A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"Your outfit is cute," I pressed on, enjoying the back and forth while trying not to think too much about how everything was easier with Jessika than with her younger counterpart.

"Yeah, I hate it. They used to let us wear scrubs and stuff, but the manger we have now likes this look. She thinks it's more professional. But this stupid top fits me nowhere. If I went smaller, my boobs would be bursting out. And the next size larger looks like a tent on me. I asked for one that wasn't fitted, but she told me 'no'."

"It does draw the eye to your chest," I told her, making sure that she saw me staring.

Jessika laughed, then said, "Like you wouldn't look no matter what I was wearing."

We smiled at each other for several seconds, then the food arrived. Jessika dropped her eyes, and I thought I saw a slight blush on her face.

While we ate, our conversation focused on things such as her schedule for the rest of the week, how my classes were going that semester, whether I was writing anything, etc. I am quite sure that she was avoiding any more flirtatious or suggestive topics, as was I, but even so there was no awkwardness in the conversation. And as we talked, it occurred to me that I was not sure whether I had ever been so at ease just talking to a woman with whom I had a sexual relationship, including my ex-wife.

When we were finished with lunch (which thankfully had been delicious, despite the heat of the curried beef), Jessika smiled at me and asked, "So, are we going to talk about the picture or what?"

"I assume you took it in Monterey."

"Yep," she confirmed. "I was hoping you'd find it sooner, but things went a bit sideways there at the end of the trip, and for you afterward. I thought about just telling you to look for it, but I kind of wanted you to find it yourself."

"I had a great time that weekend," I told her. "It was amazing."

"Yes, it was," Jessika agreed but then fell silent.

"How was this last weekend? Did you do anything interesting?" I asked her, casting about for something to talk about.

"This past weekend is not anything I want to talk about, Mark," the curvy brunette responded, a noticeable coolness to her voice. "I mean, I didn't do much, and what you did is your business."

"Of course," I mumbled, upset with myself for bringing tension into the conversation.

"I should head back to work," Jessika informed me, and I nodded even though I was sure that she was not pressed for time.

I reached for the check, but Jessika grabbed it first. She then put cash in the check holder.

"Lunch is on me, Mark," she said as she stood up.

"Then how about dinner on me on Friday, before we do anything else."

"I doubt I can sit through a dinner waiting," she told me, and again I thought I saw a hint of red on her cheeks. "I'll just be thinking about later."

"Then I will have dinner at my house," I told her, prompting a grateful smile.

By that time, we had reached the door. I opened it for Jessika, and she moved by me, but not before giving my penis a quick squeeze through my pants. I must have given her some kind of odd look, because she responded by squeezing it again while biting the corner of her bottom lip.

"This had better be ready for me Friday, Mark Warner," she whispered, then she was out the door and on her way to her car.

I called to her, but she did not turn around. She did look back and wave after she had reached her car, but then she got in it, backed out of her parking spot, and drove away.

***

It was more difficult to concentrate on Monday afternoon than it had been during the morning, thanks to my lunch with Jessika. It became even more difficult during my second set of office hours. Jessika sent me a selfie, which she had never done before (I was not counting the picture that she had taken with my phone). It was a picture of her in a bathroom mirror, her shirt unbuttoned so I could see her cleavage and dark blue bra. The text with the picture read, "Something to think about, Mark, while you're being good and resting yourself up for Friday." The text was followed by a devil face.

"That is not fair," I sent back, adding a frowning face.

Another devil face was her only response.

At that point, a student came in to talk about one of his essays, and I put the phone down. I did not pick it up again until office hours were over. However, I could not get the picture of Jessika out of my mind.

That night, neither Jessika nor Jessi contacted me. I did some work and tried to write. When that failed to distract me, I read instead. However, I could not really focus on the book I had been reading. I went to my office and found my old paperback copy of Maia. It was midnight before I made myself stop reading.

***

I was in office hours after my Tuesday evening class when I received a text from Jessi: "I LUV the pics! Got myself off 2 them 2 times last night & 1 time 2day."

I stared at the text, rereading it a couple of times. I was just starting a reply when another text came in, and this time it was a picture of Jessi topless. The purple bruising on her neck and breasts was prominent, as was the huge smile on her face.

"Came 2wice frm this pic today too. When taking it and then looking at it," she texted, then once again, another text appeared as I was trying to formulate a response.

"& 1 more time in bed this morning, fantasizing about U making me take it up the ass. That was the best 1."

I closed my eyes, sighed, then opened them to read her last text again.

"I am not sure the last one is the best idea to fantasize about, considering your fears." I typed.

"Still made me cum HARD," she sent back seconds later. "But Im crazy horny. Not sure when I last jilled-off so much. Did it here at work lookin at the cum pics."

I was in the process of digesting what she wrote when her next text arrived: "Will be off at 10:00. Can I cum to ur place so we can fuck?"

I almost typed 'yes', but thoughts of Jessika intruded. Instead, I told Jessi that I did not think it was a good idea, reminding her that she had seemed to want some time to consider things.

"I know, I know," she texted. "Just horny as fuck. Thanks 4 reminding me."

I felt guilty, but I wanted to do what I had promised Jessika. Further, I really did think it was best for Jessi to take some time to think about everything she had been feeling on the day we came back from the cabin.

"How about we set up a date?" I replied.

"This weekend?" she sent back.

I hesitated a moment. I thought briefly about making something up about being out of town, but I had never really lied to Jessi, or to Jessika for that matter, other than maybe omitting some things, and I did not want to start doing so.

"I have plans. How about next weekend?"

Several minutes went by, and I wondered if that might have been the end our texting that night. I was just putting some essays into my satchel to take home to grade when a new text arrived from Jessi. It was two words: "fuck you".

I thought about texting her back to invite her over. I thought about texting her to urge her not to do anything rash, like hook up with someone. I thought about telling her to grow up. I did none of those. I drove home, ate dinner, and graded the essays that I took home to grade. After that, I went to bed early, tossed and turned for some time, then fell into an uneasy sleep.

***

My Wednesday was a repeat of Monday, absent lunch with Jessika. The brunette and I did text a few times, but other than a little bit of flirting, those texts were not consequential. However, I could not help but smile each time one came in from my curvy lover. I did not hear from Jessi. I texted her once after I was home and had dinner, but there was no response. At just after 10:00 pm, I received a call from Jessika.

"Hey Mark!"

"Hey Squeaker."

"Do you have Skype?"

"Is that for making video calls?" I asked, thinking I had the right program in mind. "I do not."

"I just put it on my laptop," she said. "I've been 'skyping' with my nieces and nephew. It gave me an idea. Install it on your computer and then text me your username."

"Okay," I responded, but Jessika had already terminated the call.

I went to download the program, discovering that it was already on my computer but had never been activated. I signed up for an account then texted Jessika the username. A few seconds later, I accepted an incoming call.

An image of Jessika appeared on my computer screen, and I sat and stared at it for several heartbeats, which increased in pace as I looked. She appeared to be sitting at her kitchen table wearing a tight, red tank top that seemed to be molded to her breasts. It was so tight that not only were her clearly hard nipples visible through the thin material, the outlines of her areolas were as well.

"Mark, even on video I can tell when a man is staring at my boobs. Eyes are up here," Jessika laughed, and I looked up to see her smiling and pointing to her eyes with one hand.

"Then do not wear that top," I said, looking back down.

"You like it? It's kind of old. I had it before the boob job. It's a little overwhelmed now."

"No shit," I sighed, causing Jessika to snort with laughter.

When she could speak again, she asked, "Have you been behaving yourself?"

"Yes," I assured her. "I even turned down an opportunity."

"Aw, poor Mark," Jessika snickered, although her voice betrayed a bit of annoyance. "I bet the little blonde was pissed, huh?"

I was somewhat pleased that she was annoyed, considering that I was quite sure this whole video call, like the selfie on Monday, was a chance for her to tease me.

"Who says it was Jessi?" I shot back. "It could have been a slutty student looking for a better grade. Or for an extension on a paper."

Jessika glared at me for a few seconds, then she took a deep breath.

"I probably deserved that. Sorry," she finally said, her tone contrite. "I didn't get you on here to talk about, um, anyone else."

"I am sorry too," I replied. "I have very fond memories of the one time that I have been seduced for an extension on a paper."

"What kind of slut would do something like that?" Jessika grinned. "Hope you fucked her good."

"I did at that," I laughed.

"I've never asked you this, although I wondered it at the time. Do you get many offers? I mean, I hear stories but never met anyone who claimed to have done it. Not with you, specifically, of course. Just in general."

"There have been offers, over the years. Not many, though. And I turned them all down, until you. And even with you, I never really believed that the quid pro quo was anything but a means to an end."

"Yep," the brunette agreed. "I just wanted to get into your pants."

"I wish you were here right now. You would definitely get into my pants."

"Are you hard?" she asked, leaning forward a little.

"Yes."

"Show me."

We stared at each other for a second, then I stood up and pulled down my sweatpants along with my underwear.

"Well fuck, that's not good," Jessika said, but I was quite sure her real thoughts were at odds with her words. "You're supposed to be saving it for Friday."

"You are not helping in that," I scolded her.

"I'd love to help you with that," the curvy brunette breathed. "Would you let me ride it?"

"Yes," I groaned.

Jessika sat back in her chair, then pulled off the red tank top. As she stared at me, she began playing with her thick nipples.

"Jerk it for me, Mark," she said, her breathing becoming slightly ragged.

"I am supposed to be saving up, remember," I joked even as I started stroking.

"Have you come since Monday morning?"

"No," I told her.

"Then I think one will be okay," she moaned, and I realized that one of her hands had dropped from her breasts and was now out of view.

"Are you playing with your pussy, Squeaker?"

"Fuck yes," she said, biting the corner of her lower lip.

"I want to see."

"No, you first. I won't be able to see you stroke yourself if I tilt this down so you can see my pussy,"

"Then just play with your tits until I am done," I responded.

"Okay," she rasped. "Do you want me to push them around your cock and let you titty fuck me?"

"God yes," I moaned.

"Would you come on them or make me take it in my mouth?" she asked as she squeezed her breasts together.

"On your face," I snarled, moving my hand much faster. "Then make you lick it off my fingers."

Jessika closed her eyes and groaned. However, after just a few seconds her eyes snapped back open and fixed on me.

"Are you close?" she asked. "I want to see you come."

"Yes," I nodded, reaching for the tissue box on my desk.

"No, not in a tissue. In your hand. I want to see it."

I nodded again but said nothing. The whole situation was incredibly arousing, and I was very close to finishing. When I was ready to climax, I put my left hand out in front of my penis, but the first spurt went over it and up onto my desk (although thankfully it missed the keyboard-I had not always been so lucky in the past). The next few hit my hand, and I was able to let it pool there.

When I was done, I looked up at the screen and saw Jessika leaning forward, a lustful look on her lovely face.

"Show me, please," she asked, longing in her voice.

I did as she asked, then heard a small whimper from Jessika before she continued, "If I was there, would you let me lick it all up?"

"Yes."

My curvy brunette lover stared at me for a few seconds, then she moved the laptop toward her. At first, I had a great close up of her large breasts, then she tilted it down. I saw that her legs were spread and that she was wearing a pair of light blue lace panties

"I don't know if you can see it, but my panties are soaked," her voice said from off screen.

"Put your fingers in them," I told her. "Then slide them inside until they are wet."

Jessika did as I asked, and I could hear moaning.

"Rub your clit now," I went on. "Are you already close?"

"Fuck yes," she snarled. "Do you see my fingers rubbing?"

"Yes," I told her. "Why don't you pull your panties down?"

The brunette did not say anything, but she took her fingers out of her panties before pulling them down. Her trimmed pubic hair came into view, as did her swollen and wet labia. For a couple of seconds, she stroked her hair, and I imagined her rubbing it on my penis the way she often did when she was on top. Next, she reached down and began fingering herself. I was disappointed that the angle did not allow me to see her clitoris, but I knew she was paying it a great deal of attention.

"When you come, shove those fingers deep inside of yourself," I instructed. "You're close now, aren't you?"

"Yes... yes...," she panted, her fingers almost a blur. "Fuck, I wish it was your tongue. I would soak it."

"You are going to soak your fingers, Jessika, then lick them clean for me."

"Fuck yes," she moaned just before her hand stilled. I heard tale-tell squeaks from off camera and I knew her orgasm had started.

"Shove those fingers in your cunt, now!" I ordered, surprised at the force of my own voice.

Jessika immediately moved her fingers lower and pushed two of them between her pussy lips. She did not stop until they were all the way inside of her.

"Do you feel your cunt squeezing them?" I asked her.

"Yes," she squeaked.

"When that's done, pull them out and lick them clean," I said.

All I heard from Jessika was another couple of squeaks, then the camera tilted back up. Her flushed face was close to the screen, and her gray eyes were shining.

"Did you like that, Mark?" she asked, grinning. "Because I sure as fuck did."

"Fuck yes," I told her, smiling back. "But you have something to lick clean, right?"

"My cunt's still squeezing. You told me not to take them out until that's done."

"I did," I agreed.

"And it's done now," she sighed.

Her hand appeared on my screen, and she moved her fingers close to the camera so I could see the moisture on them. Then she pulled them back, put them in her mouth, and hollowed out her cheeks as she sucked on them.

"God, you are incredible," I said.

"No, you are," she responded when she took her fingers out of her mouth.

"Why did we not do this before?" I asked, sitting back in my chair.

"I don't know," she said with a shake of her head. "Earlier today was the first time I'd ever used it. And when I did, I thought about using it with you and what we could do."

"Did you intend for it to go this far or did you mean just to tease me?" I inquired after we were both silent for a moment.

"The tank top was to tease you," she admitted. "But once I saw you, I knew we'd do more."

"You can be quite bad, Jessika," I laughed.

"Then maybe I need a spanking," she suggested, grinning.

"Maybe so," I agreed.

There were a few more seconds of silence as we looked at each other, then Jessika suggested that we should end the call.

"Probably. Have a good night, Jessika,"

"You too, Mark," she said.

I was about to click on the button to close the call when she spoke again: "Wait. Where did the cum in your hand go?"

"Oh, I used a tissue after you moved your camera."

"What a waste. I would've loved to have tasted it."

"I promise you will have a chance to taste some Friday, then you will be able to watch yourself taste it."

"I can't wait," the lovely brunette sighed.

"Neither can I, Squeaker," I replied.

"Mark, before we go, I want to tell you something."

"Sure."

"I liked it when you told me what to do when I was getting myself off. And I like it when you do it in person, too. But I was thinking about what you said about, uh, Jessi and her wanting to be a slave."

"And what were you thinking?" I asked, hearing the caution in my own voice.

"That I like you telling me what to do, sometimes. And I like telling you what to do sometimes too, although less often than the other way. And I wouldn't mind maybe seeing what it was like to play at being your slave, but..."

"That sounds perfect to me," I interrupted.

"It's just I can be submissive, especially with you, but I'm not really submissive," she continued. "I can be strong-willed, stubborn, bitchy, and all that."

"I know, although, I would not call you 'bitchy'. And as I said, that sounds perfect to me."

"Oh, you know I can be bitchy," Jessika laughed. "You've even called me a bitch."

"Only as a term of affection," I countered, laughing with her.

"A term of lust, you mean," she corrected me.

***

Thursday passed relatively quickly, but Friday seemed to drag. Jessika, who had not texted much on Thursday, started sending me suggestive texts throughout the day on Friday. I thought about canceling my office hours that afternoon, as otherwise I would not have had to drive to campus at all, but I did not do so. As it turned out, I had a couple of students show up, which made the afternoon seem to speed up a bit.

I had planned to stop by the store to pick up some chicken for dinner, but when I left campus, I realized that I did not feel like cooking. I drove to a pizza place instead and bought a large pizza. I then texted Jessika to tell her my decision.

"That's fine, but I'm too nervous to eat," she replied, followed by, "Do you have wine glasses? I'm bringing wine."

I texted that I did, and the brunette replied with a smiley face.

I went home and put the pizza on the counter, then checked the camera setup in my bedroom one more time. I had one tripod mounted camera placed so that it covered the entire bed. At the head of my bed, I had placed another tripod mounted camera. That tripod was tall enough that the camera mounted looked down on what was happening on the bed. Finally, I had a handheld camera that I could use for a more point-of-view shot.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers