A Tale of Two Titties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stefan?"

"Yup, that's my name; don't wear it out. May I have permission to enter Fort Terrence, General Terrence?"

I heard a little giggle and she replied, "Yeah, come on in. I don't bite."

I stepped into the light and pretended to swat a mosquito. "Shucks, everything bites around here, what I'm more concerned about is whether or not you've had your shots or not?"

This time she grinned enough that I could see the firelight flash off of her teeth. "I didn't bring my rabies tag with me so you'll have to take my word for it." was her riposte.

I glanced at the fire. She had a large chunk of wood burning in the fireplace. "My goodness, you must be quite a firebug too. I have to split my wood before I can get a decent fire out of these chunks of wood that the Forest Service leaves around here."

"I didn't bring my sawmill with me this trip so I just do the best I can with what I can find. What's your problem? Are you fire challenged?"

That led to a pleasant discussion of the summers that I had spent fighting wildfires for the Forest Service. Finally, I had to be a party-pooper. "Excuse me ma'm, but I had better be heading back to the trailer; my feet are starting to get cold."

"Your feet!? You're wearing shorts! Aren't your legs cold?"

"Well, at least not yet. But it will get cooler and there is no sense in being cold just for the fun of it. I trust that you have a good sleeping bag to see you through the night?"

"Yeah, it has seen me through some cold nights before, so I don't expect any problems."

We bid each other a good night and headed for our separate dream worlds.

12