A Test of Loyalty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony chuckled at the sight of the ravished wife and he wished her husband was here to see this side of Jess, because it was a side so hot he almost burned himself when he hurried behind her nearly limp body.

Jessica had fallen on her side and her barely open eyes faced the fireplace, but she could barely see due to her messy hair gluing itself to her sweaty face and she didn't even notice it when Tony spooned into her and impaled her yet again on his cock.

The pounding was instant and her ass felt brutalized by how hard his groin thrusted into her rounded cheeks. Jessica felt his right-hand reach around her, push her back hard into his chest and seize a breast at the same time. The way he fondled, pinched and manhandled her breast filled her body with electricity, which she didn't need as the aftermath of her orgasm still rendered her chained within the earthshattering pleasure she was experiencing. What she felt next was a surprise that sent her closer to yet another climax. His left-hand reached underneath her neck and chocked her as he began hammering into her so hard she began to feel like his plaything.

Jessica couldn't see very well, she couldn't speak because she was simply to weak and all she did was moan whenever he touched her or thrusted into her, but she could both hear and smell. However, the only thing she heard was her moans: "Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmm!" And of course, the degrading words he told her that she to her shame loved hearing: "Take it you sexy bitch! Fucking amazing you are!! Such a good fuck!! Hell of a fuck! Aghhh! Take it Jess, fucking take it you cheating ass bitch!!"

Tony was completely consumed by her beauty, the sex and the pleasure he got from just using Jess like she was his plaything. It felt so good dominating her entire world like this and the best part was that even if he was about to fill her delicious pussy up with his cum, he still wasn't tired and he was surely going to fuck her ravished body a lot more today.

Jessica had never been treated like this, never felt so much pleasure, never smelled so much of sex and never had she been ravished by another man that wasn't her husband, but it was all true and she had never felt more alive.

It was like Tony unlocked her, brought out something within her and perhaps this is why she had tried to make her body look as perfect as possible over the years, so that it could be completely destroyed during sex like this. Because she was completely ruined, ravished and fucked so hard and good she actually fell asleep in his arms when he filled her up with cum.

When Jessica rose from her slumber, she realized that she was still laid on her side, but she was rocking up and down, shaking, trembling all over again and then she realized, he was fucking her again. Through the cracks in the wooden walls she could see that it was dark and as she traced her eyes towards the fireplace, she saw a new and large fire spreading warmth in the cabin. Her stomach yearned for food, but she knew there was nothing to eat, hence she pushed the hunger away to ask herself the question that troubled her: How long has he been fucking me?

When Jessica looked down on her chest and the rest of her lower body, then she saw drops of white sticky cum almost everywhere and she even felt it oozing out of her asshole. Jessica was about to raise her voice in protest over his abuse of her sleeping body, but then he twisted her head and kissed her worries away: "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

Tony was glad to have his moaning vixen back in the present because although he had been having fun with her sleeping body, it was a million times better to ravish her while she was fucking him back.

Jessica had no idea what time it was, but she didn't care. She loved this and she loved being used like a piece of meat for once since her husband always touched her like she was made out of glass; hence she melted into Tony's arms and became his sex-toy for the remainder of the day.

When Tony and Jessica walked away from the cabin the next morning, they walked hand in hand and they were like teenagers in the sense that Tony kept holding up the mistletoe he had taken with him and every time he did it — she melted into his arms and kissed him lovingly.

The walk was difficult, not because of the weather, it had calmed, but because Jessica's body was completely ruined by the insane amount of sex that had gone down yesterday; hence she struggled to walk.

Tony couldn't believe how much sex they've had and not once did he feel the need to ask if she was on the pill. Because Jess had been the best experience of his life and he was certain that everything that happened from this point and onwards would be a bonus.

Eventually, they found back to the trail they had lost the others on and since Jessica's ass hurt so much after the number of times he had pounded it — he carried her down the steep hill.

They didn't know if the car would be there or if it would be gone, but they had agreed to walk back in the hopes that the storm had kept Matt and Andrew in place, too.

When they neared the end of the forest, Tony put Jessica down and since he was completely addicted to her, he spun her around and kissed her hard. It took everything in him to not kiss her longer, but they were so close to the road and he didn't want them to be caught like this; hence he reluctantly had to stop.

Walking out of the forest, Tony saw the car parked where he left it and as they entered the road, two doors flew open.

Matt and Andrew came running at them, Matt with a big smile on his face and Andrew with tears running down his. Matt was relieved beyond words to see that they were alright and Tony was given a warm hug by his best friend who immediately began calling off the rescue team. Andrew on the other hand was hugging and kissing his wife with tears running down his face. It was a touching display of love, but Tony couldn't help but feel an enormous amount of jealousy from the way Andrew touched his Jess. Tony didn't know if he had fallen for her or if he just thought about her as his woman after everything they had done together, but whatever it was, seeing Jess being kissed on the same lips that had sucked his cock so expertly was difficult for Tony.

Eventually, Andrew helped Jessica into the car and she told him the reason why she could barely walk was because of the hardships she had been through. While Jessica got into the backseat, Matt entered the driver's seat with a big smile and Andrew went around the car to get in next to Jessica. It was tempting for Tony to get into the backseat with her, but he reasoned against it. Andrew stopped him before Tony could open the car door to sit next to Matt and Tony was curious if the husband had noticed anything curious with his cheating wife. However, Andrew had no clue: "I just wanted to thank you personally for taking such good care of my wife! I can't imagine what would've happened to her without you there. We are both very appreciative of what you've done for her." Andrew told him sincerely before the husband gave Tony a firm handshake.

While the car drove away from the trail in the direction of home, Tony couldn't help chuckle at Andrew's words: I sure do hope your wife's appreciative of what I did and I sure took care of her! Tony kept smirking the entire way home and his life had never looked better to him. It smiled at him now from every corner and he was certain of one thing, he had to find a way to enjoy Jessica's superb body again.

In the backseat, Jessica stared aimlessly out the window at the storm raging on the horizon and she was glad it had moved away from them, but inside of her there raged a different storm. It was a storm of conflict whose presence was caused by the battle of emotions within her. A battle of two halves. Jessica felt split in two by what had happened and one side she felt regret over what had happened, which had hit her mood like a brick wall the moment she saw her husband's tears from seeing her again and when she felt her ring touch her husband's in their entwined and joint hand, she felt the deepest shame. But then there was the other half, the one where all loyalty to the man who held her hand was gone, the half of her that had absolutely loved all of what Tony had done to her and all that side wanted was to feel those sensations and that overwhelming pleasure again and again. What scarred Jessica wasn't the storm itself, but the question that kept lingering on her mind, which was: What happens if the new half, the no longer imprisoned half of me, consumes the other half? What happens then?