A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
639 Followers

"Bring your laptop in here, please," the brunette said as she stood. "We can watch it on the bed."

I stood as well and put my hands on either side of her waist, then I pulled her to me for another kiss. And as our tongues played with each other, I felt myself becoming aroused. Jessika must have felt it too, because she pushed me away and shook her head.

"Get the laptop so we can watch it," she grinned. "Then we can fuck."

I gave her a quick kiss, then pulled up my pants and went to do as she asked. When I returned with the laptop, Jessika, no longer wearing even her black lace panties, lay on my bed propped up on one elbow. At that moment, I very much would have liked to have put off watching the video for a little bit, given the other things we could do, but I placed the laptop in front of Jessika and then hooked the camera up to it. The program for the camera launched automatically, and I showed Jessika how to start the video playback. After that, I walked around to the other side of the bed, intending to lie behind Jessika, but she turned and shook her head.

"Clothes off," she smiled, then turned her attention back to the laptop, on which a recorded image of Jessika was just stepping into the doorframe.

As I stripped, I watched the curvy brunette on the screen move closer, her body alive with energy. I felt my breathing grow quicker, just as it had when the scene we were watching had actually been happening.

"Ugh, that stomach needs to go," Jessika grumbled.

I did not agree with her, but I said nothing. I just lay down beside her and started to rub her thigh and hip. Jessika sighed, then pushed herself back against me.

"Shit, that's a lot of boob," she snickered when the shot zoomed in on her chest. "No wonder you guys stare."

I gave her bottom a light swat, which elicited a small moan from my lover, but I did not say anything. Jessika did not say anything else either, but she did make a disapproving noise when the camera zoomed back out so that her abdomen was visible.

"My diet starts tomorrow," she said, shaking her head.

"Your body is incredibly sexy," I told her, rubbing her side from hip to torso.

"You just like BJs and getting laid," she laughed, looking back over her shoulder at me.

At that moment, the Jessika on the screen spoke up about giving me a special blowjob. Real-time Jessika moved her arm and lay down on her side, pushing her nicely rounded bottom closer against me as she did so.

"Did you like that, Mark?" she asked, and I noticed that her breathing had grown more rapid, as mine had earlier.

"I did, it surprised me."

"It surprised me too," the brunette admitted. "It was a spontaneous thing. Seems to have worked well. Your hard-on is almost ripping through those jeans."

"Yes," I sighed, feeling the same thing starting to happen as we watched.

"And there it is, all hard and thick and suckable," Jessika moaned. "And look at that slut lick it. Fuck."

Jessika's breathing became shallower as we watched her suck me in quickly then gag before pulling back. A movement distracted me, and I realized that the brunette must be fingering herself as we watched the video. I reached over and tried to move my fingers beneath hers, wanting to do it for her, but she pushed my hand away.

"No," she breathed. "Not now."

Not knowing what else to do, I went back to rubbing her and watching the video. The recording of Jessika had just started the series of attempts to take me as deep as she could, and watching it on the video was nearly as arousing as when it had played out in real time. Jessika seemed to think so as well, as she was moaning more frequently and had started rhythmically pressing her bottom against my erection.

"Shit, look at my makeup. I didn't even realize my eyes were watering when I was gagging."

"You looked incredible," I said in real time just before my recorded voice told her that she looked beautiful.

The Jessika on the video shuddered and gasped, and the Jessika on the bed with me moaned and panted.

"I see why you thought I'd come," she rasped. "I never felt anything like that before."

Just a little later in the video, at the point when I had started to tell her that she was the best cocksucker I had ever been with, Jessika turned to look at me over her shoulder, then we kissed. After a few seconds, she turned her attention back to the video.

"You can play with my boobs," she suggested, and I immediately slid my hand to her left breast and began squeezing it. "Oh yeah, that's what I was hoping for."

On the video, the rest of the blowjob happened a bit more rapidly than I had thought at the time. The Jessika on the screen went into overdrive, which was incredible to watch on the video, and it seemed that in no time I was telling her to kneel straight up before ejaculating onto her gorgeous, smiling face.

Right when the Jessika on the screen sucked me in to drain the last of the semen from my penis, the Jessika lying in front of me shuddered and squeaked. As she did so, I pinched and rolled her nipple between my fingers while simultaneously kissing the back of her neck. I realized then that she probably had not wanted me to use my fingers on her because she was trying to time her orgasm to my climax in the video.

After Jessika's shuddering subsided and her body relaxed, we watched the part of the video where I had zoomed in on her semen covered face, then just her mouth and chin.

"I really am a nasty slut, aren't I," Jessika laughed, looking back at me.

"You are a sexy, passionate woman," I replied. "And a nasty slut."

Those words earned me a grin and another kiss before we watched the remainder of the video.

"I liked you telling me what to do with your cum," she said as she watched herself licking her fingers clean the last time. "And I like watching myself do it too."

When the video ended, Jessika picked up the laptop and put it on the table by the bed. She then did the same with the camera before turning over to face me.

"Are the other two cameras still running, Mark?" she asked, meaning the one that was currently pointing down at us from the tripod at the head of the bed and the one set up across the room to capture the whole bed.

"Yes," I replied.

"And they have plenty of storage left?"

"Yes," I answered again.

"Good," she grinned, reaching down and stroking my fully erect penis. "You're going to get fucked so hard right now, and I want to record it all."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
639 Followers