A Test of Loyalty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his right arm, he stroked gently through the blonde waves that cascaded down her back. The fact that Jessica was twenty-eight-years-old was a shock for Tony. When he saw her undress, he had instantly believed her to be perhaps twenty or nineteen, but nearly approaching thirty was a surprise. To think he was only three years older made him want this woman even more, but that ring on her finger that teased the hairs on his chest; it carried a weight that amounted to a level of respect which forced him to not try seducing her, but his restraint was weakening with every second that passed.

"That's a sweet story! I've never been married, but I always wanted too. I just haven't met the woman of my dreams yet. You feel warmer, how are you holding up after what happened today?" Tony asked the wife that kept on pushing into him and he even felt Jessica's pussy pressing into his left hip, which meant he could tell she was completely shaven. While she thought about what to say next, he continued to stroke her hair and he realized that her constant shifting had caused his left hand to slide down her lower back and now his hand rested on her left ass cheek. The urge to just give the globe of perfection a squeeze was a nightmare to resist, but he did as he really liked Jessica.

"That's very nice by the way." Jessica purred softly on his shoulder and for the first time since their intimacy began, her brilliant blue eyes stared intently into his.

"What is?" Tony asked, curious over what she meant.

"Your fingers in my hair. It is very soothing and nice. Thanks for being so good to a stranger." Jessica nearly whispered that last part and the fact that his fingers on her ass cheek had yet to award a reaction from her remained a curious mystery.

"You're welcome, but we're not strangers. I know you and right now we're caring about each other as one. I don't know what that makes us, but it is definitely something." Tony said while he continued to play with her golden locks and he was warm now, which meant that his entire focus was on the naked blonde bombshell glued to his equally naked body.

Jessica chuckled into a few giggles before she replied: "I suppose you're right, but as one? It sounds like a marriage!" Jessica giggled playfully as her blue eyes sparkled when she looked at his rugged face and he was lucky that he had groomed his beard, otherwise he would've looked like a caveman before her.

Tony couldn't help laugh a little at her and while he laughed, she continued to speak: "I'm feeling a lot better by the way. I was a bit stacked by adrenaline after the river incident and very nervous about being naked with you, but you've helped me relax and I quite like being held like this. Is that weird?" Jessica asked him while she moved her captivating eyes to look into his.

Tony was still shocked that his hand on her ass had yet to been reacted to and he secretly hoped her lack of a response was her reaction. Also, he was itching to get his hands on her shapely and sublime looking thighs, but once again he remained adamant in his restraint.

"I suppose it is a little weird to be stark naked with a man who isn't your husband, but we're not doing anything we shouldn't. We're just helping each other keep warm and I like holding you!" Tony grinned when saying that last part and he still couldn't believe such a babe was trapped with him like this.

Jessica giggled at that last part, but then she bit her upper lip and gave his chest a look he recognized. As if his instincts took control of him, he pressed her so tightly against him she gasped a little and the fingers on her delectable ass cheek gave a little squeeze. The only reaction from her was some heavy breathing and then she continued to speak like she pretended he wasn't touching her ass. "You do like holding me, but I hope it is only because you want to keep me warm?" Jessica asked and he could hear her teasing tone as clear as the snow that hammered against the wooden walls of the dark cabin.

"Of course, that's why! I only want to take care of you." Tony said and he was in love with the feeling of her incredible body against his. Jessica's body felt like a dream and now that she was warm, they technically didn't need to be glued this tightly together, but yet they both kept trying to get even closer.

"Well, keep doing what you're doing, because you are! Just don't forget that I'm married." Jessica told him while she pressed her luscious thigh upwards until the sculptured art remained trapped between both of his hairy thighs, but more importantly, Tony's balls now rested on the heavenly bronze skin.

"Don't worry Jess, I'm well aware of your ring and I think our situation shows how much I respect it." Tony said while he began stroking her arm with his fingers.

"So, I am Jess now, eh? It is good of you to notice my ring, but what do you mean? Are you implying that if another man was in your shoes this would all play out differently?" Jessica asked and her smile was infectious.

"Yeah, I like Jess and I think we're plain passed formalities by now, don't you? And yeah, I think most men would ignore your ring if they could be in my shoes, but you already know that." Tony teased her a bit and he was itching to tell Jess about the secret in the room which she had yet to recognize, but he wanted the moment to be perfect.

"Alright Tony, Jess it is! But what makes you think I would know?" Jessica asked him with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. It was then he realized, she was warm and yet her nipples that were squeezed against the side of his chest, they were hard.

"I mean, don't you have mirrors where you live?" Tony asked her playfully before he leaned his head on top of her golden crown of softness. The entire woman was just perfection and his entire system just wanted to enjoy her, but he didn't want to force her.

Jessica chuckled at his remark and although Tony couldn't see her face, he still felt her hot body continue to press into him and what she probably didn't realize, was that the lips of her pussy pressed against his hip; hence he knew very well that she was wet.

"Tell me about this woman that lives within your dreams! What is so special about her that makes her worthy of marrying?" Jessica asked and when he retreated his head from her hair back to the original position where he could study her face; he saw her full lips opened and not only did they look sexy as hell but she was breathing hard.

"Well, I don't know exactly what is so special about her, but then again, I just met her today." Tony teased her and this time he grabbed her ass cheek hard and pressed her entire body into him so hard he felt her wet pussy lips soak his skin with her juices.

"Uhm, Tony? I think...I guess, uhm, thanks for the compliment, but...I'm a married woman and, uhm, your hand...it..." Jessica felt so hot she was boiling and she had been aware of the hand for a long time, but she hadn't wanted to say anything because she feared it might stop touching her. However, now it was fondling her ass cheeks quite firmly and the bubble burst a bit for her, which allowed the reality of the situation to venture inside her mind; hence she wanted the hand to be removed while at the same time liking how it touched her.

Jessica had no idea why she felt so conflicted about this situation with Tony, but to say she struggled with their intimacy was an understatement. Jessica could at first barely look at his powerful jawline and when she had warmed up to the fact that she found him incredibly handsome, then she could look into his eyes; and ever since then she had gotten hotter and hotter under his touch to the point where she both wanted it and not at the same time. Jessica had voiced her marriage, her husband and her ring and yet his hands kept touching her, which to her shame, turned her on.

"Jess, I know you're married but I also know your breathtakingly beautiful and my hands can stop what they are doing at any time, but for that to happen you must tell me to stop." Tony told her honestly and he was confident that when the ball was in her court, then she would be powerless to deal with it; hence he continued to manhandle her ass cheek the way he wanted.

"Tony...oh my God! Uhm, Tony?!? I appreciate the compliments, but, I, uhm, really can't do this...I love my husband Tony." Jessica looked flushed and her chest heaved for air while Tony studied her for any sign to test if she was ready to learn about what he had found in this room. She was trembling, he could feel it and she just got wetter and wetter under his touch. Tony loved how uncertain she sounded and how she whispered that last part as if it lacked the strength it should have had.

Tony decided that she was ready and went for the woman who looked as if she was taken out of a dream. "Shhh, it is alright Jess. Everything that has happened today was always meant to happen. This is just another door you must open but fiddling with the lock like we've been doing won't open it and you know how to open it." Tony whispered as he moved his right hand to her angelic face and lifted it towards him, slowly but surely. She was almost grinding her pussy lips on his hip now and her eyes told the truth; she was horny as hell but conflicted over how she felt towards him.

"Tony, I can't open that door. I've already made a promise to my husband and I can't break that promise! I love him and he is my fate...what has happened today, it can't get any further...it can't...please don't make me..." Jessica's voice told him one thing but she had done nothing to avert her head when he leaned down and stopped his lips inches from hers. Tony felt her hot breath on his and her eyes stared intently into his as if she was searching for something. Morals told him one thing, which was to not take a faithful wife through that door, but his instincts and his lust told him another; hence he revealed the secret he had found while he removed his left arm from her rounded ass cheek and placed it high on her upper back to hold Jessica in place.

"When we first settled into this bed, I looked up and I found something that confirmed to me that you and I are destined to open this road and just let what is inevitable happen. Why don't you look up and see what it may be?" Tony whispered as he stared into her eyes and they were so close in that moment that the tips of their noses touched ever so slightly.

Jessica panted like crazy as he whispered and then she looked past him and up at what he had referred to above them. Tony saw the shock on her face and her eyes went wild when she looked back at him with her mouth wide open.

"Mistletoe...mmmm" Jessica managed to say it before he dove in on her mouth and kissed her hard. Hearing her moan at the initial touch of their lips made his cock harden even more as he rolled on top of her while they kissed with so much piled up passion he could literally hear her heartbeats underneath his chest.

Kissing her felt like a dream come true and never had he believed he could a kiss a woman of this calibre, let alone a married one, but here she was in all her luscious beauty, naked and kissing him hungrily underneath him.

"Tony! I'm married we can't...mmmmm" Jessica managed to force her lips away from him for a few short-lived seconds to try and voice her reluctance, but he kissed her again before she could finish and all he heard was the moans she let out in his mouth.

Their bodies grinded against each other and she was squirming and coiling like a snake to try and resist the feeling of his cock pressing into her stomach, but she just kept kissing him and moaning like crazy. Their lips didn't just mash, they sucked and took in all of the sensations caused by their exchanged salvia. Jessica's full lips were so soft and they tasted sweeter than strawberries; hence Tony went wild with lust.

"Tony! I love my husband! Please don't...mmmm" Jessica managed to again mentioned her marriage when she broke free for some air, but Tony was on her lips in an instant; hence all he heard was her moaning and withering as their lips mashed together again.

Tony flattened her marvellous breasts underneath his chest and had he not been so incredibly consumed by how good it felt to taste, suck and kiss her lips, then he would've feasted on her big knockers, but he reasoned that he had plenty of time to enjoy her.

"This is wrong Tony! We can't do this...mmmmm" Jessica again tried to take advantage of the brief moment when he took her arms and put them above her head and when he removed his arm from them, they remained dangling over the edge of the bed while he turned her reluctance into more moans of pleasure when he feasted on her lips.

Jessica was on fire and she had never in her life been kissed this hard, this greedily or this intensely. It was like he was consuming her entire world and she felt nearly completely at his mercy. Never had she felt lusted after more nor had she ever wanted to be enjoyed more than she did in this moment. And yet, the memories of her husband filled her mind once again: "I can't...I can't...I'm married...plea—mmmmm" Jessica couldn't stop him from kissing her and she felt herself responding more and more to his lips and his touch.

Tony couldn't believe it, such a bombshell she was, a walking dream and she was squirming underneath him, hotter than hell and kissing him hard and passionately back. What had he done in his life to warrant such an outcome? The question was thrown away quickly when he for the first time fondled her breast with his right hand and he would've used both, but his left hand held her head in place as he made out with Jess.

The kiss went on and on until he pushed his tongue past her lips and seized hers. It caused a reaction within Jess and Tony felt her truly commit to the act with her deep and nearly everlasting kiss that felt so wet and hot that Tony had to take a short pause to catch his breath, which lasted a second as she gave the most lust filled look he had ever seen; hence he began kissing her again.

"Mmmm...Tony we must...sto—mmmmm...Tony don't...mmmmmm" Jessica tried desperately to speak between their kisses, but all she could do was moan and feel the pleasure rise within her when she felt his tongue feast on hers and soon she was kissing him back with such an amount of passion and force she felt the room around them disappear until her entire world focused on the two of them in their bed.

Tony pinched her nipples hard and her reaction was instant as she moaned louder, but between kisses she still tried to remain loyal to her husband and save her marriage before it was too late: "please...I—I can't...Tony don't...mmmmm"

Jessica felt his entire weight on her and she suddenly realized that she was pressing him into her with her legs that she had wrapped around him. Worse even, she had moved her arms from above her and they now held around his neck while she was kissing him like never before. They kissed and grinded their bodies together wildly and passionately, but then she saw her ring.

"Mmmmm—Tony! I'm married! We have to...mmmmm" Tony kissed her again and then when she tried to kiss him back, he retreated from her wanting mouth to tell her: "Don't resist it babe! It's fate!"

With those words he dived in on her. Tony kissed her hard and when she forced her lips off him to plead again, then it happened: "mmm...Tony please...don't...Ughhh! Oh my God! Mmmmm!!" Jessica moaned as he entered both her mouth with his hungry tongue and her tight pussy with his raging and pulsing cock.

Jessica felt her entire body jolt at the intrusion and he felt so huge and thick she couldn't possibly take such a cock within her tight walls, but he just kept on pushing despite how much her pussy tried to block his entry. "Ughh! Ugh!! Tony! Please...It's...too...ughhh...big!" Jessica managed to say between the complete consumption of her that was happening all at once. Tony didn't listen to her pleading, instead she felt him thrust his cock deeper into her and it was such a tight fit that she could feel the cock's every development within her as her pussy gripped it and squeezed it on the path.

Jessica felt like the enormous size of his cock was tearing her asunder and she would've shouted out in pain and discomfort, but Tony's muscular body laid with all its weight on top of her and his tongue danced with hers in a kiss so steamily hot she feared the mattress would catch the ignition from the sparks that rocked her world.

"Ughh! Tony you can't...ahhh! Please Tony I...ahhhh! Ahhhh! Don't, stop...mmmmmm" Jessica was again shut up by his constant kissing and she couldn't stop herself from moaning like mad.

Jessica had never been stuffed so full by a cock in her life and she felt like she was being taken by an animal in the way Tony's body and presence dominated her and remained in such control of her, but she couldn't fight it. Despite how much she knew that she should as a wife, but she couldn't when she felt his lips on hers, his cock within her pushing and sending sensations rippling through her, their sweat making their bodies stick to each other, their hunger for one another and their insane lust for each other, it was all too much as he began thrusting into her with some pace; hence her loyalty faded as she gave in: "Ughh! Fuck! No, please, Tony, don't...ahh!! Mmmm! Please, don't...mmmm...please, don't, stop...mmmmmm! Please, don't, stop...Ahhhhh! Ohhhh! Please, don't stop—FUCKING ME!! Ughhh! My GOD!! AHHH!! FUCK ME!! Ahhhh! YES!! FUCK ME!! AHHHH!"

Jessica's pleading had been a fun game so far during the beginning phases when he set out to break her, but when her pleading turned to moans and when her reluctance gave in, man how she screamed; hence Tony began pounding into the hottest woman in his world and never did his lips leave hers while their sweat stained bodies fucked hard to the wild music of the bed rocking to the sound of their fucking.

THUCK! THUCK! THUCK!

"So Good! Ahhhh! Please, Tony...mmmmm! Ohhh! Please, make me cum! Mmmmmm" Jessica could barely voice her wish between their mashing lips that threatened to become swollen by the amount of kissing that was going on, but he heard her and as a result he picked up the pace by taking those fucktastic thighs around him and pushed them and the rest of her bronze legs above her pretty head as he hammered into her with everything he got.

THUCK! THUCK! THUCK!

Jessica gripped the mattress; the blankets and she even bit the skin of her own trembling legs as she came again and again on Tony's cock. Jessica had never been like this, so on fire, feeling so hot she could burst and so wanted. Jessica felt another climax approach and once again she bit the skin of her own legs to prevent her from damaging her vocal cords because she had no other way to respond to her pleasure or his magical cock.

THUCK! THUCK THUCK!

Tony felt himself at the breaking point over how long he could fuck such a sexy babe without filling her up and he had endured as long as he could to keep on fucking such a killer body, but he, too, had to give in to his pleasure; hence he seized her divine legs and threw them around him as he laid his entire weight on her massive breasts and with a few more thrusts within her inner walls, he came inside of her married pussy.

"AHHH!" Tony and Jessica moaned together as Jessica climaxed again and Tony felt his cock burst and pulse an endless torrent of cum within this spectacular woman.

Jessica's breasts nearly flattened underneath his weight and his lips mashed with hers so passionately she felt her a tingling sensation within her own lips, but more importantly, she felt her inner walls grip his pulsing cock and milk it for all it was worth in the exact moment when that glorious cock filled her with Tony's cum.