A Time of War Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you captain," Luis said.

"I keep telling you Luis, after you decided to sit out the rest of the war in Bastogne, I got promoted a couple of more times. You may call me Colonel or Sir." Bill said with a smile.

"Yes, captain," Luis smiled. It was obvious that it was a standing joke between the two of them, a sign of respect between two warriors.

Luis looked at me and said, "I went out to do a little metal collecting, trying to win the wooden cross."

"You know you saved the lives of the other five men in your patrol, and if they would have gotten past you, they might have rolled up the whole company. You might remember that I recommended you for your silver star." Bill said.

Bill looked at me and said, "Luis and I were together from the summer of '41 until he was wounded December 23rd, 1944. Tell me about yourself Dave, are you at least airborne?"

"No, why would that be important?" I asked.

"Because when you get out there where the metal meets the meat, you want to be with the best. You'll have a better possibility of coming home alive." Bill said softly.

We talked our way through a long leisurely dinner. I don't remember ever enjoying a dinner more. The girls had several drinks, and by the time the restaurant was ready to close, we were all ready to go back to the room. Luis invited us to come back any time, and picked up the check, including the bar tab.

We decided to go back to the hotel, rather than try to find a decent club. We'd been at the restaurant much longer than we had thought we would, but none of us had ever remembered having a better meal. Luis made me promise to come back to eat again before I left to go overseas, and he would introduce me to his wife. She had gone home early today since she was ill, but he knew that she would be sorry that she missed me.

As we left the restaurant, Carol carried the conversation, "Those men were heroes, and they saw something similar in you. I've known many military men, I was a pilot's wife, but these men were different. I'm so glad I met you Davey, between you, Cheryl and Linda, it's been the best night of my life."

We walked up to the elevator quietly, Cheryl and Carol side by side, and me and Linda arm in arm. We got into the elevator, and went up to our room. When we sat down in the living room Cheryl asked, "What did Bill mean when he asked if you took the next step with that creep?"

I looked at her thoughtfully and said, "I had to stop that man from coming back with a weapon and trying to kill me. I knew that he might do that since he was carrying a concealed weapon tonight. There is only two ways to do that. The only 100% effective way would be to kill him. Civilization won't let me do that. Bill knew that I would have to do it the only other way. I threatened him with being horribly killed if anything happened to me. I think it will work; he's too much of a coward to not take me seriously."

I turned around and asked Linda, "Why was everyone wishing me happy birthday at the strip club today?"

Linda and Cheryl giggled as she told me, "You're too young to get into a strip club in this state. I told the bouncer that we were giving you a birthday present when I paid your cover charge, so that he wouldn't check your ID. I guess the girls all heard about it, and they liked you so they wished you happy birthday too."

Carol looked puzzled, and asked about the strip club. Cheryl had told her about the plan earlier, but she hadn't heard any of the details. The conversation which followed would have made any man horny and apparently worked on women too.

Carol said, "I always used to wonder what it would be like to undress in front of a room full of strangers. I used to have dreams at night where I found myself naked in front of a group of men. It would always wake me with a real powerful orgasm."

Cheryl said, "Let's do it, we'll have Davey dress up like he did today going to the club, and you can dance for him. Linda and I are already in the dresses we wore, it sounds like fun."

Cheryl didn't wait for my approval of her plan, she just pulled me into the bedroom and began stripping me down. She found the clothes I wore earlier in the day and handed them to me and pulled me back into the living room.

Linda and Carol had moved the coffee table out of the way, and Carol had removed all her clothes except her lacy bra, matching panties and high heeled shoes. It was close to midnight so when we turned on the radio to find a song for her to dance to, we kept it quiet. Her technique was unpracticed but enthusiastic. When the bra came off, she teased all three of us with her large breasts. The panties came off, and she spent time between all our legs, pushing her pelvis up toward our faces. She finally straddled my lap, pulled my face into her chest and began masturbating furiously.

I was sucking on one tit; Linda was sucking on the other. Cheryl had reached around her ass, and was fingering her slit. Right in the middle of this action, there was a knock on the door. Cheryl opened the door to Elle in her uniform. When Carol looked around and saw Elle standing right behind her staring, she began having a massive orgasm. She dissolved shaking, leaning into my chest, her fluids draining onto my shorts. I put my finger on her asshole to feel the contractions as she wound down.

Carol hugged me, looked around and confessed to us, "I was so turned on, being naked in front of all of you. When Elle walked in, I got so excited I came right away. The closest thing I've ever done like this was by the pool this morning. I was more excited when Linda caught us than just before I came. If we didn't have plans for tonight, I would have spent the day masturbating."

Elle, looking slightly puzzled said, "I'm glad I came over, I didn't want to miss anything; but it seems I missed quite a bit."

Cheryl and Linda told her of the strip club and Carol weighed in from the time she joined us. When the story wound down we all, by mutual unspoken agreement, headed for the bedroom, stripping as we went. By the time we reached the bed, Elle and I had joined Carol in complete nudity. I laid Elle down, and guided Carol to begin oral sex.

I moved behind Elle, sitting up against the headboard with her head leaning against my chest. Cheryl and Linda each began sucking one of her nipples as I rubbed her arms neck and sides. Elle reached her arms up, tilted her head back and pulled my head in for a kiss. Elle had been thinking about this all day, and with all the stimulation, she came quickly and vocally.

After she had recovered, she turned around and straddled my lap. I asked her if she was still sore and she said no as she inserted my pre-cum leaking cock. She began to slowly rock up and down on my hard cock while I checked on the other girls.

They had a triangle going with a mouth eagerly lapping at every crotch. I pulled Elle off, and moved her to her hands and knees facing the others so that she could observe the sexy sight. Elle was rubbing her clit as I entered her from behind. I slowly built up speed, and soon, Elle's excitement was obvious. She began cumming shortly before Cheryl. Soon the sounds of orgasm were filling the room. When she came the second time, she fell forward with her face resting on Cheryl's hip.

The triangle was breaking up, and I was still unsatisfied, so I asked, "Who's next?"

Carol immediately volunteered, but said that she wanted to try something. She got up and went out to the living room. When she returned, she had a tube of KY jelly. She put a generous dollop on my dick, handed me the tube, got on her hands and knees and presented me her ass. I squeezed a large dab on, and manually began rubbing it in. I pushed in softly, lubricating the inside. When she relaxed a little, I pushed in with a second finger, then a third.

Carol turned around and said, "Fuck me baby, fuck my ass."

I had little experience with anal sex. The size of the head of my dick intimidated even those women who might be inclined to try it. I moved forward, putting the head of my dick against her lubricated puckered anus. I began pushing forward into her, as she pushed back into me urgently.

We both pushed, I grunted and she groaned in seeming pain until the head of my dick popped through her sphincter. "Oh my god, I'm so filled up." Carol cried. "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

I began my rhythmic motion, but was impeded by the tight grip her ring of muscle exerted.

Cheryl slid underneath and began licking her clit, driving her wild. Both Linda and Elle were on either side, watching in amazement. I took my hands from her hips, and put them on her shoulders. I pulled her upright, grabbed her breasts and began pinching and rolling her nipples as I whispered in her ear, "Everyone is watching you get fucked in the ass. They all know you're a cum slut. You dirty slut, take that hard cock up your ass. Everyone knows you're a cock whore. You want it so bad. You want everyone to see you. You want men to cum watching you. They all want you. They all want to fuck you. You're naked in front of all those men, and they cover you in their cum, while you finger yourself."

"Oh my god, yes, I'm a cum slut, fuck your cum slut, fill my ass with your cum." Carol cried.

Carol leaned forward, and began rocking back and forth, grunting and groaning. I was sawing back and forth as Cheryl continued licking and sucking Carol. I felt two hands rubbing my ass. Elle then stopped rubbing my ass, lay down, grabbed one of Carol's breasts with her two hands and began sucking the nipple. It was incredibly sexy to watch. Carol began to cum, crying out, "Oh my god, I'm cumming.... Aaaaaaaaah." Her sphincter muscle tightened and relaxed rhythmically, proving the truth of her statement.

I continued fucking her ass, as Carol's orgasm receded. I felt Linda's hand leave my ass, and she moved away. Carol moans once again became insistent, as she began to build toward her next orgasm. I felt Linda's hand on my ass again, but this time a lubricated finger began pushing against my anal opening. When it popped through, Linda began massaging my prostate. It seemed that my balls retracted into my throat, as I joined Carol in a long, massive, draining orgasm. Carol's rectal spasms milked every drop of cum from my deflating organ.

Linda's finger came out of my ass as she got up to watch my flaccid cock slide out of Carol's asshole. "Look at this," she cried excitedly as Carol's asshole winked at us, spilling my spunk out in small globs. Cheryl and Elle joined us as observers, as we watched the captivating sight.

"Oh god, I loved that," Carol groaned, "I haven't done that for years." She got up, turned around hugged me and kissed my cheek. I watched her get up and walk toward the bathroom, dripping cum down her legs.

When I heard the shower start I went in to join her, Elle came with me, while Cheryl and Linda laid down holding each other. Cheryl said, "We'll be here when you get back."

When Elle and I joined Carol in the shower, Elle said to her, "I'm glad I got to see you again. I didn't know if I was going to be able to make it back here tonight, but I'm glad I did."

The two women hugged, and Carol told her, "I'm happy you came back too. I just wish that you would have been able to be with us at dinner. I think you would have enjoyed it. David really impressed those two men and me as well."

I handed Elle a washcloth and some soap and told her, "Lather it up and we'll clean her up. She and I will do you next and I'll be last."

Carol put her hands on our shoulders for balance as we washed her arms. We moved to her upper chest, then down to her breasts. Elle spent even more time on Carol's breast than I did, and I used at least twice as much time as was actually needed. A moan of pleasure came from Carol as Elle decided to lightly rub in the soap from the washcloth into Carol's breasts with her bare hand.

Carol said, "Honey, I love your touch."

"I love your boobies, they're so pretty." Elle said.

We all laughed, remembering her niece's words from the pool.

Still laughing, Carol said, "I thought I'd die from embarrassment when she said that."

I was still smiling when I told her, "We had a hard time not laughing when she said it, but it was much harder for me to keep a straight face when I saw your reaction. The looks of mortification on your faces... you should have seen it from our prospective."

"Let's finish up here so we can go lay down, I'm a little tired and my kidney is a little sore from where he hit me." I told them.

We finished in the shower, dried off and went back into the bedroom. Linda was holding Cheryl as she lay sleeping. She looked at me and asked, "She fell asleep, and I need help getting her under the covers. Could you help me pick her up?"

I agreed, picked her up while the girls opened up the bed. Cheryl didn't fully wake up, but leaned into me a little until I laid her back down on the bed. Elle and Carol got into the bed as well, and covered up Cheryl and themselves. They began talking quietly and held each other.

Linda pulled my arm, taking me back out to the living room. We sat down on the sofa and she told me, "I wanted to stay up because I have to work overnight tomorrow. I need to talk to you too."

She continued, "I'm not like this all the time. I've never been to a strip club before, or ever had sex with someone I've just met that day. I want you to know that I have been changed by being with you."

Linda climbed onto my lap and put her arms around my neck, looked into my eyes and said, "I've had fun, but I'd give it all up if you'd marry me. I've got a lot of money, and you'd never want for anything. I promise that I'd make you very happy, I love you so much, and I know in time that you would learn to love me too. Please, marry me."

I watched her closely, as I held her around her waist. She had put a lot of thought into this, and I didn't want to hurt her. After thinking for a couple of minutes, I looked to her eyes and said, "I love you. Since I met you, I've known that you are a remarkable woman. You have the most beautiful face I've ever seen, and you're the most courageous woman I know. The money doesn't mean anything to me, it never has. I haven't ever asked for any of that, if you thought that the reason that I wanted to spend time with you was because of the money, you were wrong. It's just to be with you, to spend time with you, because I enjoy it."

"I'm going to Vietnam and may die. I wouldn't want to put you through becoming a widow so young. Let's take what pleasure we can from our time together now, and if I get back, we'll decide what to do then. Don't worry, I'll never forget you, I'll never stop thinking about you, I'll always admire you and I'll always love you." I finally concluded.

Her eyes were shiny with tears as she leaned in to hug me. She didn't say anything else, but I knew that she wanted to. I held her as she cried, trying not to sob. I had hurt her without trying, but couldn't think of what to do to make it better.

After some time she leaned back, wiped her eyes and said to me, "I'm sorry, I know that you're right, but I just had to ask. It's totally out of character for me. I've never really been in love before. I've only known you less than a week, but I feel a real connection. I thought that you felt it too, or I wouldn't have asked. Please forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive," I replied. "I feel the connection too. I wouldn't spend the type of time with you that I have if I didn't. I'm not saying no, I'm just saying that now is not the time to make this decision. If I do decide to marry you, I'll ask you, I won't make you ask me."

Linda hugged me tightly and said, "I found a house and made an offer. It's a nice place with plenty of room. I want you to move in with me. Cheryl and Elle have already agreed and we all want you to stay with us."

I told her as I pushed her back so that I could look into her eyes, "I'm only going to be around for another two and a half months or so, and I really can't afford to buy a car, pay rent, food and utilities. Don't misunderstand me, I'll probably want to visit whenever I am invited, but I won't move in. My pay doesn't include an allotment for food or rent, and I wouldn't be able to get it approved. I know that you could afford to pay for me, but I wouldn't accept it. If I did, you might think that the money was the reason that I was with you. Sooner or later, you would begin to think badly of me or yourself, and I'd do anything to keep that from happening."

Linda hugged me again and whispered into my ear, "I've never met anyone like you before, I love you."

I just held her until she released me and leaned back. She looked at me and said "make love to me."

I kissed her passionately and traced my hands up her sides, all the way to her face. I held her as I looked her in the eyes as I told her, "It's very late for me and I'm real tired. I was up late last night and got up an hour before anyone else this morning. I usually wake early in the morning, no matter what time I go to sleep. Lie down with me and I'll hold you while I go to sleep, and I'll take care of that first thing in the morning."

Linda said, "Alright, but let's sleep in the other bedroom so we won't be so cramped."

I agreed and we went in to the other bedroom and lay down in one of the two queen sized beds. It was nearly 0300 when I lay down and I fell asleep so quickly that I barely remembered holding Linda as I drifted off.

****