A Time of War Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all got up, Cheryl invited Carol to come with us, but she begged off, saying she was sure that she would see us later.

We all got up and went to our respective rooms. Elle hurriedly got dressed, and was headed to the bathroom to put on her work makeup when I intercepted her, kissed her cheek and told her that I loved her cologne. She blushed and went into the bathroom.

The other girls had put on matching black dresses that wrapped around like robes, and were tied at the waist. They had on matching stockings and high heels. Linda reached into her suitcase and pulled out clothes for me. I had just completed disrobing when Elle came out ready to leave for work. Elle was smiling as she reached out to grab my cock and started stroking it vigorously. She kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear, "You're making it hard for me to leave for work, so I'm going to make it hard for you too." She bussed Linda and Cheryl told us all goodbye and left.

After I heard the door close, I looked at the clothes Linda had pulled out for me. A football jersey that had been cut high above my waist, and shorts with very loose leg holes that had been cut even shorter. "Put those on real quick, we'll be out front in the car waiting for you. I had no idea where we were going with us dressed like that, but hurriedly complied and met them at the car.

Cheryl was driving Linda's car as we threaded our way through traffic. After only a few minutes, she dropped Linda off in front of a nightclub, and we went looking for a parking slot.

We parked in a parking garage about half a block away, and walked into the nightclub. Only after we went in did I realize it was a topless club. Linda was waiting for us, having paid our cover charges.

"Happy birthday," the bouncer told me.

"Thanks." I said with a poker face.

The club was mostly deserted, and they pulled me into a dark corner not far from the stage. We were about to sit down, when I heard "Honey, is that you?"

We all looked around and saw the dancer shading her eyes against the stage lights. "I'll be right there baby; this is my last song in this set." She said as she began dancing again.

The song finished shortly, and the dancer picked up her top and the tips and went behind the curtain. The next dancer had started her second song when the first dancer came out from the side door. As she walked up Cheryl stood to greet her. They kissed each other near their cheeks, and we were introduced.

"Let's go into the private dance room so that we can catch up." We stood as the waitress came up to us for our order. We ordered our non-alcoholic drinks, and the dancer told the waitress where we would be.

We walked to the private room, and she led us to a table that was hidden from direct observation from the bouncers. She sat Linda and me down, and grabbed Cheryl and gave her a big kiss on the lips. She looked deeply into Cheryl's eyes and said I'm so glad to see you Honey." She then looked at me closely and said, "You must be Davey."

When she held out her hand, I thought she was going to shake hands, but she moved all the way to my stomach and began rubbing it. "God, that's tight there's no fat at all." She looked at Cheryl and said quietly, "I'm so tired of dancing for beer bellied men; it's about time I got a hot one."

She then looked at Linda, held out her hand and said with a dazzling smile, "Hi, I'm Candi; are you Linda or Honey's roommate Ellen?"

"I'm Linda," she said, shaking hands.

"I thought so, from her description, you have the most beautiful face that she has ever seen: but I was puzzled because she said that you had very long hair." Candi walked up, grabbed her hair and fluffed it out, then said, "That's a beautiful, flattering style on you; but it's only medium length."

The waitress came in and dropped off our drink order, then asked what we wished to get for Candi. Cheryl ordered her a bottle of Champaign, and paid for it. The waitress retreated as Linda said, "I really like you; you're an intelligent, observant woman, with a cute face and a killer body. You're really hot."

"I like you too," said Candi. She moved in and kissed Linda hard on the lips, running her hand down the side of her face to her breast which she began to massage.

"That's enough of that," Cheryl told them with a smile. "We came here to tease Davey, not Linda."

Candi's smile was even wider as she replied, "You don't think that he's being teased? Just look at this." As she reached over into my lap and grabbed my rock hard pecker, tugging rhythmically. She looked into my lap and said huskily, "Oh baby, that's more than a handful."

As I groaned my pleasure, Linda asked, "Why do you call Cheryl Honey?"

Candi smiled at her, and said, "Cheryl and I first started working as dancers, at the same time and we couldn't think of our own stage names. She told me, 'yours is easy, your hair color looks just like chocolate. Your name should be Candi.' It seemed to fit. I looked at her and told her that her hair was the color of honey. Her name should be Honey. We became friends after that. We kept in touch all these years. She stayed with me the first night that she got in town."

Candi stopped talking abruptly, looked at me and said as she pulled her hand away, "I'm sorry baby, but if I don't stop, you're going to blow your load."

I groaned in frustration.

The waitress came in with a bottle and glass for Candi, and then left quickly.

Cheryl pulled Candi over and whispered into her ear. Candi pulled back and looked at her and said, "Oh really?" She looked at me, took off her top and got on her knees in front of me. She put her hands on the outside of my thighs, near the knees, and started running them up my legs. When her hands reached the cut-off bottoms of the legs, they slid underneath. All the way to my ass her hands went. Her hands began squeezing my ass, and she growled low in her throat, "I really like nice male butts and baby, yours is the best ever."

She was bumping her naked boobs into my hard-on in a way that could only charitably be called dancing. I wanted so much to grab her breasts, but Cheryl grabbed my free hand and trapped it behind her body against the back of the booth. My other hand was already trapped behind Linda. I was highly frustrated.

Candi sat back on her heels, and looked around to verify that we weren't being observed. When she leaned forward her hands were running along the top of my thighs. When they met at my cock, they split up, with one hand cupping my balls, and the other wrapped around my cock just behind the head. "These aren't regular balls, they're lemons," she said as she squeezed lightly.

Candi then turned to look at Linda. Linda was extremely turned on. It was reflected in her expression and her breathing, as she watched the front of my shorts jump around. Candy continued to watch her as she lowered her face to my crotch. She pulled my cock away from my body, bouncing it against her cheek through the fabric. When she saw the effect that this had, she used her index finger to collect some pre-cum sat back, pulled her hand out and offered the finger to Linda. Linda sucked on it and then grabbed Candi's face and kissed her.

After the kiss, Candi pulled back, looked at Linda and Cheryl then pulled her other hand. She put her hands on the girls' knees, and ran her hands up their legs. I could tell that they were being masturbated by an expert. Candi smiled up at me and said, "You can tell that I've got my hands full, but I won't ignore you," as she began bumping my crotch with her naked breasts.

Another dancer peeked in and her eyes got wide. She came in, sat down beside Cheryl, pressing her hands hard into her own crotch, while watching Cheryl's reaction closely.

I could tell that Cheryl was getting turned on from being watched. The new girl took her hand and began massaging Cheryl's breast through her dress and bra. She then slipped her hand inside the neckline of Cheryl's dress, into her bra and began squeezing gently. Cheryl shortly began to cum, triggering Linda's orgasm as well.

Candi looked at each of the girls as she pulled her hand out from under her skirt and put the wet fingers in her mouth to suck them clean. "I need to cum," I heard Candi say, as she climbed up and straddled my lap. One hand went on my shoulder, and the other went into the waistband of her costume, taking it down far enough to observe the pattern in which she had shaved her pubic hair. Candi was very turned on, and quickly began to moan. She leaned in and put one of her nipples into my mouth. Linda leaned in and sucked in the other nipple.

I felt her hand moving through the fabric of our clothes, but the stimulation wasn't enough to get me there. I looked at Cheryl and saw that she had her hand in the crotch of the other dancer, as they kissed. Linda had one hand in the front of her wrap around dress, stimulating her breast and the other hand had pulled her dress hem up to allow her to masturbate.

Candi began cumming first, followed almost immediately by Linda. The other dancer came before everyone recovered, and then I heard a male voice from the direction of the door, "That looks like the best lap dance ever."

Cheryl and the two dancers smiled, as Candi put her wet fingers into my mouth. Linda put her eyes down and busily readjusted her dress. I watched the man who spoke come into the room with another of the dancers, and they went over to one of the other tables with her. Cheryl put her finger to the mouth of the other dancer and asked her, "What's your name baby?"

"Desire," she replied, as she stuck out her tongue to lick Cheryl's finger.

"You can't have it all," she told Desire as she moved it over to my mouth.

Candi grabbed my stiff crotch and said, "Oooh, the poor widdo man is so horny."

I was very frustrated by this time, and pulled my arms out by force from behind Linda and Cheryl. I picked Candi up off my lap, and stood saying, "I'm going to the bathroom."

As I was walking toward the restroom I heard Candi telling the other girls, "I'm giving two to one odds that he jacks off in the bathroom before he comes back."

It was a good thing that the restroom had tall urinals, because I had a very hard time pushing the aim point down from the ceiling, and it took some time before the flow would begin. When I came back through the club, I noticed that there were only a couple of dancers in the front.

Cheryl, Linda, Candi and Desire were all still there, but in addition there were now five new dancers and the waitress who was turning to leave after unloading a half dozen drinks. They were introduced to me, but I couldn't put names to the faces that I saw, it was done so quickly. There was Sugar, Cherry, Cinnamon, Spice and Sandy. I remembered their names, but since they were milling around so much I didn't know which was who.

Linda and Cheryl had me stand, and when the next song started all of the women began to dance for me, and remove their tops. Nine sets of hands began to explore every inch of my body. Seven sets of breasts pressed into my back, sides and stomach. Two dresses opened to show matching black lingerie. They had replaced their panties, and now showed their black garter belts and stockings. As the song was coming to the end, three arms were shoved into the waistband of my shorts, with one hand hold my stiffened member, and each of the others squeezing an ass cheek.

I looked at Linda and saw that she was kissing Candi, and watching the rest of the dancers tease me. Cheryl was smiling broadly, pleased at how well I was being teased.

When the song ended, the arms came out of my shorts, (much to my disappointment), and I was pushed back to my seat. Linda and Cheryl were pushed down right beside me. When the next song began, two women were sitting on me, one on either leg. Two others were stand right behind them, occasionally leaning forward to rub my chest or stomach. The two on my legs were grinding their crotches into my leg.

Desire was dancing between Cheryl's legs, and another dancer was on her knees on the bench next to Cheryl pulling her face into her naked boobs. Linda's ankles were locked behind Candi's back pulling her tightly into her crotch. When the song ended, I noticed that that her dance didn't. The other two guys in the room were being led out of the room by their girls, while they stared at us. At the end of the third song, the five new girls left reluctantly, smiling and saying good bye.

When the next song ended, Candi had to leave to dance her next set, and Desire started dancing for me. Cheryl began squeezing my upper thigh in time with the music. Linda mirrored Cheryl's actions. I grabbed a breast on each girl, and squeezed in time to the music as well.

By the time the third song began, Desire was rubbing her breasts against my face, and then leaning back, pulling the front of her bikini bottom open far enough so that I could examine her pussy. She would frequently turn around, sitting down on my lap, rubbing up against my crotch and trapping the girl's hands against my thighs. The final time she did this before the song ended, she lowered her costume bottom below her ass cheeks; so that her naked ass was rubbing my now painfully rock hard cock through the thin material of my shorts. I was within seconds of cumming when the song stopped and she did as well. She stood up and shook the ass in front of me turned around rubbing her tits provocatively and said, while smiling and starring at my tented shorts, "Looks like he enjoyed it... but not too much."

Candi came back shortly, and the teasing continued for another half hour or so until the club became busier. We knew it was time to leave, so we got up, the girls readjusted their clothes, and we left the club together. All of the dancers we had met came up to us, saying good bye kissing me and saying, "Happy birthday."

We walked up the street and got to the parking garage. We found Linda's car and I thought that I was finally going to get some relief; but Cheryl put me in the back seat while she and Linda got in the front. Linda began driving and shortly after we exited the garage, a pair of black panties came flying back into my face.

"I didn't need those anymore." Cheryl giggled. Then she asked, "Did you jerk-off when you went into the bathroom? You sure had enough time, you were in there forever."

"I thought that I'd have to, 'cause there weren't any urinals on the ceiling. I had to wait until it went down enough to be able to pee in the toilet, and I couldn't get a very good flow going, I was too turned on." I told her.

We'd been stopped at a light, and shortly after we started up, another pair of panties came flying into my chest, as I heard Linda say, "There's another pair of panties for your collection."

I was so horny and frustrated by this time that I was ready to take care of my own problem. I had reached for my zipper, and was about to remove my shorts when we pulled into a parking lot. Linda parked, pulled the keys from the ignition, opened the car door and said giggling, "I thought that you needed to get something to eat."

Cheryl was laughing as she got out of the car and held my door open for me. They both held me as they walked me into the chain restaurant. We got our table, ordered our early dinner. Although their hands wandered to my upper thighs, there was only minor teasing during the meal, mostly discussion between the two girls about what had happened while we were at the club.

The waitress must have heard something interesting, since she spent most of her time hanging around within earshot. The waitress was almost as tall as Cheryl's 5' 11", but weighed nearly 300 pounds, a high percentage of which was in the boobs. The size of her tits was unbelievable, dwarfing the size of Cheryl's F cups. I had never seen breasts that big. I mentioned that to Cheryl, and asked her to find out what size they were. Cheryl hadn't paid any attention until I asked, then she stared, fascinated.

When the woman came back, Cheryl asked her, "How big are your breasts?"

The waitress replied, "I don't know the cup size, I have to have them custom made: but my chest measurement is 64 inches."

"I've heard that really big breasts can make your back hurt, do you ever have a problem with your back?" Linda asked.

"Oh honey, you don't know the half of it." She said.

The girls spoke to her for some time about the problems with finding clothes, getting bras custom made, selecting boyfriends... etc as we finished our meal. The woman connected with Cheryl, and was continually sneaking peaks at me. Finally she asked, "Can you have your boyfriend stand up for just a minute."

Cheryl said, "I don't know, we can ask him. Davey, would you please stand up?"

"Anything for you baby," I replied.

"Oh my god, your stomach. I love your stomach. You've got muscle bumps in the middle and ropes of muscle on the outside edge. You're so hot. Can I see your chest?"

Cheryl looked at me and said, "You said anything." As she lifted my shirt.

The waitress leaned and touched my chest and rubbed down to my stomach. I could tell that she was getting real turned on. I saw that many of the women in the restaurant were staring at us.

As she was dropping my shirt, I said to Cheryl, "We need to go."

We got to the register, Linda gave me the keys, Cheryl left I assumed to go to the bathroom and I went to the car. When the girls got to the car, Cheryl got into the back with me.

Cheryl put her arms around me and said, "I know I've teased you a little too much, but we're going right back to the hotel to fuck you. We'll get there in a few minutes."

After only a few minutes, we arrived at the hotel. We quickly went to the room. I went to the bedroom, followed by Linda and Cheryl. I barely had to slow down on my way to the bed when I got undressed. I lay down on the bed with my dick sticking out. Linda won the race to get to me by jumping on me having removed her panties in the car, and not stopping to remove her dress.

Linda guided my over stimulated dick into her hot wet pussy, only then did she begin to remove her dress as she slowly bounced up and down. Cheryl had finished completely disrobing, and Linda had removed her dress and bra when there was a knock on the door. Cheryl went to the door. When she came back a few moments later I was about ready to cum and Linda was close as well. Cheryl was followed closely by Carol, the woman we had met by the pool. Cheryl had her undress in the living room, so she was totally nude.

Carol climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees. As she crawled toward me I watched her breasts sway barely an inch above the mattress. The site was too much for me, and I began to cum.

Linda was frantically rubbing her clit while I blew my impossibly large load, and finally started to cum long after I had finished. Linda fell to the side, and Carol laying on the other side with her breasts pressed into my chest said, "I've always wanted to watch someone make love, that was so hot.

Linda said, "Look at all of the cum leaking out of my pussy."

Carol leaned over to look, dragging her breasts along my chest, finally resting on my now deflated dick. Cheryl walked over and sat down beside Linda's leg, masturbating herself. I told her, "Why don't you go ahead and lick that mess up."

Cheryl lowered herself into position and began licking up the sticky mingled fluids between Linda's thighs. I moved out of the way so that Carol could watch more closely. Linda opened her legs very widely to allow Cheryl full access. Carol was watching so closely that her cheek was touching Cheryl's hair. Cheryl moved back, looked deeply into Carol's eyes, then kissed her. Instead of leaning forward to resume, she gently pushed Carol's head toward Linda's crotch. I watched, amazed, as Carol took over.