's stomach and spoke up, "Yamila!"

"Yes O Great Chief," Yamila replied softly. Swaying her hips, she walked toward them and stopped near the vast bed.

"What brings you here, puss? Haven't I told you to have fun with Nuala and Mika tonight?"

Yamila, Nuala, Mika, and Inga were Dagmar's handmaidens. They had beautiful faces, smooth skins, lustrous locks, supple bodies, and voluptuous curves. Since Dagmar had chosen Inga as her hommie that night, the three girls slept with one another in the handierem.

"We never defy your commands, O Great Chief," Yamila said. "We are here to serve you."

"Then be a good laz and don't let them wait too long for you," Dagmar said, winking.

"I will surely do what pleases you O Great Chief, but Gilda showed up at Pomona's hut."

Dagmar laughed. "What's so special about her? She is just a peri who habitually roams around the island from hut to hut and pesters the tribdas for her own amusement," she said.

"It's true, O Great Chief! Gilda has never been that special until she brought a laz from the deep."

"What? She brought a laz!"

Yamila nodded.

Dagmar frowned. "Hum... all right! Take Nuala and Mika with you. Head them straight to Pomona's hut. Make sure she and her connues must not coquet with the laz," she ordered.

"The laz is already unconscious and benumbed, O Great Chief! Gilda laid her on the straw mat before driving Pomona and her connues out of their abode. They were too harassed to put something on."

"Very funny," Dagmar quipped. She moved down, kissed Inga on her pussy, and added, "Off you go!"

Yamila bowed, turned around, and smoothly walked out of the cohabirem.

CHAPTER FIVE

PETRIFYO AND HERBIDO

Dagmar hiked on the path that curved amid the scores of huts. Inga followed her, carrying a torch. They walked past the pudendine and found a couple of hefty girls who stood attentively, holding their spears crossed.

"Yamila is smart," Dagmar said. "She must have told them to stand on their guard."

"Yes O Great Chief," Inga replied. "I see no one else from the tribd here."

"True," Dagmar affirmed. "Gilda is still in the hut but she won't dare pestering my handies."

The guards uncrossed their spears and bowed as the duo stopped before them.

"Our gracious chief, Dagmar Eydis, demands to know the current outcome of security measures," Inga declared.

"We forbade all the tribdas from loitering around here, O Great Chief," said one of the guards.

"Shima used her petrifyo on Gilda. Now the peri is as stiff as a log," added her ally.

"Excellent," Dagmar exclaimed.

"Keep on watching until you are ordered to leave," Inga told them as Dagmar resumed walking onward.

They approached the hut, hearing voices that emitted from within. Dagmar cast a glance at Inga and made a hush gesture. She raised the hide drapery and peered through the entryway.

The hut was unusually well lit. In addition to the light of torch that was already fixed into the sconce, a greenish glow emanated from Gilda's gown. With a shocked look on her face and stiff upright posture, she was spinning smoothly in the midair.

They stepped inside the hut. Looking up, Inga gaped at the petrified peri. On the contrary, Dagmar stayed calm. She eyed the stunner who lay unconscious and vulnerably spread-eagled on the straw mat. An old woman, clad in a tinged breechcloth, was holding her thighs apart and licking her pussy.

Inga gasped as Dagmar nudged her in the ribs. She looked down and exclaimed, "Vah!"

Nuala and Mika were sucking Yamila's tits in a corner. They took their mouths off her nipples, turned their heads, and found Dagmar standing next to Inga at the entryway.

"The Chief is here," Mika said; her beautiful Chinese face flushed.

Nuala's green eyes sparkled in contrast to her tanned skin. "True and Shima can't get enough of a pussy feast," she quipped.

"Then let's pull the crone to her feet," Yamila said, grinning broadly. She fixed the pasties back on her nipples.

The trio approached Shima. Yamila grabbed her left arm while Nuala clutched its counterpart. Together, they pulled her up on her feet. Mika held back an urge to laugh as the healer opened her fleshy mouth and babbled with a trill; she bore a great likeness to a rosy-lipped batfish taken out of the water.

Scowling at Shima, Dagmar waved a hand. Yamila and Nuala let her arms go.

"What nonsense was that? No Gynecian dares behaving rude to her chief," Dagmar spoke angrily.

"F-forgive me O Great Chief," Shima stammered. "I d-didn't want to but ..."

"Don't tell me you took some foul potion to lift your sexual drive!"

"It is here-in the shelf," Shima quivered.

Dagmar raised her eyebrows. "I see! The guards and you were into a potion-bartering of which I knew nothing," she said.

Shima could utter no reply; she was trembling from head to toe as her breath came in shallow gulps.

"Show me," Dagmar said.

"Come on," Mika spoke to the old woman, clutching her arm and lead her to the shelf. In the mean time, Inga turned and fixed her torch into the free sconce.

Shima plodded back with Mika. Still trembling out of fear, she stopped before Dagmar and passed the vial on to her.

Dagmar took it and frowned as she scrutinized the thick contents, which looked crimson in bright light. She looked up and asked, "What do you call it?"

"Herbido," Shima replied.

Dagmar smiled broadly. "I like it and..." she paused, turning her head. The peri still spun like a dummy in the midair. "I can forgive you on one condition."

Shima stared at her in disbelief.

"For petrifying Gilda and saving all the tribdas from her maleficence, you can have fun with the substies," Dagmar declared.

Shima breathed a sigh of relief.

"However," Dagmar continued, rolling her eyes to the unconscious girl, "do you have any potion that may resuscitate her?"

For an answer, Shima nodded and bowed.

CHAPTER SIX

THE MIRACULOUS SALVIDO

The sky was ominously dark. Lightning flashed repeatedly from the black clouds. The ferocious storm and turbulent waves swept a frail ship astray. Screams issued from her deck and bodies fell into the deep. On the contrary, Selena neither screamed nor moved her body. She felt safe and calm as the lingering warmth assuaged the chill around her. The mist enshrouded her all over and she heard a sweet yet indiscernible voice. Some fragrant wafts that hit her nostrils swiftly filled her lungs and then...

Selena opened her eyes but with bright light around, she had to close them instantly. Smelling and inhaling the same essence, she coughed. A groan escaped her mouth for the ache that pervaded her head.

"Well done Shima," a woman spoke. Selena heard a giggle, and then something fluid hit her face that made her start. She gasped, flipped her eyes open, and blinked mindlessly. Coming to her senses, she saw an ugly old woman who showed her a toothy grin. Selena opened her mouth to scream but a dulcet voice caught her attention, "Here, let's help her."

The speaker was a beautiful and half-naked Chinese girl who walked closer to them. She knelt down at Selena's left side and grabbed her arm. The old woman giggled nervously; her coarse hands trembled as she touched Selena's right arm.

The duo gently helped Selena to sit up. A tanned girl, as beautiful and half-naked as the Chinese girl was, stepped forward; she also knelt down at Selena's left side. Holding a pink sponge in her hand, she raised it. Selena recoiled feebly but the tanned girl wiped her face dry. Then she cupped it, smiled, and remarked, "Lovely!"

Selena let her move closer and instantly received a kiss on her lips.

"Nuala," the woman who had praised Shima a while ago, spoke once again.

The tanned girl quickly broke the kiss, rose, and turned around. "Yes O great Chief," she said.

Selena noticed three other women standing before her. One in the middle was clothed in a tanned hide dress down to her feet. A feathered crown, haughty mien, and the impassive oval face suggested an air of authority about her. A dark-skinned beauty and an alluring girl with fair complexion stood at her left and right sides respectively. Just like the Chinese and tanned girls, they looked very seductive in their half-naked state.

"Don't be so unduly quick," the crowned woman said coldly.

"I beg your forgiveness O Great Chief," Nuala apologized.

The chief appraised Selena lasciviously. Curbing an urge to lick her thin lips, she thought, 'Well, I can't condemn Nuala anymore for kissing this laz. She's so damned bonny and fetching.'

Selena felt uneasy as the six strange women kept gazing her meaningfully. Averting her eyes bashfully, she looked down. Then she stared at her uncovered crotch and naked body in disbelief. That instant, pain shot through her head. She grabbed it and cried out.

"Shima," the chief addressed the old woman.

Shima nodded in return and motioned Nuala to hand the sponge over to her. After receiving it, she looked at the six vials already kept on the ground and picked one that contained a green concoction. She removed the cork, quickly put the sponge on its mouth, and inverted it four times. Then she raised the soaked sponge and squeezed it. The concoction seeped between her fingers and dropped into the wound on Selena's head.

Selena screamed and writhed as the concoction excruciated her. The Chinese girl hugged her instantly and Nuala clasped her legs.

"Don't let go of her," Shima spoke up. She bunged the vial, put the sponge down, and watched closely.

The wound healed in a couple of minutes. Tears rolled down Selena's cheeks and her screams abated into moans. Resting her head on Chinese girl's shoulder, she closed her eyes and fell silent.

"Poor laz," the chief said compassionately. "Is she all right?"

"Yes O Great Chief! My salvido has healed her enjur and rendered her asleep. She won't be up before dawn," Shima replied.

"Impressive," the chief exclaimed. When Nuala and the Chinese girl carefully laid Selena on the mat, she turned her eyes to Gilda and added, "I want to ask her some questions. Can you lock her up now?"

"Doing that will be my pleasure O Great Chief," Shima said. She picked the largest vial, rose to her feet, approached the petrified peri, and sprinkled a silvery substance on her. The chief and her handmaidens watched in awe as some thick grayish essence issued from Gilda's gown. Like a huge python, it instantly engulfed her from head to toe and faded away.

"Very well done," the chief remarked briskly. "You must have dispatched her somewhere, haven't you?"

Shima quickly bunged the vial and raised it. "Here, O Great Chief! She will remain locked up until you give me an order to set her free," she said.

"Make sure she stays with you until then," the chief said, gazing at the grey essence that eddied in the vial. "Off you go!"

Shima bowed, turned around, walked over to Selena's right, picked all the vials up, and withdrew from the hut.

Nuala and the Chinese girl cast a glance at the two handmaidens who stood impassive. Meanwhile the chief frowned, gazing at Selena and said, "I wonder who she is and why Gilda has brought her from the deep. Well, nobody but she herself will answer all the questions. Since Gilda is locked up and the peace is restored, we'll go back and sleep well."

She paused, turned her gaze to Nuala, and resumed, "You can stay with her and have fun tonight."

Nuala's face brightened up. She got on her feet and bowed.

The chief gave her a wink and addressed the Chinese girl, "Come Mika!"

Mika stood up and swiftly followed the three women. As they departed, Nuala turned her head and looked down. Her eyes lewdly roamed over Selena's supple body and voluptuous curves. She knelt down between her creamy legs, fondled them tenderly, and lay atop her.

"You are so irresistible," she spoke affectionately and kissed her on the cheek. Placing Selena's arms up around her head, she grabbed her big boobs and squeezed them playfully. "Yes! I cannot ignore such beautiful teats," she said before taking the light brown nipples into her mouth.

Nuala continued sucking Selena's tits until her nipples hardened. Showering a trail of kisses down to her crotch, she splayed her full thighs and looked up. "Shima was forced to take her mouth off your pussy but I'll make love to you and no one is going to disturb us," she said and glued her mouth to Selena's twat.

CHAPTER SEVEN

MEMELETH

The north wind wafted across the dewy meadows and trees, still carrying the last remnants of cold night air. The sun broke over the eastern horizon, like a mother chasing an errant child. The faint buzzing of insects and the melodious chirping of birds proclaimed the rise of a breezy day.