A Winter's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moira watched a few paces away visibly conflicted as to what to do. She too wanted to be there for Spencer. But she also didn't want to come across as a protective mother. After a few seconds Ione stepped away and motioned Moira over.

"I'll get the car," Ione said and walked off after Moira had taken her place.

The car was covered with a thin layer of snow when Ione found it again. She always parked her car in the same spot, ever since she had gotten her license in high school, right next to her mother's spot.

Ione cleared the snow from the car and then drove around the block to pick up Spencer and Moira.

"I'll be staying in town, still need to do a lot of things before Spencer and I go to England tomorrow."

Spencer looked at her assistant and smiled. Then she kissed her cheek softly. "You're the best. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"You better," Moira said laughing but there was an edge to her laugh that made Ione aware that Moira wasn't entirely kidding.

After saying goodbye, Ione drove off.

"Can we just drive for a bit?" Spencer asked when they had left the main street and were heading back home.

"Sure, we can do anything we want today. And I really like to get to know you more. Let's just talk while I show you around the area."

The two talked a long time while driving through the area until Ione found herself at her parent's house once more.

"Let's get something hot to drink."

Spencer nodded and the two found an empty house which was quite odd for such a large family.

"Dad's off to work and mum got called to work again," Ione said after reading the little note on the kitchen table. "So we have the house to our own."

"Good," Spencer said and swooped in to kiss Ione.

"When was the last time you were with a girl?" Ione asked after a long make out session that had moved them to her room.

"Too long, much too long," Spencer said while she moved her hands over Ione's breasts.

"Almost a year for me," Ione said feeling horny and moving her hands along Spencer's buttocks. "It feels like an eternity."

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

"What if I am?" Ione asked while she took off her shirt, her bra followed moments later.

"Then you better be prepared to be kissed in all the right places."

Ione closed her eyes and moaned when Spencer pressed her mouth on her left breast and felt a tongue swirl around her nipple. The electricity in the motion crackled through Ione's body making her hairs raise up and her mind go to mush.

The mouth and tongue moved from nipple down into the valley of Ione's perky breasts and up the curve to reach the other top where her long nipple waited to be sucked. Hands moved up and down Ione's back, probing, caressing and needing.

"More please," Ione moaned desperately as if the world would end soon and the last memory of her life would be the love and kisses of her lover.

Spencer did not stop, she intensified her actions, rolling the nipple with her tongue, reaching down with her hands to grab the butt cheeks under Ione's panties. The scent of arousal triggered Spencer's nose and increased the saliva in her mouth.

Ione gasped at the ministrations of the most loveable girl in the world, her Spencer. Opening her eyes Ione looks at the hair that swirls around her chest where underneath the pleasure, the horniness gets sated. Her hands reach down and pull up the sweater and forcefully removes it even though it stops the wonderful suction and warmth on her breast. Spencer's bra follows and then their mouths meet once more. Only this time the urge to explore is overwhelming, teeth clatter and the giggles echo through the room.

"I want you," Spencer said and got on all four and crawled towards the end of the bed tracing her fingers along the electrified skin of Ione. When fingers met trouser the trouser gave up their secrets easily. With one pull both jeans and panties disappeared next to the bed.

Ione used her legs to lock Spencer down. "I want to see all of you."

Frantic, Spencer got out of her pants and sat on her knees while looking down on the black haired beauty. "This is all of me."

"This is more than I could imagine."

Their bodies merged and mouths locked, thighs got slick and legs got sticky. Moans of pleasure deflowered the room.

"Can I taste you?" Ione asked between kisses. She wanted to pleasure Spencer more than anything else. More than getting kissed. More than the soft shaking of her girlfriends fingers while they traced through her hair.

Ione didn't wait for an answer and moved straight to the treasure trove. Hands tracing her hair followed with. The hairless slit glittered in the soft light of the invading light of winter snow. The need to kiss there grew and was sated by a dive so deep where tongue and lips devoured the most private part of Spencer.

After the initial attack, Ione used her fingers to pull apart the nether lips to gain access to the pink domain and producer of the love serum she required, the ultimate pleasure she wanted to taste and experience.

Spencer moaned loudly between haggard breaths. "Ione. Make me come. Make me yours." Then moans turned into held breath, into the pain of 'la petite mort'; the little death.

The release Spencer needed more than anything took longer than her breath lasted. She let out her breath in one deep moan and quickly took a deep one paining herself once more, willing herself to trigger the orgasm she wanted. The feeling that it was a girl who loved her unconditionally going down on her was both exciting as well as endearing.

Ione sensed the need and made no effort to be subtle. Ione understood what was happening. Her lips and tongue swirled and sucked, savoured every bit of flesh and the juice that was flowing like a ripe pear down the crack of Spencer's buttocks, coating the sheets on the bed.

More haggard breaths rolled out of Spencer's burning chest. Blood reddened the otherwise porcelain skin of the movie star, bloating the veins in her temples and one on her forehead, thumping at the beat of the most exquisite tongue Spencer had ever felt.

The flood gates opened when Ione put her thumb into Spencer's love hole and probed deep enough to reach the trigger. A squirting fountain of juice completely wet Ione's face who opened her mouth and caught the second wave, third and coming waves. She didn't stop licking, she simply put her hand on Spencer's clit to avoid accidental raw tongue grazing her lover.

Spencer spasmed, stars danced in front of her and her breathing stopped for a while. She had died the little death and let the light take her. Her voice was gone as was her sense of direction. All of her body seemed out of control. Even her hair felt like it had orgasmed. Then the second orgasm took her completely by surprise and she screamed so loud that Ione stopped to see what was wrong.

Seeing Spencer's face in ecstasy, Ione knew she had just done the most beautiful thing to her girlfriend and slithered up her body and held the defenceless woman in her arms, letting her ride the wave of pleasure.

When Spencer started to kiss back, Ione knew Spencer was aware again.

"What the hell did you do?" Spencer asked between deep breaths.

"Made you come, love," Ione said softly.

"That wasn't coming, that was more like dying of ecstasy. What..."

Ione stopped Spencer with a deep kiss. She didn't want to explain as she was as amazed and surprised as her lover.

For a few minutes they lay on the sheets while Spencer caressed Ione's body and Ione could not get enough of Spencer's eyes.

Spencer wanted to return the favour but had little hope she could be as good as Ione. Still she knew that it had to happen, she wanted it badly and by the lovestruck gaze of the raven haired girl she was sure that making love to this wonderful creature would be heaven.

As by silent agreement Spencer rolled Ione on her back. Nipples were kissed and licked on the way down to Ione's dripping slit. The movie star assaulted the well groomed triangle on top of the purple rose she wanted to taste. Her hands pushed apart the Ione's legs and with one long stroke licked the pink satin flesh of her girlfriend. Her fingers went searching for clues and found several when Ione gasped out her name.

"I love you," Spencer said while she pressed her chin on Ione's clit and eyed the reaction. Pressing her chest upward, Ione let out a deep roar and clawed her hand into the sheets. Her legs shook when Spencer renewed her efforts with lips and tongue.

Spencer aimed for an Oscar performance, she had never gone down on a girl before she actually loved. Loved as in the deep rooted feeling that evaporated all other feelings when simply looking at her face and body. She had fallen deeply, madly, sinfully in love with this college student who had rescued her from becoming another statistic.

Ione grabbed Spencer's hair and head, her aggressive push made Spencer increase the effort of her kisses and tongue dancing. If Ione was like her she needed to come badly.

"Spence. Spence. Spence." The words never fully formed but Ione was sure it was the most beautiful name anyone could be given. She wanted to come so much. She hadn't had an orgasm in weeks, almost a month and this was it.

Her hands made a mess of Spencer's hair and her pussy was making a mess of both bed and face. She couldn't care less. Even when she heard a click of a door opening and after a few seconds close again.

"Almost there," Ione gasped.

Spencer tried all the tricks she had seen in the many videos she loved to watch while alone in her hotelroom. She reached for Ione's breasts and grabbed them as she ground her palms into the burning nipples. She watched Ione looking down at her pressing her lips and rolling her eyes while she ate the main course of the day.

Making all kinds of delightful sounds, Ione writhed under Spencer who had a hard time keeping her mouth on target. A few times Ione got away but Spencer was not only eager to follow, this was a matter of live and a little death.

And the wave of pleasure came without warning, a tsunami of sound, nectar and earthquakes that made Ione almost roll off the bed.

Spencer caught her lover in time, her arms strong from many roles playing the strong woman, and held her down. She could not pleasure her with her mouth but instead she pressed her own dripping cunt on her lover's quivering slit and ground in synch with the waves that rolled through Ione's body.

For a while only the desperate breaths broke the silence.

Ione rolled to look at Spencer and then kissed her deeply. "I love you."

"I love you more."

"Good," Ione said and hugged Spencer hard and cried happy tears.

Their shower wasn't erotic or sensual, it was almost a ritual as both knew that time was short and that their love would be put to the test.

"I don't want you to go."

"Me neither," Spencer said the two had dressed and were looking presentable.

"I could skip class on Monday, see if I can change my ticket."

"I'll call Moira to get us a direct flight to Philadelphia and then I can fly to England from there."

"Now?" Spencer asked near tears.

"Yes, I'll call her now. Why don't you go see who was spying on us earlier?"

"Oh, you heard too," Spencer said and let go of Ione.

"Of course, I have 20/20 vision and ears to match."

Ione giggled and then slowly walked towards the stairs watching how Spencer took out her phone and dialled. Slowly she walked down the stairs hearing the first words of the conversation with Moira before she closed the door.

"Hi Moira, can you..."

Ione walked into the kitchen and saw there was water being boiled and there were four cups waiting to be filled.

"Hey sister," Hailey said as she walked into the kitchen, in her wake Kylie and Sander entered as well.

"Hey Tails," Kylie said looking sad. "I wish we could be together longer than just a few days."

"Me too," Ione said with a sigh.

Hailey had finished pouring tea and handed the cups to Kylie and Ione and held one for herself. Sander clearly didn't want tea. Ione knew he was more a coffee person but the coffee was still running so he had to wait for a bit longer.

"I am sorry," Hailey said when they walked towards the living room to sit.

"For what?" Kylie asked but then saw Hails was facing Ione.

"I knew I shouldn't have but I was hoping to talk to you," Hailey continued.

Ione merely smiled. "Don't worry, we're both grown ups."

"What happened?" Kylie asked curious.

"Hails walked in on me having a good time with Spencer," Ione winked.

"Oh," Sander said and turned particularly red, he quickly got up to get some coffee.

"He's so cute," Kylie said watching her fiancee walk out of the room. "I better get him before he does something silly, like run out of the house or hide in our bedroom." With those words Kylie got up and followed her husband-to-be out of the room.

"She's totally in love," Hailey said softly. "I wish I had more luck."

"I think you will find the right one," Ione comforted.

"What if I am like you? I never find the right boy and I when I find someone I never get into this whole love thing."

Ione shook her head and got up to sit next to her sister. With one arm she pulled her sister close and kissed her cheek. "Are you telling me you like girls?"

"I don't know. What if I do and I have been looking at the wrong gender for all my life?"

"I am pretty sure you like boys. But you could be bi."

"Perhaps," Hailey said and put her head on her sister's shoulder. "I am not going to ruin your weekend with my problems. I am going to revel in the fact that you've got a girlfriend again and that you got over that hag."

Kylie and Sander return a few moments later with Spencer between them, holding a cup of tea.

"We find her lost in the kitchen."

"Finding a cup is like big science in there," Spencer retorted which made Kylie chuckle.

"I am sorry," Hailey said and got up from the couch to look guilty at Spencer. "I didn't mean to... you know..."

Spencer took a look at Ione who was rolling her eyes with a huge grin before answering. "No, I don't know."

Hailey turned red and continued to stumble. "Walk in on you two, earlier."

"Did you? I had no idea. I was a bit preoccupied at the time."

Sander almost lost it there. "I think I should go."

He tried but Kylie held him close. "Stop it. We do it and they do it. Sex is as normal as breathing. Don't be so cute."

For a moment it seemed that Sander was in turmoil, he decided to stay and sit down as far away from Ione as possible.

Spencer sat next to Ione who quickly pulled her movie star close.

"Moira's doing her magic and will call back if she has news."

"Who's Moira?" Hailey asked.

"My assistant slash best friend and more a mum to me than my real mother is, is trying to book us a flight to Philadelphia tomorrow so we can stay together for a bit longer."

"That's so sweet," Kylie swooned, her hand gripping her boyfriend's upper leg. Sander sheepishly pulled Kylie closer and kissed her in the neck. Kylie giggled but was more than a little bit flustered.

"Rub it in," Hailey said and mocks on her seat only to be assaulted by both sisters with kisses and hugs.

Around five the family returned from meeting relatives and friends around town. Some were on a short break, like Kathleen and Gerald who wanted to say goodbye to their youngest. Erin and her family were going to stay for another week as John had to do a few lectures across the country. Erin would stay at Paddy's while John was travelling.

Kylie and Sander were going off for a short vacation on Wednesday and Hailey was thinking about moving back in to finish her masters, the internet was willing.

Henry would stay the entire week waiting for the work crew to finish remodelling the house.

Sean and Geena would leave on Monday to go back to their jobs. They had an early dinner, light while the family said their goodbyes to Ione who was either going tonight or tomorrow early. Spencer wasn't treated any differently and felt like a part of the family regardless of the short time she got to know them.

Moira called around six in the evening with bad news. "I could not get a flight for tomorrow so we need to go tonight. I can pick you and Ione up and we can drive to the airport together. Once there we'll see if a seat has come available."

Spencer relayed the situation to Ione who sighed and nodded. "Let's go together. That way my brother won't have to drive us."

"Let's do it," Spencer said to Moira.

"Be there in ten," Moira said and breaks the connection.

"We better get ready, Moira will be here in ten."

Spencer and Ione disappear into their room and return with their luggage in five minutes.

All Winters gathered and said their emotional goodbyes.

"Christmas isn't too far away," Paddy said while he hugged his youngest sister.

When Moira arrived the two girls were still receiving hugs and kisses. She looked at her watch and decided a few minutes more would not be a bad thing.

"I'll be seeing you all at Christmas or Skyping," Ione replied near tears. She never was a good saying goodbye person.

Ten minutes later than planned, Moira took off in the light snowy skies of North Dakota.

Ione and Spencer cuddled on the backseat while Spencer told Moira in more detail what had happened over the weekend. Ione was content to listen and add a few additions to the story.

"What are your plans?" Moira asked after she had listened to the lengthy story.

"I like to see if we can make this work," Spencer said very sure of herself. "I am too chicken to come out yet but I am completely and utterly gay for you."

Ione giggled. "And I am not going to push you. But I am not going to hide you. My family knows but I will only tell my closest friends at college, actually I'll tell my roommate about us and that is it."

Spencer pulled Ione closer and kissed her with all the love she could muster. "I am going to find the courage to come out eventually."

At the airport Moira went around to see if she could find three seats on a plane that was bound for Philadelphia or an airport nearby. After half an hour she found the two love bird on a bench sharing an orange juice.

"I have tickets to Atlantic City, from there we fly to New York and then to London. I've booked a rental for you so you can drive to Philadelphia from Atlantic City, it is the best I could do."

Spencer got up and hugged Moira. "Thanks for being there for me. You have no idea how much I love you."

"Good because I was beginning to think you took me for granted," Moira said mockingly. "Now let's get checked in, we're flying in an hour."

The three women had first class seats in a plane that was only half filled. There were only two other passengers in first class, a couple around fifty, who seemed deeply in love and oblivious to the world.

While waiting for the plane to take off, the three exchanged details, phone numbers, email, Skype data and addresses. The flight took only three and a half hours in which Spencer and Ione grew more silent and more aware of their imminent splitting up. They kissed and held hands when they could no longer speak.

Moira tried not to intrude but made a mental note to make sure to find the time in Spencer's schedule to have the two keep their relationship alive and kicking. She felt like it was her sacred duty to be their for Spencer and the new real girlfriend Ione. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that this wasn't just going to go away.

"I want you to have this," Spencer said as she handed Ione her favourite necklace.

"But I don't have anything to give you..." Ione said in tears.

The two were just outside the terminal to get the rental for Ione. It was almost midnight and Ione still needed to drive an hour. Moira had said her goodbye at the rental desk, giving Spencer and Ione some space.