A Time of War Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

"We all got into my car, and Lyn gave me directions to the house that they were renting. As I drove I listened to them describe how excited they got, at work, and some of the tricks they used to get larger tips. I asked if they thought that those tricks would work for me and Tracy laughingly said you'll do even better, after all the bigger the tits, the bigger the tips. Tracy and Lyn both laughed, and I blushed. I could feel myself getting very wet, almost as wet as I am now."

I helped her move around with her feet to my right side. Her blouse fell open and I looked at her breasts. They were the most perfect I had ever seen. They were very large, but perfectly proportioned. Her areolas were about 3½ inches in diameter, and the nipples were maybe an inch and a half long and as big around as my thumb, shaped like a slightly used eraser from the end of a pencil. I began massaging and squeezing her breasts and pinching and rolling her nipples, as I noted her response. I decided that since her breasts were so sensitive, I needed to suck on her nipples.

I leaned into her chest and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. Her breathing grew more and more ragged in my left ear. I took my right hand and lightly played up her inner thigh. I was going to tease through her panties until she was begging to cum, but when I reached the top of her thigh, I realized that she didn't have any panties on. Cheryl was so turned on that she was nearing orgasm. I decided that I still needed to tease her more before I allowed her to cum. I pulled her off my lap and stood to take off my shirt. After I removed my uniform shirt and tee-shirt I looked down at her. She was leaning back with her eyes glazed over, pinching her left nipple with her left hand, and masturbating with her right. I grabbed her reluctant hands, and pulled her to her feet.

I guided her to the corner windows. They were on the second floor, and looked out over the front parking lot from one window and the main walkway continued right past the other window. Her blouse had partially closed, concealing her breasts. I turned her around, facing the parking lot, and reached around, putting my left hand underneath the blouse, over the nipple of her right breast, and with my arm over the nipple of her left breast, on top of the blouse. I pulled away slightly and tugged the blouse off her shoulders, and pulled down until the blouse fell on the floor. Her hands reached up and pressed me harder into her nipples. I reached around to the side of her skirt and unzipped it, just enough until I was able to reach into her waistband to manipulate her clit. She leaned back into me even harder so that I was supporting much of her weight, while she began moaning louder and louder. I reached over and cracked open the window wide enough for the sound to get out and then I put my fingers to her lips and told her to lick them. When she finished, I began masturbating her again. Cheryl began moaning louder and louder and squirming.

People were beginning to come home from work at the post. If any of them looked up they would be able to see us. The louder she moaned, the more likely that was to happen. I moved my hand from her nipple and gripped her breast. Her breathing stopped after a deep inhale and then the sound began. "Oooooooh.... OOOOOOOOOH..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOD I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!"

I moved my arm and hand down so that her tits were completely visible, and I whispered into her ear "Look at them, they're starring at you." There were three guys coming from the parking lot looking at her with wide eyed stares. She began grunting and shaking and moaning as she came again. "Oh look," I said "You're drawing a crowd."

The three guys who had stopped to watch were joined by two women and another man. They were watching and talking. Cheryl grabbed her breasts as if presenting them to the audience and began moaning and cumming again and again. For over three minutes she came again and again. I pulled my hand out and put it to her lips. She put my fingers into her mouth one at a time and sucked them all clean. She leaned back and kissed me deeply. She turned her face back toward the audience and waived. By now there were four women and seven men, all of whom began clapping and cheering.

Cheryl bent down and picked up her blouse, she grabbed my shirt and tee shirt and her bra and walked down the hall to her room, and I followed. I had been teased for ten and a half hours by now and I was real ready to explode.

"Do you have any cash?" she asked. "I was going to order a pizza, and they don't take checks."

"That can wait a few minutes." I said. I took her hand put it on my crotch and told her "Right now I have a hard problem we need to take care of."

I reached over and unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor, leaving her nude except for her shoes. She sat on the bed removing her shoes, and watching while I stripped.

As I walked over to her, wearing only a smile she starred at me and said "God, you're beautiful." Cheryl grabbed my hard on and began stroking. As she starred at she said "It looks like a tennis ball on the end of a pipe." My dick is proportional to my body size. My little over eight inches looks the same on my frame as an average dick looks on an average frame. The only thing slightly different about my dick is that the head is so much larger in proportion to the shaft, about the size of a large plum.

"It's so beautiful" Cheryl said "but I'll never get it in my mouth. Oh God, I'm horny again." She pulled me onto the bed and began to lick my dick like a Popsicle. I helped her stretch out and I began to lick and kiss her inner thighs, as I worked my way up.

Cheryl's pubic hair was short, as if it had been trimmed. I had never seen that before. I found out later that she used to shave, and she decided to let it grow out, but she had only just started. I noted the color and mused, as James Bond would say "The collar and cuffs match."

I was so excited; I knew I would not last too long, so I didn't waste too much time. I began to focus on her clit after briefly licking all around. I put a finger into her vagina, and began to stimulate her manually as well. I knew it was working when I heard the moans, and felt her stimulation of my cock become less regular. When I felt that she was about to cum, I pulled away and spun into position. I lined myself up, and slowly pressed into her.

I had to go slowly, to allow her to adjust to my size. When I was all the way in I stopped for a few seconds, then I began to slowly thrust in and out with ever increasing speed. Cheryl locked her legs around my back, and helped me thrust into her. I pulled her closer, as I got up on my knees, and supported her ass with my left hand. I wet down the thumb and middle finger of my right hand, and used them to stimulate her clit, like masturbating a cock. Her eyes flew open, glazed over and she began to chant, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God."

I was watching her breasts bounce and flop while I fucked her; it was an incredibly sexy sight to see. I was close, but she began to cum a little before I would have. Her vaginal contractions were so strong that while she was clamped down, my dick didn't move in her vagina, but I pulled or pushed her whole body. After nearly a minute, the contractions subsided and I went back down on my hands and began thrusting frantically. Within a minute I was ready to cum, so I pulled out and gave my cock a few hard strokes. When I began to come, jet after ropey jet of cum flew out of my cock hitting the headboard, Cheryl's hair and forehead, her cheek to her chin, her neck to her breast and a large puddle at her navel which tapered off in her pubic hair.

"Oh my God" she said "I've never seen that much cum in my life. Why did you pull out?"

I told her "The main reason was I didn't know if you were on the pill, but watching the cum flying at you turned me on. You ought to see yourself, you look so sexy."

Cheryl's closet door was mirrored, so she moved herself down and around so that she could see. "That is hot" she said, as she took two fingers and dragged them through the puddle of cum in her navel and put it in her mouth, "and tasty. Oh, by the way, I am on the pill. I need to shower, would you like to wash my back?"

I said sure, and we went into her bathroom. "Oh my God, look at that big blob in my hair." The sperm began to liquefy, and run. We got into the shower as soon as the water was warm enough. We had fun washing each other off, and drying each other off.

My butt and legs must have been wetter than the other parts of my body, based on the amount of time that she took to dry them. While she bobbed up and down drying my legs, she was bumping my dick with her hair. "I love your butt" Cheryl said while she was drying my back. She grabbed hold of one of my cheeks with her hand, and squeezed. "You could crack walnuts with these."

I had started to get hard again and I told her "If you don't stop that, we're going to be back in the shower in a few minutes." She chuckled and let go.

We finished in the bathroom and walked back into the bedroom. I brought a damp washcloth with me, and cleaned off the headboard and the bedspread. Cheryl called the pizza place, and ordered the delivery. I pulled some cash out of my pocket and put it where it would be easy to get at. We pulled the covers down and climbed into the bed. We held each other, poked, prodded, rubbed, tickled, stroked and massaged each other as we spoke. When the pizza came, she got up, put on her shorty robe and said "put on your boxers, and come watch me tease the delivery guy. She wrapped one side of the belt through the loop twice, opened the front of the robe a little and then put a very loose loop to hold the robe together. I followed her out to the front room and got a good vantage point and waited for the show.

Cheryl opened the door and leaned forward. Since her robe was so loose her tits were nearly popping out of the robe. She asked the delivery guy how much while holding on to the door. He said something that I couldn't hear and she replied ok. She then walked over to the bookshelf and reached to the top shelf. When she did, the hem of the shorty robe went two thirds of the way up her naked ass. After looking on the shelf for a couple minutes, she said I must have moved it and she felt in her pocket. She 'found' the bills and came walking to the door.

When she got close to the door two of the bills fell out of her hand she went down on one knee to pick up the bill, I knew that the teenager was getting a full on beaver shot plus probably able to see both tits. Cheryl handed him the money and stood up, when she did, she had stepped on the side of the belt that she had doubled over, and the whole robe came off her shoulder, unwound around her back, slid off the other shoulder down to her forearm. She grabbed one breast with either hand, as if to cover them, of course most of her bush was uncovered for him to see still. Cheryl said to him in a quavering voice "Just give me the pizza, and close the door." She had to release a boob to grab the box, and the boy made a move to come inside. "No, close the door from the outside please." He sounded dejected as he asked her if she wanted the change, but she said "No, just close the door." as she turned around and walked away showing her naked ass. He slowly closed the door and left, with a lifetime memory.

When she heard the door close, she dropped the robe and came over to the table, nude carrying the pizza. I said, "You look great in clothes, but you look much, much better out of them."

She set down the pizza box on the table smiling, flushed with pleasure at the complement, and said "I thank you very much, sir." She covered her breasts with one hand and her crotch with the other as she walked toward me. The effect more emphasized her nudity than concealed it. When she reached me, she put her head on my shoulder and her hands around to my back. Cheryl's fingers traced slowly down my back, until she reached the waistband of my boxers. With one fluid motion she tugged them off and said "You look better without clothes too. Shall we eat?"

I quickly agreed, and Cheryl got plates and napkins. I looked in the fridge "there is no beer, but you have milk and Pepsi, which would you like?"

"I'll take a Pepsi," she said "the bottle opener is in that drawer" she pointed, "and I don't need a glass." I opened a couple of bottles and brought them over to the table. We began eating and talking as if we had known each other for years. We had just started our second slice of pizza when there was a knock on the door.

Cheryl got up and went to the door. Standing behind it, she peeked around it and began talking to whoever it was. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I could tell that her visitor was a woman from the tone of voice. Cheryl opened the door a little wider, and a very cute woman walked in.

I was so surprised, I nearly choked, but I was hidden behind the table. The girl walked slowly over to me, staring a hole into my broad chest and nervously licking her lips. Cheryl said, "Dave, this is Linda. When my roommate Linda and I moved in, she was the only one to come over and welcome us to the apartments." Linda had only just realized that Cheryl was nude and began to blush. "Oh, you said that you weren't a prude, besides," Cheryl said with a wicked smile, "Davey hasn't even gotten up and introduced himself yet."

I stood up and walked over and held out my hand. I don't think her eyes left my cock from the time I stood until I reached her, held out my hand and looked straight into the top of her head. My dick had gotten the message that he was being starred at, and went semi erect to rod of steel in a few seconds, starring back at Linda with his one eye.

Linda tore her eyes away from my hard-on, looked over at Cheryl and asked "Do you have an extra one of these around anywhere that I could play with?"

Cheryl chuckled as she grabbed a plate, napkin and soda and said "I'm sorry, I only use them one at a time, but if you're good I'll let you play with that one." As she was opening the soda bottle, Cheryl said to Linda, "Why don't you get as comfortable as we are, I wouldn't want you to get any grease on your dress."

Linda starred at her as if she didn't comprehend for nearly three full seconds. When the light of understanding came to her eyes, she was a blur of motion as she stripped down. She first removed her shoes and tossed them by the sofa, then she pulled her dress off and it was flying through the air to the sofa. No sooner had it landed than it was followed by the bra, then panties.

Cheryl was back over at the table now setting Linda's place where she had been sitting, and moving herself to the other side. "You're the guest, you should sit between us. Besides, if I sat next to Dave, he would play with me and make me come while you were eating."

The girls and I sat down, as I replied "Guilty as charged."

I looked closely at Linda and I liked what I saw. Her long black hair reached halfway down her back. Her breasts were small, but well formed, maybe a B cup size, with beautiful small brown nipples. Linda had a tan skin tone that suggested a latin decent. Her eyebrows and lashes were impeccable, perfectly framing her beautiful brown eyes. Her ass was lovely, but slightly more padded than the rest of her body. Her pubic hair was full and wild. As she sat on the chair talking and eating her pizza, her legs were unconsciously, rhythmically opening and squeezing together in her excitement.

Cheryl and I had finished our second slices and were drinking the last of our soda. I was rock hard and ready to party. I stood as I drained the last little bit of my soda. Linda's eyes fastened to my cock again, as I stood up. I took Cheryl's and my plates, and napkins away. I put the plates in the dishwasher, threw the napkins away and returned to the table. Linda's eyes were boring holes into the head of my dick, which began to ooze pre-cum. "Oh look," I said "He likes you."

Cheryl and Linda began laughing hysterically. I said "I have to go into the bathroom, stand on my head and pee."

Fresh peals of laughter greeted this announcement, and then I heard Cheryl say, as I was walking away, "I was going to say that he was housebroken."

When I came out of the restroom I saw Linda sitting backwards on a chair, leaning forward as Cheryl massaged her shoulders and neck. "Why don't we go into the bedroom, and lay on the bed, that way we could both massage you." There was no decent, and we quickly moved into the bedroom.

We quickly made up the bed, and Linda laid face down on the faux fur bedspread. Cheryl and I got on the bed on either side of her. I told Cheryl, "Mirror what I do." I started at Linda's neck and lightly traced down her back using the balls of my fingers. We continued on down past her waist and over her ass cheeks to the inside of her thighs, calves, past the ankles over the bottoms of her feet and up the outside of her leg all the way up her side to the starting point.

We kept this up for a few minutes. Linda kept opening her legs wider and wider with every pass. Finally I paused at the inside of her upper thigh and began softly rubbing her labia. Cheryl was on the other side, rubbing in the opposite direction. Linda's breathing was ragged, her ass cheeks were clinching and her crotch was pressing into the bed, it was time for her to turn over.

Linda quickly rolled over with her legs splayed out. "I looked at Cheryl and said "You do the clit, and I'll do the vagina."

Linda was getting crazy and said "Do me, make me come, please, I can't stand it any longer."

I kissed Linda, and moved down to her breast. I noticed that Cheryl was kissing Linda very sensually. I began to stimulate Linda's G spot, while Cheryl massaged her clitoris. I felt a hand grab the back of my head, and press me hard into Linda's chest. I looked across at Cheryl and saw that Linda was doing the same thing to her. I continued the stimulation of her G spot, while Cheryl continued working on her clit.

Linda's hips started bucking, she was moaning and saying "Oh my God.........I'm going to cum ....Make me cum ...so fast ...faster ... Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God... I'm cumming...... OOOOOOOOOOOooooAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh, stop stop stop Stop!"

Linda was breathing as if she had just finished a marathon, and was unable to speak. Cheryl was looking at Linda, and then at me and was leisurely masturbating, as she said to Linda, "I told you he was really good with his hands."

I put my fingers to her lips, as her breathing approached normal, and told her to suck them clean. Linda complied, and when she finished she said "I've never done that before, but I like the taste."

"You must have been real horny to come that hard and fast. What made you so turned on?" I asked.

"I've only been here a couple of months, and I haven't met anyone I've had any interest in. I resigned myself to masturbate until I could find a man I liked. When I got home from work today, I was walking to my apartment, and noticed a friend of mine and a couple of guys from the apartments watching your window. I went up to Suzy, my friend, and asked her what was going on. She told me that a cute guy was masturbating that tall girl in the apartment above me, and that she had already had cum at least once. When I heard that, I got so light-headed that I nearly passed out; I could tell that all of my blood had rushed to my crotch. I watched the rest of the show, becoming more and more turned on. I felt as though I would cum without even touching myself."

I noticed that while Linda was speaking, Cheryl has stopped masturbating; she and I were lightly tracing patterns on her skin. Linda appreciated it and would occasionally arch into our hands. After just a moment, she continued her story.

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers