A Time of War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay," Cheryl said, "I was just impressed, but let me finish." I nodded, and she continued. "Linda looked at the x-rays and discovered that the woman had been used as a punching bag. Linda went to the woman and talked to her. She found out that her husband had beaten her. He had been beating her for years, but she was too afraid of him to report it. Linda told her to stay right there, and wait for the doctor, and went to call the MP's."

"The MP that came to take the report was the one we met at the gate, who also happened to be the woman's husband. It was apparently a very messy scene, the MP insisting to get in to intimidate his wife telling everyone that she was lying and Linda blocking his path until additional MP's arrived. The MP swore at her in front of witnesses, and Linda slapped him when he tried to brush past her."

"Linda lost her promotion to captain, and was reduced to second lieutenant for slapping him. The MP was reduced two ranks and forced to pay ½ of his monthly salary for three months, and additionally because of Linda's courage his wife got up the courage to leave him. Every chance he gets he gives her a hard time. Linda wanted to let him know that she wouldn't back down." Cheryl finished the story by saying, "Linda is a caring and courageous woman, and I love her."

I was stunned, "That is the bravest thing that I've ever heard of. Tell Linda that I am very impressed with her, and I can't wait to see her again."

"I'll be sure to tell her, she'll be glad to hear you're thinking of her. She really is in love with you, but she feels guilty about it because of me." Cheryl said.

"I wish I could join you both for dinner." I said.

"That's a good Idea." Cheryl said. "Why don't you ask for a pass tomorrow night to come over to my house for dinner? You can tell them that we are going to study, and that I am going to cook you dinner."

"That is a good idea." I said thoughtfully. "My first sergeant already knows that I have a girlfriend. He likes me; he'd probably sign a pass for me."

"How does he know that you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, but I guess that the first sergeant from the school told him. I know that when the school's first sergeant got a call about me, he would have probably checked on me. Any number of people would be able to see how interested I am in you. He knows it's you too, he described my girlfriend as very pretty." I concluded.

Cheryl smiled and said, "Why thank you sir. I'll take that as a complement." She leaned into me and lowered her voice to a whisper, "Be very discrete, but tease my nipples until they get hard. I want to reward the waiter for being so nice."

After I finished, I whispered quietly, "Is that enough, or did you want more?"

Cheryl gave me her wicked, sexy smile and replied, "Yes that is enough, and oh god yes I want more."

I laughed quietly as I observed my results. Her bra was very thin, so that her nipples were sticking out more than an inch. The result was very sexy. Cheryl leaned forward, so that her breasts were resting on the table. The fabric of her dress near her cleavage puckered up revealing a large portion of the top of her breast. When she was ready she asked me to call the waiter over. I raised my empty coffee cup and the waiter appeared before I could put the cup back down.

"How can I help you?" the flustered waiter asked the tops of Cheryl's boobs.

Cheryl pretended to look at my profile while gauging her effect upon him. With a sexy, seemingly casual smile she said, "We need a coffee refill please."

"Right away," He said as he disappeared and reappeared so fast, a blink would have missed the move. The slow motion pour allowed the waiter to stare at her boobs for quite a bit longer than he would have been able to with a full speed pour. When he began to pour my coffee, Cheryl decided to up the ante. She absentmindedly reached in with her hand and began to scratch just over the top of her boob hard enough that the boob wobbled back and forth. Her hand puckered out the top of her dress so that more skin was visible.

The effect on our waiter was immediately apparent. The flow of coffee he was pouring began to miss my cup, and he didn't notice until I asked him, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

He didn't stop right away until he tore his eyes away from Cheryl's boobs and realized what was happening. The waiter put the coffee pot down, leaned over to grab the napkin dispenser, and told the wobbling boob that he was sorry, and he would clean it right up. The waiter managed to clean up the mess without further mishap, and without looking away from Cheryl's boob.

About the time he finished, Cheryl removed her hand and carelessly placed it in my lap. The waiter managed to pour the rest of my coffee at full speed, without incident, apologize to me this time and he took the coffee soaked napkins and the empty dispenser with the coffee pot when he left. He returned with the filled napkin dispenser as Cheryl who had leaned into me was kissing me deeply. I had put my arm around her and she was pressing her breast into my side. Envy filled the waiter's face as he put the napkin dispenser down and apologized again, this time to my face. When he left, he went over to the cashier and began talking with him quietly. I did notice that they were both glancing frequently in our direction.

"I wish that you had that pass tonight, I'm so horny I'm soaked. The back of my dress will be wet when I stand up." She leaned closer and whispered into my ear, "I really should have worn underwear." Cheryl grabbed her purse and said to me "I need to powder my nose. I'll be right back." I had exited the booth and was standing close as she exited the booth. As she stood, she rubbed her elbow to her wrist into my crotch. She looked at me with that wickedly sexy smile of hers, began walking away toward the restroom and threw her purse over her. I starred at the sexy sway of her perfect ass as she walked away. Every other person in the snack bar was looking at her as well, including the two other women. I was the envy of every other man in the building. It was a real ego boost.

As I sat back down, I realized that I had not teased her at all, other than telling her that story in school, and teasing her nipples. I decided to see if I could do better.

When Cheryl returned, I stood so that she could slide in. I followed her into the booth, and slid my hand palm up, under her ass. She gave me her really sexy look, and said, "I see you finally decided to make it difficult for me." She smiled real wide and grabbed the top of my thigh, squeezed and said, "But I'm going to make it hard for you too."

She tilted her pelvis forward so that my rhythmic finger motions were able to properly stimulate her. The look on her face was priceless. I wanted her to concentrate on something else so I said, "You need to finish telling me the story of your life that you started yesterday."

She looked at me with some confusion for a moment, then gave me a lazy smile and started. "That's right, I didn't finish, did I. Ah, let's see, I was turned on and Lyn and Tracy were taking me to their place to show me how to dance. Okay, well we got to their place and they mixed up a big pitcher of margaritas. We got a drink and sat down on the sofa to talk, Lyn on one side of me, and Tracy on the other. I noticed that while we talked, they both touched me frequently, on the shoulders, arms and thighs.

I felt myself getting turned on, and I was puzzled. I had never been with a woman before, and these two women were hitting on me. I was really turned on. I decided to let it happen. Lyn finally suggested that we get started, and suggested that she would get costumes for both of us. She walked back to the bedroom and Tracy poured me another drink. She said to me that we need to decide what type of top would work for you. Why don't you take off your top so we can see what would work best."

"I agreed, and reached down and pulled off my blouse. The girls were feeling restricted, so I took off my bra too. Tracy gasped, and said you'll make a lot of money with those. I smiled and flushed with pleasure. Tracy asked are your nipples sensitive, as she reached out to stroke my breast. Oh yes, I told her. I leaned back, and sighed as she leaned in to me."

"Lyn came in then dressed in a very tiny bikini, holding half dozen costumes. Tracy took a nipple into her mouth as Lyn put the costumes down on the coffee table, and sat on my other side, and began to massage my other breast. She leaned in and took my other nipple into her mouth. My hips began moving of their own accord, and I reached out and grabbed them both by the back of the head and pulled them closer. Within a couple of minutes I had a small orgasm, just from them both sucking on my nipples. I was just warming up, but they both sat back. Lyn said you came just from having your nipples sucked? I nodded. I've never seen that before, have you she asked Tracy. Tracy shook her head, and said her nipples are amazing, like little cocks. Tracy leaned in, taking my nipple into her mouth again, and began bobbing up and down, as if giving a blowjob."

"Lyn was starring, open-mouthed, as the scene unfolded in front of her. She leaned back and started to rub herself through the bikini bottom. After a couple of minutes, Lyn said, this isn't enough. Then to Tracy she said why don't you go and get dressed up as a customer, and I'll help Cheryl pick out a costume."

"Tracy agreed and left, Lyn grabbed the costumes and held them one at a time next to my skin. She settled on a tiny orange one that highlighted my skin tone very well. Take off the rest of your clothes, and we'll get the costume on you. I pulled off my skirt, revealing my stockings, garter belt and underwear. Lyn looked real close, and said most women put their underwear on after their stockings and garter belt. I was embarrassed, that wasn't something that my mother and I had ever discussed. I quickly finished disrobing, and put on the costume."

"Lyn sat down on her spot on the sofa, and looked at me. My pubic hair was sticking out on all sides of the very small bikini bottom. Lyn said, it looks like we'll have to at least trim you up a bit."

"I heard that, what are we going to have to trim? Tracy had come out of the bedroom wearing an extra-large tee shirt, sweat pants and slippers. Lyn said her pubic hair is sticking everywhere, see? She reached over and began tugging tufts of my pubic hair from different sides of the bikini bottom, ending up tugging tufts from each side of the labia. The sensation was electric, and left my knees weak. That's all for now, we want you to be able to pay attention Lyn said. I'm going to dance for Tracy, to show you what to do. When we think you are ready, you will dance for both of us, one at a time.

Lyn went over to the stereo and picked up a cassette tape. She rewound the tape, reset the counter, and fast forwarded to the right number pressed play and adjusted the volume. Lyn walked over to Tracy as the last little bit of the song ended. After the pause between songs, the next song started and Lyn started dancing. She explained what she was doing to turn a man, where to grab, where to rub, where not to rub. The object was to slowly bring a man to his peak, without relieving his need to cum. As long as he is very excited, but doesn't cum, he will continue to tip, and buy dances."

When the song ended, she came over to me and got ready to dance. When the next song started, Lyn got between my legs, and gave me an abbreviated review of what she had showed me with Tracy. She then showed me a couple of different ways to take off the costume top that would tease the customer, and what to do with your naked breasts to excite a man. I had so much new information, and was so horny; I was ready to try it. Alright, your turn said Lyn, as she sat down topless next to Tracy.

I was waiting between Tracy's legs when the next song began. I showed them what they had showed me. Having been a tease, and an exhibitionist most of my life, I was actually better at teasing than Lyn. When during the second song I was topless, I began rubbing Tracy's side, and found out for sure that she was braless beneath the tee-shirt. I was so wet I decided to really turn her on. I put my hands beneath the hem of the tee-shirt and massaged her breasts. I pulled the tee-shirt over her head, abandoned all pretense of dancing, sat on her lap and began kissing her."

"Lyn was sitting beside us masturbating furiously, and moaning. I was sitting on Tracy's lap, with one knee on either side of her hips, trying to figure out what that mysterious lump in her lap was. I started grinding my cunt into the lump, harder and harder until I wasn't able to take it any longer. I got up in front of her and grabbed the waistband of her sweatpants on either side, and yanked down. Her pants only went down a little way. I told her to lift her hips and when she complied, I yanked again and pulled her pants below her knees."

"I gasped as her sweatpants puddled around her ankles. I saw what had caused the mysterious lump. Tracy had a leather harness, and a large purple strap-on dildo. I had never seen, heard, or even ever thought of anything like that. I was so turned on that I jumped up into her lap, moved the bikini bottom aside, and guided the dildo into my hot wet cunt."

I could tell that Cheryl was intensely turned on; but she pulled my hand out from under her ass, and guided my arm around her waist, down to the hem of her skirt. She carefully pulled the side of her skirt, nearly to her waist, and guided my hand to her sex. I noticed that her skirt was pulled out in back, all the way over to the other side. Her bare ass was directly on the vinyl bench seat Cheryl crossed her legs, and smoothed her skirt as I began to gently masturbate her covertly.

Cheryl put her hand up to call over the waiter. He came over quickly and she asked, "Could we have another coffee refill?"

The waiter said, "Yes, I'm making a new pot of coffee right now, as soon as it's ready I'll bring it over."

"If that is the best you can do," Cheryl said as she leaned into my shoulder and sighed, "I'll just have to wait right here." He looked at her puzzled for a moment, and walked away slowly.

Cheryl settled her head into my shoulder, her head went back, her mouth opened slightly, her eyes glazed over slightly and her breathing became deeper and less regular. I knew that she was highly excited, so I slowed down her clitoral stimulation and told her, "you need to continue your story, or I'll stop."

She looked at me and said, "Tease," as the waiter approached.

When he arrived, he poured the coffee, looked at Cheryl and said with concern, and said, "Are you alright?"

Cheryl languidly looked at him and said, "I'm a little bit tired, and need to rest up a little before I drive home and I'm a little sad," she said as she grabbed my chin, "I can't convince him to come home with me."

He looked at her, and then at me as if I had lost my mind, and then back at her and said hopefully and sincerely, "If he won't, I will."

"Thank you," she said with a secret, subtle little grin, "I'm still working on convincing him, and he is definitely working on me."

The waiter's voice sounded disappointed as he said to her, "If you need me for anything, let me know." The waiter turned in confusion and slowly walked away, knowing that he had not fully understood what had just gone on, but not understanding why.

I told Cheryl, "I wasn't kidding, you need to finish your story, or I'll quit."

"Tease," She said, "Oh, alright. The three of us made love for hours. It was my first time with other women. I really enjoyed giving and receiving oral sex. Tracy was an artist with the dildo, and gave me many orgasms that way. She also came frequently just from using the dildo. I watched her use it on Lyn... Oh god," she breathed softly, "I'm going to cum... mmmmmm." Her irregular breathing was muted as much as possible, so that only I could hear. I could feel her muscle contractions, and the copious amount of female fluids pulsing out of her, and over my fingers.

"Quick," she said, "give me some napkins." I handed her some napkins and she set about cleaning up. I saw a wicked smile on her face, and she kissed my cheek. "Oh, I got some lipstick on your cheek, let me clean you up. She turned my head and began wiping my face with something wet. The smell finally clued me in. Cheryl had used the napkins that she had wiped up with, and I smelled like I had been having sex all afternoon.

"You are such a naughty little girl, I owe you a spanking. You behave now or I won't take you out anymore," I teased her. "Let's go," I said.

I stood, and she slid across the seat, causing her butt to squeak loudly against the vinyl. When she stood, her skirt fell back into place; she came up to me, hugged me hard and kissed me.

"I know it's time for me to go," she said. "I have to meet Linda in a little while. Be sure to check with your first sergeant about the pass tomorrow night, okay?"

I agreed, and then I asked her, "Would you drop me off by the barracks? It would save me some time and keep me out of trouble. I would hate to go walking around smelling like this." I said chuckling.

"I'd love to," she said. She turned and began walking toward the register with that sexy twitch in her lovely ass. I followed, as soon as I left the tip, and got near the register in time to hear Cheryl tell the waiter, "I'm sorry about the mess I made, I couldn't help myself, I get flustered around him, he makes me so messy."

I came up to the register, and paid the bill, while Cheryl wrapped her arms around me. After I had received my change, we walked out to her car with our arms wrapped around each other. We got into the car and she drove me back to the barracks. She went around to the back, and parked in the parking lot, near the rear entrance.

She kissed my cheek again, and said, "Oh darn, I got more lipstick on you, let me see if I can clean you up." She reached into her purse, as she grabbed my chin and moved it forward. She began wiping my cheek with a damp towel, which took me only seconds to realize that the towel was the same wet napkins that used to spread her fluids on me in the snack bar.

I grabbed her hands and told her, "You are such a naughty girl. Why did you even keep those napkins?

"I was going to give it to you just in case your note lost its smell." She laughed.

I looked up, and told her, "Wait here for a minute, I see my first sergeant coming out." I got out of the car and walked up to the first sergeant and said, "A word sergeant."

The first sergeant looked at me and gave me a come on gesture. "I wanted to know if you would give me a pass for tomorrow. My girlfriend wants me to help her study, and she promised to cook me a homemade meal. I'd pick it up when I come in to get my orders."

The first sergeant looked over at Cheryl, and then back at me and said, "Is she your girlfriend, Hamilton?" I nodded. "No wonder you're so hot to go over to her place. I'd eat whatever she cooked, and smile." I noticed his nose wrinkling, as he said to me, "Son, you smell like a New Orleans whorehouse on Sunday morning, did you sneak off base?"

"No sergeant, just taking your advice, to have as much fun as I can while I'm here." I told him.

The first sergeant laughed long and loud. When he finally slowed down I heard him say, "Son, you really do remind me of me, when I was younger. Okay, I'll give you a pass for Wednesday and Thursday, they will be with your orders when you come in to pick them up tomorrow. After all, we wouldn't want her to have to study all by herself. See you later Hamilton." He said. He walked away chuckling to himself, waved at Cheryl and got into his car.