A Time of War Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was on her elbows and knees, with her breasts resting on the bed, as Cheryl lay on her back and slid between her legs and began eating her. I was fully excited, and moved into position on my knees behind Carol. I slowly entered her from behind as she moaned loudly.

Linda was highly excited and was moaning and growling with every exhale. Cheryl was rubbing herself furiously and while energetically licking Carol and me. I was surprised that it was Cheryl who came first with a loud groan. I reached out and grabbed a breast, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Cheryl came back to herself, and resumed her oral endeavors, just before Linda came. Her cries were as loud as she had ever made. She was extremely sensitive, so she pushed Carol away saying, "No, no, stop, stop, Stop."

Carol hardly skipped a beat; she just moved over and began eating Cheryl. I could hear her excited moan, as she approached her orgasm, coming from low in her throat. Linda came up to me and watched my repeated plunges into Carol's juicy snatch. When I heard the next orgasmic vocalizations, I was surprised they were Cheryl's. Carol's cum call was more like a grunt/groan with every exhale, accompanied by strong rhythmic vaginal muscular contractions. These contractions, which sent me over the edge into my orgasmic abyss, felt like a hand pulling me deeper into her. I baptized her vaginal canal with jet after explosive jet of seminal fluid.

When I pulled out, a blob of cum landed on Cheryl's cheek. Cheryl ignored it as she began eating her second creampie. Carol's breasts were rolling around on Cheryl's lower abdomen as she continued to thrust. After nearly simultaneous orgasms, Carol rolled off, and lay down on her back. Cheryl got up and moved to share a cum flavored kiss. They hugged as Carol licked the cum blob off Cheryl's cheek. Cheryl was still holding her as I moved into position and began to tingle Carol.

"Oh my god, what... are... youu... dooooing...... toooooo.........." Carol said as her eyes went wide and glassy.

As the familiar awkward, disjointed limb jerking began, Linda and Cheryl observed closely. I kept Carol at the plateau for about 5 minutes, then stopped and lay down beside her to hold her. She was more out of it than any woman I had ever tingled before. It was nearly ten minutes before she could much more than grunt and moan.

"Oh my god...what was that? I've never even heard of anything like that before. I've used a vibrator before, but that was soooo much better." Carol was finally able to say.

I told her, "I call it the tingler; a woman taught it to me a few years ago. Could you tell me and the girls what it felt like to you?"

Carol looked thoughtfully at me and began her story. "When Cheryl called from the restaurant, and told me to meet her here at the room, I almost backed out. We had arranged it before lunch, but I was having second thoughts. The reason that I came over was I wanted to see Cheryl again. Honey, you didn't say much by the pool. Your body is the best I've ever seen, but I wasn't impressed with your mind."

"I'd never been with a woman before, and I thought I'd try it with her. I would have done her in the living room, except Cheryl wanted to get right back in here to be with you. I've never eaten a woman before, but when Cheryl pushed my face into Linda, it felt so natural, plus you added a lot of the flavor." She added grinning.

I found that I was teasing her nipple without realizing it, as she continued, "When I finished with Linda, and moved over to Cheryl, I was so turned on. When you started fucking me too I thought I was in heaven. When I came, it was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. It felt like my body was trying to pull you totally inside me. Cheryl kept eating me until I came again, I was so spent, I thought that was all, then you started to tingle me."

"There was an intense feeling in my crotch that set off an explosion in my brain. It was like electricity racing all over my body from the top of my head down to the bottoms of my feet with the current ramping up more and more. I was transported to pure pleasure. I lost track of everything, and didn't care, just floating with pleasure. I couldn't see or hear, then my arms and legs started moving, and I couldn't care."

"When you stopped, I kept cumming. Eventually, the sensation slowly tapered down. I lost track of everything. When Cheryl told me this morning that you could make a woman cum for a half an hour, I thought that she was exaggerating. I can see that I was wrong."

"I also realized that my perception of you was totally wrong, based on incomplete information. If women as classy, intelligent and beautiful as Cheryl, Linda and Elle felt the way they do. There is much more to you than I knew. I feel very tenderly toward you, almost like a son."

"You're almost young enough to be my son. How old are you?" she asked.

"He's only 19, but he's been well trained." Linda told her.

"Oh no, I'll be twice as old as you on my next birthday. My son is only 4 years younger than you." Carol exclaimed.

"He knows things that no man his age knows." Cheryl said.

"Yeah," Linda said, "If you don't believe it, have him eat you next. He'll take you to a place that you've never been before."

"It's not just sex either; he makes me feel complete too. When I thought about him going to Vietnam, I broke down. He made me feel better about his facing danger." Cheryl added.

"Last night, Elle told me that she wanted to talk to him after we all went to sleep. He gently got out of bed without waking us, and held her for a couple of hours. He'd been up for 23 hours before he got to sleep, just because she needed it. Yeah, he's different, than any other man I've ever met, let alone any teenager." Linda concluded.

"I didn't know that, when did Elle tell you that?" Cheryl asked

"This morning in the shower," answered Linda.

"I'm surprised Davey didn't tell you, most men can't help but brag about everything that they do for you." Carol said cynically.

It wasn't a stretch for me to determine that she had been ill treated in a previous relationship. I wondered if that might be why she and Cheryl got along so well. I decided to follow that thought up later.

We all talked for a little while, and the tone of the conversation became much friendlier. Carol must have decided that I was okay after all, and began flirting with me. She then suggested that I fuck Cheryl, since she was the only one who hadn't been fucked yet.

I agreed, and was ready to make her pay for having tormented me so much all day. I became the director, and had Cheryl lay on her back with the others on either side, trapping her arms. I had Cheryl put her legs together, and sat on her knees, trapping her legs. I put my fingers on the side of her hips, and traced them up lightly up her side. When I reached her ribs, she began giggling. By the time I reached her armpits she was laughing uncontrollably, and trying to get free. The girls were more than eager to join in, and began tickling her as well.

I moved my fingers from her armpits, and traced them down over her erected nipples, down her abdomen to her sex. I inserted my finger and was surprised to find that she extremely wet. I continued to masturbate her while the girls kept up the tickle torture. When she was close to cumming, I had them stop tickling her. Cheryl's cries were pure pleasure, as her hips bucked and then she came.

I moved her legs apart and entered her, quickly building up to full speed. Carol and Linda each latched on to a nipple, while running their hands all over her body. Cheryl's response to our coordinated attack was a quick intense orgasm, accompanied with the loudest scream she had ever given. I redoubled my efforts, and she began a long string of continuous orgasms. After maybe a half dozen orgasms, I told the girls to resume tickling her.

The wide smiles on their faces told me that they were enjoying this immensely as the hurried to comply. Cheryl's hoarse cries of pleasure were soon displaced with wild, uncontrollable laughter. Her wild movements trying to break free seemed to amplify her pleasure. I knew that when she came it would be a great orgasm for her, and decided that I would come as well.

I felt myself right in the verge of exploding, and watched her face as I began to cum. I was on the third stroke of my orgasm when she began cumming as well. The girls stopped tickling, and watched her response intently. Cheryl was nearly unconscious, completely insensate.

Carol and Linda were holding her, so I moved behind Linda, held her and kissed her cheek. She said to me, "That was so hot, I am so turned on, feel."

I put my finger into her. She was as wet as I had ever felt her. She opened her legs wide for me as I began to manipulate her clit. By the time Cheryl began showing some signs of life, Linda was right on the verge of orgasm. Cheryl worked her arm free from underneath Carol, rolled over and kissed Linda, triggering her orgasm.

Linda draped herself over me holding me tightly, as Cheryl cuddled up close to her. Cheryl looked at me, with her feelings reflected in her eyes, saying to me, "Baby, I love you. Thank you so much for caring for us. I thought that you were too angry with me for teasing you too much today."

Cheryl stopped talking abruptly, as tears began rolling down her cheeks. I reached over, wiped the tears from her cheeks, pulled her face to me softly and kissed her. Carol observed our interaction closely, and settled in behind Cheryl, holding her tenderly. She looked unblinkingly at me and said, "You're a real good man Davey. I'm glad I was here to see how good you are to Linda and Cheryl."

We talked as we rested, and finally decided to all go out for the evening. We went in to the shower and playfully washed each other up, and quickly dressed. I escorted Carol to her room so that she could change into something more appropriate to our evening plan, and put on some makeup.

I was surprised when she took the elevator up to the larger suites instead of down to the regular rooms. Carol took me into her room, and had me sit on one of the queen beds and watch her disrobe. She watched me closely as she removed her clothes, then she walked up to me.

"You really are a nice guy, aren't you? You're not just pretending for those women, are you? I wish I'd met someone like you when it would have mattered" she said standing nude before me.

I stood, kissed her on the cheek, patted her ass and told her, "Hurry and get ready, the girls will be waiting," I then walked out into the luxuriously appointed living room. I was still looking around when Carol came out, perfectly dressed.

She looked at my surprise and responded to my unspoken question, "My husband used to make me get ready quickly to go out, with no notice." She added bitterly, "If I didn't get ready fast enough, he'd beat me when we got home... According to him I was never fast enough."

She grabbed around my waist with one arm, while resting the other hand on my stomach, and with her head resting on my shoulder we walked to the elevator. We had arranged to meet the girls in the lobby, but the elevator stopped on the floor below and admitted them. They were surprised that we were done already, and Linda said to Carol, "I'm surprised that you didn't fuck him on your own when you had the chance."

Carol looked sheepish as she admitted, "I tried, but he was too anxious to get back to you two youngsters." She grabbed my crotch and began tugging it as she continued, "I could tell that he was tempted, or I might have been insulted." She chuckled.

By this time, all three girls had crowded me into the elevator corner and were rubbing me all over, when the elevator door opened. I watched as an older couple got into the elevator and as the girls all pulled away guiltily. The looks of disapproval on the face of the woman, and envy on the face of her husband were expected.

Two more couples got into the elevator on the way down to the lobby. The elevator unloaded in reverse order, and as the first couple to join us in the elevator exited, the woman turned to her husband, saying loud enough to make sure we heard, "Next time we have to come here, we'll need to choose a new hotel, this one appears to be going downhill."

"Yes dear," he replied to her with an apology in his eyes to us.

We followed slowly, the effort not to laugh out loud retarded our motions. We had decided to walk to a nearby Mexican restaurant, and leisurely walked along talking and laughing. When we reached the restaurant, I put our name in to get a table, and told the maître'd that we would wait in the bar.

I felt the hammer blow to my kidney as I was seating the girls, and fell, spinning to minimize the effects of the blow. I rolled into my attacker as he turned to his friends to brag, "See, I told you he wasn't so tough. I put him down with one punch."

By the time he turned around, I grabbed him around his ankles, wrecked his balance, causing him to fall. I rolled around and hit him solidly in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him with my elbow, and in a flash, got to my feet. I realized that this was the same idiot from the previous night. He had his friend from last night and two others with them.

I kicked off my slick soled shoes as I told the one that I had seen before, "It's not like last night. You have a three to one advantage, and if you come at me, I'll have to hurt you, quickly and severely, after which you will be arrested for attempted felony assault, and do at least two years. I guarantee you at least one broken bone, but if you feel froggy, jump."

I stood in my defensive stance, staring at him unblinkingly, waiting for him to make a decision. I was hyper alert, and could tell when he looked down that he had decided not to fight. He made a move to help his friend up, when I told him, "leave him, he'll be along in a little while."

His friends left. After a couple of minutes I dragged him to his feet and took him outside. I took him into the alley and slammed him up into the wall. I asked him, "Are you armed? I will check." He nodded, and I said, "Where?"

He told me, "A knife, inside of my right boot."

I made him put his hands inside his back pockets, leaned down and took his knife and sheath out of his boot. I leaned the knife against the building and asked, "Is that knife expensive?"

He said, "No."

I gave it a kick, breaking the blade against the haft inside the sheath and said, "Good, at least you'll be able to replace it if you need it for work." I put my left hand on his throat narrowed my eyes and said to him very softly so that he had to strain to hear it, "Twice you have attacked me for no reason. You are a bully and piece of white trash. The next time I see you, I am going to assume that are coming back to attack me again. The next time, I will accidentally kill you. I know how to do it with my bare hands, faster than you can blink. I'll tell the police that it was an accident, but no matter what happens to me, you'll be dead."

"The only worse thing that could happen to you is if I'm killed. Your misfortune was attacking in front of one of those girls. Her brother is a green beret. He used to interrogate VC prisoners. He'll track you down and skin you alive with a dull knife."

I slammed him into the wall again and said, "Do you understand?"

He nodded terrified.

"Good," I said, "You don't want to be at war with the army. Now go home, it smells like you shit your pants. Take your trash with you," I told him pointing at the knife.

He picked up the broken knife and quickly ran away.

I went back inside, and saw Linda standing by the maître'd.

"Oh, thank god you're alright, we've been so worried. Carol's waiting at the table and Cheryl is waiting outside the men's room. We didn't know where you went." Linda told me as she ran up to hug me.

"I'll go get Cheryl, you go to the table," I told her.

As she was leaving the maitre'd called me over and said to me, "Mr. Gonzales will be waiting for you by your table when you get there."

I nodded, and hurried toward the restrooms. I called out Cheryl's name when I saw her. She ran to me and hugged me crying and said, "Oh honey, we were so worried when we couldn't find you. Were you hurt? What did you do when you left?"

"I'll answer all your questions at the tables, where the other girls can hear. We have to get back right now, the owner or manager is waiting for us. He may kick us out of his restaurant. Let's go find out." I said.

As we walked up to the table, a nicely dressed older Hispanic man and his similarly dressed, heavy set friend got up and approached us. The Hispanic man stuck out his hand, saying, "My name is Luis Gonzales."

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir," I said as I shook his hand.

Luis then turned to his friend and said, "This is my good friend Bill Wynters."

"A pleasure to meet you too sir," I said as I shook his extended hand.

"Don't worry son, I told Luis what I saw, and he knows that It wasn't your fault. I told him what you were doing." Bill said. I looked into his smiling face, and saw the glint of steel in his eyes, undimmed by age.

I felt a deep affinity toward the two men, and I asked Bill, "How did you know what I was doing?"

The hint of steel was still in his eyes as he considered exactly how to answer the question in front of the women. Bill then said, "He came up behind you with three friends and attacked you without warning. It was no large logical leap to figure out that you had fought before and that you had beaten him in front of at least one of his friends".

"When I heard what you said to the biggest one left, I relaxed. I realized that you knew that he was a coward who wouldn't fight, and I wouldn't have to jump in. When they tried to take their friend with them and you stopped them I knew exactly what you were going to do. So, did you find any weapons?"

"Yeah," I answered, "he had a knife hidden in his boot."

Bill then asked, "Did you take it or break it?"

"I broke it," I replied as I looked over at the girls to try to gage their reaction to the conversation. They all seemed mesmerized by the conversation.

"That was exactly right, son. It showed strength and lack of fear, and he won't forget it. I probably don't have to ask, but you did take the final step didn't you?" Bill said looking at me searchingly.

"Yes," I replied simply. I could tell that he understood without me having to explain in front of the women.

Luis, who had been following the conversation closely, then asked, "When did you get back from Vietnam?"

Linda said, "Davey hasn't gone yet."

Bill and Luis looked at me with frank curiosity. I skipped a beat and then said, "I apologize, I've been remiss. Bill, Luis, I'd like to introduce these lovely ladies, Linda, Cheryl and Carol. Girls these handsome gentlemen are Bill and Luis."

There were smiles and handshakes all around, as the maître'd came up to us to escort us to our table. We invited Bill and Luis to join us, and they accepted.

As we walked to the table Linda whispered to me, "I can't wait to get you back to the room."

Carol came up to me and said, "These men, they're as impressed with you as Linda and Cheryl. Do you have that effect on everyone?"

"He does," Cheryl answered simply.

The girls stopped talking as we got to the table. They had pushed two tables together, with six chairs. Linda sat at my one side, with Cheryl at the other. Carol was on Cheryl's other side and sitting next to Bill. Luis sat directly across from me, and started the conversation, "Bill, doesn't he remind you of Bull?"

As Bill nodded thoughtfully, I asked, "Who is Bull?"

Bill said, "During the war, I had various commands in the 101st division. Bull was a platoon sergeant, and one of the best soldiers I ever commanded." Bill looked at Luis and smiled, adding, "Present company excepted."