A Tease's Public Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely a Pain Slut," as somebody started to finger her but as soon as she started to moan they pulled their fingers out and to their amusement, Aria's moaned wantonly with despair.

"Now if you promise to suck us off real good, while we spank and fuck you. We will ensure you cum and will then let you out of the bathroom."

Aria nodded eagerly as all she wanted was to cum and this was not the first time she has been spanked.

One of them put his dick to her lips and as she began to lick the head, two guys started to spank her arse alternating their hits. They continued to spank her harder and extended down her thighs.

"She is moaning and sucking better the harder you hit!" the guy who Aria was sucking exclaimed!

"Well boys you heard him, the little piece of fuck meat is enjoying it!"

He walked around and started to finger her.

"Oh my god, she is so wet!"

Within a moment he was hard and was slowly pushed into her.

"I'm barely going to need to fuck her, I can already feel her squeezing me!"

He started to spank and grope her arse with force that echoed around the bathroom as the other two moved down her body, they bent down to play with her nipples.

"Can one of you hold her head back?" asked the guy fucking her mouth.

"Sure, let's see what she thinks of this!" one of them said with a smirk as he grabbed a fist full of her long red hair at the base of her skull and pulled her head back.

Aria gasped but did not stop sucking as the guy moved with her and pushes his thick dick further in.

"Holy shit, she REALLY liked that! My dick felt like it was in a vice!" exclaimed the guy in her cunt as he paused spanking her in surprise.

He kept her head pulled back with her hair as they went back to fucking her, and spanking/pinching her arse, tits and nipples it was not long before they felt her start to cum from the sensory overload, as Aria cum all of her muscles tightened and spasmed.

Which is turn caused the guy in her pussy to cum and the one in her mouth could not hold back any longer and cum as well, which Aria swallowed without a thought. She could barely think as her body twitched and hummed with pleasure. The guy holding her hair back relaxed his grip and moved around in front to release her hands as another released her legs.

Aria just continued to lay there as they put their pants and belts back on.

"Well Pain Slut, you certainly were a great fuck and I hope now you will think twice before being a tease again!"

Aria nodded not really thinking still and started to sit up.

"All right time to go boys its 5am, get her up."

As they grabbed her and started moving towards the door Aria realised they were just going to pull her out naked with them.

"Can I get my towel and room card now?"

"We said would let you out, not that you would get your stuff back!" The first guy smirked with an evil grin, "but since you really showed who you were tonight I guess you deserve something."

With that he reaches up and grabs a face washer.

"There's your towel!"

He pressed it into her chest and pushed her out the door. Aria was so shocked that they were truly going to leave her in the hall she just stared at them blankly, as they walked away laughing not even looking back at her.

Aria realised without her card, she was stuck in the hall way again, and she had no chance of getting it back as she knew it was no longer in the bath room, as he had made a great show of pocketing her card. She could scarcely believe everything that had happened in the last three hours, and that she had enjoyed it, was hard to admit even to herself.

She knew her friends would not wake for at least another two hours, but thought at least sitting in her corridor she would be less visible and would hear them when they woke. Which hopefully will be before anyone else does.

She had barely sat down when a guy came up the corridor, slowing when he saw her.

"Oh my! you must be freezing... would you like my jacket? What happened to you?"

He started to take it off as Aria looked up thinking he might be a decent guy.

"I left my key card in the bathroom and got locked out."

Before she could continue, he interrupted.

"How about we get you out of the corridor and you can tell me?"

She nodding relaxing into his jacket which just covered her butt as she was short and letting herself be pulled up and led. He had realised when got close that she reeked of both female and male sex. Also her hair was a mess despite clearly damp from being washed and her nipples were on point even on this warm night.

His brain starting reliving all the public humiliation porn and stories he had ever read involving a cinema. As he leads her towards the porn theatre at the back of the corridor.

This theatre was known locally as often just more than a screen show but as a place where sex was often on offer. As they walked in he flipped the blank sign under Playing to "Live".

He led her to the middle of the back row as they sat Aria looked up at the screen and as she felt a rope cinch around her wrist realised this was a porn film.

"This is just a bit of insurance," he whispered "I've always wanted to bring a naked girl to one of these."

Aria was still holding the jacket around her shoulders and let go of the front as he took her hand in his she did not object as he pushed the jacket open and lifted it out from behind her.

"I'll be happy to watch some porn with you," She smiled at him, "Just please don't leave me till I can get back into my room."

"That I can promise you."

As he leant across, placed her wrist on the other arm of the chair and tied it down.

"But you're not going to be JUST watching, you're going to be part of the show."

With that he started to grope her tits. As he trailed his fingers down, he quickly realised she was very wet.

"Well it really does seem you're the slut you look and smell like, only a slut would be wet in a public place in such a degrading situation."

"Yes I'm horny, and will happily sit on you and fuck you if you make me cum."

"Yes you will, but would you just as happily let them touch you..." as he nodded over her shoulder.

She turned and looked along the row which now had people in it and they were all watching her...

"Please don't let them all fuck me, I've already been fucked by four men tonight," as her eyes widened at the amount of people.

"Well I'll be fucking you in every way but the next scene will be a warm up for tonight's theme!"

He nodded to the closest guy who bent and grabbed her ankle and tied it back against the leg of the chair as her "rescuer" did the same to the other leg.

Then they released the ropes on the arms, pulled her up and pushed over the chair in front. Aria looked up at the screen and saw a girl being bent over a desk in an office, her skirt pulled up to reveal gartered stocking but no panties, then two guys started to spank her as she tried to muffle her cries being heard in the rest of the office. Before she barely noted the similarities to herself the first spank on her butt landed.

"Her tight little arse is already warm!" the closest guy jeered, as she gasps at the intensity on her already sensitive butt.

Her rescuer then spanked across both cheeks.

"Well so it is!"

They both spank her some more till she was moaning.

"Have you already been spanked tonight, slut?"

As Aria was catching her breath she missed that they were asking a question.

"Well?" he asked as she received a hard smack.

"Yes I have, yes I like it," she answered with a rush. They and some of the others chuckled.

"Hear that boys she voluntarily said she likes it, that's consent, isn't slut?" Aria nods and adds

"I've been teased so much tonight. Please make me cum and I'll return each favour."

With that they both start smacking her again in earnest and in time to the scene playing on the screen, but it wasn't long before hands were wandering.

"Damn it, if I've ever felt a pussy so smooth and wet!"

"Everywhere else is up for grabs but her cunt and arse are mine!" With this her "rescuer" moves behind her and grabs her tits and thrusts into her pussy in one move.

Aria looks up as two guys move around to each side of her face and sees the next scene has the chic tied to an office chair impaled with a large purple dildo which is stretching her wide, while she had two cocks in front of her face. The guys move closer to Aria and pick up her hands putting them around each of their balls.

"Fondle our balls real good, and we won't cum in your hair," one leans down and breaths in her ear.

In response Aria grabs both of them firmly and starts to move and squeeze them: It dawned on her as she's stroking their cocks that she had not even looked up to see their faces.

This made her feel like such a whore. It made her cringe a little as they both came all over her face and chuckling, wiped there spent cocks off in her hair and walked away.

She lifted her hands to wipe her face but as she did so they were grabbed and pulled together and tied behind her, she heard more laughter.

"Good whores like having cream on them," a chick said as she came to stand in front of Aria, "Let's add mine to it shall we?"

As she holds Aria's head to her shaved wet pussy, Aria feels fingers press in to her pussy in front of the cock and press against her G-spot she She squirts instantly and while convulsing she feels her "rescuer" start to cum and he pulls out to let the rest land on her back.

She is by pure instinct eating out the pussy in front of her. She moans into it as she feels hands on her arse roughly grabbing and kneading. She soon feels fingers start dipping back into her pussy.

"If you can make her cum within the next minute I'll give you an orgasm that lasts for a minute!" Another chick told Aria as she licked and bit her ear between words.

Aria again was lost in the sensations but her body knew it wanted to cum, she thrusts her tongue deeply into the pussy on her face. Aria is rewarded with a low moan and as she started to shake as she creams on Aria's face.

Aria continues to suck at her and lick up all her juices that are not being smeared all over her face as she grinded against Aria till her shudders slow.

As the chick extracts herself from Aria's mouth she bends down to give her a deep kiss.

"Thanks Slut," she walks off.

Aria gets drawn in to the scene on the screen before her, which is a naked red head about the same slim build as herself, in stocks in a park with a sign hanging from the stocks saying "Slut to be used".

She was being fucked in the arse and had a cock in her mouth with people looking on and recording/taking pictures. She is brought back to her present situation as the chick who had said was going to make her cum puts one finger up her arse, two in her pussy and starts rubbing her clit with her thumb.

Within moments Aria starts moaning and squirming, as numerus hands started to grope her arse and tits, and the girl grabbed the base of her hair and pulled forcing her to arch back, pushed her fingers against her g-spot while pressing down firmly on her clit and squeezed all her fingers together. Aria's whole body shook and tensed as she starts cumming after 10 seconds.

"Fucccckkkkkkkkkk!" she half moaned and screamed as she continued to squirm.

But with the pressure the chic was using she did not stop cumming, after another 30 secs went by Aria went from screaming to swearing to garbled words and moans.

Aria felt her withdraw her hand and let go of Aria's hair, she also felt the hands on her arse detach themselves.

She felt her "rescuer" once again enter her pussy which was still pulsing as she continued to cum, but he pulled out straight away with his cock smeared with her wetness, grabbed her hips pulled her backwards forcing her to impale herself in the arse on his hard cock.

He was quite large but Aria was so lost in cumming that the pain did not register. He pushed her back down against the seat and thrust in a few times but within 10 sec Aria squeezed him so tight with her final shudders, he stopped moving and Came instantly filling her arse with his large load, as she after the longest and best minute of her life was lifted up and sat back down in her original chair.

Everyone moved away till it was just the two of them left.

"Do you think you can walk?"

Aria still in a daze nods and push's herself up. She starts walking along the row holding on to the chairs. He puts his jacket back over her shoulders and she holds it mostly shut, barley even caring about her state of nakedness.

As they get to her door Aria notes that her friends are up and chatting. He knocks on the door for her, then he pulls her in for a hug, kisses her deeply and removes his jacket, just breaking the kiss as her friend opens the door appearing confused at who could be knocking.

Their eyes widen as they take in their friend standing naked covered in cum and looking dazed. They pull her inside the room.

"What on earth!? Are you ok? What happened?" one of them asks worried.

Aria looks up at them as she starts pulling herself together. She can't quite make up her mind about how she felt about everything that just happened.

She looks at her friends and takes a deep breath, "Well it all started when I dropped my card locking myself out of the bathroom..."

12