A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several seconds, Jessi opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"That was very nice," she sighed. "Did you cum, Mark?"

"Not yet," I told her.

I was expecting her to either start up again or to finish me with her mouth - she had done this before - but instead she climbed off of me and out of bed entirely. She then started toward the bathroom.

"Is everything okay, Jessi?" I asked, sitting up.

"Oh yes, Mark," she said, turning back to look at me.

I could have been wrong, but I thought I heard something in her voice I had never heard there before, although I did not know what it was.

"Okay," I replied, not really sure what was happening.

"Did you want me to help you out there?" she asked, her eyes on my erection.

"I guess," I admitted.

"Why don't you go get your fat, big tittied whore to take care of that for you," she sneered, her voice icy.

With that, the slender blonde strode to the bathroom, slammed the door, and locked it. I sat on the bed for some time, unsure why she was angry. It was clear that Jessi had been thinking about Jessika and my relationship with the brunette, but I did not at all understand why she had initiated sex if she were angry, or why she had lashed out afterwards.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed myself up off the bed and walked to the bathroom door. I expected to hear the shower running, but I heard nothing at all. Knocking on the door, I asked the blonde if she was okay. There was no response, so I knocked again and called her name.

I stepped back when Jessi ripped the door open. She stood in the doorway, naked and angry, as she glared up at me, her eyes burning with fury.

"Yes, Mark? What can I do for you? I already told you what you should do if you want to get off."

"You are clearly angry with me, and I am not sure why..." I started, but Jessi did not let me finish.

"Oh, you know why," she laughed, but the laugh was without humor.

"I know you are angry about Jessika," I agreed, "but I am not sure why you are angry about this now, or why you, I mean why we..."

"Why I fucked you this morning?" she filled in.

"I guess, but it is more than just..."

"I fucked you because I was horny, and I was horny because I am fucked up, something that is very clear to me now," Jessi explained.

"Jessi, I still don't understand..." I tried, but she cut me off again.

"You were calling her name in your sleep," the angry young woman informed me. "At first I thought you were calling my name, but then I realized you always call me 'Jessi', not 'Jessica'. You've only ever called me 'Jessica' once."

"Maybe I was saying your name," I pointed out, although I did not actually believe that myself - the blonde's words had called to mind a dream I had been having before I woke up, and both of my lovers had been in that dream, although I did not remember any details.

"I am quite sure you weren't," she said. "You were also calling for 'Jessi', and I assume that was me."

"Maybe I meant you when using both names," I suggested.

"Oh no, you didn't," she seethed. "I am 'Jessi' to you, not 'Jessica', and it pisses me off that I had to give up my identity to that fucking bitch."

"I thought you liked to be called 'Jessi'," I said.

"I do," she replied. "But I also like being called 'Jessica', and I hate it that you never will because of her."

"If you want me to call you 'Jessica' I will," I told her, but this did nothing to placate her.

"That would make it easier for you, huh Mark? Neither of us would know if you were calling out for the other one," she pointed out.

"That is not what I want," I pushed back, my own anger growing. "And still do not think you can be sure that I was calling out for her instead of you."

"Oh, yes I can, Mark," she snapped. "At one point, you moaned, 'Jessi, lick my cum off Jessika's boobs.' I do not think I misunderstood that."

I was speechless for several seconds. I tried to remember details from the dream, but I could not recall anything specific. I did remember that it had been sexual and involved both Jessi and Jessika, so I could not rule out that I might have said such a thing in my sleep. Also, that particular visual was what I had imagined just moments before during sex with Jessi, so I would not have been surprised if it had been part of my dream.

"I did have a dream," I admitted, "but I do not remember anything about it. And it was just a dream."

"But it's what you want, right?" she asked, glaring at me.

"No, it is not," I countered. "Yes, I have thought about it, especially after we talked about this before, and I think that makes sense considering the situation. But I do not want it."

"I think your dream kinda tells us different," Jessi argued.

"It is not something I would ever suggest or want to really happen," I snapped, no longer caring about trying to calm down my blonde lover. "Yes, I find you both incredibly attractive. Yes, I have sex with both of you. But I would not do that to you, - put you in that position - and I really do not think it is something she would want to do either."

Jessi glared at me, her arms crossed against her chest, and I glared back. Then, unexpectedly, she blinked her eyes, and I saw tears forming in them.

"You said you'd never do that to me," she said, her voice shaking, "and I assume you meant asking for a threesome with her. But just by continuing to fuck her you're already doing something just as bad to me."

"We have already been through this," I reminded her.

"Yes, you told me you were going to keep fucking her too," she agreed. "But I don't have to like it, and I don't think I can keep doing it."

"So, you are saying..." I started.

"...that I can't keep doing this if you stay with her," she finished.

"I do not like ultimatums," I informed the young blonde as I struggled to keep my anger out of my voice. "My ex-wife was fond of them."

"It's not an ultimatum, Mark," she sighed. "I'm just telling you I can't do it."

"It is the same result," I grumbled, "or so it seems to me."

"I think you should go," the blonde said, but all the anger had drained out of her voice.

"I think it would be better to work this out first," I suggested, reaching out for her hand.

Jessi moved her hands behind her, clearly avoiding my outstretched hand, and shook her head before saying, "I think you just want to figure out a way to keep fucking both of us. I'm not interested in helping you with that."

I took a deep breath and tried to think of something I could do to help Jessi see that she was wrong about my intentions. As I quickly realized, the problem was that I was not sure she was completely wrong. I might have phrased it differently, but in the end it was the same thing.

"It is not that simple - or crude," I explained. "I care for you both, although in different ways. Jessika and I are friends and lovers. You and I are, well, more than just either of those."

Jessi snorted as she rolled her eyes and shook her head, but she said nothing. She merely glared at me, although I could still see that her tears threatened to spill out at any moment.

"I do not want to lose you, Jessi."

"It may be too late, Mark," she said, her voice flat. "And I'm sorry to be crude, as you put it, but I don't see you wanting more from me than a fuck toy. You claim you do, and you act like you do when we're together, but you're not willing to really give me more than being just one of your sluts."

"That is not fair, Jessi," I told her. "I care for you a great deal. I have never met anyone like you. And I know you feel something for me."

The tears that the young woman had been holding back started flowing free as she looked at me. I stepped toward her, intending to hug her, but she put her hands against my chest and pushed me away, shaking her head.

"That's what is so hard for me, Mark," she sobbed. "I love you, and you don't love me. And you know I've never felt this before, and you know I don't know how to handle it, but you don't care as long as you are getting to fuck me."

"That's not true, Jessi," I assured her. "I do care for you deeply. I have never felt anything quite like how I feel for you - it is beyond anything I have experienced."

"Please leave," Jessi pleaded. "Please, before I start believing you again."

Realizing that I would not be able to get through to the blonde today, I nodded and started gathering up my clothes. While I did so, Jessi disappeared back into the bathroom, although she neither slammed nor locked the door this time.

When I was dressed, I knocked on the bathroom door and told her I was leaving.

The young woman, a towel now wrapped around her slender body, opened the door. She was no longer crying, but her blue eyes were ringed in red. Even worse, those normally intense eyes had taken on the flat, expressionless look that meant she had withdrawn. I realized then that it likely had been her anger that had kept her from doing so earlier.

"Bye Mark," she said softly.

I leaned down to kiss her, but Jessi turned her head to the side, causing my kiss to land on her cheek. Not wanting to give up, I drew her into a hug. However, instead of hugging me back, the blonde remained stiff in my arms. After a few seconds, I let her go.

"By then, Jessica," I said, hoping maybe my use of her full name would snap her out of her stupor.

And it worked, just not the way I had hoped. My young lover met my eyes as a new blaze of anger replaced the dull, flat look. In fact, the look she gave me was so intense that I actually stepped back from her. It was a good thing I did, or the slap she delivered to my face might have had more force behind it.

"Get the fuck out of my home!" she yelled as she took a step toward me.

Understanding that I was not going to be able to break through her anger at that time, I turned my back on the furious blonde and walked to the door. I hesitated for a moment, and then looked back. Jessi had not moved, nor had her look softened.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked.

"It is just difficult to leave you like this," I replied, and for a moment I saw her bottom lip tremble and her eyes soften.

I had just began to hope that I had reached her when shook her head and closed her eyes for several seconds. When she opened them again, any softness in them was gone. Her stare was cold and unfeeling.

"You know how to make it all better, Mr. Warner," she told me. "You just need to decide what you really want."

"I want you," I declared. "I do not think I will ever stop wanting you."

Without waiting for a response, I opened her door. I half expected her to ask me to wait, but hearing nothing, I stepped through the door, closing it behind me.

TO BE CONTINUED...