A Time of War Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was your question?" I asked Cheryl. "What I really wanted to know was how exactly did you tutor us in anatomy?" I said to Linda.

Linda and Cheryl broke into gales of laughter, as Linda said, "Oh I don't know, You showed me yours, and I showed you mine. Dave, is that your barracks?"

"No the one right next to it. Just drop me off, god I hate having to leave. I knew it would be this hard." I said as I got out of the car. "I'll see you both as soon as I can." I turned around and walked into the orderly room.

I walked into the orderly room, and signed off pass. I bought a 7up from the soda machine, and went into my room. It was a four man room, and everyone else was asleep, so I quietly stripped down to my shorts and went to bed, sat down and drank the soda. After I set my alarm and finished my soda, I laid down considering everything that had happened this day, and I finally drifted off to sleep.