A Tale of Two New Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil_elvis
lil_elvis
9 Followers

Alex was perplexed when there was a knock on his door. He checked the time, ten minutes till midnight. It was probably some drunken guest coming to the wrong room. He turned off the television and went to the door, but didn’t open it. “Yes?”

“It’s Kim, let me in. I need to talk to you.”

Alex’s pulse immediately quickened, and without thinking, blurted out, “I’m not sure that’s a good idea right now.” He immediately kicked himself as he realized his opportunity to speak with her might never come again, but before he could reach the handle, Kim started pounding on the door.

“Alexander William Schmidt, you let me in or I’ll pound on this door all night!”

He opened the door and she entered. Obviously, she’d been crying a great deal, but at least she had cleaned up the raccoon eyes caused by her running make-up.

“What do you want?” Alex asked sharply, as he closed the door, exasperated by her tantrum, but nonetheless disturbed by his tone.

“You. I want you. I thought about what you said. It was all too true. I was wrong. I was a brat. But you also said that I didn’t try to save our relationship. Tonight, I resolved not to make that same mistake again.”

Alex hesitated and then, stalling for time to think, he said, “Give me your coat.” He tossed it on the bed and motioned for her to sit it one of the chairs, as she did so, she slipped off her shoes. He pulled the other chair closer to face it and sat down. Figuring that it was better to let Kim start, he asked, “So how are you going to do that?”

“I don’t know. But I do know that I love you, so I had to come here and do whatever it takes to make it right. I’ll talk to you all night if need be.”

Alex considered her comments and decided to see if she was truly serious. “Talking won’t do it. There have to be some real changes made.”

“I know that I must, in some ways I think I already have,” Kim replied.

Alex considered his reply carefully. “That may be, but hear me out. First, and most importantly, I still love you too, despite everything that happened and there’s no need to rehash that – what’s done is done. However, as much as it would hurt, I could not start seeing you again if we went back to how things were. From now on, you must be totally honest and straightforward. I won’t tolerate any of your games, thinking you can play on my emotions to get your way.”

“That’s what I meant about how I’ve changed. I thought you would always be there no matter what I did. It was the biggest mistake of my life and believe me, I paid dearly to learn that it was no way to treat someone you love,” she explained, recalling her trysts with Mario, the way he had made her a fool and the stupidity of believing money could make a marriage work.

“So now you know? How can I be sure?” Alex asked as Kim began to gnaw on a fingernail. “Second, stop biting you’re nails! It’s disgusting!” Alex yelled as he jerked her hand up to her eyes. “You’re a beautiful woman, but look at your hands. They’re ugly.”

“I know. With all that’s happened to me, it’s become a habit. I’ll try to stop.”

Her reply exasperated Alex, but also focused his thoughts. After all the misery and agonizing over what had gone wrong, Alex finally understood what he should have known a long time ago. Previously he would have avoided confrontation over her unsatisfactory reply, but that had been his oft-repeated mistake. To Alex, Kim’s nail biting had come to symbolize her infidelity, which he initially forgave too readily and had unwittingly set the course for their break up. His new understanding blended with snippets of counsel he had recently received, congealed and mandated how he exert authority. While doubt of his ability to fill his role and Kim’s response gave him pause, in the end, no other tactic came to mind. Finally, Alex had hit upon a method, albeit risky, that could simultaneously supply both the cleansing and redefined order their relationship required; otherwise things would end just as tragically as before. ‘It still could meet the same fate, but at least it would be over quickly,’ reasoned Alex as the plotted his initial course of action – he would have to improvise the rest.

Kim watched Alex apprehensively, unsure of what his thoughts might be. It had been bold of her to come here in light of the pain she had caused and what Alex had said in the solarium earlier that evening. She feared that something as seemingly inconsequential as her nail biting might be enough to tip the scales against her, so she nervously waited, continuously reminding herself to keep her hands in her lap.

“Trying won’t cut it. Either you start showing some respect and do some things my way or there’s no point in this discussion and you can leave now.”

Kim was relieved that he still wanted her, but his domineering tone indicated that Alex had changed as well. Previously he had rarely raised his voice to her and generally capitulated to her manipulations. Having admitted to the failure of that modus vivendi, Kim realized that he was redefining their relationship, but to remain or leave was her decision. She still loved this man, wanted him, needed him and, yes, she had learned, acquiesce to him – although she had yet to comprehend the implications of her decision.

Alex broke the silence. “So what’s it going to be?”

Kim felt herself genuinely smile for the first time in ages. “I couldn’t leave you again,” she said, extending her arms and reaching to embrace him.

“Stop right there!” Alex exclaimed.

Kim complied, but was puzzled. ‘What else could there be to say?’ she wondered

“I’m not finished yet. I said there would be changes and they’ll start right here and right now. Tonight you’re going to serve my pleasure. Now strip.”

“What?” she asked in surprise, her mind reeling at his sudden demand. Heaven knows she had come prepared to make love to Alex if they had reconciled, but to her consternation, she also realized that if she refused him now, Alex could be gone forever. Nonetheless, it wasn’t supposed to be like this; she had envisioned a slow, passionate reunion. Then, of course, there was that other matter to explain, and, certainly no way to hide it. If she fulfilled his expectations and told him honestly, as she had promised, what would he think? Increasing anxiety left her frozen to the chair.

“You heard me. I don’t ever expect to repeat myself again,” said Alex as he stood, pulled Kim to her feet, and pushed her chair to a corner of the room. His sudden actions startling Kim from her distracted state. He resumed his seat before her and folded his arms across his chest, signaling his impatience.

Resigned to her fate, Kim said nothing, but took two steps back. Alex had certainly seen her naked many times before, but Kim still felt a flush of embarrassment. ‘Or is it excitement?’ she wondered as conflicting thoughts and emotions assaulted her mind and body. The internal discord compelled Kim to avert her eyes to the floor as she undid the buttons of her blouse, slipped the tails out of her trousers and tossed it on the bed. Her pants and socks soon followed. All too soon, Kim found herself standing before him in her matched set of lace trimmed black bra and panties. The awkwardness forced her to seek reassurance; she looked up to find Alex unabashedly ogling her. Her heart jumped - it had been unbearably long since she’d felt so desired and desirable. ‘More than three years, you stupid bitch!’ she inwardly chastised. The palpable heat of his gaze transported her condition to the extraordinarily erotic. As she released the front clasp of her bra, Kim felt her nipples harden against her palms and savored the undeniable fire that spread to her core. With intentional provocation, Kim slowly slipped off the bra, lingering in her exposure, savoring Alex’s disquieted anticipation as he squirmed ever so slightly. When her large breasts come into view, her erect nipples had a similar effect on Alex, albeit somewhat lower, as he remembered how sensitive they were and the ways Kim liked to have them sucked and pinched. Kim hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and then hesitated.

“I’m waiting,” he said impatiently.

“There’s something…” Kim began, but was interrupted by Alex.

“Get them off!”

Kim pushed the panties past her hips and they slid to her ankles. As she stepped out of them, it was now Alex’s heart that skipped a beat – her pussy was as bald as the day she was born!

As she observed him staring at her privates in wide-eyed lust, relief washed over Kim briefly, on its heels came a stronger, undeniable thrill. “I tried to warn you. I hope you like it, because it’s permanent. I had laser removal.”

“Why?”

“To get my limp-dicked ex’s interest, but it didn’t work,” she confessed, recalling her illogical, hasty decision, but also discovered that contrary to her fears, her honesty actually intensified their intimacy.

“Don’t worry. I’m very interested and far from limp. Come closer.”

She stepped forward and stood directly before him, trembling with excitement as his eyes burned into her sex.

“Spread you legs. Beautiful. Now take your hands and spread your pussy.”

She willingly obeyed, but found it difficult to part her slippery flesh. ‘Oh god, I’m so wet,’ she thought, amazed at her own audaciousness, the obscene decadence undeniably stimulating.

Leaning forward, he deeply inhaled the fragrance of her pussy. Alex struggled mightily to resist planting his mouth between her hands and attacking her glistening lips and protruding clit with his tongue. ‘Not tonight.’ Instead, he leaned back and stroked her nipples lightly, relishing their immediate response and the sigh that she emitted. As they hardened, his touch became more forceful, initially flicking the hard nubs and culminating with her nipples pinched firmly between his fingers and pulled outward. Although still open, Alex observed her glassy eyes no longer focused. ‘Perfect.’ She gave a pleading moan as Alex released his grasp and pulled her hands to her side.

“Get on your knees,” Alex commanded as he stood, shoved away his chair, and rapidly shed his clothes. With his lean, well-defined body rising above her, his erection swayed before Kim’s face invitingly and she yearned to taste him once again. “Suck me!” he shouted as he roughly grabbed two handfuls of hair and pulled her head forward. Kim’s mouth opened willingly and her hands reached for his hips to bring him closer. Alex forcefully tilted her head upward, his gaze burning into her lust filled eyes, “No, just your mouth.” Kim rested her hands upon her knees and she felt his grip relax slightly. His hips pushed forward and she took him between her lips.

Kim tried to savor his familiar taste, but he would have none of it and slowly, but powerfully pulled her head forward until the head of his cock touched the entrance to her throat. Alex withdrew until it barely touched her lips, and continued to control of the pistoning of his cock in her mouth. Blinded by the pleasure of his impending orgasm and the overwhelming authority he felt, Alex’s movements became frenetic - at times penetrating her throat - but he readily ignored the sounds of her occasional gagging.

As his orgasm struck, Alex passionately hissed, “Swallow it. Swallow it all, you sweet bitch!”

No one had ever treated Kim so crudely, but it was far from unpleasant. Rather, viewing the blatant lust on his face and his taught muscles dominating her movement summoned a most ancient human emotion that she had previously avoided – the simple joy derived from pleasuring one’s mate, its mystical arousal possessing her as his cum filled her mouth. Try as she might, Kim could not swallow it all. Alex’s frenzied thrusting forced his copious ejaculate to spill from the edges of her mouth, run down her chin and drip onto her breasts.

Consumed by the dizzying pleasure and power he’d experienced, awareness of time and place had abandoned Alex, but as he slowly descended from their heights, cognizance returned. Undeniably, it was the most intense orgasm of his life, but to achieve it, his treatment of Kim had definitely been forceful, maybe even brutal. Would she bolt at the first opportunity? He reluctantly withdrew his softening cock from her mouth, released his grasp of her hair, and with his sight functioning again, he looked down to find his fear unfounded. Breathing deeply and slightly flushed, her tongue sought the remnants of his essence on her lips while the torment he had seen in her eyes just hours ago had been replaced by a combination of lust and joy. The novelty of the image was incredibly gratifying, validating his course of action.

Equally delighted, but significantly less satisfied, Kim yearned for release from the rivulets teasing her breasts maddeningly. Desperately seeking to become his focus, she coyly said, “You’ve never come that much before. I’m sorry. I could not swallow it all.”

A lecherous smile greeted her as Alex slipped behind Kim, kneeling and cupping the bottom of her breasts, her arms trapped beneath his. ‘Finally,’ she thought. A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she felt his hot breath on her neck; the contrast of his cool, wet cock on her ass summoned an equally stimulating shiver.

“Oh, but you will my sweet little brat,” challenged Alex in a threatening whisper as he pushed her breasts upward. “Lick my cum off your tits.”

Though quietly spoken, his words penetrated deeply, directly addressing the desire which now held her spirit. Although eager to comply with his deliciously wicked request, his specific choice of words made Kim reconsider - he wanted her defiance!

“Make me!” she said insolently, the uncertainty of his response an electrifying risk.

“You bet your ass I will!” countered Alex as he dropped her breasts, locked one hand about her wrists and seized a handful of her hair, guiding her towards the bed.

As he sat and laid her face down, her hips across one thigh, Kim immediately knew her fate, but his hands had only touched her authoritatively, not painfully - she could escape at any time, if she wanted to. A deeper understanding took hold. Ever since she had arrived in his room, Alex had offered a series of choices, testing her dedication to him. But she had already made that decision after leaving the party, only now she had the opportunity to prove it.

Looking over her shoulder at Alex, she tried to suppress her smile and pleaded overdramatically, “You wouldn’t dare spank me!”

Her playful demeanor spoke volumes. Alex said nothing despite the joyful substantiation that touched his heart and determined his response - taking the blouse she had discarded earlier and loosely binding her wrists. The slick satin fabric would offer no serious restraint, but conveniently freed both of his hands. To Kim’s surprise, no blow followed; instead she felt a hand slide between her thighs and gently tease the moist lips of her pussy. She tried to push back against his fingers, but was met by their retreat. She lay still and the light touch returned.

Alex reveled in the sweet torture he inflicted. His first touch of Kim’s smooth pussy made the fabric that bound her wrists seem coarse. He would never forget the sensation or tire of it. His touch grew more insistent, increasing the pressure of his rapidly slickening fingers on her, but intentionally avoiding her clit. As Kim’s hips moved to seek the denied pleasure, two gentle swats greeted each of her buttocks and she twitched from mild sting.

“Be still!” Alex commanded, knowing full well she could not as his finger found her nub.

The sudden and overwhelming stimulation compelled Kim to grind her sex into his hand while the resumption of the spanking ignited a fire that intensified the heat between her thighs. Also enflamed, Alex’s erection poked incessantly at Kim’s tummy and proved more than Kim could bear.

As she slipped her bonds and reached to cover her ass, she begged, “Fuck me. I’ll do anything - lick my tits, whatever you want. But pleeease fuck me!”

Grinning broadly, Alex leaned over, brought his face to hers and said, “Since you asked so nicely.” Then laid on his back and drew her towards him.

Swinging one leg across, she quickly straddled his hips and in the same action, fully impaled herself, then, suddenly motionless, savoring the fullness and the heat transmitted from her ass to his thighs. As their eyes locked, both lovers unleashed a triumphant moan of satisfaction. Urgency claimed Alex and his hips rotated beneath her, delightedly stirring inside her. Clutching her hips, he prompted Kim to ride him and relieve his aching erection. As Kim slowly rose and fell upon him, she took her breasts in her hands, leaned her head down and licked them, delighted to discover the stimulation of sucking her own nipples and the concurrent lust it brought to Alex’s countenance.

The sight was more than Alex could withstand. He pulled Kim down, sought out her lips and kissed her passionately while frantically thrusting into her, moaning into her mouth as he climaxed. The relentless driving within her pulled Kim to her own release, and she pushed her hips downward as hard as she could to maximize the penetration of his erupting cock.

As they slowly slid from their ecstasy, their lips parted and Kim collapsed on top of Alex, the warmth of her breasts pressing against his chest, their heaving breathing and the strong steady throbbing of their hearts reassuring comforts.

“I love you,” Alex whispered into her ear as he rolled her off so they could lie side by side.

“I love you too,” Kim replied as she gazed fondly into his soft eyes. “Oh god, I’ve missed you so!”

She embraced Alex and held him tightly, feeling more alive than she could remember and determined that she would never let him go. As Alex gently stroked her hair, the exhausting tumult of the day brought deep contented sleep upon them.

*****

Alex awoke the next morning with Kim by his side. It seemed neither had moved during the night, but how did they get under the blankets? Smiling at the obvious answer, Alex delicately lifted himself from the bed, so as not to disturb her. ‘You’re one lucky bastard,’ he thought, then slipped back into the same clothes from the night before. He just wanted to get them some coffee and didn’t give a rat’s ass how he looked; returning as quickly as possible was the overwhelming concern.

As Alex slipped back into the room with a Styrofoam cup of coffee in each hand, he closed the door with his foot, a bit louder than he intended. The covers softly emitted the groan of Kim’s awakening. She slowly pushed the covers down to her shoulders.

Groggy and blinking, she asked, “What time is it?”

“About eleven. Want some coffee?”

“Please.” Kim sat up and readily took the cup he offered, removed the lid and took a sip. “Light and sweet, you remembered.”

“Did you really think I could forget?” he asked, although the sight of Kim, still naked, with the blankets now at her waist, rekindled a far more recent memory, as Alex put down his cup and stripped off his clothes. Just as he was sidling in next to Kim, the phone rang.

“This should be fun. It’s probably Tommy,” said Alex, bringing a smile to Kim’s face.

Alex answered the phone, held the receiver so Kim could listen, grinned at her and held his index finger to his lips to maintain her silence. Tommy received only the most unenthusiastic of helloes.

“Hi Alex! Happy New Year! How are you?”

“Alright, I guess,” continued Alex morosely. “How did the party go last night? Did I send everyone home early?”

“Far from it, Kim hid in the bathroom for quite awhile. She talked to Jane for only a minute and then left. Of course, there was quite a buzz for the rest of the night, but we carried on. Anyway, if you need some company, why don’t you come over and watch the bowl games with us today?”

lil_elvis
lil_elvis
9 Followers