A Winter's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is ok, you gave me something a lot more important, hope and love. I want this to work out. Really work out, no more half attempts at starting a relationship, I am dedicated and willing," Spencer said dramatically. She too was near tears.

"I'll wear it all the time... Wait, I just remembered something," Ione said and began to search her suitcase and found something after looking through the mess for a minute. "I want you to have this," Ione said as she placed a medallion into Spencer's hands.

"This is the medallion that I was found with as a baby. I want you to have it."

"I cannot take that," Spencer said and broke down in Ione's arms who neatly slipped the medallion into one of Spencer's pockets.

Their last kiss was the longest ever for both.

When Ione got into the car Spencer waved until the car was out of sight even then she held up her hand too afraid to put it down, signalling the end of the best time of her life. But she eventually did and with a heavy heart and red puffy eyes, Spencer walked back into the terminal and went looking for Moira.