A Traveling Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my head off his dick, it was coved in saliva from my throat, I stood up and squatted over the black dick, the tip was against my lips, I dropped onto it and it filled me. I wanted to make Ron cum, then I would be able to get more of his cock down my throat, I didn't ask Ron what he wanted, I was just using his cock. I couldn't get him all the way in my pussy, he started fucking me, I grunted and kept trying to get him in me. I rocked and squeezed, I knew he couldn't hold out. He started pumping faster, I looked at his face, he was straining, fuck me Ron, I want it all. He started cumming, I was smiling and squeezing my cunt. I leaned forward and kissed him, I love your dick I said and moaned for him.

He shot his cum into me, it felt like a big load, I rolled off of him and grabbed the slippery dick, he was getting soft. I wanted him in my throat, my mouth was open and I went down on him. His cock was nasty, he slid into my throat. I forced my mouth down on his cock, I had both hands around it and it was deep in my throat. I stuffed it in, I was only a couple of inched from having it all in, Ron picked the phone up and started taking more pictures. His other hand was on the back of my head, I was pushing my lips against his pelvic bone, I couldn't breathe but I stayed on Ron's cock.

I pulled my head off the cock and took a deep breath, Ron was getting hard again, I said you can do what you want to me, Ron smiled. I laid on my stomach, Ron had a hardon and needed a hole to fill. He rubbed my ass cheeks, his finger went down my crack past my ass and into my pussy, his finger dipped it into the sloppy pussy, he went back to my asshole and pushed his finger his finger in me. It was well lubed and it slid in, ow, it was uncomfortable, I wiggled my ass, I grabbed his hand and shoved his finger deeper.

I looked at him and said you may be too big, Ron asked if he could I fuck my ass, I reached for the head of his cock, I rubbed it against my asshole. I used my other hand to pull my ass cheek open, Ron said, let me put it in your pussy to get it wet, I slid it down to my cunt. Ron pushed in, I felt the head slide past my lips, the head of his dick was huge, he shoved it all the way in. I like being used, Ron pulled out of my pussy, I used both hands to pull my ass cheeks apart, the tip was pushing into my ass. I felt his first push, I had three inches of Ron in my ass, it hurt, the slippery dick was fucking my ass.

Ron was propped up on his hands, I looked over my shoulder and saw his big black dick, his first lung took me by surprise. I've never had anything shoved up my ass, I'm not tiny, but neither was Ron's cock. Ow, Ron it hurts I shouted, he stopped, I had tears in my eyes. He stopped and slowly pulled back, wait I said, I started to relax, my ass relaxed. I pushed my hips back, I could feel the head of his dick push in. The feeling was very strange, the thought of farting or shitting popped in my head, Ron, I might have to poop, he laughed and said that's normal, I really didn't want to embarrass myself. He pushed in, I took more of Ron up my ass.

I let my ass cheeks go, they closed around Ron's cock, he pulled out and then shoved a little deeper, it felt better, I pushed back the next time he pushed in. I looked over my shoulder, does it feel good? Ron picked up the pace and was fucking my ass with a steady rhythm, can you take it asked Ron? I said I have to, I want you to have all of me. He laid on my back, put his arms around me, he was pulling in and out with deep thrusts. I was grunting with each stroke, my eyes were watering, I buried my face in the covers, I whispered fuck me, I was his, everything I could give, Ron was taking. I started to squeeze my ass, it felt like his dick was pulling out my insides, I whimpered and started crying, Ron slowed down, I pushed back, Ron don't stop, I'm want to cum. He picked up the pace, I lifted my hips off the mattress, my hands reached between my legs, I fingered my clit, I came.

Every muscle in my body relaxed, the big cock was getting deeper, Ron was cumming, I felt it spurt, it was hot, when he finished, Ron collapsed on my back. The pressure in my ass was gone, the big soft cock felt like I had a tongue in my ass, when he pulled out I felt his big head scraping the walls of my ass, it was making me horny. Ron rolled off me, my eyes were still watering, I looked at Ron, you're nasty, he laughed, was I too nasty? Lana looked down at his soft cock, she moved towards it, wrapped her hand around it, opened her mouth and sucked the head. Ron watched her suck it, she took the cock out of her mouth, looked at Ron and smiled.

Lana asked Ron if she could do anything else, how about that glass of wine, Lana jumped up went to the bathroom and brought the bottle and two glasses. She poured them a glass of wine, she sat on the bed and sipped the wine, she felt something leaking out of her ass, she hoped she wasn't bleeding. Lana thought the wine would loosen her up and Ron would take advantage of her, she didn't need the wine.

They sipped their wine, she thanked Ron, he never thought the night would turn out like this, Lana said, she said, she hoped it would. Lana asked Ron, how long he'd been biking, Ron said since his teens, Lana commented on how good his body looks, her pussy always got wet when he walked by. Ron suggested that Lana start biking, they could ride together, she laughed, you would ride circles around me, no we could maintain a reasonable pace and enjoy a nice ride. Where did you get your bike, Ron told me the store name, and said it is close to work.

I sipped the wine and lay next to Ron, I rubbed his chest and stomach, there was no fat, just rippled muscles, I've never seen a body like yours, you could fuck for hours, I just did said Ron. I laughed, you're right and I have 3 sore holes to prove it. Want me to take a picture of your crotch? Lana laughed, I'll send it to you, Ron found the phone, Lana rolled on her back spread her legs and tilted her crotch towards the camera, should I spread my lips so you can see how red I am, Ron laughed and took the pictures.

We talked and kissed, you're a great lover, I reached down and I grabbed the big, black snake, do you think I'll ever be able to take the monster? Ron said you're doing great, I like it tight, I looked at him and said did you enjoy my tight ass, the dick in my hand started stirring, I stroked him. Ron lay there while I stroked him, I had to sit up so I could use both hands, I was getting good at stroking the whole length, he started pushing my head toward it, I said my jaw is too sore, is it okay if I jerk you off, Ron said ok. I stroked it, he was getting ready. Ron said lay down, I did, he straddled my chest, the black snake was on my chest between my tits. They weren't big enough to rub against his cock, so I stroked him and let the tip slide into my mouth, I stabbed the tip with tongue, he started Cumming, he spurted on my chin, cheeks, eyes and forehead, I'd never had anyone cum on my face, he drowned me. I sucked the head, he went soft in my mouth.

Ron was looking down at my face full of cum, do you like my face decorated? Ron said let me get a picture, I smiled, he grabbed the camera and took a picture. I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and laughed, what else is he going to do to me. I cleaned up and went back to the bed, we talked Ron wanted me to start taking short rides, we could start riding together. He dressed and left, I wondered how many times he could cum in a night, he shot big loads.

I put my pajamas on and laid on the bed, I called pudgy he jumped on the bed and laid next to me. I looked thru the pictures, life was not boring. The phone rang, it was the hubby, we video chatted, he used an IPAD, I showed him pudgy, he met him before. I talked about getting a bicycle, he said sounds like a great idea, I was in great shape and long rides a therapeutic. I was leaning forward, my breast were exposed, he said they looked great. I said, I know they were small, he laughed and said they were perfect, I unbuttoned my top and gave him a good look. He said I was teasing him, I asked if he wanted to see anything else, he said maybe next time, he was exhausted, we said good night.

Pudgy and I stopped at the bike store on the way to work, I mentioned that I needed a bike, I was going to start riding with a friend, I said his name was Ron. They knew Ron and the bike club he belonged to, he said they get a discount and offered it to me, I bought a bike, it would be ready after work, Pudgy and I left. I left work early and picked up the bike, I was anxious to try it out. Tom was the guy at the store, showed me how everything worked and asked if I wanted to ride their trail it was short but it's a good idea to get familiar with the bike on a trail. I said let's go, he grabbed his bike and we started off, he followed me, there was a pretty steep hill, he told me to shift down but I still struggled. He rode beside me and put his hand on my lower back and helped me up the hill, the rest of the ride was great, Tom said one more time around, this time I didn't need help up the hill.

Tom showed me how to lift the bike, it was easy to put it in the car. I took a short ride, about an hour, I didn't push it, but I was still sweaty when I finished, I understand what Ron was saying about needing a shower. I rode every day after work, I did two hours without struggling. The weekend I mapped out a four hour ride and timed the ride, I pushed myself, my legs were tired when I made it home. I showered and went right to bed, I slept well.

I talked to Ron, I hadn't mentioned my new bike, I asked if he wanted to ride after work, he said he would come over. I was ready when Ron arrived, we started out, he followed me around my two hour trail, we did it in less than two hours, I pushed it, I wanted to try to impress him. We peddled up to the house and put the bikes in the garage, he followed me into the house. Ron said wow, you're impressive, I looked at him and said are you trying to get laid, he said yes, how do you want me?

I said let me taste your sweaty dick, he pulled down his shorts, and sat on the table, I asked him to lay back, I grabbed it, bent my head to smell it, I said eww, it smells, I put the head in my mouth. My mouth and throat recovered from the last two meetings, the big knob stretched my jaw and throat. I pulled my mouth off his knob, have you cum since our last meeting, Ron said no. I asked if this will be a big load, Ron asked me if his balls looked swollen, I looked, they looked huge. Do you want me on the stool? Ron put his hand on the back of my head and shoved my mouth on his dick, I laughed.

I started forcing his cock in my throat, I moaned and gagged, my eyes watered, Ron liked to dominate me and I like being used. I doubt Ron ever had such a willing slave, I haven't refused any of his demands I just enjoyed them. He was pumping into my mouth, his hand pushed my head down harder my throat was stretching around his cock. My hands were around the base pumping it, trying to get a load of cum. Ron pulled my head off his cock, tears were running down my cheeks, I told him I was ok, he smiled at me, did you like the blowjob, I asked, he said it was great, but he wanted to prolong his first load a as long as he could.

I bent over the table, spread my cheeks and showed him my pussy, I was wet. Ron slid off the table and came up behind me, I looked over my shoulder he approached me with his big black dick in his hand. He pushed past my lips, he felt good, I was horny, I pushed back, Ron grabbed my hips and shoved half of his cock in me, I wasn't ready. He went deep, usually he let me adjust to his size, today he just wanted to fuck me. I pulled my ass cheeks as far apart as I could, his next push was just as hard, it pushed me forward and my hands slipped of my ass. Ron I shouted, I've never taken all of his hard cock, I was sure I couldn't. I was flat on the table, my hands were trying to hold on, Ron, you're too big, I can't take it all, he pulled back a little and slowly pumped into me. I was adjusting but was still uncomfortable, I tip toed; trying to get a better angle, Ron's dick was really hard, he put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me on to his cock, he slowly slid deeper into me, he was fucking me.

I relaxed, Ron was pushing into me, I could feel the big head deep in me, my eyes were still watering, I'm okay Ron, he pushed deeper, I was moaning. Suddenly he pulled out of me, roll on your back, I obeyed, my legs were open and my knees pulled back. I reached down and fingered my pussy, is this okay, I asked, Ron said, perfect. He slid into me, I thought about KY, but didn't want to interrupt. It felt like there was less pressure, he was half in, and I was enjoying being fucked. It felt good, I noticed Ron's cock was curved up, my pussy must have the same curve, he was deep. I didn't move, I just took it.

Ron had a good tempo, I was getting ready to cum, my fingers were busy between my legs. Ron's kept plowing into me, I had a long orgasm, my legs were tired, I had to hold them up, I pulled my knees back with my hands. I looked down and could see the black dick sliding into me, I looked up at Ron, he liked fucking me, I smiled at Ron, I told him how good he felt. My pussy had a whole week to heal, I was sure I'd be sore again, I was on my back taking a big black dick, I knew I wouldn't cum again but I was enjoying it. I was getting dry, Ron, it's hurting, I'm dry I said, Ron pulled back his dick was almost out, his head was still in me, Ron wanted to cum, let me get the KY, Ron pulled out and said ok. I was back from the bedroom, I laid back on the table, I gave Ron the KY, fill me up I said, he took the cap off and put the nozzle in me, I felt it gush in me, it was cold, it felt good. I reached for the black cock, the head was between my lips, Ron shoved it in, I could never be ready for it. It didn't hurt but it is so big, it can't be ignored. Ron was fucking my sloppy pussy, he was all the way in, balls deep, I needed to put my tired legs down, but I hung on and let Ron fuck me. I felt him tense and then felt him cum, big spurts, Ron fell between my legs, I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed him.

That was a long, hard, painful fuck, I kissed him, thank you for fucking me, Ron said, these long bike rides are killing me, he laughed. He lifted off of me, he pulled his soft dick out of me, I squeezed it with my pussy, he grunted.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around him, bike ride and fucking for two hours, I'm not sure how I could be anymore exhausted. He laughed, maybe we could go for a long ride on Saturday, maybe we'll bring Tom, you know him from the bike store. Lana said, I don't want to be embarrassed because I can't keep up, Ron laughed, Tom's a teacher, you'll probably learn something from him, Lana said ok, we'll meet here on Saturday morning.

The week went by, I didn't ride on Thursday or Friday, I wanted to save my legs. They showed up a little early, I was standing in the kitchen without my pants, when they opened the door, I turned and saw Ron, I didn't move, Ron has seen me without pants on, I didn't notice Tom was behind him. Ron came up behind me and squeezed my ass, mmm, maybe we can post phone the ride, Ron said are you sure, Tom chimed in, I wouldn't mind. I spun around, I was blushing, I stammered, just kidding. Ron kissed me put his hands on my ass and pulled me in to him. I opened my mouth, I felt Ron's tongue in my mouth, I was melting, I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I was enjoying it. Ron backed me up to the table, I sat on it, my hand reached for the front of his pants, it wasn't hard to find the snake, it was already getting hard. He kept kissing me, we usually just sucked and fucked, this was different, very erotic.

Ron said, let's show Tom how much you like to suck me, Lana looked at Ron, I'm not sure I can do this, maybe he doesn't want to see me suck that black dick. Ron put his hands on my shoulders pulled me off the and pushed me down. I slid off the table and down to my knees, Ron unzipped his pants, I helped pull the down. The slit in the head of his cock was staring me in the eye, I opened my mouth, put my hand on it and guided it to my mouth, my head went forward and I was sucking Ron's black dick. I didn't notice Tom moving to watch, Ron's hand was on the back of my head, he was fucking my mouth, again. My tongue rubbed under the head and around the ridge, I sucked it hard, one hand on his balls the other stroking the base.

I loved having a dick in my mouth, kneeling in front of Ron, giving him a blow job. Tom was watching, the sight of a black cock fucking a white girl's mouth was erotic, I know from the pictures on my phone. Tom sat on the stool and watched, I was giving Ron a noisy, sloppy blow job. Tom stood up, pulled off his shorts, Ron pushed my head off his cock, Ron said, suck Tom's cock, I looked up at Ron and said of course. I stood up and walked over to Tom, I put my hand on his cock, I stroked it, the white cock started to grow, he had a nice cock, I would call it pleasant, not like Ron's cock, "the punisher".

I was glad he wasn't too big, or too small. The head got bigger, I stroked it, I knelt in front of Tom, my mouth opened and I took it in till it hit my throat, I pushed hard and the head was in my throat, I was enjoying being able to take a cock deep in my throat. I know Tom was enjoying the blow Job. Ron watched, he walked behind me and put his hands on the sides of my head and started pushing my head on Tom's dick, I made a loud humming sound.

I liked Ron using me, I felt his hands pulling my me off my knees, Tom put his hand on the back of my head and fucked my mouth. I was bent forward, Ron was behind me, I felt the head of his cock between my legs, I wasn't wet, the big cock was going to fuck me dry. I pulled my head off Tom's cock, I looked over my shoulder at Ron and asked him to get the KY, it was still on the counter. Ron came back with it, he put the nozzle in my pussy, I felt the gush, I felt the nozzle in my ass another gush. Ron's big dick was pushing into my pussy, I've never been fucked from both ends at once.

Both men started fucking me hard, my lips were getting pounded into Tom's pelvic bone, my pussy was having a little trouble trying to take Ron's big dick. Ron was taking his time, he had half of cock in me, I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit, I started cumming. I almost collapsed but the guys held me up. I was a rag doll getting fucked at both ends. Ron had his arm around my waist, fucking me hard. Tom started cumming, he was in my throat, his cum shot down my throat. I kept sucking him, he was getting soft but I kept sucking. He tried to pull out of my mouth, I wrapped my arms around him and kept sucking I liked this position.

Ron suddenly pulled out of me and walked me to the bedroom, Tom followed. I laid on the bed, Ron laid beside me, Tom laid on the other side of me. Tom's hands went to my breast, he started playing and squeezing. My hand went to his cock, I like sucking you, did you like your blow job? Tom looked at me, that was a great, you didn't gag, even when I came? His dick was slippery and wet, I squeezed and tugged.

Ron had a raging hardon, he wanted a place to put it, I turned on my side, Ron was prodding me, I pushed my ass back, reached behind me and grabbed his cock, I put the tip against by ass hole, Ron pushed it in, I said ow, but it felt good.

I looked at Tom and said Ron's fucking me in my ass, I grunted, I told him how big Ron's dick is and how his head spread my ass hole open. I grunted every time Ron shoved into me, ow I said, my eyes started watering, I pushed back, Tom watched my face, I was grunting and moaning. Tom was squeezing my breast, I asked Tom to finger my pussy, I saw a smile on his face, his middle finger was pushing between my legs. I kept talking to Tom, he's in deep I said, Tom felt my body jerk every time Ron shoved into me. I always enjoyed when Ron used me. Tom kept fingering me, I put my hand over Tom's and said squeeze it harder. I started to cum, it was a good one, my body shook and I moaned.