All Comments on 'A Tempting Vacation Ch. 18'

by JackKing

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for Returning

We have missed your stories, but thanks for another solid. But with the delay between stories, I am forced to re-read some of the earlier chapters to catch up--actually this is a good thing as your other chapters are all great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another brilliant chapter

Loving your work. Each chapter is really good. A request please for this to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YAY Update

So glad to have another update, i've been following this for years! Sounds like you have a lot more coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another great story, as I knew it would be. I only as that you please, please don't make us wait another year for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
christmas in august

thrilled to read another instalment of his great series. can't wait to read chapter 19!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ahhhh so good! Can't wait for 19!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THANK YOU

A big thank you for continuing this hot series. Your ability to pick up seamlessly thr actions and feelings of the characters is amazing.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
is it really ending...

this story is SO GOOD, the tease, the temptation....

If it does come to an end, PLEASE write more!!

(Thank you from New Zealand!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best

This is by far my favorite series and I check it often for the next chapter. What a tease for 18 to be so short! I've definitely got a love/hate going on with it right now. Bring on 19!!!!…please.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You!

Great to see you writing again! Especially since it's a chapter of this fantastic series. As a reader, it was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks!

Keeping the international vibe going, your work's appreciated in the UK too. This latest instalment is hot with a plot, the hallmark of this awesome series. The teaser will ratchet up the demand for Chapter 19. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

It was well worth the wait Jack. Hope Chapter 19 is right around the corner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

the best story on literotica by far, and it's still as exciting as in the begining. Waiting eagerly for the next chapters!

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 7 years ago
Please include Sue in future chapters

So glad to see Chapter 18. I hope Chapter 19 arrives sooner rather than later. And I hope the story continues beyond the last day that Pam, Beth, and Ron are alone. As I mentioned in previous comments, I hope Sue is involved with Ron again at some point. And when you do finish this series, please continue to write other stories. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All the praise!

I have yet to read this, but I wanted to thank you and praise you for your previous works. I want more of your work so much that I often imagine your work in other mediums and cannot decide if it would be the best thing ever or if it will not translate well to other mediums.

All this to say thank you from the bottom of my heat and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best series on Literotica!!!!

I can't wait for more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great to see it back!

Great chapter once again, superb stuff, as good as ever, but please don't let the wait for the next one be long, because that tease for the next chapter sounds incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Joy to the world for all the boys and girls!

I'm glad you went with your strategy of having a shorter story and publishing it now, rather than waiting. It's always great to have an update. I agree with the commenter above that it would be great to have Sue return. (And while we're leaving the island, I hope Lil comes back for one more round too.) While the vacation looks like it's coming to a close, I hope you can draw it out for some time to come. Or even have it continue after they return, although I imagine that would be hard to do with the same tone. I was thinking, perhaps you could write a parallel story of Amy's side trip, and perhaps what temptations happened to her there? That could almost be its own many-part story. Anyway, happy to read this, and now once again looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for the next Chapter

This is by far the best series on Literotica!!! Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
favorite stories on literotica...

I'm curious what are other people's favorite chapters...?

Mine is probably the shower scene with Sue, but the locker scene is also up there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
.

Yea I'd agree, the shower chapter is my fav too, it's absolutely superb. Love chapters 7, 9, 12 and 17 too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Favourite chapter

I think it has to be the beach scene when Beth 'discovers' Ron. Or in the room when Ron is sucked off by the married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next one?

Cannot wait for the next chapter, are we likely to see it anytime soon Jack?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

wow...pls....start writing the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the best series EVER

More more more

ecstaticvisionecstaticvisionover 7 years ago
Post ch. 19 ASAP

Beth is the hottest character on this site. i am crazy anxious to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow, gets hotter and hotter!!

Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter and THEN THE NEXT ADVENTURE OF BETH, RON, PAM , AND AMY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best story on here by far - keep it going!

best story on here by far - keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A hint?

Jack, can you give us an idea of when we might see Ch. 19?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story so far!

I love this series! Beth and Pam are so sexy! I was wondering if there are other great teasing series like this one on the website. Can you guys tell me other good ones to read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you, and please more, more, more

Ron and Pam have got to do something together, please write the next story. One of them is going to give in to temptation, it's just a question of how. It's time to end the suspense. This is the best story series on the site, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3some with Ron and Pam and another guy

How about Pam fucking with Ron and another guy in a 3some. ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New Year

Hey Jack!

Just a friendly reminder that it's a new year...time for a new chapter!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's gone

When you search for Jack under the author index, it doesn't come up anymore. I'm thinking that means he no longer is active.

JackKingJackKingover 7 years agoAuthor

Nope....still here. Writing, but slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good to hear you're still writing Jack, cannot wait for the next chapter, especially with that teasing sneak peak, checking back here on an almost daily occurrence, hope it's not too far away

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You can do it, Jack. Make shorter chapters if it helps you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A little crazy....

....how down I got when I read "he's gone" and how excited I got when he said he's still writing. This can't be healthy! Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ch. 19?

Any update Jack?? Desperate for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more!!!

thats all i got tosay...cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

come on Jack Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue

I am a big fan of this story. Please continue and complete the story. My cock is aching for your updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Update?

Hi jack, any update on the next chapter please? Absolutely desperate here! Checking pretty much daily , can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Is there going to be a Chapter 19 in the near future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
chapter 19

I can't wait for chapter 19!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
please

Please submit the next chapter. Even if it's just a page or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really Jack can't wait what new. You are the best writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please!

Desperate for the next chapter Jack, hope the wait isn't for much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amy

Count me in for knowing what Amy has been up to.

Wouldn't it be fun if Amy and Beth were secretly in contact this whole time?

But....... since Ron is Frankencock, wouldn't that be bad for his virgin girlfriend? After he takes her cherry, she has to make him stop. Then Mike and Lil come back into play, Or the WhitHat guy from the bar and scuba trip, to help introduce Amy to sex before she can begin to handle Ron. That's why she enjoys watching her mom and Ron, thats what she had in mind, and Amy planned this with Beth in advance.

What would be also fun is if everyone later ganged up on Beth, doing to her what she had been doing to them. Making Beth watch Ron and Pam while she couldn't do anything would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well...

I love this series and I agree with all the comments below. This story is one of the best anywhere; however, if one is caught up with all chapters, it's hard to remember what's happened because so much time passes between updates. Please publish the next chapter!!! We're dying of curiosity out here!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Commenters

Jack your stories are amazing. These reviewer comments are annoying. Take your time Jack, it's your finished product we love. To anyone who can't wait any longer I suggest starting back at chapter 1, I know I have a few times and it's just as good the next times around. I do love the idea one commenter had below of them turning the tables on Beth. I'd love to see Pam and Ron making life miserable for her for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Team Keep Beth Independent

I've seen a couple comments saying they want Amy and Beth to be in cahoots. Ultimately you gotta do you, and I love this story and trust your judgement. But I think it's a shitload hotter if Ron's transgressions with Beth remain just that--transgressions! If Amy's in on it, the naughtiness goes down a peg, I'd say. While I'm lobbying you, I would just add that I'd like to see Susan have another crack at Ron, this time maybe with a consummation! But that's just my two cents, you are the bad ass here. I 've been checking this fucking thing for updates for more than a decade now, lord knows I will keep doing so. Love your work, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Update?

Hi Jack, as we approach the one year anniversary of Ch. 18, I was just wondering if you have an update on the progress of Ch. 19?

Cannot wait, this is truly the best erotic story series of all time. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

everything in my life goes bad. A new chapter would help me forget about my problems. come on jack, please. this is our game of thrones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any updates plannned?

Looking forward to the next chapter.

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 6 years ago
One year and counting...

Looking forward to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story over

Pretty sure he's dead. Best story on here but no updates only explanation is he's dead. Not bad was such shot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am sure he is just busy with life. Be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do you accept suggestions?

Dear JackKing, do you accept scene and storyline suggestions from readers? I love your story, and would love to contribute some ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To the previous comment

Just let the guy write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Story isn't over and he's not dead. I've been following this series for over 7+ years. Take a look at the release schedule. It's sporadic to say the least. I just wish he's give us updates.

Keep up the good work Jack.

CLX6969CLX6969over 6 years ago
Great Story

Glad to see your still here!!!

Cant wait to see more of your genius

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Jackking, teaching patience for ~20 years

GravesinhoGravesinhoover 6 years ago
The Best

Cannot wait for the next chapter, this series is the best of all time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

yeah hes dead its over

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

it's barely been a year since the last chapter. That's not evidence of Jacks death by a long shot. If were still waiting in 2024 I'll consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yea if you keep an eye on his favourites list stuff gets added all the time. There's bben longer gaps than a year between chapters before.

Hopefully the next chapter is up soon though, this is the best story on the site. Eagerly awaiting the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 19

Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I have only recently found this story and agree with the other commenters, it’s the best story that I’ve come across. I am so looking forward to a continuation.

As much as I enjoyed your other two submissions I’m hoping you continue this story before taking time to write others. Please find time to continue as we are all waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beth...More Beth...

I could read an entire LIBRARY of books about Beth. She is so seXXXy!

The sugar ice cream cone blow job on the beach?

Her insatiable sexual appetite all the while twisting and turning the tables of shame onto her sexual prey is so deliciously tantalizing.

More...Beth. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

(please note, I understand completely that I have no standing whatsoever to make any demands upon you and that, at the heart of the matter, I'm really just trying to express extreme gratitude to you for sharing these adventures with us. That being said . . . )

I, too, have just recently discovered these stories, and I DEMAND MORE, DAMN IT! The entire world is a darker, colder place without chapter 19... YOU are the only one who can save us from the cold, dark hell we find ourselves in. Won't you please help? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Checking everyday for the next chapter, hope it’s soon, simply the best erotic story series out there

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
C'mon Jack!

You're taking this to another level... the anticipation is killing us!!! There have been 3 or 4 new iPhones released since chapter 18...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Favorite Erotica Story...

Man,

I posted before "More Beth"...This is by far my favorite erotic story I have read and you are my favorite author. We would ALL love to see another chapter (or two, or three) to this; or I for one would love to see different stories revolving around Beth. Good God, the way you write her is so seductively sexy!

What you do differently, and what distinguishes you as an amazing writer, is to give distinct, consistent, and strong personality traits to your characters. The result, for the reader, is a MUCH more vivid and almost tangible experience of the story as it unfolds. I cant state this enough, Beth's character exemplifies this. Her: words, intentions, and actions are all very consistent with the persona you have ascribed to her.

Most "authors" of erotica PALE in comparison. They get so caught up in the seedy details of the sex, but have completely undeveloped characters/personas, which leaves a very vapid experience for the reader.

Thank you for sharing your creative genius with us; I would LOVE to read more!

Did I mention Beth lol?

God, the way you write her is so realistic. A sex crazed vixen who both seduces and manipulates an unwitting younger man, all the while playing mind games affording herself plausible deniability while still taking what she wants, when she wants it, and as much as she wants. Its so realistic, true to experience, of the character of this persona.

The salvo for such a story, would be to see her have an entire night, or weekend, of complete, unbridalded satisfaction with her sex-toy, who she has lead and built up into a frenzy of pent up passion that needs releasing (as she does herself). I think the sexiest turn of events would be to use her manipulative prowess to ditch Pam (the prude) out of the room; so she can use her favorite new (cock) toy for her sole satisfaction for 72 hours of: wet, sloppy, animalistic sexual release. Then, at the end, while shes casually lighting up a smoke wearing nothing but black, thigh-high stockings, her black stoletto heels driving into the back of Rons neck, as her legs are wrapped around his face, while the lips of her mouth are gently kissing the head of his throbbing cock...in between the sounds of her SLURPING...SUCKING...SWALLOWIBG the very last vestige if his seed, murmers to herself -

"Im going to NEED my favorite FUCK-TOY <---slurping on COCK...on a VERY regular basis"...Ron cant fathom a response as both his eyes and sensations are transfixed on his- hot, sweaty, salty, wet cum dripping out of the lips of her swollen pink pussy, the cherry red hot lips of her ass, his thighs pulsating as his cum is dripping from her bipples down his legs to his ass, and the lips of her mouth are sticky, gooing cum each time she removes her suction tight grip on his cock to mumble to herself more demands from his cock will await her.

Fuck, Id love to write this chapter lol!

GautsuGautsuover 6 years ago
If we can't get a full chapter how about a longer teaser?

I started reading this story around 2000 on eroticstories.com. 18 years later and my son is closer to being old enough to read this than I am to being back at the age I was when this epic started. Jack, you rock this is the best story on the internet. Is there any chance you can just let your audience know what the state of this story is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fav story

JackKing, thins has been an incredible story. I am hoping for a final chapter or two soon. If not, maybe pass it on and let someone with similar passions close it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Fav Story

That's a ridiculous idea. This is Jack's story and will continue when and if he wants to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please Jack throw us a bone and please give us an update! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anything similar?

Are there any other stories on here like A Tempting Vacation? I need something to keep me going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please give us an update Jack, absolutely desperate for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best story ever

Hopefully your inspired to keep going with it soon!!

Thumper17Thumper17about 6 years ago

Been checking in often hoping to see Part 19. I'll keep checking. Love this story, hope you manage to finish it!

Here's to hoping you have the the next couple chapters ready to drop on us as a nice surprise.

DB750DB750about 6 years ago

Still hopeful we’ll get more chapters. This is absolutely my favorite series on the site.

GravesinhoGravesinhoalmost 6 years ago

So desperate for the next chapter!

andyseandysealmost 6 years ago
can't wait

Please drop the next chapter on us. Teasing is what it is all about but don't teas us any more!

tadams587tadams587almost 6 years ago
Great chapter

Can't wait to read next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please more!

Please don't let this be the end! It's been nearly 2 years, I hope something hasn't happened to Jack, I check back here almost daily for the next instalment and I'm worried that it's all over! Give us a sign Jack that you're still planning to add to this wonderful series! Please!

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 19

I’m guessing that Chapter 19 will be posted on October 11, 2018.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Anytime will do, just wish Jack would give us an update or let us know if he's still writing. Please Jack give us a sign!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Starting to think that it's all over :(

GautsuGautsualmost 6 years ago

Jackking, the George R.R. Martin/Patrick Rothfuss of Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dead/Quit

Jack,

Are you dead? Have you quit? Did your wife discover your hobby and prohibit you from continuing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is the most anticipated 3 way of all time

After all it’s taken him almost 20 years to get them together.

GravesinhoGravesinhoover 5 years ago
2 years

2 years now and counting :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A two year gap doesn't mean it's over, he's done that (and more) plenty of times before. That said,really hope it's soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have faith in you Jack!

Cant wait for chapter 19! I bet it will be amazing! Hopefully not to far away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jackking pls

Pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dying

If the next chapter doesn’t come soon I might die

GravesinhoGravesinhoover 5 years ago

PLEASE JACK! JUST AN UPDATE WILL DO! JUST SO WE KNOW! PLEASE!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous