A Tale of Loss and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena awoke as the salvido wore off. Her throat felt parched. She blinked at the straw ceiling, lined with bamboo props. Then she sniffed the aroma of hair oil, and instantly realized she wasn't alone. Turning her head to right, she saw a tanned girl who lay asleep with her.

Selena sat up, eying the naked beauty. That girl had a look of familiarity but she could vaguely remember seeing her last night. Nuala, as the chief called her name, was the one who had wiped her wet face with a sponge.

She gazed around the hut and observed an open entryway, extinguished torches, engraved wall shelf, scattered earthenware, and a pile of dirty breechcloths. Hopelessly, she looked for a pitcher or bottle that might contain water. Her search went unrewarded. She reached over and tapped Nuala on her arm. The latter fluttered her eyes open, blinked inanely, and then looked at her rouser. She smiled, reminiscing of the previous night's amorous dalliance and said pleasantly, "Guddawn love! I hope you feel better now."

"Erm... Can you bring me some water? I am thirsty."

"Sure," Nuala said. She sat up, got on her feet, and approached the wall shelf. Taking a clay bowl, she turned and walked back to Selena. "Here, drink it! You'll feel better," she told her.

Selena took the bowl, examined the creamy syrup that it contained, and looked up quizzically.

Nuala smiled and said, "This is ruice. It rejuvenates us when we feel utterly exhausted or thirsty for ANY reason."

Selena placed the bowl to her lips and cautiously took a sip. The ruice tasted sweet.

Nuala watched pensively as Selena emptied the bowl in three draughts. "You know we drink it every morning because it gives our day a good start. Just let me know if you want more," she said.

"No, thank you," Selena replied, handing the bowl back to her. "I feel better."

Nuala knelt beside her. "I am happy," she said, put the bowl on the ground, and reached up. Fingering some curls off Selena's face, she caressed her cheek. "You're very beautiful," she spoke tenderly, leaned closer, and kissed her on the mouth.

Selena neither pushed her away nor kissed her back. Instead, she remained neutral and let Nuala's tongue penetrate her mouth.

Nuala had to break the kiss. Perceiving the frigid look on Selena's face, she said. "Have I upset you? Please, forgive me! I was just..."

"Who are you?"

Nuala felt a stab of disappointment at the coldness in her tone. "My nyme is Nuala," she replied.

"I know what your nyme is," Selena declared. "Just tell me more about you."

"Ok. I am a handie to Dagmar Eydis who is the chieftain of our clan. We are a Gynecian tribd, and have been living in the Great Isle of Vulvalica for centuries."

"Vulvalica! Gynecian?"

"Yes. THIS is Vulvalica," Nuala gesticulated as she spoke. "We are lazgynas and speak the Gynecian language."

"Oh! That means..."

"Vulvalica is an isle where lazes live as a big clan, have fun together, and connubiate one another."

"Vah," Selena exclaimed.

"Our chief is very considerate. Cause you would sleep alone last night, she let me stay with you."

"What do you mean?"

"Gilda brought you here from the deep. You were unconscious then. Shima resuscitated you and used her salvido to heal the enjur in your head."

Selena frowned, trying to recall the woman named Shima. Nuala read her thoughts and said, "Shima was the old ugly healer you saw last night."

"Ah, ok. I see no one here but you. Is this your home?"

"No. This hut belongs to Pomona and her connues."

"Who are they?"

"The guards," Nuala explained. "Now they are confined in the captirem, awaiting their trial that will be held tomorrow."

"Why are they confined in the captirem?"

"Our gracious chief had ordered them to patrol the grounds. On the contrary, they returned home for having fun last night and thereby left the entire island unguarded. Moreover, they were into the potion-bartering with Shima of which our chief knew nothing."

Selena thought of asking her about Gilda but she had to turn her gaze to the entryway. Some women approached the hut, talking and giggling.

"Aha! Let's welcome the pussies," Nuala said excitedly.

A couple of girls entered the hut. Selena recognized them at once.

"Guddawn lazes," Yamila said. "Glad to see both of you are up already."

"Looks like Nuala couldn't sleep last night," Mika said, grinning broadly.

Nuala laughed. "On the contrary, I slept well and happy," she said.

"Cause this laz will stay here fegud and you can get laid anytime you want," Mika bantered.

Selena looked quizzically at her.

Yamila noticed Selena's reaction. "Now hear this," she spoke to Mika. "Our gracious chief is the ONLY authority. She has ordered us to look after the laz and do nothing else." She pulled a clean breechcloth that was tucked into her belt.

"Yeah," Mika affirmed.

The duo approached them. While Yamila handed the breechcloth over to Selena, Mika bent forward and showed Nuala four pasties in her hand.

"I have these already," Nuala said.

"I know but don't forget! Your pasties are stales and you can't use them today," Mika said.

"Erm... yes," Nuala said blushingly. She picked a couple of pasties and fixed them on her nipples.

Selena took a gander at the breechcloth. She turned it over, looked up, and said, "I don't know how to put this on."

Mika gasped. "Did you hear Yamila? The laz speaks our language," she exclaimed.

"Of course, she can speak Gynecian," Nuala said. "Don't you remember the day we landed on this island and began talking to tribdas?"

"Yes I do, and then Yamila led us to the cohabirem. The chief held us in high regard for our looks and now we live here as her handies."

"Don't frivol away your time, lazes. This will surely displease our chief! Let's help her right away," Yamila told them.

"Sure," Mika said instantly.

Nuala rose and quickly donned her breechcloth. Meanwhile the two handmaidens pulled Selena up on her feet, deftly tied the clean breechcloth around her loins, and fixed the pasties on her nipples.

"Let's go to the cohabirem," Nuala said, holding Selena's hand.

Yamila nodded, turned, and approached the entryway. Mika and Nuala followed, leading Selena out of the hut.

The cold morning breeze kissed their bodies as they walked onward. Selena looked around. There were short trees with curly foliage and huts similar to the one they just left. Half-naked women and naked little girls gazed in awe; their tongues and fingers waged surreptitiously. Feeling embarrassed for being an object of their attention, she blushed and averted her eyes.

The handmaidens quietly escorted her along the winding path until they walked into a clearing. Selena could see a large hut, one bigger than all the rest. It rose from a knoll of earth that took on the appearance of a woman's mons veneris, radiating a feeling of sensuality. A couple of half-naked girls stood at the entryway, holding their spears crossed to prevent trespassers. The sight was majestic as the morning sun rose behind the immense structure.

"The substies," Nuala said. "Looks like Pomona and her connues will be dismissed fegud."

Yamila waved a hand as they approached the hut. The guards uncrossed their spears and Selena entered, following her guides. She gazed around the spacious, well-lit, and elaborately designed interior. Four huge logs stood upright and fixed, supporting the vast bamboo roof; flower garlands hung decoratively from the ceiling. A big bed of moss and fern laid flat like a thick green carpet on the ground. Moreover, there were two engraved wall shelves and four torches secured in the sconces.

"They aren't here," Mika said.

"That's strange," Nuala said. "Did she or Inga tell you to wait for them until they return?"

"No, they didn't," Yamila said, shaking her head.

"True," Mika affirmed. "They'd probably show up before we go to the handierem."

"We can't until she orders us to leave," Yamila said.

"Then a little frotering will keep the ennui at bay," Nuala said, rolling her eyes in Selena's direction. She touched her thigh and stroked it lightly. Selena shuddered and flinched as Nuala titillated her butt crack under the breechcloth.

"We won't do that, unless she picks out Mika as her hommie," Yamila said, grinning broadly.

"Correct," a crisp voice echoed from the entryway. They turned and saw two women who entered the cohabirem. One was clothed in a clean hide dress and she had a feathered crown securely placed on her head; the other was a half-naked girl in her early twenties.

The handmaidens bowed promptly but Selena stood, gazing at the duo. As she recalled seeing them last night, Nuala gave her a spank.

Selena gasped and looked quizzically at her.

"The chief," Nuala snapped. "Bow to her!"

Blushing at her own abstractedness, Selena bowed.

"So! You've returned earlier, taking this laz along," Dagmar said, approaching them.

"Yes O Great Chief! We are here to follow your orders," Yamila replied.

Dagmar raised something to her lips and sucked it as she would a juicy tit. "Mmm, delicious! Nothing tastes better than a ripe clittor," she said pleasantly.

The handmaidens smiled in response. Selena frowned, pondering the word she just heard.

Dagmar stared into Selena's eyes and commanded, "Inga, share the clittors you have!"

"Yes O Great Chief," her companion replied. She lifted her clenched hand and opened it to reveal five glossy fruits, resting in her palm. The three handmaidens oohed and aahed; each took one clittor. Conversely, Selena just gazed at the pink wishbone-shaped fruits unsure of what to do next.

"Come on, babe! Take one," Inga enticed her.

Selena moved her right hand and gingerly picked a clittor. As she took the first bite, a sweet and thick juice oozed on her tongue. She swallowed it and devoured the remaining fruit with elation.

"Yes, they are very succulent and tasty," Dagmar added, grinning broadly.

Selena smiled back. Inga proffered her the last clittor and she took it without hesitation.

"We have plenty of these," Dagmar said. "Do you want to eat more?"

Selena nodded unceremoniously.

Dagmar laughed, turned her head in Inga's direction, and said, "Puss, bring more clittors for her!"

Inga bowed, turned, and left the cohabirem.

When Selena finished eating the clittor, Dagmar asked, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes," Selena answered.

"Excellent! What is your nyme?"

Selena rolled her eyes down and frowned. She bit her lip, reached up, fingered a raven curl behind her ear, and murmured, "My nyme... what's my nyme?"

Dagmar discerned the puzzled look on her face and instantly put another question, "Is something troubling you?"

"My nyme," Selena spoke up. "I don't know what my nyme is!"

"What," Dagmar and her handmaidens exclaimed in unison.

"Please, I... I just can't remember my nyme," Selena quavered helplessly.

"But that's impossible! I mean, no laz can forget her nyme," Mika said.

Dagmar thought over Selena's befuddled response. "Try recalling it," she told her.

Selena racked her brains anew but she remembered nothing except the dark silhouette of a frail ship, horrible crash of thunder, and bodies falling into the ocean. "NO, no I can't... I can't," she cried, burying her face in her hands.

"Memeleth," Dagmar made a casual comment. Turning her gaze to Yamila, she said, "Head for Shima's hut and tell her to come over to magirem."

As Yamila bowed and turned to go, Dagmar spoke to Nuala and Mika. "Take this laz with you and follow me!"

CHAPTER EIGHT

THE OCCULT MESSAGE

Dagmar and her handmaidens soulfully observed Selena who lay on her back and permitted Shima to examine every part of her body. The air in the magirem was laden with the aroma of burnt incense. Lilura, the old thaumaturge, squatted behind them. She murmured some incantations and drew ancient ritualistic symbols on the ground, using a twig.

Shima rolled Selena over and continued examining her entire backside. Nuala frowned and said, "What is she trying to find? The laz doesn't remember her nyme and that's all!"

"I think she is examining her thoroughly for some clue," Yamila said. "As far as I know, a laz may forget her nyme if some hagbug bites her."

"Oh! I've never seen a hagbug," Mika said.

"Then you're very lucky," Yamila quipped.

Mika held back an urge to giggle.

As Shima rolled Selena on her back and rose, Dagmar asked her, "What are your findings?"

"You were right, O Great Chief! This laz is a memeleth. First, I thought some hagbug had bitten her. Quite the opposite, I found bruises on her left arm and above her waist. There are abrades on her chest, right wrist, back, and legs as well," Shima explained.

"Hum... what made her a memeleth?"

"I think it is the reaz that enjured her head."

"Can you revive her mem?"

"Yes O Great Chief, but I cannot assure a quick recovery."

"Why?"

"She saw something... TERRIBLE," Lilura broke in.

Dagmar, the handmaidens, and Shima turned around. Selena sat up as Lilura's eerie tone alarmed her.

"What terrible thing she saw? Tell us," Dagmar spoke somberly.

Lilura closed her eyes. "The spirits have spoken to me," her voice sounded aloud and distant as if she were talking in her sleep. "It is the HORRIBLE stormy night, an ocean not far from here, and a lost vessel without sails. Big angry waves are shaking her to pieces. I see this laz, dashing up the wooden steps. She looks aghast and collapses as the vessel sways. Two peris meet in the dark and one of them flies up, taking this laz with her... through the Mist!"

Selena stared wide-eyed at the thaumaturge who bent her head and fell silent.

"The spirits have told you something significant yet their message is shrouded within a veil of mystery," Dagmar said. "Ask them to lift that veil so we may clearly fathom the fate of the vessel and two peris who met in the dark. We also wish to know who this laz is and which isle she belongs to."

Lilura opened her eyes and turned her head in Dagmar's direction. "The spirits do not reveal what they speak of, O Great Chief," she said. "They also do not approve of knocking her head to revive her mem, or else she will perish like dust in the wind."

"What," Selena exclaimed, inadvertently attracting every woman's attention.

"The laz survived a head enjur when Gilda brought her from the deep," Dagmar said, looking back at Lilura. "I see no grave consequences of another infliction except the prolonged unconsciousness."

"In addition to that, a deliberate hit on her head can possibly bring about the permanent loss of her mem or it may even kill this laz on the spot," Shima said.

Dagmar nodded her head in understanding and said, "Just a while ago, you averred of reviving her mem. I believe there must be an alterus."

"Yes O Great Chief," Shima consented. "Mimnesiyo is the only remedy for her."

"Excellent! Will you concoct the potion by tomorrow?"

"That is not possible, O Great Chief! The concoction of mimnesiyo is a very meticulous process. I have to mix seventeen temperadas with fourteen nuts."

"How long will it take to concoct mimnesiyo?"

"It will be done until the next full moon."

"Very well, then. Find all the requirements as soon as you can and make sure to accomplish your task in thirty nights. You may go!"

Shima bowed and departed from the magirem.

Dagmar turned her gaze to Lilura and said, "You are truly the mistress of the occult."

Lilura stood up and bowed gratefully.

"I have no doubt that Gilda was the peri who flew up, taking this laz with her," Dagmar said. "Shima saw her flying and disappearing beyond the Mist because the moon was full last night. On the other hand, she would roam around the island and keep pestering the tribdas. Since the spirits won't reveal much about her and the peri she met in the dark, I think we should inquire into the mystery some time later. At the moment, your talents are required to mark this laz as Gynecian."

"I'm ready to follow your order, O Great Chief," Lilura replied.

Dagmar spoke to Yamila and Inga, "Go to Rhona's hut right away! Tell her and Lora to decorate Ara Veneris with garlands, and also announce that all the tribdas must gather there after sunset."

The duo bowed and walked out of the magirem.

"I am really amazed," Inga spoke up as they traversed the path leading to Rhona's hut.

Yamila cast a curious glance at her and asked, "Why?"

"To bond the laz with our tribd, Lilura must speak her nyme," Inga said. "Is it possible for her to mark a memeleth as Gynecian?"

"A thaumaturge knows the secrets far more than we do," Yamila said. "Vulvalica is an isle of mysteries. For centuries, the Mist has been shielding it from the intrusion of gykes but a laz can locate it or even land on its shores. You've heard her speaking our language even though she never lived here before. I am sure Lilura will successfully connect her with us."

"Plausible," Inga said. "After that she will stay with us fegud."

"Yes. The Mist won't permit her to leave the isle until she turns into a peri."

"True!"

Soon they approached Rhona's hut and stopped at the entryway. A woman's moans emitted from within; her voice trilled sexually as she urged someone to keep pleasuring her.

"That's Lora! Rhona is giving face to her," Inga remarked.

Yamila responded by winking at her.

They walked in and paused as their eyes fell on the nude couple. Lora stood, reclining against the wall and keeping her legs open. Her unkempt brown hair waved down in layers, partially covering her supple tits. She clutched her partner's black hair, writhing and moaning in lust. On the other hand, Rhona's head bobbed between her thighs as she licked her twat in preoccupation.

Yamila cleared her throat, giving them a start. Inga sniggered at the astounded look on Lora's face. Rhona gazed her peevishly, picked two breechcloths that lay scattered on the ground, and handed one to Lora. She rose, tied it around her loins, and said, "Why have you infringed on our privacy? You can be prosecuted for committing a trespass."

"We beg your pardon, lazes," Yamila replied. "The chief has ordered us to convey you a message."

Rhona and Lora gazed her quizzically.

"You must decorate Ara Veneris with garlands before sunset," Yamila added.

"Oh," Lora said. "Has she chosen one of you to connubiate with?"

"No, it's for the bond ritual," Inga said. "The laz from the deep will be marked as Gynecian."

Both Rhona and Lora smiled.

"You got the answer," Yamila said coldly. "Now don't waste a moment, rush to the temple, and finish the task in time."

"We'll do that for sure," Rhona said.

"Come Inga! We have to announce the ritual," Yamila said, holding her companion's hand.

CHAPTER NINE

CUNVULGYBOND

The Temple of Aphrodite Migontis was located near the southern shore, usually standing isolated in the serene ambiance of pussyri grove. That evening, however, the tribeswomen thronged its cold and spacious interior just before the nightfall. They sat on the ground and chatted, waiting anxiously for the commencement of cunvulgybond. Little girls gathered in groups and played the pebble games; the winners clapped merrily but the losers pouted their lips peevishly. The life-size marble statue of the naked goddess shone elegantly, reflecting the light of twenty torches. Sitting on a round pedestal with her legs splayed behind the pepita-shaped stone altar, she had her right hand placed over her crotch and the other cupping one boob. Rhona and Lora fixed the last festoon around her neck. They stepped back and gazed up at her faintly smiling face.

"We're done finally," Rhona said, clasping her hands together with glee.

"Yes! We've pleased the goddess," Lora averred contentedly. "No laz went through the ritual after Nuala and Mika but that happened three years ago."