A Time of War Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When Cheryl left, I was so disappointed, and close to cumming. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I wondered what kind of guy that would turn her on. When she had moved I was able to see you, well mostly, there was a reflection on the window that hid most of your face. I saw your chest and that flat tummy, and I was ready to melt. When I left to go to my apartment, I felt as if I might be dripping."

"I thought that I would watch the news, to get it out of my mind, but I had to get out of my uniform first. My bedroom is right below this one, so when I came in I heard the bed squeaking. I heard Cheryl come again, and then I heard you. The tone of your voice was so sexy, and the two of you were talking after sex. I've never done that with a man before. Men usually just get up and leave, if they say anything at all, it's I'll call you, but they never do."

"I heard the shower start up, and I figured that you were done. I thought that I would wait until you had time to get dressed, then I would come up to visit. I heard you both walk out of the bathroom, and then you got back into bed. I thought that you were going to go to sleep, but I heard you talking quietly. I was disappointed, and felt lonelier than I ever had. I had changed while you were in the shower, and was all ready to come up to say hello, but what I did instead was curl up and cry."

"I heard the Pizza delivery guy pounding up the stairs, and then the knock on your door. I heard you both get up and dressed, good, now I can go up there. I cleaned my face and quickly put on my makeup. I thought I had waited long enough, when first went out of my front door. Before I got to the stairs I noticed the delivery guy hadn't come down the stairs yet. I decided to go get my mail. I just walked over, picked it up walked back, dropped it off and came upstairs. You know the rest."

Cheryl beat me to the hug. She said "I'm glad you came over, I don't have many female friends. I've only met a few since I came here, and I frequently have a hard time getting along with other women. I'd like to be friends. You can come over whenever you are free." Cheryl gave her another hug and a kiss on the cheek. I gave her a hug as well.

I said "you've only had one orgasm; I never let any one woman stop at one. I have something special that I do. If you trust me, I'll do it for you. Trust me you will like it."

When she had agreed, I said to Cheryl, "Honey, I won't forget you, just let me take care of her first."

When Cheryl had agreed, I looked back at Linda and said, "Move over to the edge of the bed"

I had moved off the bed and gotten into position. "This looks funny, but you will enjoy it." I used my secret technique, and energetically began to masturbate Linda. Within seconds I could tell that it was having its proper effect.

Linda said "Can't believe it, I've never felt anything like this, I'm going to cum." Her head was whipping back and forth, her mouth was wide open and she was breathing hard. Cheryl had one nipple in her mouth and was sucking away, and was playing with Linda's other breast with her hand.

"When you come it will be different." I said "It will be both harder and softer and more complete. One other thing, you won't be able to stop having orgasms until I let you."

Within two minutes, she began cumming. I kept her cumming for nearly ten minutes, one orgasm on top of the other. Instead of the regular type of contractions, her arms and legs flopped around, as if she had no control. Cheryl had stopped, and was starring on in amazement and asked "What did you do to her?" showing concern in her voice.

I gently lifted Linda and moved her over to the middle of the bed, and lay down beside her, while gently rubbing her face. "She's okay" I said "She's just overloaded. Look, tears are rolling out of her eyes."

Linda started groaning and started to talk. She said "Help me to the bathroom."

I said to Cheryl, "I'll carry her, but you go in with her, I don't want her to fall." I picked Linda up and carried her to the bathroom with Cheryl following me. Linda put her arms around me and held tight, it was sweet. Cheryl sat down on the tub nearby, as I put Linda on the toilet and told her, "I'll leave so that you won't be embarrassed, but Cheryl will stay here to keep you safe, okay?" she nodded and I left.

I sat down on the bed and waited for them to come out. In a couple of minutes, they came walking out walking arm in arm. Cheryl smiled brightly and said "She really liked it."

Linda said "I did, but you're still hard, do you need to cum? Give me a couple of minutes, and I'll fuck your socks off!"

"It's Cheryl's turn." I told her. "I'll have to take a rain check, but we would like to hear what it felt like to you." Cheryl gave her wicked little smile and nodded.

Linda looked thoughtful as she began speaking. "I've never come with a man more than once. When you said that you would do me, I thought that I would have to fake it. God was I wrong." She giggled as she continued, "Within seconds, I knew I would cum. Your description of harder and softer is perfect. Harder because the sensations were so intense, softer because of the way my body reacted. The orgasm was different too. It started at the back of my head and flowed all through every fiber of my body all the way down to my toes. It felt like something was glowing and burning, trying to burn through my skin. It was very, very good. Within two seconds, I came again, and the sensations of pleasure doubled. Every couple of seconds I came again, and the sensations would jump up another notch. I think I counted to about 40 orgasms or so in about a minute, before I was unable to count any more, and just rode the sensations. I noticed that my arms and legs were no longer in my control. I thought that I was having a seizure, but I didn't care. At the end, I could see, but I couldn't interpret what I was seeing, I could hear, but I couldn't understand. I was nearly unconscious, riding the wave from one pleasure to the next, without a thought."

Linda reached out and grabbed my face. "When you stopped, I kept coming for a while. When I was finally able to think, I realized that I love you. I was sad that Cheryl had met you first. Then I felt guilty, because I love you too Cheryl, and I started to cry. The sensations began to taper off, and I realized that I had to go to the bathroom. You know the rest."

"You know that Davey and I just met today." Cheryl said.

"No," Linda exclaimed, surprised "You act like you have been together for a long time. I've never met anyone like either of you."

"You've seen one, every time you look in the mirror." I answered. I looked at my watch and said "I have to be back for bed check at 2300 Hrs. I only have about 2 ½ hours, and I want to make sure that I don't shortchange Cheryl."

"Are you going to do the same thing to her, you did to me? What do you call it?" Linda asked.

"No," I replied, "I call it the tingler, because of the way that the sensations start. You have to start within a few minutes of an orgasm, and it takes a lot of effort to do it right. Doing it to you for that long wore me out for a while besides, if things go how I think, she'll be too worn out to take it anyway."

"Swap places with Linda, Cheryl," I told her as she lay down beside me." I whispered into her ear, "I'll make it intense for you." I kissed her as I began teasing her thighs, and over her stomach. I worked my mouth down to her breast, and blew hot humid air on it and then backed off, so that the air would get cooler. The nipple grew rock hard, and stood at attention. I began sucking on her nipple, as I spiraled into my target between her legs. I looked up, and saw that Linda was holding and kissing Cheryl passionately I moved down to start my oral ministrations.

I used my tongue to taste and spread her juices around. I used my fingers to trace a pattern around her labia minor, as my tongue teased her clitoral hood. I heard Cheryl moan, and knew that she was getting real excited. The hood had retracted, and the clit was fully distended. I began to suck and lick her clit directly, and used my fingers to perform the tap.

I know from a few women that some guys know about the tap. The theory is simple. Done correctly, you can magnify a woman's orgasm three or fourfold. The secret is to time the taps with the vaginal contractions. Tap tap...tap tap on the G-spot. Once you start, you have to keep the rhythm; otherwise it becomes a distraction. I had never done it with two women in the same bed before, but I thought I could pull it off.

By this time Cheryl was moaning, groaning, shaking, and grunting. I was not surprised when she began crying out that she was cumming. I discontinued using my tongue, but kept up with the taps to lengthen the orgasm, and create aftershocks.

When Cheryl had settled down, I asked her, "Are you ready for me to fuck you now?" She nodded.

"Linda," I said, "Lay down here with your head toward the footboard. Cheryl, get on your hands and knees, with your pussy right over her mouth. You'll have a great view Linda."

Not wanting to spoil the mood, I didn't want to say any more. I got into position, and began to slowly enter. I began to slowly slide back and forth into Cheryl's pussy. I was only slightly surprised when I felt a tongue on my shaft where it entered Cheryl's vagina. Linda was licking her first pussy ever.

I looked up, and noticed that Cheryl's head was buried in Linda's pussy too. By now, Linda's hands were holding tight to Cheryl's ass, and Linda's thighs were in Cheryl's death-grip too.

When Cheryl came, I noticed again that her contractions were so strong, that I pushed or pulled her around, rather than sliding inside her. The difference this time was that she pushed or pulled Linda with her.

Cheryl's second orgasm was a repeat of the first, but the third was followed Immediately by Linda, and then when I was able to move, I followed within a minute. When the spasms stopped, I pulled out. Linda tittered, and said, "Look what you did when you pulled out. You got a big blob on my nose."

"Don't worry about that right now," I said, "just suck all the cum out of Cheryl."

Linda enthusiastically began, and within a couple of minutes Cheryl came a final time.

As Cheryl lay down beside Linda, I told her. "Go ahead and clean up Linda's nose."

Cheryl told Linda to open her mouth, and used her tongue to push the sperm into her mouth. When she finished, the two women shared a kiss.

"We have time," I said "Do you want to swap places and do it again?"

"Yes." Both of them answered.

Linda quickly moved into position above Cheryl. The girls began eating each other even before I got completely hard. When I got hard I began pushing into Linda for the first time. She groaned, and said, "Oh my god, it's so big!"

I kept pushing until I got all the way in, and I felt Cheryl's tongue, on my shaft and teasing my balls. I slowly began my rhythmic thrusts, and rapidly built up to my maximum speed. Within just a few minutes, both women were cumming. Cheryl came quicker, and more often, but even Linda came three times before I joined in. I sat back on my heels and watched Cheryl clean Linda's creampie. They both had another orgasm and lay down exhausted. Cheryl got up, and was moving around so that her head was at the headboard, and I crawled in between the two girls. I reached around and grabbed them both and pulled them tight into me. I turned my head and kissed Linda and turned my head the other way and kissed Cheryl. I could taste their vaginal juice from each other on their lips.

I asked Cheryl, "Will you be able to take me back to the post?"

Linda said, "I'll drive you both. Where did you leave your car Dave?"

"I don't have a car here; I just got out of basic training and was stationed here five days ago." I replied.

"Oh my God, how old are you?" she asked.

"I'm 19." I replied quietly.

Linda got up on her knees and looked intently at me. "You're only 19? How could you know everything that you know? I thought that you were at least 25. You are more mature than any of the doctors that I know." she said in quiet amazement.

Cheryl, who had been listening quietly said, "I knew he was only19 or 20, but I stopped thinking about that after I talked with him for only a few minutes. I usually go out with men ten years or more, older than me, but I knew right away that I had to have him. I threw myself at him shamelessly. There a lot of boys around here, but few men. I knew right away he was a man. You want to know how I got him here tonight? I had been sitting next to him all day. He made me so horny and wet my panties were soaked. All of the other girls in class knew. Before the last class, I took off my panties and wrapped them around a note with my phone number. Before the end of the last class, I slipped them into his pocket. After class I raced home and sat by the phone. I hoped that he would call, but I didn't know what I would do if he didn't. When he called, I ran to the car and drove to the post to pick him up. It turned out even better than I thought it could."

I was surprised by this confession; Cheryl had hidden her desperation well. I, who thought I knew so much about women, was surprised.

I told them, "You both need to stop talking now, or I won't be able to fit my head through my tee shirt. Character is developed in adversity. When you decide to do the right thing even when it is hard, and follow through all of the time, it shows. I'm no better than anyone else; I've just been tested more."

"Times are serious right now. We are at war. Did you know that nearly forty eight thousand Americans have been killed so far, and I will be over there in three months? Peoples' lives will depend on me. I need to do the right thing, even if it is hard. Of course, I'm a little scared, but I can't let that get in the way of doing the right thing even if it is hard."

"That is enough about my philosophy for now, I need to get cleaned up, dressed and ready to go back to the post, it's the right thing."

Linda grabbed my dick and began stroking and said "And you want to do the right thing, even though it is hard."

We all burst out laughing.

Linda said, "Seriously, we still have more than an hour before we have to leave, and I would love to hold you for as long as possible."

"Me too." Cheryl said.

"Okay, I'll do without the shower, but no more than 20 minutes." I said. "Besides, if I'm AWOL (absent without leave) we won't be able to do this again anytime soon. You two are going to spoil me. You know, I would love nothing more than to stay right here with you both all night. Leaving here will be hard whenever it happens, but we all know that we will be together again. I couldn't stay away any more than I could stop breathing. I don't know if I will be able to get another pass for this week, but after duty hours Friday night I'm free until 2300 Sunday night. If you will have me, I'll stay with you then."

Cheryl grabbed my face with both hands, and said,"Of course you can stay."

"I'm off Friday and Saturday, can I stay too?" Linda said.

"Yes, of course," Cheryl said "I'd love to have you. You both need to know that Linda, my roommate, is off Thursday and Friday. She's a little kinky, but she is a nice person."

"I'm looking forward to this weekend." I said. "We all get paid Friday; it's the first of the month." I said. "You both need to think of what you'd like to do this weekend, but right now I need to clean up and get dressed up and leave."

"We'll clean you up." Cheryl said. She got up on her knees and leaned in and started licking my neck. Linda giggled and started on the other side.

They licked across to my shoulder, and to my amazement, into my armpits, where they lingered for some time. "I love his smell." Linda said

"I know, I sat next to him in class all day and it drove me wild." Cheryl replied.

"I've got to get up, if you keep this up you both will make it too hard."

Linda giggled and said "It already looks to be too hard. I want to do the right thing, especially since it's hard."

We all burst out laughing. I got up and started looking for my clothes. Linda got up and went to the sofa to put on her dress. As Cheryl was pulling a dress out of her closet, I asked, "Do you know where my boxers are?"

Cheryl looked at me and smiled brightly and said, "We left them on the floor by the table, but if you can't keep track of your clothes, we won't let you wear them anymore."

I grinned and said, "Tease." and walked nude down the hall. I was just in time to see Linda's naked ass disappearing under her dress. "That was a beautiful sight." I told her, as I walked over to put on my shorts.

"So are you." She said.

I reached over, picked up my boxers, stepped into them and was pulling them up when Linda said, "I love your ass." Linda was stepping into her shoes as I quickly walked past, and she said, "I have to go get my keys, so I'll meet you both downstairs in a couple of minutes."

I agreed and continued down to the bedroom. I quickly dressed and asked Cheryl if she was ready. She finished touching up her lipstick and said she was, that she only needed to pick up her purse.

Cheryl picked up her purse as we walked out, and we met Linda at the foot of the stairs. We walked out to the parking lot. Linda walked to the driver's side door of a new Cadillac El Dorado.

"Here we are." Linda said, as she unlocked the door.

"This is a really nice car, how much are the payments?" I asked, as I held the other door for Cheryl.

When we were all seated and had fastened our seatbelts, Linda started the car. While the car warmed up, Linda said, "I don't know what the payments would be, the car is paid off. My stepfather bought it for me when I was commissioned. He wanted to make sure that I had a safe car to drive."

"That was really nice of him." Cheryl said

Linda looked a little sad as she said, "My older brother was killed in a small car three years ago, and my younger brother was killed leading a platoon in Vietnam three weeks later. I'm all that he has left, and he worries about me."

"I didn't mean to pry, and I'm sorry about you're brothers Linda" I said

Cheryl said, "Honey, stay the night with me. We'll talk and cuddle and comfort each other. Please."

Linda smiled and said, "Okay, I was hoping that you would ask. I even left my underwear on your sofa so that I would have an excuse to come up when we got back."

By this time we were approaching the post guard shack, and the MP at his post signaled the car to stop. He came to the window and said "Good evening Lieutenant, I need to see all of your ID cards."

We all pulled them out and handed them over.

"Lieutenant, I also need to see your license and registration." The MP said, as he accepted the ID.

I could tell that Linda was getting upset, but she complied.

"What is your business on the post this evening?" the MP asked.

"Corporal Swanson and PFC Hamilton are students at the medical tech school. I was tutoring them on anatomy. It was time to bring PFC Hamilton back to the post. I volunteered, since Corporal Swanson didn't have much gas in her car." Linda was very angry; she opened the car door and got out. Linda walked right up to him and said, "Stand at attention."

The MP popped to attention, and Linda read him off like a drill sergeant. Linda grabbed all the information he had collected, got back in the car and said, "You may wave us through now, sergeant."

"Good evening lieutenant." He said, as he waved us through and saluted.

Cheryl and I both looked at Linda, hesitant to say anything. Cheryl finally asked, "What was it between you and that MP?"

"I don't have time to go into it right now, but we have a history." Linda said.