All Comments on 'A Test of Loyalty'

by FamilyIssues

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Andrew

Next..... Andrew killing Tony....?

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

Maybe when she realizes he raped her she may think twice.

BBeinhartBBeinhartabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Don’t mind the loser commentators :-) This is, after all, an erotic story site, not a fundamentalist bible class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THUCK! THUCK! THUCK!

Who is it? Divorce papers.

THUCK! THUCK! THUCK!

Who is it? Police you are arrested for rape.

How could some readers think rape is acceptable and sexy?

Bad story. Worst characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Real life

For one thing, what husband is going too let his wife fall behind,secondly author says Jessica is in better shape then Andrew. So hence fall behind. Thirdly what husband would go wait in car.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting Story

The writing is a little long-winded, but the portrayal of the psychology of the situation is interesting.

The question to me is this: is Tony a nice guy or not? You start out making him seem like a genuinely nice guy, but then you gradually change him into a jerk. This seemed false and artificial, and makes the author seem more manipulative of the reader's expectations, rather than providing the reader with genuine insight into human behavior regarding the complexities of love and desire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Slut slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2*

Slut and a bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't waste your time

Another weak wife who gives it up because she cannot help herself.Give me a break.women who write about weak women are not helping their cause.Stupid story.Ive never met a weak women and wouldn't want too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
bbeinhart

is another donald trump whatever is good for you is good for every one. The story if you read it was poor because the author did not read what he had written before posting it as far as the content anybody who goes on a hiking trip with their spouse and does what she did is simply a person with no morals and would be dropped of at the next town and told goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrible 2*

"The question to me is this: is Tony a nice guy or not? You start out making him seem like a genuinely nice guy, but then you gradually change him into a jerk. This seemed false and artificial, and makes the author seem more manipulative of the reader's expectations, rather than providing the reader with genuine insight into human behavior regarding the complexities of love and desire."

Yes sure Anon, a real nice guy having sex with a married woman. You sure have a high moral compass.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hey give me a break

Geez Some peoples' children. Some readers haven't walked to the corner store for a loaf of bread in a blizzard.. I suggest some to re read and hopefully understand this type of hiking elements can happen. Yes, I can give song and verse to a similar situation. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck off

You definitely have issues

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 6 years ago
Very good story...

...As we all know, the cheating comes out in the end. One day Tony will get his and the blonde woman will get hers.

Very well written, but not a satisfying ending.

4

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
As an experienced hiker lets talkabout this so called “trip”

This was not a hiking trip, it was a backpacking trip with 4 people, 2 of whom were not hikers, in conditions that they were unprepared for. Why? Why would Jessica and Tony go backpacking inwinter when they had clearly NEVER done it? And of it was a hiking trip, why the heavy packbacks? How long were they going for? These were unanswered questions and the author may as well have sent them to Mars for all the experience they had “hiking”.

Then the fall into the river. Where were they hiking that they would have to cross a river? Unless its -30, you dont cross a river, the ice won’t be strong enough and if its soring you dont go on the ice, so again, where were they hiking that they’re only option was crossing a river?

At that point i stopped reading because it was evident the author had no fucking idea what he was writing and was simply using any excuse to get a married woman naked beside his antagonist so he could write shitty sex scenes where she falls in love with a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Truth

That's because women in general are weak....it's all these Hollywood tough girl stories that are laughable

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago

You start this tale going on and on about how Andrew was complaining about the hike. My first question would have to be where did Andrew meet Matt that Tony haddn't met him. If Matt and Tony were such experienced hikers why would the subject Andrew and Jessica to a hike in a blizzard.

"Jess, I know you're married but I also know your breathtakingly beautiful and my hands can stop what they are doing at any time, but for that to happen you must tell me to stop." "Tony...oh my God! Uhm, Tony?!? I appreciate the compliments, but, I, uhm, really can't do this...I love my husband Tony." That sounds like a no to me.

Tony loved how uncertain she sounded and how she whispered that last part as if it lacked the strength it should have had. I guess in his book no means yes.

"Tony, I can't open that door. I've already made a promise to my husband and I can't break that promise! I love him and he is my fate...what has happened today, it can't get any further...it can't...please don't make me..." Again she says no.

"Tony! I'm married we can't...mmmmm" third no.

"Tony! I love my husband! Please don't...mmmm" fourth no.

"This is wrong Tony! We can't do this...mmmmm" that's five I guess in his eyes no really means yes.

"I can't...I can't...I'm married...plea—mmmmm"

Tony didn't listen to her pleading, instead she felt him thrust his cock deeper into her and it was such a tight fit that she could feel the cock's every development within her as her pussy gripped it and squeezed it on the path. And now the rape was complete.

I guess Jessica fail the test of loyalty. Chalk up another one for big (His cock was so big and fat that she had to quickly come to terms with the fact that this cock was nearly twice the size as her husband's and she had to feel it pierce deeper within her) cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
to bad

to bad there are not that many females reading this stuff. wonder if they tell you how they fill no star. its just another pro not having enough brains to not get stuck in a storm and a no, no, no meaning. im a size queen only for you.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
eh

fantasy fluff story, still cant help to feel sorry for Andrew he is a cuckold hubby that will never be able to satisfy his wife. :( thot this was going to be a serious cheating wife story is why i read it so didnt rate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What's the big deal, except that it should be in the Rape category.

Upon later sane reflection Jessica realizes that the only reason she got fucked is because she was in fear, stress, and this predator would not stop forcing himself upon her. She may admit on the witness stand that she eventually acquiesced to the attack, but was in fear for her life and thought if she did not cooperate she might be abandoned or injured.

Uh, what do you think the jury will decide?

Tony will understand Jessica's plight when he finds himself turned into a compliant prison bull's bitch, and learns that he actually enjoys sucking cock, swallowing cum, and getting he ass reamed, if that's what it takes to survive.

Andrew will agree to let Jessica carry Tony's child to term, and by the time she is born Andrew will agree to keep the child and make her his true daughter, thereby taking from Tony something even more precious than what Tony thought he was taking from Andrew.

Jessica will always remember that the sex with Tony was fantastic, but the entire event was shameful and horrible, and she will anchor her recovery on the acceptance that where you end up, and with whom, is more important than how you got there. Jessica will end up with a loving loyal husband and with several healthy happy children.

And when Tony shows up one day after he gets out of prison, Jessica will have been warned. She will meet him at the front door. She will smile and ask him if he wants her bad enough to break down the door and take what she has waiting for him. And as Tony steps through the now broken door Jessica will raise the Glock 9mm. which she has been practicing with. The first two shots will be to his groin, the rest of the clip will be emptied into his chest and face. They will find a nondescript Dollar Store kitchen knife next to his body.

At the inquiry she will testify that he kept pounding on the door, promising to kill her for sending him to prison, and that all she could think as she repeatedly pulled the trigger is that he is going to kill me and my children.

Uh, what do you think the district attorney is going to decide?

Next time put this trash in Rape, where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Au Contrair

i enjoyed it and await sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
test failed

nothing more needs to be said.

it's a sexy fantasy, sure. but in the context of the story, she already failed.

there is no "my other half will..." it already has consumed her morale side (if she even has one)

the husband either finds out later and is emotionally destroyed for his loyalty. or she buries the constant guilt (if she truly is). either way their relationship suffers for her many decisions to cheat. no one wins, that's why it's a fantasy.

most murder/suicide is committed by someone you know because of 1)money 2)betrayal.

let that sink in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Read the failed beginning

And realized this was going to be bad. What kind of special idiot starts a backpacking trip when it's snowing with half the party being inexperienced? And she really didn't seem very willing which means you put this drivel in the wrong category. Poorly conceived and badly done.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
RE-PHRASE THE QUESTION AND SUPPOSITION

and perhaps her loyalty could be resumed, TK U MLJ LV NV

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 6 years ago
WOW

Wow, what a hot story. One of the best stories written in Literotica for those who are not cucks. The passion, the desire, the involvement of the participants in the sex acts is a reafirmation to life after a near death experience. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Guess she failed the test

Why do people get this crazy idea that a guy with a big dick changes a wife into a slut. You can tell when a male writes a story and when it comes from the female prespective. Males think more of what is between their legs then with their heart. Women on the other hand want to be treated with respect love and intamacy. Guys just jump on for the ride. Woman like that every once in a while but the majority like the feeling of being loved. Tony had no respect for this woman much less real love. She didn't say a verbal no but the fact she practically begged him to stop. This is border line rape. She would have to figure Tony has no respect for her or her wishes much the less her husband. Meaning all she was is a fuck. Woman don't react that way because they are not wired that way. One more distroyed marriage in this catagory. Amazing how much disrespect they show for the married man. Dosen't make her a loving wife. A small guy knows if he can't beat the big guy he will find an equaliser no matter what it would be. If their is a part two i will read the comments first before i read the story.

svtcouplesvtcoupleabout 6 years ago
Wrong category

She told him to stop multiple times, that makes this a rape story not LW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wronf category

This is a story of out-and-out rape (non-consensual sex). As a woman, I find this abhorrent.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
Hence, you are banned from using the word hence from this day hence.

For using the word hence 1000 times in this story, you have made an alternate saying to "Death by a 1000 cuts." We now have: "Death by 1000 hences."

I think FamilyIssues used up the Literotica hence quota for the next millennium. The overuse of this adverb was particularly grating on my nerves, hence, I couldn't tell if the story was bad or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so let me get this right

she`s worried about being unloyal and turning into a slut. and nowhere in her reunion with hubby did she say, "he raped me!" or even we fucked to stay warm. no, on the way home, she`s worried about letting her inner slut out and you idiots are yelling rape. yyou cant rape the willing dumbasses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rape story

Wrong genre

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
re:so lt me get this right

you cant rape the willing dumb asses. The problem with your analogy is the human brain. No one isn't saying she didn't enjoy the sex but that was after Tony gave her no choice. Just the statement say no and I'll stop then she said I'm married I can't (which is the same as no). Do I see this union surviving, NO. Jessica will either have a mental breakdown trying to come to terms with her infidelity or she will be out walking the streets looking for the next person to control her (notice I made no dick size reference)

The saddest thing I got from this story was that Tony got away with it and will continue doing it. The best we can hope for is that some day he finds a woman to fall in love with, marry and then have some other come along and fuck her away from him. Justice served.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
FamilyIssues

I hope you have read stories in this section before as this is the toughest section to do well in. Your six other stories did well and I'm sure this will as well. I can see how coming from a area where snow is abundant you might not view it the same as we other worlders. Good luck in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You get a zero point zero

and even if the rapist gets killed in your squeal, and her pregnancy ends her marriage as should happen ... your score for this crappy story and it's demise remains below "C" level

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
NOT TOO BAD!

Welcome to the world of LW. You have had some success in other categories, but don’t expect a like reaction from these readers; far too many vote and comment without reading the story, (their words, not mine), and many who read it don’t seem to understand what they read. I give you the example of “Whackdoodle” comment here as one that you can glean very useful information from while never forgetting even the best of us fall short of perfect. With all of the good points he made about hiking, somehow he seems to have assumed they were crossing the river rather than hiking alongside it, when she slipped and fell in. We all know what ASS-U-ME does to us all.

Now to the story—it was an interesting run of the mill story made so by the way Tony just plowed ahead in his pursuit of Jess. It was a “So help me I’ll rape you—so rape me I’ll help you” sort of thing. Now I know it’s your story—but I do think you would have made it much stronger if they had found some amount of creature comfort in cabin and while snowed in for a few days the slow seduction had taken place. But, of course, that’s just my idea—I wasn’t the one writing the story.

Thanks for the read! cd

Theakston58Theakston58about 6 years ago
Why?

Poor dumb Jess can’t help but fall for Tony once his big cock is inside her... is that really how it is ladies? Reguardless of how much you love your husband, if a guy with a bigger cock comes along, you loose all control and forget your life? As for Tony, he is scum. No morality, no compassion, no sense of honor. He simply takes and then laughs at those from which he has taken. I admit that the husband was fat, weak and a whiner so I guess he deserves to be made a cuckold. No one here to like...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The sad pathetic LW Troll has spewed his hate filled comments all over this story

Almost every negative comment here is by the sad little excuse for a man, the LW troll. He simply cannot accept that some women enjoy sex with others. Had he not lost his wife to the man he brought home for her to have sex with, we all might get through the day without seeing his nonsense. But he wasn't man enough to keep her and my guess is this story hits way too close to home. As always, he is nothing but a

Sad

Pathetic

Loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A few thoughts

Nice to see someone who uses the Queen's English. However, thus and hence belongs in a literary essay, not in a literary writing like this. Hard to get compassion. Also, ten years in love. A big cock and firm body and she throws that away. I thought most women preferred an emotional attachment, not just a big cock. Also, if i read one more story about a women with double D's, I'll puke. Most women aren't built that way. Secondly, what can you do with more than a handful except milk her like a cow's udder! Not an endearing story. Certainly hope no sequel. The protagonist is puke. She kept saying no and he basically raped her. Just because her body responded didn't make it any less than a rape. Certainly not worth my time to read. Please no sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NOT MARRIED

There is a reason he has not married. Back in the real world he does not fit in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@a few thoughts

You failed to grasp one important thing. It wasn’t that sh gave in because he had a big cock. It’s human nature to become emotionally attached to someone who rescues you and saves your life. The fact that he was doing everything to keep her alive and take care of her creates an intense bond. Her guard was down as she associated him with safety.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
lol

these comments are more entertaining than the story lol

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 6 years ago
Imprisoned?

Her husband has her imprinsoned? Case closed. She doesn't love him and should end it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolute crap 1* because the site won't let me score lower

Caveman takes lovely woman who just can't resist. This is a totally bullshit story that might appeal to some sick individuals but - I won't be reading any more of your stories as skipping to the end was way too painful.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 6 years ago

That's called rape....the fact that she consented after he forced her doesn't change anything...he's a rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
objectively

pretty good (for those of us who are not mentally handicapped and actually walk into a LW story fully understanding what we're getting). i gave you 4 stars. if there were half-stars i would've given you 3 and a half.

you might consider getting an editor. your grammar was spotty in a few places. also your pacing felt a little off here and there. i dunno how many times you rewrote this but it felt like a good rough draft.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 6 years ago
How on earth does this crap story rate above 3?

This is a story about a jerk raping a married lady because she is desperate to live - oh well perhaps she was just a slut? A zero story if there was ever one on this site, -5!!

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Re: How on earth does this crap story rate above 3? -- CaOldDog comment

One would like to think, CaOldDog, that it rates above three stars because the author did a good job of writing what you call "a story about a jerk raping a married lady because she is desperate to live".

I don't know anybody who likes stories like that, but I presume such readers do exist, and that they gave the story a score above 3..

I would also like to think that those who don't like this type of story didn't read it and didn't vote. I would like to think that, but I know it's not so. Many LW voters don't vote on whether the author has succeeded in doing what he or she set out to do, but whether the characters in the story are doing what the reader thinks they should be doing.

It's a Loving Wives thing. It happens only rarely in other categories.

Lue

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
How is it a ‘Test of loyalty’ when the wife is practically raped?

It actually wasn’t that bad a read, but it was written that she resisted, said no several times, but he overwhelmed her with his strength and mass. Yes, it was written so that she enjoyed it, but she still had no choice.

Loyalty does not mean that a woman won’t fuck someone she’s not attracted to, but that she’ll not fuck someone who does attract her. This was written so that she was attracted, but she was forced regardless.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingabout 6 years ago
Even if you ignore...

the fact that this is NonConsent and not LW, it still fails right from the basic premise. A couple of experienced guys take two newbies out hiking for the first time in a snow storm and end up on the edge of a river. Pretty bad plot point to hang your story on IMO. Plus it's in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong Title

This tale should be called, Tony The Slimball Rapist And The Who're.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rape

Pure and simple 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a bunch of idiotic crap which can only be written by a man!!!

Another slut wife crap!! If thats your way of seeing married wives then good luck with your own slut!!! I hope your protagonists are dieing very slowly due to HIV!!

InsigniaInsigniaabout 6 years ago
Hence, Rape and no Snowshoes

Lots to comment about here but most has been spouted. My Hence Meter broke and while a little protest might be expected she protested enough to take this really potentially hot story in a realm of reluctance without a safe word. I get it that the snowstorm is just a way to divide and conquer and the adrenaline of near death creates a unique dynamic. Yet, the way you wrote this guy goes way beyond manipulative. Pure predator. Makes me wonder if Andrew wasn't maybe getting his back side packed back at the car.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 6 years ago
Done better elsewhere.

A similar situation was handled with much greater sensitivity by BlackRandl1958 in "Allender's Hunt" and its sequel, "Big Game." These are no longer posted on this site, but are worth Googling to find.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@georgeanderson

Hopefully the end of this story mirrors Randi's because Tony is an arrogant predator.

The story got more than farfetched with the unending sex and not like the husband wouldn't figure out that night or afternoon when wife is naked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
thing is anon commenter

The author is female and is writing, according to profile, her fantasies.

Tough to believe she thinks anal rape by very large cock in virgin ass would get wife humping up and down

Several rectal bleeding, infection yep...some fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
author shows ignorance

Professional outdoor guides are ultimate Boy Scouts as far as being prepared. He certainly would have had a supply of stick matches in waterproof container. They are in a cabin with fireplace...the predator would have fire going in five minutes if he was professional outdoorsman.

A penis twice as long a double thickness as husband's being forced up her unlubricated. After intial pleading by her and mention of tearing she goes off on orgasmic high.

Did you do any research. She would not have been able to walk the next day. Certainly not able to sit in car next to hubby.

You really think her rapist would be rewarded with her melting into his embrace because he waved mistletoe around. She would not likely forget the blood still seeping into her jeans. In fact, given your description she would need almost immediate medical attention.

You might have already noted some female readers are very displeased at your portrayal of your gender.

Evidently they did not check your bio. No matter they have

Labeled you a MYSOGINIST!

Family issues indeedy do

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Rape

More rape stories being defended here by the swinging cuck fans. Sick , sad people.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 6 years ago
@Lue about the rating being less than 0

Yes Lue I understand that some people on here like rape and other deplorable acts that civilized society criminalize but - I am not one of them. I don't care if the author is an excellent writer or if what he writes is pure crap (in my opinion). Some females and sick males might like this story but - it belongs in the non-concentual section not Loving Wives. Over there the sickos can socialize and celebrate their anti-social acts and hopefully they will get caught by the law if they act on their perversions and live their lives in prison.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Indeed George Anderson, As you say:

Randi's 'Allender's Hunt' was one of the Loving Wives stories posted here that I considered a true five star masterpiece. It is a tragedy that it's no longer in the archives.

I thought her follow-up 'Big Game' was sad and violent and, while it was also superbly written in true Randi fashion, it was not for me.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@author shows ignorance

It would appear that you are the ignorant one... or maybe just lazy. It clearly stated that he dropped his pack before jumping into the river, meaning his matches in his waterproof container were not available. But hey I suppose since it doesn’t fit your idea about the story you can just ignore that fact and call the author ignorant, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It’s a story and the fucking was hot. Was it borderline rape ? Maybe but she could’ve stopped if she really wanted with a bite or a real scream. She loved his rough dominating sex . She even liked it up her ass. It’s the different new hot fucking when people cheat that make them want it more. For Tony she was hot but it’s more about taking what was her husbands using her ass and fucking her and cuming on her while she slept. I happen to hate cheaters in the real world but this wasn’t typical cheating. It was circumstances with them having to strip to survive. If she really loves her hubby should she tell him ? I think so otherwise that marriage is doomed with secrets , cheating and maybe a child. Some of the nicest girls ever when they let go a bit love to get fucked like that . This sweet shy timid girl who had one boyfriend from early teens into college went to spring break in her last year. She hooked up drunk badly of course and got fucked like she never had before by a viagra fueled college guy she didn’t know. They fucked every which way possible and when waking one last time soft and gentle. She cried about cheating but loving the experience with a guy she would never see again most likely. They did keep in touch for a while and she did marry her boyfriend. Crazy but certain situations like the one in the story or the many spring breaks where your so far away and the cheating is almost definite . One that I knew was getting pounded drunk of course and begging for her ass to get fucked harder. Many others doing crazy shit like dps or fucking locals from the country. A friends younger cousin got sent a video from his girls phone getting fucked by two black British guys in Bermuda. It turned out the guys were sending it without her knowing. He obviously dumped her while she was still there and forward the video and pics to everyone he knew. She apparently was a sweet heart who only dated and slept with him but in a drunken vacation poor decision her life and reputation were destroyed. Lessons the young have to learn by making bad decisions

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Rape, awkward style of writing, littered with clumsy phrases

Great effort, once you see the author isn't an English Primary Language person it excuses some of the awkward nature. But not the vile, just needs a real man to take her BS.

Thanks for the posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Non-Native English Writer Gets High Score--5*.

A little too close to rape for me, but the author is female, so I can accept, without understanding, how somw women may have some kinds of rape fantasies.

Plus, the author choose the hardest of categories in Literotica to place her story!

Such writing takes courage, and should be encouraged.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 5 years ago
5 Stars! *****

It's not rape if she enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another demented pervert story

Can we get writers whi are not closeted deviants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I was looking for

The story about the divorce that followed her willing participation... I know Andrew wasn't stupid and surely would not waste a day over the 10 years he had invested in the newly released slut.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Wow so it’s not rape if she enjoyed it

And I’ll she can think about on the way to safety is the next time she gets fucked by him. And yeah from this point on Andrew can trust everything she ever does. Let us hope that Tony knocked a slut ass up. And that she’s dumped, left on the side of the road like the whore she is. I’m quite sure there are some of you out there will say it is Tony’s fault. Some of you will say she deserves to be forgiven and Tony raped her . Tony raped for the first time, I guess you’re right the second time and third time Was a collaboration from the first time. And then she sat in the car riding safety with her husband, she never thought to mention that she was raped. Well then there goes the idea that she was raped. She was in the car thinking about getting fucked by him again wondering how she would stay with her husband. Yeah there goes a trust thing again.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Well told, but I don't like the future.

She deserves a divorce. Seriously? She can't say no? Tony needs a brick upside his head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disgusting and boring

Flat drawn by numbers characters on the cheap fornication back alley.

Nil points, waisted time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She could file rape

even if she gave in but she kept saying no Tony should stop. To ease her guilt she should tell her husband and report rape against Tony in another chapter or else this is just another story of one more wifey wanting to be slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Misogynistic drivel

The submission is nothing more than proganda devoted to the glorification of sexual assault. What a nobel perspective the author provides on the right of women to be free from coerced sexual activity of any type. Sadly, he is likely unaware of the depth of his misogyny.

This submission fails the test of loyalty to the concept of respect for all people, including those who are female.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A no star should be allowed to be averaged into the star count. Also a part 2 is in order so she can file numerous counts of sexual assault and rape against good 'ol Tony. Hopefully it will include Tony's having to file as a sex offender and his new dating habits in the "Graybar Hotel"!

It is just not right...

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well here is a divorce in the making. Tony raped her and if she can't acknowledge it and admit what happened to her husband it is all over for this marriage. She sure as hell didn't fight him off very much, maybe she is just a no good cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a cousin who thought the same way as this guy . What this is , is a story of rape plain and simple . the idea that they are both border line hypothermic and having to strip as well as share body warmth ? is NOT a invitation to sex . NO means NO and Tony belongs in the same place as my twice RAPIST cousin . In a prison cell for life as a declared Dangerous Offender . Your ending of her trying to justify her actions are to use an old phrase pure bullshit so NO , I think that someone has an issue with women to justify this story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is rape survivor, and this story is misogynistic vomitus. Literotica's webmaster should be ashamed to have this filth in the site's archives.

robinhodrobinhodover 1 year ago

I know that commenting on a story this old is a waste of my time, but it's my time. I've just read it (plus a LOT of the comments), so I will.

The apparent majority who see this as a rape story, and therefore offensive, have my entire approval.

Even worse, to me, and I didn't spot anyone else making this point, is that it perpetuates the evil myth that, if you carry on with violent rape, eventually the lady must begin to enjoy it. This is beneath contempt!!!

Good writing though, which is why I nearly completed it.

loalanj1loalanj1over 1 year ago

I liked this story. So much in fact it has inspired me to try my first story. I want it to be an original a follow up spin on this , with permission ,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another slut who gets away with cheating. 0 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is rape. Consent to subsequent acts is invalid per se in a situation like this. This needs to be, at the least, tagged as rape and placed in NC/R category.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOgabout 1 month ago

This is nothing more than a rape fantasy story. Tony goes from consummate gentleman to rapist in the blink of an eye simply because he saw mistletoe hanging above the bed? Ridiculous! Despite Jessica’s repeated demands he stop, he forced himself upon her repeatedly until he penetrated her. Not satisfied with sating his lust once, he continued raping her throughout the ordeal. He destroyed her emotionally. He belongs in prison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFamilyIssues@FamilyIssues
202 Followers
I like to write about different fantasies regarding my family and some fantasies regarding specific situations and scenarios. Some stories of mine are based on events that I wished could've ended differently, others are based on actual experiences. Now, I've always wanted to h...