All Comments on 'A Tired Bride And A Stuck Zipper'

by BUTTERFLY77

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Build_it_writeBuild_it_writeabout 15 years ago
Where do you go from here?

If this is what you do on your wedding day, I'm not sure where you go with the rest of your married life. However, it was one HOT story and a concept I have never thought of before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
admit your faggotry

OH, so REALISTIC!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pathetic

It this is how you start your marriage then why get married in the first place? Well enjoy your slut and wimp life style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It's PORN !!! LOVED IT !!!

The other readers can take their moral high ground somewhere else. This is a PORN story site and this story was freaking HOT !!!

Thanks for the hard work. Keep up the great work and please keep sharing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
She is probably knocked up by Danny

She will be carrying some other man's baby in her womb. I think that the marriage is a total joke, she will be fucking every swinging dick she can find. Thanks for the story ....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I liked your story

Ignore the haters. Eating creampie is very erotic, I think a good husband should always clean up after himself. That said, if your going to share your wife or girlfriend the least you can do is clean her up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
of course

very funny. writing is good, well described scenes. you could write good. but this is a joke, short and not very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why?

Why do people who do not like shared/cheating wife stories insist on reading them and then trashing them. There is something seriously wrong with you people. I think you secretly like it and want to be emasculated, but cannot admit it.

Well-written hot story. Not into the creampie stuff or how close he came to blowing the other guy, but I sort of skipped over those parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Night before the wedding

That is when I got screwed! We were having a dinner at my best girlfriends, and I was staying the night as all my stuff had already been moved. It got a little drunk and my future husband made a complete ass of himself by blurting out that I wasn't all that great in bed and would mostly just lay there. I was SO embarrassed, but after he left, my girlfriend must have felt sorry for me, because she "lent" her hot boyfriend by telling him to go into my room and show me what "great" screwing was. I was surprised, confused, drunk, and ended up on the receiving end of an almost nine inch and VERY thick cock. Sore, yes! The next evening, I had to make excuses to my new husband about being very tired and having a whopping headache. It all seemed like a dream to me except for the soreness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
With the husbands consent and knowledge it isnt

cheating just fornication with someone other than your husband. But on your wedding day. Talk about bad taste. One person commented about her getting fucked by someone the night before her wedding. God wouldnt it have been great for the husband to be to find that out and at the wedding ceremony hava announced the wedding was off becasue the bride fucked so and so last night? It would be great to watch her and her families faces! For Anony USA dear censor, people read loving wives stories for many reasons, different writers present different aspects of what a loving wife is. My self cheating sluts are just one step above common whores and should be divorced without question or reconciliation, you are welcome to your opinior but dont try to force your views onto me by trying to demean what I do, say, or think!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why

Because of one little fact: you can't tell what is in the story until you actually read it. The category is NOT cuckold or adultery, and in fact there are many stories were the husband does NOT go along with what the wife is doing or really are about a loving wife.

<P>

The only way your comments make any sense is if you are stating that any such stories are devoid of any effort, are nothing but a pile of cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To the person who got fucked on her wedding night

Are you now by any chance bringing up someone elses child? Or are you hopefully divorced from your husband to be? I would like to think you didn't go through with the sham of a marriage you would have had if you stayed with him. however if you are still married to him the question is why? You obviously have no respect for him and he has none for you. Love does not always mean you should stay together. Not that you loved him anyway. As for the story Why would anyone allow this to happen? even as a fantasy this doesn't work. But as always the swingers will love this story and jerk off in front of their wives/girlfriends and their lovers.

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 15 years ago
REVIEWS AND MORAL STANDARDS DON'T MIX

I thought the story was very well written. The title caught my eye so I read it. The content isn't to my liking, but I would never put down someone's effort because the story content was not what I expected. Ratings like people give this story is the reason I stopped writing. It has been six years since Butterfly 77 last submitted. I hope he won't be like me and will continue to submit. You people that get on your high

horse and sprout all that horse-shit can just stick it. Love & stuff from me...Don Grampa

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Hmmm..

I read this because there is a spelling error in the description and I wanted to see if the story was as bad as I thought. It wasn't as bad however the height description through me off a bit and of course I don't really like this type of story in the first place. Thank you for sharing and my only negative comment would be that the comment about the mother in law at the end was a little confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

this is so hot i came three times

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Wet!

Thanks for that! I am so unbelievably wet

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

These stupid plots to make a cuck and whore relationship get old quick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous