A Traveling Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked his soft dick in me, I said stay in me, he smiled, in your ass it is, I kissed him. I always feel like Tom is making love to me, not just fucking me. He tries to please me, like I try to please Ron. We kissed, Tom said the first movie was a turn on, I said yeah it really was. Have you ever kissed a girl, Lana said, I haven't, Ron said girls kiss so soft and are gentle, girls like kissing girls. I said I've never had the opportunity. Tom said next time we ride, we'll bring a couple of girls from the club, maybe you'll get lucky, Lana laughed and said I've been too lucky with you and Ron.

We finally disjoined, I thought someone would have to throw water on us, Tom grabbed my ass and slid his fingers along the crack, it's messy isn't it, yes it is he said. I asked Tom if he wanted to spend the night, he looked at me and asked if I was sure, he was hesitant. Tom, have you ever woke up with your dick in a girls mouth, he said no, I said spend the night and you will in the morning. He laughed, let's go to bed.

We cuddled and kissed, it was great, I felt so good, so content and mellow, I fell asleep in his arms. I held his dick a few times, it didn't stir, I think squeezing limp dicks is just a habit. I had a restless night, I had a commitment in the morning and I couldn't miss it.

I woke up first, my head went under the covers, my mouth found the limp dick, I sucked on the head, I took it all, I shoved the noodle down my throat, I smiled and enjoyed my mouthful of cock. Tom wasn't moving, so I sucked harder and rubbed it with my tongue, I put my hand on his chest, finally heard a moan, I pulled my head off his dick and sucked the head and swirled it with my tongue. I pumped the base with my hand, I wanted him to cum fast. Tom, fuck my face, his hand went to the back of my head, he pushed his dick down my throat and fucked it. I tried to stay down on him, I sucked hard, I moaned. I gave Tom everything I could, it took a while, my lips were slamming into his pelvic bone, I felt the load in my throat. I sucked until he was soft, and kept sucking, maybe he'll get hard again. Tom pulled the covers off, I turned my head and looked at him, he said I think I'm done, I lifted my head slowly so he could see his dick slide out of my mouth.

Am I a good cock sucker? He smiled, I couldn't of fantasized a better blow job, I'm glad I gave you another memory, he laughed. Tom got ready to leave, he had to open his shop, I was beaming, I liked pleasing Tom, he was a different type of lover than Ron. Ron took me, I never knew what he was going to do, he used me and left me satisfied he was perfect, he fucked me silly, I was always sore when he finished with me.

It was early, my day was open, nothing planned, maybe I'll take an early bike ride, I dressed, filled up a water bottle and jumped on the bike, this might be a long ride, I had a lot of pent up stress to work off. I took, I had a GPS and , so it didn't matter where I went, I could always find my way home. I rode for three hours, I did not know where I was, I set the GPS for home and followed directions, that's my specialty. My phone rang, I pulled over, I answered, it was my hubby, we were Facetiming. I said hi, he said I thought I'd catch you in bed, no I needed to burn off a little energy. He laughed, I wish I had a bike. I let him see my biking shorts, what do you think, nice package he said, you know why I wanted to catch you in bed? You wanted another show, he laughed, I was wondering if you had anything planned. I told him I was about three hours from home, I could call him from my IPAD, he said, thank you, call me when you get there.

I peddled my ass off getting home, it still took me three hours, my legs were tired. I pulled into the garage, and went for the IPAD, I Facebooked him. He was waiting in his room, I put the IPAD on the table so he could see me, I unzipped my pants and pulled them off, I rolled of my biking panties, and was bare from the waist down. I walked closer to the IPAD, I need a shower, I've been sweating profusely for six hours, I have stank. He laughed, stand a little closer maybe I'll be able to smell you, don't be disgusting I said.

I moved closer, how about that, I spread my lips for him, I rubbed my slit with my finger, it was wet, I showed him my glistening finger, I thought about this all the way home. I said do you want my top off, yes I do he said, I pulled it off and bent over and let him see my titties, I rubbed the nipples until they were little erasers. I pulled the stool over, and sat down, I spread my legs, put feet on the first rung, my legs couldn't have been spread any farther. I said, I would like to see your dick, he pulled down his pants, he was hard, I was getting excited, I spread my lips with my fingers, and fingered my clit.

I said we need to take this into the bedroom, if I have an orgasm, I'll fall of the stool, he laughed, I moved to the bedroom, sat in the middle of the bed, leaned up against the headboard. Do you still have a good view, he said yes I do. I sent you a package did you get it, I said the mails on the table, I'll go get it. I opened it on the way, I gasped, it was a big, soft dildo, with a rotating head. I walked in the bedroom with it in my hand. I sat back onto the bed with the IPAD between my legs, what should I do with this, he said turn it on, it had a knob on the end, one turn made the head spin, the next turn made the head vibrate.

Is this for me, or is it for you, he said I'm going to enjoy watching, do you think it's too big, I said, no. I'm sure it will fit, I said I have to wet it first. I opened my mouth and put the head in, I swirled the tip with my tongue, I slid it in my throat, it came out wet, he said, how deep can you put it in your throat. I smiled and tilted my head up, it went in about 4 inches, it hit my throat, I pushed it farther in, my eyes watered but I pushed a little farther. I pulled it out, dripping with my throat goo, I leaned back against the head board, lifted my knees and put the tip in my pussy, how deep do you want it I asked, he said as much as you can take.

I turned the knob so the head would turn, it felt good and very slippery, I pushed gently, the turning head felt like it was drilling into me. I was starting to loosen up, I quit pushing and adjusted to it, it was very filling, but softer than anything I've had in me. I pulled it out a little and pushed it in, it was pretty deep, I looked at the screen and I he was staring, and had a hard cock. I pulled it out of me, it was glistening, I needed to be fucked, I positioned the dildo and shoved it in, only the knob was sticking out of me, I turned it on and had a vibrating dildo in me.

I reached under me, my hand was between my ass cheeks, I grabbed the end of the dildo and started fucking my pussy with it. The stimulation was beyond anything I could have imagined, I rubbed by clit with my other hand and I started to cum, I was squeezing my cunt walls and the vibrating, pink dildo was making me cum. I had a long orgasm, when I finished I had to pull the dildo out, it was too much stimulation. I couldn't hold my legs up, they dropped to the bed.

My crotch was wet from my juices, the dildo was glistening, my husband asked if I was still conscious, I slumped down and said barely. I told him I wish I could suck him and let him cum in throat, he smiled and said I owe him one. My body felt drained, I said I think I'm done, he laughed. I said goodbye pulled up the covers and fell asleep. This was a perfect day, long bike ride, long orgasm, just perfect.

I woke up, in bed, with the dildo, I was hungry, my legs were sore, I slipped off the bed and went to the kitchen, I left the dildo in the bed. I fed myself, I decided a shower and pajamas was next. I decided to soak in the tub, I brought in a glass of wine, ran the water, sipped the wine, sank in the tub and relaxed. I was still in a daze, I never thought my sex life would be so full, I enjoy love making, sex, and being fucked, I've had plenty of everything in the last month.