A Time of War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back over to Cheryl and told her the good news. "Oh good, I can't wait to tell Linda. I've got to leave," She grabbed my cheeks and pulled my face to her lips for a kiss. "Oh darn, I got lipstick on you, let me clean that off," as I saw the napkins coming at me again.

"Not again," I said as I grabbed her wrists.

She stuck her tongue out at me and said, "I love your aftershave."

"I'll see you tomorrow babe." I said, and I turned around and walked inside.

Class the next day was more of the same. There was another quiz, which seemed even more simplistic than the one given the previous day. Yesterday's quiz was returned, and I found out not everyone had aced the quiz. Two people had failed. Cheryl had only missed one of the 25 questions.

Cheryl and I went to the break room to get some coffee, as soon as the class was let out. Kelly followed us closely, trying to sit with us. I turned around after I purchased my coffee and earnestly told her quietly, so as not to embarrass her, "Kelly, you are probably are a nice person, but I have no interest in you. Cheryl and I have a lot in common and the chemistry is great between us. You need to find someone you can feel close to, who is interested in you. I am not interested in you at all. It happens to everyone, this time it has happened to you. You need to move on to minimize the pain." The shocked look of dejection on her face told me that I had hurt her, but it was better coming from me than Cheryl. She probably wouldn't have believed Cheryl anyway.

Cheryl and I sat alone at a table, and she said, "That was as nice a way to do that that I have ever seen. I didn't hear it all, but I believe that she finally got the message without too much pain. You really are a nice guy, maybe even too nice."

I tried to explain my philosophy by telling Cheryl, "I always try to tell the truth. Sometimes the truth contains pain. I don't like to inflict any more pain than the minimum amount required. If I could do it without pain, I would. I don't know Kelly; maybe she is just socially awkward. When she is in a similar situation, maybe she will do the same."

Cheryl looked at me stunned and said, "You really are an unusual person. I've never met anyone like you before."

"Tell me about last night." I said.

Cheryl said, "When I got home last night, Linda was waiting with enough Chinese takeout to feed 5 people. I told her that I had been with you; she wanted me to tell her everything, so I did. She is jealous, because she can't be with us on base. She is an officer, and can't fraternize with us enlisted people. I told her what you said about being proud of her, and she would have purred if she'd been a kitty. She is real excited about tonight. She thought of some new things she wants us to try. Then she wants to fuck you until you can't get it up any more." Cheryl smiled, giggled and said, "I told her that may take a while."

"We started talking about this weekend, and we have a surprise for you. Linda is talking about buying a house, and not wasting her money on rent. She wants me as a roommate and you too."

I didn't know what to say, so I just gave a noncommittal nod, and then I said, "We still have a few minutes, since they let us out so early. Would you like some more coffee?"

"No, let's just sit here." She said.

We sat and talked about nothing and everything at every break. We never seemed to run out of things to talk about. I had never had a relationship like that before, the closest was my first ever relationship. We both knew that it was only a temporary relationship, since she usually only tutored young men in the way of love.

I wondered if I might be in love, or if the imminent danger present in my future was clouding my judgment. I of course came to no conclusion, because I had no frame of reference and no way to judge. Civil war veterans used to say of new recruits on the way to their first battle, they have to go see the elephant. That just about described my feelings. I didn't know, and I had to find out.

On our last break, I told Cheryl what my schedule was for after class, and when I would be ready. I would meet her outside the laundry about 1315. She quickly agreed.

After class, I marched the platoon back to the barracks, had a quick lunch and went to the orderly room. I picked up the copies of my orders. The first sergeant was as good as his word, and my passes were waiting as well. I went up to my room and took the rest of my uniforms except one set of fatigues and went to the laundry. I smiled at Cheryl, who was sitting in her car in the parking lot as I went in. I made arrangements for the laundry to sew on the new stripes, after I gave them a copy of my orders, and went outside to Cheryl.

When I slid into the car, Cheryl leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Oh no, I got some lipstick on your cheek. Don't worry; I still got your napkin in my purse."

The smile on her face, and the twinkle in her eyes told the story. She was happy to see me. She started up the car, and began driving.

I asked her, "How long have you been waiting here for me."

"Not long," She said evasively.

"Have you at least eaten?" I asked.

"Not yet, but I have enough left over Chinese takeout for four people at home." She told me.

"We can save that for later, let me get you some lunch." I said to her.

"No, I just want to get you home." She said.

I reluctantly agreed, and looked at her. I reflected softly that she was an extraordinarily beautifully woman, and my fortune at meeting her was far beyond what I deserved. I thought that she must have sat there for over an hour waiting for me, and was humbled by the knowledge. I also knew, she would never admit if I was right, and to even ask I would embarrass her, so I did the hard thing because it was right, and said nothing.

"A penny for your thoughts." Cheryl said.

"Just thinking how unbelievably lucky I've been." I told her quietly.

"Do you ever think about the future?" She asked, jolting me from my train of thought.

"Very little, since I first got to basic training. I've focused mostly on accomplishing my next objective, whatever it is. Why do you ask?" I enquired.

"Oh, no reason." She said.

I wasn't foolish enough to believe that, but I left it at that. I knew that she would hide the reason, and that would eventually get back to the line of enquiry. I would have to depend on my intuition to figure out what she really wanted.

As these thoughts trailed out of my mind, I realized that we were pulling into the parking lot of the apartment. I was surprised to see Linda's car in the parking lot, but I thought that she may have ridden in to work with a friend, so I didn't ask Cheryl about it.

When we got to the apartment, Cheryl opened the door and walked in. I followed her, turned slightly to close the door. When I turned back around, I saw a blur out of the corner of my eye.

"Davey," Linda said as she jumped into my arms, and wrapped her legs around my hips. Her arms were wound tightly around my neck and she kissed me deeply and passionately.

I managed not to fall, but had to back pedal a couple of steps to regain my balance. Linda finished her kiss and laid her head on my shoulder with no indication of getting off me, so I carried her around as an extra appendage.

Cheryl's roommate Linda stood up from off the sofa, and said, "Nice to see you again Davey." She said as she came over to hug me. She kissed me on the cheek and said with a grin, "Call me Elle, my middle name is Ellen and it may save confusion. You know, I just realized that I am the highest ranking person in the room. Stand at attention, and wipe that smug smile off your face." She teased with a broad smile.

"Your wish is my command," I said grinning uncontrollably as I came to attention. The absurdity of the situation made it difficult to keep from laughing. I saw Cheryl snacking in the kitchen out the corner of my eye. Linda finally decided to climb down off me, and stood at my side.

Cheryl seemed to be doing her best not to laugh at my discomfort, and even Linda was smiling when Elle gave her next order. "Remove your shirt, and prepare for inspection."

"Oh my god, I see what you meant." Elle said after I had complied. Her voice was husky as she continued to Linda, "His chest is fantastic; but I've never seen the individual muscles like that on the stomach before."

Elle was rubbing my stomach with her fingers as Linda said to her, "If you think that is good, you should see his ass."

"I wish I had the time, but I have to leave for work in about 10 minutes and I'm not in uniform yet." She said to Linda, then she looked at me and said, "Next time we'll have time to do this right. I'm coming with you all Friday night." She leaned in and kissed my nipple, and hustled down the hall to change.

She came back down the hall a few minutes later, as Linda and I sat on the sofa. "See you soon." She said as she walked out the door.

Cheryl had finished up in the kitchen, and was sitting on my other side, rubbing my chest, when I grabbed both women pulled them close and asked. "Elle said that she was going with us Friday night. Where are we going?"

Cheryl looked at Linda sheepishly and asked her, "Do you want to tell him, or should I?"

"I will," Linda said. She took a deep breath and said to me, "You said that we could plan what to do with the weekend, and we made plans. We were going to surprise you; we booked a couple of adjoining rooms at a nice motel for this weekend. We have a couple of other surprises for you too. We're sure that you will like them very much."

Cheryl implored, "Please do this for us; we don't know when we'll have another chance."

"Okay, I never had a chance, did I?" I asked.

"No," They both replied in harmony, giggling.

"We've both got some things that we need to show you in the bedroom." Linda told me, almost blushing.

I was grinning widely as I said, "I'm always up for being shown some things in the bedroom by two gorgeous women." Then I began laughing uncontrollably.

The girls joined me in hilarity too, as they dragged me down the hall. "Take off your clothes," Cheryl demanded.

I was getting excited as I hurried to comply with her demand. Linda opened a drawer and pulled out a small bag, and said put this on.

I opened the bag, and pulled out a brown piece of cloth that I shortly identified as a swimsuit. It looked to be much too small, but I did manage to pull it on. The suit was so small that it showed every ripple of my ass, and so short on top that it only extended a half inch above the top of my cock. I tied it real tight so that my dick wouldn't spring out.

"When did you get this," I asked as I looked down at the suit.

"I picked it up yesterday at a little shop next to the Chinese restaurant." Linda said.

Cheryl and Linda were getting undressed. Linda had pulled two very small flowered bikinis from another bag, and laid them on the bed. When Cheryl was nude, I noticed with surprise that she had shaved. Linda was pulling off her panties, and I noticed that she was shaved as well.

"When did you shave?" I asked

"We shaved each other last night." Cheryl said.

"It's the first time I've ever done it," Linda told me.

"Well, come over here, and let me take a look." I said.

Both of the women looked at each other and quickly walked over to the bed and sat down. I stepped up and gently pushed them both onto their backs. I stepped closer to Linda, lifted her ass, slid her farther back on the bed and spread her legs. I saw her sex open up to me as her excitement grew. I began rubbing the newly bare areas as I asked her, "How does it feel?"

"It feels so wicked and sexy, my panties slide right over my skin. It just feels different. Cheryl was so careful when she was shaving me, and I got extremely turned on. After she finished, she wiped me off with a towel and rubbed the newly bare areas with baby oil. I came twice while she was doing it." She confided to me.

I bent down to kiss her on her neither lips, and Cheryl, who had also slid back and rolled on her side told her, "If you let him start that, we'll never get to the pool."

Linda said in desperation, "We can wait till this weekend to swim, I've been waiting for this for too long," as she raised her hips up to meet my lips.

"Go ahead Davey," Cheryl said, "I'll just watch," as she casually masturbated.

I started to tease her petal like lips with little kisses, and then ran my tongue the length of her slit from the bottom to the top. Linda shivered and moaned, as she desperately tried to pull my face closer with her heels. Her hands were busy massaging her breasts, and pinching her nipples. I began in earnest to stimulate her with my lips and tongue, and added manual g-spot stimulation. She soon came, and I moved into position by her side, and began to tingle her. Linda's eyes rolled back into her head, her head rolling from one side to the other and her voice saying, "Oh my god... oh my god..." over and over again. When I could tell that she reached the plateau, I kept her at it for about five minutes.

Cheryl had stopped masturbating, and was watching Linda's disjointed limb movements with fascination. "You really need to do that to me." Cheryl said.

I picked Linda up and placed her in the center of the bed. I laid myself down beside her and held her. Cheryl lay down on the other side and draped her limbs over us.

I looked at Linda's face and saw that she was crying. She reached out, grabbed me and hugged me so hard it hurt, as she said, "I love you so much, it hurts when you aren't around." I didn't think it was possible, but she hugged me even harder. When she relaxed her grip, she ran her hand down until she touched my swimsuit. "You still have that on?" she asked. "Take it off, Cheryl and I want to do something to you."

I stood up and began removing the suit as they both got off the bed and dropped to the floor facing each other. When I finished, I walked up to them. Seeing them there together was incredibly sexy, and I was rock hard. They both reached out and grabbed a cheek of my ass and pulled me closer.

Linda looked up at me and said, "Neither one of us can get that big dick head in our mouth, but we both like it when you give us oral sex. We decided to put our heads together and see if we could up with a way."

Cheryl giggled, and said, "Our solution is to put our heads together."

She grabbed the head of my engorged member and pulled it past her lips. She looked up at me and told me, "You fuck our faces." They both leaned into me, and put their lips on my hard cock, meeting on the top and the bottom.

I started off slowly, but was soon sawing away frantically. Linda was rubbing my ass with on hand and playing with my balls with the other, while Cheryl was rubbing my ass with one of her hands, and stimulating the base of my cock helmet with the other. I was so excited, I was ready to cum within a couple of minutes. I probably said something, though I don't remember, but Cheryl moved away, began stroking my cock and pointing it at her breasts. When I came, I coated both of her tits in cum.

Linda had watched in amazement and said, "I've never seen that much cum come out of one cock in my life."

"If you want a taste, you better hurry, I going to shower real soon." Cheryl said, as she dragged her fingers through the cum on one breast and put it in her mouth. "That is fresh." She said.

In the mean time Linda had leaned in to lick Cheryl's other breast. Cheryl grabbed my shrinking dick and licked the dribbles off the head. When she released me, I went in and turned on the hot water for her shower.

"The water will be warm enough by the time you get in here." I called out in a few seconds.

The girls came in giggling, as I adjusted the water temperature. "Just right under the sink there," Cheryl told Linda, pointing at the cabinet as she climbed into the shower.

Linda reached into the cabinet, pulled out a shower cap and began putting it on. Cheryl reached out of the shower and pulled me in. "We need to clean you off too." She said.

"We," I asked.

"Yes, we," said Linda as she stepped into the shower.

There really wasn't enough room for the three of us in the shower, but we did the best we could. As soon as I could, I rinsed off and stepped out to dry off. Linda came out as I was finishing, and took my towel, using it to dry off.

She told me as I was leaving, "Cheryl will need a dry towel when she gets out of the shower, and she only has two."

I smiled at her, and went in to lay down on the bed. Linda came out to join me in about a minute. She laid her head on my shoulder and draped her limbs over my body. She began talking to me, "I've missed you so much. It's not fair, I can't even say hello to you on base. They call it fraternization, and it's against the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice). I love Cheryl, but I'm so jealous of her."

"I'm going to buy a house, and I want you and Cheryl to move in." She stated.

"It makes good financial sense, I'm going to be stationed here for at least two years, and I don't want to waste my money on rent." She said, trying to justify the request.

We can talk about that later, but first I want to know, why were you off so early today?" I asked.

"Our floor census was low, and I asked because I knew that you would be coming over today. I'd never asked before, so they let me. I'm going to be in charge of the night shift starting Sunday night, so they decided to give me a break." She told me.

She put her chin on my chest, looked into my eyes and told me, "I love you, but so does Cheryl. Did you know that she cries at night about you going to Vietnam? She doesn't know that I know. I heard her last night when she thought I was asleep."

"She had another boyfriend that died over there. She used to go out with him in high school, and would have probably married him. After he died she waited a year or more, and enlisted in the army herself. They put her in supply, and stationed her in the states somewhere.

"She met a supply sergeant who had already been to Vietnam. After a few months, she married him. He treated her horribly, beating and abusing her. Did you notice the two little scars on her butt? He burned her with a lit cigarette. I guess her divorce became final within the last six months or so. She told me that she hadn't felt anything for any man since she got married, till she met you. She says that you are so different, that ..." She stopped when she heard Cheryl come in.

"What are you two talking about?" Cheryl asked.

"I was trying to tell him that it was time to tingle you." Linda said.

"And I agreed," I said.

"Oh goodie," she said as sprinted over to her side of the bed.

"You go ahead and make her cum, and I'll hold her." I told Linda. With our plan in place we moved into position and began. Cheryl's legs splayed open as Linda began her oral ministrations. She grabbed my face and began kissing me as I massaged her breast. She came quickly since she was so highly turned on.

I moved into position and began. Cheryl's eyes opened wide, and she said, "My god, it's even better than I thought." When she began to cum, her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, and her head lolled from side to side. When she reached what I call the plateau phase, her limbs began the strange disjointed random jerking motion that I was so familiar with. I kept her going for as long as I could; well over 5 minutes, but having already done Linda I couldn't keep it up for as long as I otherwise could.

Linda said in open-mouthed amazement, "So that's what it looks like."

I pulled Cheryl to the middle of the bed, and began to hold her. Linda had laid down on her other side and held her too. When the crying began, it got worse and worse. Cheryl's sobs filled the whole bedroom as she broke free of Linda's embrace, put her face into my chest, held me very tight, and began to cry in earnest. Linda sat up in alarm, and began rubbing Cheryl's back to comfort her. I held her tight with one arm, and stroked her hip with the other hand.