A Tale of Loss and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena hissed and closed her eyes once again. Three tongues flicked on the most irritable parts of her body, escalating the pleasurable sensation she relished. Her clit and nipples throbbed into their mouths. She convulsed all over as they sucked her passionately, causing the clonic spasm in her cunt.

Inga clawed Selena's ass cheeks, sucking her clit voraciously. The wetness oozed out, soaking her chin and neck but she kept her lips glued to the pink morsel. Nuala and Inga squeezed Selena's tits, letting them glide against their tongues and palates.

Selena laughed ecstatically. Her chest heaved in the heat that permeated her vitals. Love juice gushed forth, filling her cunt. She moaned and strained her torso, reaching a swift plateau. Pleasure soared up her spine and hit her senses. She screamed, clutching at the fern bedding. Her pussy quivered and she squirted, emitting her juices profusely.

Yamila and Nuala released Selena's nipples and hugged her firmly. They kissed her on the mouth and cheeks, and licked the perspiration down her neck.

Inga gave Selena's clit a deep kiss and said, "My pussy needs attention."

"Why don't you ride her face then? She will return you the favor, I am sure," Nuala said.

"I'll eat Lena's clittor before you do," Yamila told her.

Nuala looked at her, frowning peevishly.

"Well, I am as good as you at giving face," Yamila added, grinning broadly.

"Are you telling me to suck her teats overnight?"

"You will surely do that until she cums."

"What a witty answer," Nuala jeered. "So you knew I won't protest to grab a bonte!"

They clutched Selena by her arms, pulled her up on her feet, waited until Inga rose, and then helped her to lie on the bed.

Inga wiped Selena's cum off her neck and chin with the back of her hand. "Pity I can't taste it now," she said and untied her breechcloth.

Yamila knelt between Selena's legs, touched her wet pussy lips, and declared, "So can't I. She's still ready!"

Selena gasped. She fixed a dreamy gaze on Inga who stood, towering over her, and touching her own twat.

Nuala ogled at Selena's hardened nipples. 'Very true,' she thought, biting her lip.

Yamila roamed her hands over Selena's thighs, splayed them, bent forward, and kissed on her hood.

Nuala touched Selena's stomach, tracing up a line and patted under her bust. "What are you waiting for, Inga? I can't suck her teats as long as you keep standing over her with your legs open!"

Inga laughed, squatted above Selena's face, and lowered herself. "My pussy is yours, baby! Lick me there and make me cum for you," she spoke salaciously.

Selena looked up at her ripe snatch that quivered, sending forth an aroma of arousal. As Yamila licked her pussy, she trembled and grabbed Inga by her ass cheeks. Opening her mouth, she poked her tongue between the engorged pussy lips and flicked it up to the glans clitordis.

Nuala tweaked Selena's one nipple while she kept her mouth glued to the other. She hummed, fervently holding the juicy boob in her mouth. Pressing her lips together, she let it slip out and promptly took its counterpart. She sucked it avidly and twirled her tongue on the erect nipple.

Yamila licked Selena's pussy, went down licking her vaganus, and pocked her tongue into the asshole. Firmly holding her thighs open and zestfully rimming her, she enjoyed the salty taste.

Selena shuddered, once again, perceiving Nuala's mouth on her tits and Yamila's tongue flicking up her vaganus. She closed her lips on Inga's clit and sucked it as she would a puffy nipple.

Inga moaned and bent forward, placing her hands on the ground. Selena was hitting the high spot; she sucked her clit, licking the glans along and resolutely bringing her to the edge.

Nuala showered Selena's stomach with a trail of kisses. She smooched her belly button and licked the linea alba back to her tits. Squeezing them playfully, she resumed sucking her nipples.

Yamila removed her pasties and breechcloth, without taking her mouth off Selena's pussy. Then she located her pussy hole, teased it with a finger, and instantly penetrated her.

Selena raked Inga's globes with her fingernails. Tasting the wetness that oozed, she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into the receptive cunt.

Inga moaned and laughed. Closing her eyes, she chanted, "Yes Lena... yes... right there... mmm... right there..."

Selena bucked, pushing her twat against Yamila's mouth and hand. Inga's love juice stimulated her taste buds, giving rise to a transient spasm in her cunt. She ate her out, letting Nuala suck her tits incessantly.

Yamila withdrew her finger from Selena's cunt but kept on sucking her clit. She curbed an urge to lick the creamy juice that seeped, wetting her chin and the fern bedding.

Selena flexed her toes, reaching another climax that shook her all over. She pressed her mouth against Inga's pussy, sucked her cum, and swallowed it to the last drop.

Yamila let go of Selena's clit, rose, and said, "She's got off, lazes!"

Inga's chest heaved for the drained vitality. "Me too," she muttered, catching her breath.

Nuala kissed Selena's tits and said, "I'll taste her pussy now."

"And I'll let her taste mine," Yamila added, wiping Selena's cum off her mouth and chin.

"Will you ride her face like Inga?"

"No! Lena and I will swap places."

"Ah! I have to stretch out and bury my face under her pussy."

"Yes," Yamila affirmed.

Inga raised a leg, turned, and sat down. She smiled, inwardly craving to receive Selena's tongue in her cunt.

"Inga, my dear," Yamila said. "Are you ready to join us, and arouse Lena to cum for the third time?"

Inga licked her lips as though she were a hungry feline.

Nuala turned her gaze to Selena and winked at her. Clutching her right arm, she helped her to sit up. They kissed each other while Yamila stretched out on the bed.

Nuala removed her pasties and said, "I've been aching to feel your lips on my teats, love. Suck them now... please!"

Selena responded by laughing. She shifted her position in seiza, touched and lifted Nuala's knockers, and closed her lips on a nipple.

Yamila sighed and motioned Inga to come. Like a quadruped, Inga crept toward her and promptly kissed her on the mouth.

"Well, I love that," Yamila said. "Better suck my teats and show the laze how good you are!"

Inga kissed her neck and chest, fondled her big boobs, and began sucking them one after the other.

Nuala rolled her eyes in their direction, feeling Selena's wet mouth on her tits. She bit her lip, watching the erotic demo.

Inga moved her head, eagerly sucking Yamila's nipples. Her tongue twirled, arousing them to an apparent hardness.

Nuala stroked Selena's hair, enticing her wordlessly to keep up the good work.

Yamila moved her own legs apart while she gazed into Nuala's eyes. Moving a hand, she touched herself and lewdly parted her chocolate pussy lips.

Nuala cupped Selena's face and spoke to her, "Now you must eat Yamila out while I taste your pussy. Cum for us, love! Don't let us down. Release the vitality fegud. I... we care for you because we don't want to lose you."

Selena smiled, kissed her on the mouth, and said, "I know."

Turning her head, she fixed her eyes on Yamila's pussy. It was clearly wet. Deliberately creeping between her full thighs, she bent down and inhaled the pungent aroma that wafted from the flushed crevice. The odor stirred her up and she kissed the vulnerable snatch.

Nuala lay on her back and crawled backward until her head rested under Selena's pussy. Grabbing her full rump and pulling her down, she teased her clit with a feathery kiss.

Inga shifted her position to hover above Selena's ass cheeks. Parting and licking them, she traced a wet line to her asshole.

Selena pressed her lips against Yamila's pussy. Never in her life had she received that much attention. Nuala and Inga were pleasuring her in unison. Lust escalated, causing her pussy and o ring to contract in frenzy.

Yamila bucked her hips, letting Selena's mouth and nose sink into her dripping cunt. She reached her head and clutched it against her own pussy.

Nuala flicked her tongue into Selena's open twat. Capturing the engorged clit, she sucked it with relish.

Inga licked along the insides of Selena's ass cheeks, slobbered her ass crack, and pushed a finger into her asshole. She rotated her wrist, teasing the receptive rectum and continued fucking her.

Yamila uttered a guttural moan, pulling Selena's hair. The raven-haired beauty was bringing her to the edge.

Nuala spanked Selena a few times and continued sucking her clit. Soon the creamy juice trickled from the inflamed cunt, streaming down her chin and neck.

Inga clenched her teeth, frantically moving her hand and ceaselessly ravishing Selena's rear.

Selena closed her eyes and shook her head, sucking Yamila's clit. She released it and devoured the pussy that quivered against her mouth.

Yamila convulsed, screaming and straining her torso. She reached a mind-blowing climax.

Selena trembled, swallowing Yamila's cum. Her stomach muscles contracted as she pressed her pussy against Nuala's chin. For an instant, she perceived coldness around her and an outburst of heat from her loins. Copious amount of her love juice spurted out, drenching Nuala's face.

Nuala did not lick Selena's pussy and cum. Instead, she kept sucking her clit.

Inga withdrew her finger from Selena's asshole and shifted her position to kneel between Nuala's legs. She removed the flap of her breechcloth, splayed her shapely thighs, and went down on her.

Nuala moaned, perceiving Inga's tongue and mouth on her pussy. As Selena slid off her face and lay beside her, she inhaled the aroma of sex that still hung in the air. Reaching over, she touched her leg and smiled; Breida av-goddess had cummed thrice, ridding herself of the zurisa ergon.

Yamila sat up, bent over Selena, and kissed her. "You've made it, Lena! The vitality of cunvulgybond is gone fegud," she said.

Selena laughed, rolled on her back, and said, "Yes I am lucky, very lucky to have you all as my fremates!"

"You are protected, love! No evil can ever hit you," Nuala spoke.

"Yes. Like her and Mika," Inga added.

"And we are happy for that," Yamila said. Once again, she kissed Selena on her mouth.

"We are," Nuala said.

Inga smiled and murmured, "Lucky lazes."

Nuala sighed as Inga resumed eating her cunt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gynecian Glossary For "A Tale Of Loss And Lust":

Alterus. Alternate line of action, an alternative

Ara Veneris. Altar of Venus

Aramate. Partner of Breida av-goddess, Partner on Ara Veneris

Bonte. Due reward for an extended service

Breida av-goddess. Bride of the goddess

Captirem. A big hut to keep the tribeswomen charged with some allegation and/or conviction

Cohabirem. Vulvalican chief's bedchamber

Connu. Wife

Connubiation. The ceremonial marriage of two or more women

Clittor. A glossy, pink, and wishbone-shaped juicy fruit

Cunnuice. The water of union, a mixture of pussyri juice and water taken from the Tsaša pond

Cunvulgybond. A ritual carried out to connect the nonnative girls with native lesbians and mark them permanently as Gynecians

Enjur. Injury, wound

Favie. Favorite

Fegud. For good

Fremate. A woman who lives with one or more Gynecians as their sexual partner even though she is not connubiated to them

Frotering. Masturbation

Guddawn. Good Morning

Gyke. Man

Hagbug. An arachnid that inhabits the oceans, bites mariners or larger animals to suck their blood, and thereby causes the loss of their memory

Handie. Handmaiden

Handierem. Handmaidens' bedchamber

Herbido. An aphrodisiac potion

Hommie. Concubine

Laz. Nubile girl

Lazgyna. Lesbian

Magirem. The abode of Gynecian thaumaturge

Mem. Memory

Memeleth. A woman who suffers from the complete or partial loss of memory

Mimnesiyo. A Potion used to restore the lost memory

Nonate. Nonnative

Nyme. Name

Peri. A beautiful but impish female spirit

Petrifyo. A potion used to petrify any human or even a spirit

Pudendine. A clittor-bearing tree that features the short trunk with numerous clefts and curly foliage

Pussyri. A tree that features the long trunk, palmate leaves, and pink flowers with twin petals

Reaz. Reason, cause

Ruice. A refreshing concoction of rose nectar, milk, and honey

Salvido. A curative potion used to alleviate pain and heal wounds

Sapphingale. The female songbird that mates with another sapphingale on the thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth nights of every month

Stale. The breechcloth that is soiled and/or the pastie that has lost its stickiness after being used for three consecutive days

Substy. Substitute guard

Temperada. A mixed extract obtained from herbs and animal secretions

Tiggera. Female tiger

Tres-an-nulaz. The quartet of lesbians engaged in three-on-one sexual activity, an all-woman foursome

Tribd. A women-only tribe

Tribda. Tribeswoman

Vah. Wow

Vulvalica. An island located in the undisclosed zones of North Atlantic, shaped geographically like a woman's vulva, and inhabited by Gynecians AKA lesbian tribe

Waxbee. A hymenopterous insect having segmented pink bodies, four wings, and eight legs