A Tale of Two Wives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the early hours of the morning my tired brain came up with a plan, not much of a plan, but it was worth a try and allowed me to finally get some rest.

Saturday morning I woke late, dragged myself into the bathroom then down to the kitchen, where Katie had coffee made, bless her. She had got up, early as always, to feed and change Lily. Babies are merciless and make no allowances for their parent's exhaustion. I made us a light breakfast and as we ate I asked Katie, doing my best Joey from Friends imitation...

"How you doin'?"

Katie smiled. "I'm OK I guess but I'm feeling bad about last night."

"Don't feel too bad honey. I was thinking about it pretty much all night and I realized you did well. You let him go far enough to keep him interested and think he was winning but you didn't give in and sleep with him."

"I still let him get further than I meant to."

"Keep that in mind today. He's going to try to take it to the next level so be ready. Remember that she who sups with the devil..."

"Should use a very long spoon... I know."

The morning went by too quickly as we pottered around the apartment, played a lot with Lily and did our usual grocery shopping together. Not long after lunch Menard came round and took my lovely wife off to the spa. Once again she was wearing her bugged bra and Ben was on the case. I'd already told Ben that I wouldn't go with him that afternoon. I expected the spa stake-out to be even more boring that the date the previous night, at least that's what I told him.

About an hour after Katie and Menard left I took Lily around to my mother's place and went off to "do some errands." My first stop was a hypermarket far enough from our apartment that I wouldn't be recognized by anyone. I bought a gray hoodie, three large bottles of lighter fluid and everything else my plan required. My second stop was a bicycle rental place.

Google Earth had clearly showed an alley behind Menard's club and what looked like three big dumpsters. It took me 20 minutes of riding to reach the alley. About a block away I pulled up the hood and a bandanna. I was already wearing sunglasses. I rode down the alley and up to the dumpsters, praying they weren't locked. In went all the lighting fluid and the plastic bottles. I ignited two bins but it was too hot and smokey to light the third.

I took off on the bike like the proverbial bat out of hell. Several blocks from the club I called 911 on a pay phone and asked for the fire service. I told them that a meth lab had exploded and gave them the address. Of course I didn't give them my details. I was confident that the fire in the dumpsters wouldn't set anything else alight. I just hoped it would be sufficient to bring the firemen and maybe the police.

I dumped the hoodie and all the other stuff on my way back to the bike shop. By the time I'd picked up Lily and driven home it was after 5pm. I only beat Katie by fifteen minutes.

She looked pale and extremely unhappy. I made her a cup of sweet, Marsala chai while she fed Lily and put her bed.

We sat at the kitchen bench sipping our tea. I didn't know where to start.

"You're back home early that has to be good, right?"

Katie didn't reply, she sat there sobbing silently, her shoulders shaking, tears running down her lovely face.

I went to her side of the bench and put my arms around her. She buried her head on my shoulder and wept. After a while she stopped crying and used the tissues I passed her. Her voice sounded broken.

"Dan my darling husband... I was so confident that nothing would happen when I left with Robert and I was so wrong."

My heart sank, filled with dread. "Can you tell me what happened?"

"I'm scared Dan...I'm scared if I tell you, you won't love me any more. You'll leave me."

"Katie... I'll always love you, no matter what... but I really need to know everything."

Katie took a deep breath.

"I'll tell you everything but please, please try not to hate me. Robert was as nice as usual on the way to the spa. He didn't try any moves or even say anything out of line.

The spa was beautiful... a little stream running through the gardens to a small lake... Japanese style buildings... Sorry you don't want to hear about all that. After we checked in I was led off and given a silk robe. The Asian girl who was looking after me said I didn't need anything else so I stripped, left my clothes in a basket and put on the robe which was a bit skimpy but it felt so nice and slinky smooth against my skin. I realized that I was leaving my bra behind but what else could I do?

I was given a thorough facial, a scalp massage, a manicure and a pedicure. There was chilled Riesling and the best sushi I've ever tasted. I know I'm rambling again... but I want to explain that by the end of all that treatment I was feeling relaxed and pampered... and a little bit horny.

Next I was taken to a spa pool. It was outdoors, set among rocks and ferns but it was heated and felt so luxurious. It was completely private and I felt fine about lying there naked until Robert came and joined me. He had a robe on when he arrived but quickly took it off and there he was. I'm sorry honey but he's in really good shape for a guy his age. I couldn't help checking out his penis. It looked big, even though it wasn't hard yet and he was shaved down there which made him look even bigger.

He slid into the water right beside me and kissed me like it was the most natural thing to do. It wasn't a long kiss but it was on the lips and very sensuous.

"Having fun ma belle vache?" His voice seemed to vibrate right through me.

"Oh yes it's wonderful. Thank you so much."

"Stand up. I want to see you properly."

Without thinking I obeyed his order. I stood there in front of him naked, blushing like a school girl but not covering anything up.

"Turn round... slowly." Once again I followed his order. Obeying like this and being completely exposed was really turning me on.

" Mon Dieu ... you are even more gorgeous and sexy than I thought you'd be."

I sat down beside him, our thighs touching. He put one arm around me and pulled me closer... then he kissed me again. This time the kiss went on for ages. His tongue worked its way into my mouth and his free hand started playing playing with my nipples which were fully erect. My pussy was tingling. I think I would have let him touch it but at that moment my hostess re-entered.

"Time for your massage."

I was taken to another room and told to lie down. It was a proper massage table with a hole for my face and good support for my body. The girl draped a towel over my bottom and left me. There was soft music playing and the sound of running water. I heard someone enter the room. Without saying anything the masseur trickled warm, scented oil onto my shoulders and back. I was expecting a female but the hands that began gently massaging me were definitely male, large and strong.

He skillfully worked the kinks out of my neck and shoulders then started on my feet. You know how I've always enjoyed foot rubs... but he only spent a few minutes down there. His hands felt their way up my legs and right under the towel until he was stroking my inner thighs, close to my bare pussy.

Without asking he brushed the towel away and began to massage my ass cheeks. He poured on some more oil which ran into my butt crack. He slid his fingers between my cheeks, slowly over my anus and then before I could protest he was fingering my pussy. I was so wet by then that he had no trouble working two of his long oily fingers inside me.

He pulled my legs further apart and slid his other hand under my body so he could rub my clit. It was too much... a few moments of that and I had an intense orgasm.. but he didn't stop... he kept on finger fucking me and exciting my clit until I could feel another climax building. Before I could come he withdrew his fingers and ordered me to turn over.

Once again I obeyed him. Of course it was Robert, standing there with his cock fully erect.

"Touch it. You know you want to."

I reached out and took his cock in my hand.

"Now suck my cock ma bite à sucer la salope."

Oh God. I'm sorry Dan... I started sucking his cock and working his shaft with my hand. While I was giving Robert a combined hand and blow job he bent over and started squeezing and sucking my breasts. They were pretty full and I could tell he was getting a good taste of my milk.

That's when it hit me how wrong all this was. I know, it was totally wrong all along but when he started drinking my breast milk I suddenly had this thought... this is Lily's milk he's drinking... this is for my daughter and sometimes my husband... not for some sexual predator. I stopped pleasuring his penis and pushed his head away from my breast.

Robert didn't like that at all.

"What is wrong cherie?"

"I need a moment Robert."

"Come now, you cannot leave me like this."

"I need to go to the lady's room." I didn't, but it seemed like a way to get out of there.

"I will accompany you. I'll will enjoy watching you pee before I enter your lovely tight pussy."

I felt terrified, trapped... but right then the door slid open and the hostess came in carrying a phone.

"Ah... so sorry for interruption but you have phone call Mr. Robert. They say it very urgent."

Robert looked furious and frightening. He snatched the phone and left the room, talking quietly and intensely. A few minutes later he was back.

"Merde... I have to go Katie. There's been a fire at the club and the police need me there right away. Stay till you're done and take a taxi home. It's all paid for. We'll pick this up where we left off tomorrow OK?"

He gave me a quick kiss... squeezed one of my breasts and left. I didn't want to stay any longer. I had a shower to wash off the oil, ordered a taxi and came straight home."

"And that's all that happened?"

"That's absolutely everything Dan. I know it's much too much but I thought you should hear the truth so you can decide what you want to do."

"What I want to do?"

"If you want to leave me... "

"Of course I don't want to leave...you're my wife who I adore.. I'll never leave you. I just need a moment to process all this."

So I left her; but only for about fifteen minutes, while I walked briskly around a few blocks. I felt sick and savage. The image of Katie sucking on another man's cock was searing my brain. I hoped that Menard's death would be slow and painful. But angry as I was I couldn't condemn Katie. Guys who come out with pat phrases like "burn the bitch" or kick the "cheating slut to the curb" have never really known love or had a wife like mine.

And at least my half baked plan had worked. My little bit of arson had brought the date to an abrupt end before Menard was able to achieve his goal.

A lot calmer I re entered our apartment. Ben was there sitting with Katie who looked up at me red eyed and so unsure my heart went out to her. Ben stood and walked over to me.

"I just dropped in to check that you and Katie were OK. The stake-out was a bust, I couldn't hear anything once Katie took off her bra so I just sat out near the spa for three hours until I heard a report on the RT that Menard's club was on fire. Menard came racing out and took off without Katie. I checked with the station and found out it was just a rubbish fire in the back lit by some hoodlum kids but someone reported it as a meth lab explosion. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you Dr. Drew?" Ben grinned at me shaking his head. I did my best Sergeant Schultz imitation from an old TV show called Hogan's Heroes. "I know nahzing, nahzing!"

"Just as well. I'd hate to have to arrest my best friend. It was damn convenient though. Kudos to whoever started it. I'd better be going. Bye Katie, hang in there girl."

I walked Ben to the door.

"Ben I can't thank you enough for all you're doing. I don't know where I'd be without you."

"Right back at you Dan. No actually I do know where I'd be...without a face and without a life. Stay strong brother... a few more days and it'll all be over. Now go and comfort that wife of yours."

Which is exactly what I did. I sat down on the sofa and put my arm around her. She cuddled into me, her tear streaked face turned into my shoulder.

"How are you doing?"

"Awful. I feel so bad about what happened. How are you?"

"Not great. I'm feeling so angry but not with you... with the asshole who's manipulating you."

"But I let him..."

"True... but look at it this way. When two fighters climb in the ring they both believe they're going to win, but one is stronger, more skillful and the other loses. Your opponent is much more cunning and experienced than you. What happened isn't your fault, it's more mine for letting it happen. But we didn't pick this fight. We didn't choose to get into the ring. First he stole Tina and then came hunting us. And in the end you didn't let him win."

"But I let him get so far... and if we hadn't been interrupted... if he'd got me back to his place as he planned... I honestly think he would have had me. I couldn't have resisted him." Katie broke down and couldn't say anything more.

Hearing that I nearly lost it but somehow I managed to smother my outrage. My surgeon's self control helped me from keep it together.

"Katie we're human, we make mistakes, we all get tempted and sometimes can't resist as well as we should. I'm extremely glad you have a strong, healthy sexual appetite... every time we make love... but that means in a situation like this, of course you're going to be aroused... the danger, the excitement, the sexy seducer. If a gorgeous woman was hitting on me this hard I'd be tempted too. We'll just have to make sure that you're not put in this position again...it's unfair to put you under that sort of pressure again."

Katie looked less upset but still troubled.

"But Robert wants another date tomorrow. How are we going to hold him off if I refuse to go out with him?"

"I'll come up with something... pay him some money... buy a baseball bat. I don't know what I'll do yet my darling but I do know that I will make sure you're safe and he doesn't have another chance to take you."

At that moment the phone rang. Our phone didn't recognize the number. I answered and felt my teeth and gut clench. It was Menard.

"Allo Docteur... may I speak to your lovely wife s'il vous plait."

"I'm sorry... Robert...she's fast asleep. After she came home she wasn't feeling at all well so she went off to bed early. I heard there was some trouble at your club."

"Pfft it was nothing. Some little shits lit on fire the rubbish bins behind the club. The fire was almost out when the firemen arrived but the cops came to and it was a big... how do you say it... tempest in a teacup. Now did Katie mention that we were meeting tomorrow at my club?"

"No she didn't Robert." I was impressed at how smoothly my lies were flowing. "I don't know if she'll be well enough to go out. We have church in the morning and friends coming round for a shared lunch. Sundays are a busy family day for us."

"I see. That is très décevant... very disappointing. I am doing my best to protect Tina and your family but I expect some... cooperation.... some gratitude."

It was all I could do to stop myself from cursing him out but somehow I steeled myself and continued.

"And we appreciate that Robert, very much indeed and I can promise you'll be getting what you're owed very soon."

"Ah... so you have the money."

"Almost. My stock broker is cashing up the last of my investments and my bank has agreed to a loan. I should have the full amount in less than a week." "OK Docteur... I can give you a few more days... but then you better have the money. I'll call soon. Au revoir."

I hung up feeling pleased and relieved.

"Well that should buy us some time."

To my surprise Katie looked, I'm not sure what, disappointed, annoyed or something in between.

"I wish you'd let me handle that."

"Why... what did I do wrong?"

"I wanted to set up another date..."

For the first time I let my anger get the better of me and shouted at my wife.

"You wanted to give him another chance to fuck you?!? Maybe this time he'd succeed, get to go all the way and actually stick his cock inside you. Is that what you want?"

Katie snapped back.

"Of course it isn't and you know it.... Or at least you damned well should!"

She quickly regained her composure and spoke with intensity but without directing any anger at me.

"You're the only man I love and the only man I want making love to me but I really wanted another chance to prove myself... to him... to you... but mostly to me. Like you said, this is a fight and I want a rematch. If it's left like this he's won but I'm not prepared to accept that he's... "stronger and more cunning" than I am. I'm smarter and stronger in willpower than he'll ever be."

I had to smile a little at that. My beautiful wife was unquestionably a fighter.

"Honey, you didn't lose... in the end you pushed him away."

"But only after he'd seen me naked, put his hands all over me, put his fingers in my pussy and his cock in my mouth. I can't let him get away with that Dan."

"He's not going to Katie. He might have won a couple of rounds but in the end he's going to lose everything and we'll still have each other and our gorgeous daughter. Let's go to bed my love, I have some serious wife reclaiming to do."

That night we had sex several times. The first was fierce and fiery as we were desperate to prove our undiminished passion for each other; but the second was far more gentle and loving and the last one slow, relaxed and ended with us both drifting off to sleep, snuggled together as closely as it is possible for two humans to be.

Sunday was such a good day. We went to church in the morning. I prayed fervently that things would quickly work out for the best but I couldn't bring myself to ask God to kill off Menard. I don't believe in an Old Testament smiting God, which was unfortunate in a situation like ours.

After church we had a shared lunch with friends then a pleasant walk by the river. After dinner, with Lily asleep, exhausted by an exciting people day, we watched Groundhog Day for the umpteenth time. It was one of our favorites.

When I woke the next morning I wished I could have that Sunday over and over again, but it was Monday and I had a pile of admin and meetings, plus some teaching to get through at the hospital.

I was chairing a mid afternoon meeting when one of the reception staff came hurrying in and approached me, obviously embarrassed to be interrupting. She bent down and spoke to me in a low voice.

"I'm sorry Dr. Drew but there's a police officer on the line, he says it's an emergency." My stomach twisted and my heart instantly started racing. I made a hasty apology to the group as I left the room. As I thought it was Ben on the line.

"Dan, Katie's at Menard's club. You didn't tell me she was going there today."

"I didn't know. She didn't tell me she was going."

"This is bad brother. It's just lucky that I called Katie to check and got your Mom. She was baby sitting and told me Katie had gone to see a friend at a club. I drove by Menard's place and picked up the signal from her wire. At least she's wearing it... but she's there more or less alone. The club's closed on Mondays so it's only her, Menard and his bodyguard. Katie's got no protection."

"Oh shit! Has anything bad happened?"

"Not so far Dan. Menard's coming on strong but Katie's resisting him really well. But there's more bad news. I just heard from Dave at the DEA. The Colombians suspect that there's been a leak and they've moved up the date of the hit. It's going to be soon...maybe even today. It's a good time for them... no witnesses around."