A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

All my cameras were not created equal, however. The one that covered the whole bed was not very high resolution, recorded on digital tape, and was not great in low light. The one mounted in front of the bed used flash storage, was pretty good resolution, and did quite well in low light. The one that I was using for the handheld had been purchased the day before (I had originally planned to only use the two cameras I already owned) and was high resolution with extremely good low light capabilities.

I had just finished checking the cameras for the third time when the doorbell rang. I hurried from my room to the entryway. When I opened the door, Jessika stood there, a bottle of wine in hand and a pensive look on her pretty face. She was wearing typical clothes for her: a gray sweater with a neckline low enough to show a fair amount of cleavage, light blue jeans, and black boots.

"Come, in beautiful," I told her, expecting her to make some comment about me not needing to flatter her.

However, Jessika merely nodded then came in. She walked straight to the kitchen, picked up the corkscrew I had put out, then pulled the cork from the bottle of wine. She looked up at me for a second, then poured wine into one of the glasses on the table, almost filling it. Closing her eyes, she brought the glass to her lips and proceeded to drink all the wine from it.

"Are you okay, Jessika?" I asked when the glass was empty.

"Maybe," she said, glancing back at the bottle. "Thinking about another, although I probably shouldn't."

"If you don't want to do this..."

"Oh, I do," she interrupted me. "Just very nervous. I considered pulling the cork with my teeth and drinking out of the bottle before I came in, but that's a little too 'wino', I think."

"Do you want some pizza?"

"No, I ate about an hour ago," she said. "Just a little sandwich. I knew I wouldn't be able to eat once I was here, and I needed something in my tummy before the wine."

"Do you want to sit and talk first, or something?" I proposed, feeling suddenly nervous myself. It was not the first time we had gotten together knowing that sex was the driving factor, but this seemed different. It felt like Jessika was acting out of obligation, not desire.

"No, the longer I wait the more nervous I'll be," the brunette said, interrupting my thoughts. "And the more wine I'll drink. You probably don't want me sloppy drunk for this."

"I am serious, Jessika. If you do not want to do this, we will not."

"That's the problem, Mark," Jessika said, reaching a hand out to rub my arm. "I very much want to do this. I'm just kind of scared, and I don't know why."

"We can take our time," I told her, but my lover shook her head.

"No, better to plunge in, like into a swimming pool," she said, a small smile gracing her lips. "Where are we going to take the plunge?"

"I have it set up in my room," I told her, motioning for her to go in front of me.

With another small smile, the brunette walked ahead of me. As she did so, I took a moment to admire the way her jeans hugged her hips and rounded bottom. Despite the assertion that she had made during our trip to Monterey that her hips were 'bulgy', I always found her shape very attractive.

"Two cameras?" she asked, looking around.

"Three actually," I said, pointing to the side table where the handheld camera sat. "Two fixed and a handheld."

"Wow," she said, giving me a quizzical look. "You want to make sure you get all the angles, huh?"

"I was just not sure what all we might do or what equipment would need to record what we do. Perhaps I went a bit too far."

"No, it's fine," Jessika said, reaching up to stroke my face. "It's just a little more than I expected."

"I thought we would just set the stationary cameras to film everything and use the handheld for, um, close-ups."

"Close-ups of what, Mark?" Jessika asked, batting her eyes at me and smiling. "What would we be doing, or probably more likely what would I be doing, that would work for a close-up view? Sucking your cock, maybe?"

"Or I could be licking you," I countered, winking at the lovely brunette.

"True, but I've seen you do that. I want to see what I look like, um, you know."

Jessika's face reddened more than I had ever seen before, then she looked away from me. I stepped closer to her, put my left hand on her waist, turned her face back toward me with my right, pulled our bodies together, and kissed her soft, full lips.

After the kiss, Jessika's face was a bit less red, but more importantly, a determined look had taken over those lovely gray eyes of hers. She smiled up at me, put her hands on my arms, turned me around, and backed me up until I was at the end of the bed. Leaving me standing there, she walked to the table by the bed, picked up the handheld camera, and brought it back to me.

"Here. You'll probably want to be ready to start it."

Then, to my surprise, she walked out of my room. I called after her, asking if anything was wrong. Her only reply was to repeat her previous statement that I should get ready to start filing. I brought the camera up, turned it on, and opened the view screen. I centered the picture on the door and waited. After about a minute, Jessika appeared there, clad only in a pair of black lace panties.

I glanced up, looking at the lovely vision in front of me with my own eyes. My lover stared back at me for a couple of seconds, then walked toward me. Except 'walk' was not the right word for what she was doing. Nor were 'strut', 'sashay', 'glide', or any other such synonym for walking of which I could think. And 'sway' was not quite right either, although she was doing exactly that with every inch of her exquisitely feminine body. It was more as if she were dancing with each step, even though there was no music and no obvious dance-like movements other than that sexy sway of hers. I swallowed, finding it difficult to catch my breath. My penis, which had been dormant before Jessika came in the room, was already rock hard. I almost put the camera down for no other reason than the thought of filming had nearly escaped my mind.

Before I realized it, Jessika was right in front of me. I glanced from her to the viewfinder and saw that the camera had dipped so that it was centered on her magnificent breasts. I was about to lift it up to capture her face when I had another idea. I zoomed in until just her chest filled the screen. Reaching out with my free hand, I grasped and massaged one breast, then the other. Jessika gently moved my hand away, then put her hands on either side of her bosom and pushed her breasts together. She held them for a second or two before she began wiggling her torso back and forth.

"Fuck," I breathed, watching the show in the viewfinder.

"You like?" she asked, moving her hands over her nipples and grabbing her breasts until her light tan flesh was squeezing between her fingers.

"Fuck yes," I moaned before looking up into Jessika's lovely face.

My lover's plump lips were parted and her gray eyes were full of lust. Wanting to capture that, I made myself zoom the camera out until Jessika's face, breasts, and abdomen were in the shot, as well as just the top of her black lace panties. The brunette grinned, then moved both hands to her right breast and pulled it up far enough for her to lick and suck her own nipple, which she proceeded to do. She then repeated the process with her left breast, all while never taking her eyes from the camera. And as I watched her on the viewscreen, my erection felt like it was about to rip through my jeans.

"You want me to get on my knees and suck your thick cock, Mr. Warner?" Jessika purred. "I know I've missed a lot of assignments, so I'm going to have to give you a really special blowjob this time."

I swallowed again, then forced my hands to steady the camera. This had not been part of the plan, at least not part of my plan, but I could not deny that it was one of the most arousing situations I had ever been in with anyone. My mind briefly flashed back to my first sexual encounter with the lovely brunette, which had taken place when she really was still a student in my class and had been carried out under the pretense that she needed more time on her final essay, even though I never really believed that. This was more exciting to me, however, and I was not sure why. Perhaps it was because Jessika was intentionally playing up the fantasy in a way she thought I would like.

"Yes," I finally managed to say, and my lover, a seductive grin on her face, knelt in front of me.

Without conscious thought of what I was doing, I moved the camera down to follow her. For a moment, her face filled the viewfinder, and the intensity burning in those gray eyes rivaled anything I had ever seen in Jessi's bright blue ones. I licked my parched lips, then remembered to breathe.

In the same moment I exhaled, Jessika reached out and began to rub my erection through my jeans. Eyes still locked on the camera lens, she leaned forward and mouthed me through the denim. It was nothing that she had not done before, but somehow it was of heightened intensity in that moment. I ran my free hand through her soft, chocolate brown hair, the feel of it seemingly like nothing I had ever felt before.

The brunette moved back a little, winked at the camera, then ripped open my jeans. With a single motion, she pulled my pants and briefs down, freeing me. But that lasted only a second or two before her lush, wet lips were around my penis. She sucked hard on the head once before pushing her mouth down to the point that she gagged. I felt my abdomen and groin muscles ripple as a shiver ran through my body, and for a moment I was afraid I was going to climax right then and there. This same thought may have occurred to Jessika, because she pulled her lips off of me and began kissing my inner thighs while grinning up at me.

"Did you almost just cum, Mr. Warner?" she asked, giggling in a very un-Jessika-like way. "I won't be able to earn my 'A' if you blast off right away."

"I would just make you do it again," I told her, my voice a bit harsher than I intended.

Jessika did not seem to mind my tone, however, as her grin grew even wider. Without another word, she pushed my penis up against my groin and lower abdomen and began to lick it like it was an ice cream cone. After running her tongue from the base to the top of my shaft several times, Jessika moved a little lower and sucked my scrotum into her mouth. Another shiver ran through my body as she licked the underside.

After a few seconds of mouthing my testes, Jessika let them slip from her lips, extended her tongue, and wiggled it against my scrotum before licking all the way up to the head of my penis. She ended with a big kiss right on the tip before she let it fall so it again jutted out in front of me. She then repeated her earlier move, swallowing me quickly until she gagged.

My sexy brunette fellatrix pushed a little deeper, and I felt the back of her throat against the tip of my shaft. For a few heartbeats, she held herself there, and I was surprised she was not gagging. I had just started to wonder if she might have learned to work through it when the gagging started again. She quickly pulled her head back until only about an inch of me was between her lips.

During everything Jessika had done so far, she had unwaveringly stared down the camera. Now she closed her eyes for a moment as her chest heaved, then she started sucking and licking me again, albeit only on the top third. While she did so, I could hear her trying to catch her breath through her nose. It was one of the most incredibly arousing things that I had ever experienced, and I was not sure why, other than I knew she had pushed herself to her limit just to please me.

Once her breathing was back under control, Jessika opened her eyes again and began picking up speed as well as taking more into her mouth. I figured from this point out she would probably not push herself, but I was wrong. She did the exact same thing as before, taking me until I hit the back of her throat, holding it as long as she could, then pulling back to recover.

Jessika repeated the process three more times, and not once in all of it did she let my penis out of her mouth until the last one, which she had held the longest. After that one, she turned to the side gasping, her amazing bosom rising and falling. As her breathing began to calm, I ran the fingers of my left hand through her slightly damp hair, then I gently turned her face toward me. She looked up at the camera, lips parted, cheeks flush, mascara running, and hair disheveled. But even in that state, her eyes shone.

"You look so fucking beautiful," I told her, running my fingers down one cheek.

My curvy lover's mouth moved as if she was about to speak, but the only sound she made was a low moan. She did blink a couple of times before closing her eyes. A few seconds later, her eyes shot open accompanied by a sharp intake of breath and a shudder. But they were not focused on the camera now - they were locked on mine.

"Did you...?" I started to ask, wondering if she had climaxed without touching herself. I was amazed that the same thing could have happened with both Jessi and Jessika within a week of each other when it had never happened with either before.

"No," Jessika breathed, shaking her head. "I didn't come, but fuck, it was something close. I've never felt anything like it. It was like a burst of intense, concentrated arousal. Fuck."

"Do you want to rest?"

"What? No. I'm supposed to be giving you a blowjob good enough to make up for me being a shitty student."

Not waiting for a response, Jessika straightened her back, grabbed my penis, and swallowed it to the point of gagging again. This time, however, she almost immediately pulled back off me before she turned and coughed a couple of times.

"Sorry, Mr. Warner," she said when she looked back up at me, or rather, at the camera. "I can't deep throat you like the little blonde slut can, but I promise I can earn that 'A' without doing it."

"I have no doubt of that, Jessika," I told her, which prompted her to grin at me. "You're the best cocksucker I've ever..."

The rest of what I was going to say was lost in the groan that came from my mouth when Jessika sucked my shaft back into her mouth and applied that intense suction that hollowed out her cheeks. She held herself there for several seconds, her gaze locked on me. Then her eyes shifted back to the camera lens as she began to suck up and down my erection with great zeal while slurping and wiggling her tongue.

"God, that's fucking incredible," I managed to grunt, which in turn seemed to push Jessika to increase her tempo.

The sensations from her expert mouth hovered right on the threshold of being too intense, and I knew I could not last long. What's more, I did not want to try to delay anything. Those sensations were too exquisite to do anything but focus on how good they felt, even if that meant the experience would not last as long. Thus, it was no surprise that after just a couple of minutes at most, I realized my orgasm was imminent.

"Stop and kneel up straight," I told her, intending for it to come out as an order rather than the request it sounded like.

Jessika responded without hesitation, pulling those sexy lips from my penis with a loud pop as she straightened her back and pushed her impressive-and perspiration slicked-chest out. Her eyes flicked to me for a heartbeat, then locked back on the camera lens.

Trying to keep the camera steady, I took a hold on my shaft with my left hand and aimed it at the brunette's lovely features. I did not have to stroke it, however. Just moving it to point at my lover resulted in a forceful ejaculation that blasted Jessika's face with three long, hard bursts of semen, then several smaller bursts that added to the mess left by the first three. There would have probably been a couple more spurts, but Jessika, my ejaculate running down her forehead and cheeks as well as starting to collect on her chin, wrapped her incredible lips around my twitching penis and sucked hard. When it was clear nothing more was going to come out, Jessika let my semi-hard member slip from her mouth. She smiled up at me, a big glob of cum on her top lip.

"Put your hands on your legs," I told her, sitting on the bed and zooming the camera out so I could get all of her on the screen. "What a gorgeous cum covered slut you are, Jessika."

The curvy brunette gave me one of those wide, earsplitting smiles that showed that she was beyond happy. While returning her smile with a grin of my own, I zoomed back in until she was only visible from the top of her head to the bottom of her breasts.

"Keep your hands on your legs and let that drop on your chin fall on your tits," I said. "And stick your tongue out."

The brunette raised her chin, opened her mouth wide, and wiggled her tongue. I took that moment to zoom in further, capturing her plump, cum covered lips, her glistening tongue, and the elongating drop of semen on her chin that looked ready to fall at any moment. Careful to avoid making the drop fall, I reached out with my left hand and moved the cum from the side of her mouth and her upper lip to her tongue. She immediately pulled her tongue back in her mouth, then made a show of swallowing, all while her eyes continued to focus on the camera lens.

I realized that the movement from closing her mouth and swallowing had caused the drop hanging from her chin to sway, so I zoomed out again, making sure both her face and chest were in the view frame. We then waited a couple of seconds before Jessica apparently decided to speed things up by moving her jaw back and forth. As she did so, the drop detached and fell above her left breast.

"Lick it off," I told her, and Jessika pushed her breast up and lowered her head until her tongue could reach what had landed there.

She continued to hold her gaze on the cameras as she licked herself. When her breast was clean, she straightened her head back up. She did not let go of herself, however. Instead, she brought her other hand up as well and pushed her breasts together before pinching and pulling on her own nipples.

I watched her play with her breasts for a bit, then I told her to use her fingers to clean her face. Jessika responded at once, using two fingers on her right hand to scoop up globs of semen, which she then slowly, deliberately, sucked from her fingers. When she was done, she put her hands on my legs, pulled herself up so that she was close to the camera, and grinned.

"Did I get that 'A', Mr. Warner?"

"God, yes," I told her, then I stopped filming and lowered the camera.

As soon as I moved the camera out of her way, Jessika threw her arms around my neck and pulled me to her for a long, deep kiss. Setting the camera aside on the bed, I rand my hands up her torso, grabbing one of her large breasts in each hand and massaging them.

"Did you really mean it?" a nearly breathless Jessika asked after she pulled back from the kiss.

"About the 'A'?" I responded, confused by her question.

"No," the brunette said, eager and shining eyes staring at me. "About being the best cocksucker."

"Yes," I answered, but I had no time to say anything else before she was kissing me again.

"You really, really mean that?" she asked softly, moving her lips away from mine for a moment.

"I really mean that," I replied. "I knew it our first time together, and it has only gotten better."

Jessika resumed our kiss, but this time slower, softer, more intimate. When we finally broke it, Jessika blushed and looked down before asking her next question.

"Can we watch it now? I want to see what you see."

"Sure. We can go to the office and hook the camera up to my computer. Or, I can bring my laptop in here."

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers