A Traveling Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

I relaxed, but kept my hand on Tom's cock, he was hard again, I asked Ron if he was ready to cum, he said almost, let Tom see you cum on my face. He pulled out of my ass, I lay on my back, Ron straddled me and his cock was on my chest, I put both hands on his cock, Tom put a pillow under my head. I opened my mouth for Ron's cock, he leaned forward started fucking my mouth. I had both hands on him Ron grabbed his cock and stared jerking off. I felt the first stream shoot down my throat, Ron pulled back and started cumming on my face.

He covered my nose, cheeks and forehead, his cum was thick and didn't run off. I watched the cum shoot out of the slit in Ron's cock, I closed my eyes after a stream hit my eye. I started laughing, Ron looked down and put the head back in my mouth, I sucked. Ron leaned forward so he could keep his delating cock in my mouth, I kept sucking.

Tom watched the whole scene. Ron rolled off my chest, Tom knelt between my legs, he wanted a turn, I smile and pulled my knees up to my chest, Tom looked down at my cum covered face. I lifted my hips, I was sure Tom had access to my ass, Tom's dick was pushing into my pussy, past the lips. It felt good, I was getting fucked, not stuffed, I liked it. Tom fucked me, not too hard, he was enjoying me, not punishing me. It was a nice one, I had a nice orgasm, he kept fucking me, I enjoy him, he came deep inside me.

Tom pulled out and dropped beside me, I was leaving everyone's cock alone. I was on my back, legs open, eyes sealed shut with cum, this was not a bike ride. Tom looked at me, and laughed, should I get a towel, I said no, it's too thick, I need more than a towel. I got up to was, in the bathroom I used soap and water, the cum was gone, I went back I dropped between them, I was laying on my stomach. The boys looked at me, I was the center of their universe, and they were my play toys. Then I thought, maybe I was their play toy.

Ron slid his hand down my back and let it rest on my ass, he cupped my cheek, you have very shapely ass, I said riding has tightened it up, Tom put his hand on the other cheek and squeezed. Two studs massaging my ass, I smiled and enjoyed myself, if I fall asleep you two can take turns on me. Tom asked if he could finger my pussy, that would be nice I said. I asked Ron if he wanted to put a finger in my ass, I felt his finger push into my ass, the ass he had already fucked and stretched. This was another new sensation, two guys fingering my two hole, I closed my eyes and enjoyed myself.

I spread my legs and lifted my hips to make it easier for Tom, I wasn't sure how many fingers he had in me. They worked on me for a few minutes, Ron said sit on my Dick, I wanted to fuck some more I was too relaxed, I didn't move, so Ron pulled me on top of him. I told Ron to be gentle, I lifted up but his dick was too long, I had to stand up and squat on it, Ron held the black monster straight up, I slowly squatted on it, it pushed into me, I had to steady myself with my hands on Ron's chest. Ron said I'd like a picture of this, I asked Tom to get my phone, it was on the dresser. He came back and started snapping pictures from the back, I had the tip in me and started taking it in, Tom got closer with the camera. I told Ron not to move, I would do all the work, he gave me a quick jab, the tip was in. I said OW!, I smiled and told Ron he wasn't being a good boy, he said the best it yet to some.

I sank a little deeper, soon I was able to kneel, this was much more comfortable. Ok, you can fuck me I told Ron, he put his hands on my hips and started giving me a slow fuck. I leaned forward and started bouncing on him, I felt every inch as he stretched my lips, I've never measured Ron's dick, it felt different every time he fucked me. I kissed Ron's lips, I liked talking when he fucked me, I told Ron, "you have a huge cock", Ron asked, "does it hurt", I smiled and said just a little, he shoved it deeper, I grunted. I kissed him, keep fucking me.

Ron asked Tom if he wanted my ass, I said no, Ron said yes, Tom knelt behind me, Ron said put in in. I reached behind me and found the his dick, I rubbed it against my hole, it felt good, I was impaled on Ron's dick and couldn't move, I felt Tom push in, is that ok he said. I smiled. I was getting excited, I asked Ron if he wanted Tom to fuck my ass, Ron said yes, I wiggled, I said, Tom, it feels good, Fuck me.

Tom pushed in, he was leaning on my back with his hand. I reached behind and put it on my hip, I turned and looked at him, he had a big smile, Ron wants my ass fucked, you can have it, tom pushed in. I wrapped my arms around Ron's neck, are you punishing me? Ron said, no, I'm just helping you enjoy life. I laughed and grunted as the boys fucked into me. Ron's strokes were short jabs, Tom was fucking my ass with long strokes, soon he was in as deep as he could go. I was being rocked from behind by Tom, I know it was tight, Ron was shoving his cock into me with short jabs, I was cumming, I was experiencing dick overload.

My two guys didn't stop, they wanted to cum, I had to just take the pounding. I liked pleasing Ron, but my body wanted to stop. I squeezed my ass, maybe I can get Tom to cum in me, his grip tightened he was cumming. I felt the spurts, he finished in me and started to pull out, I leaned forward, I only had one cock in me. I tried to lift off Ron, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down, I gave in and let his cock slide deeper, I started rocking on him, I squeezed my pussy, and rocked. Ron was enjoying me, his cock felt good, I wanted him to cum.

Ron said, I can't cum, I laughed and said just a little more, Ron stopped fucking me, I collapsed on him, I was fucked into submission. I rolled off of Ron and flopped onto my back, I fell asleep. Woke between Ron and Tom, soft cocks and hard bodies, what sight. I looked but I didn't touch, I slid off the bed and went to wash up. I filled the tub, I needed to wash cum and KY from between my legs, I relaxed opened my legs, cum was leaking from my holes.

I was a little sore, not as bad as past sessions with Ron, Tom's cock isn't as big as Ron's, but having both holes filled at once was something I'd never dreamed of. I was wondering if they had it planned. I walked into the bedroom, Tom was sitting on the edge of the bed, I stood in front of him, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I put my hands on his head, I said no more for you, he laughed. I sat beside him, Tom you are a gentle lover, was I your first anal slave, he said yes, he asked me if I liked being a slave, I said yes. Tom said maybe we can fuck without Ron, I looked at him, if you want me, take me, I reached into his lap, are you sure you can cum again?

He laughed, this will be my record, I grabbed his dick and led him to the kitchen, I can bend over. I stopped in front of the counter and bent over the stool, I put my feet on the first rung and lifted my hips, I asked Tom if he saw anything he wanted. His dick started pushing into my pussy, I put my hands on the edge of the counter, I pushed back and tightened my pussy. I clamped onto his dick with my pussy, I didn't want him to think I was stretched out. He felt good, he was gentle, his dick was a perfect size, just enough pressure on my pussy walls and he was deep. I pushed back trying to get Ron to fuck me harder, he picked up the pace, I started groaning, Tom fucked harder, I lifted my hips, he got a little deeper. He was pounding me, an orgasm was building.

I couldn't cum, I reached for my clit and started rubbing, I got it, I was cumming, I was very vocal, I was grunting and calling Tom's name. I collapsed on the stool, I reached behind me and pushed Tom back, I slid off the stool and grabbed his dick, I pulled him towards the table, I laid back, lifted my knees to my chest and spread my ass cheeks. Tom pushed into my pussy, Tom, fuck my ass, he pulled out and put his dick up my ass, I didn't flinch, I smiled and squeezed.

A couple of hard thrust and his cock was buried, this was a perfect position, I could see Tom and his dick, I could finger myself, quite enjoyable. I wanted it hard, Tom's cock didn't hurt, it just felt good, he was deep in my ass, I could see my stomach move when he shoved his dick in me. He grabbed my waist and started cumming, he finished in me. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and held him close, I had a glow, Tom was a great lover.

Tom stood up he pulled his dick out, I lifted off the table and went to the bathroom to dump more cum out of me, I did not need and more dick, and was hoping Ron had enough pussy. The shower felt good, I wasn't exhausted but I did not think I wanted a bike ride, I soaped up my crotch and tried to get clean, I still had seepage from both holes, I tried to remember every thing they did to me, I was tagged teamed. I toweled off and walked into the bedroom, I sat on the bed next to Ron, how did you like your ride, Ron asked. I said you did all the riding, did you plan this? No answered Ron, I was boasting to Tom how much stamina you had, I laughed. Tom walked into the bedroom, Ron asked how he liked his ride, I blushed and said that's enough.

Tom said it was a very pleasant morning, I feel like I did 30 miles, I said I feel like I did 60. They laughed, Ron wanted to talk about the fuck session, he asked me if Tom felt good in my ass, I said, "that's enough", I'm blushing. I looked at Ron and his dick hanging between his legs, just for the record, you felt good, in both holes, but I don't want you both at the same time, it's too much. They laughed and said we could have made a porno, I reached for my phone, I'll enjoy this later.

Ron asked if I wanted to still ride, I said think I've had enough between my legs, I need a rest, it was two against one. Tom said, if we don't leave I'm going to want another round, his cock was starting to stir. Ron said, "Lana has never said no", I looked at Ron and smiled, don't expect much, you can use me body if you want, but only one at a time. I laid on my stomach, do you want it? Tom knelt between my legs, I wet my fingers and lubed my pussy lips, Tom pulled me back by my hips, can we do doggy, I knelt for him and looked over my shoulder, I think I can do this, I rubbed my finger down my ass crack.

The head was pushing into my pussy, I grabbed a pillow and put my head down, and pushed back, I really enjoy Tom's dick, he fucked me nice and easy, he pushed deep he came in me, I smiled, I thought, I wouldn't mind if he did me all day. I looked at Ron, I can take another dick, he said he's was tuckered, I laughed.

They left for their ride, I took a much needed nap. I was debating if I needed another shower, no, I think I'll be fine. I did decide that I didn't want to be home when the guys returned, I did not want to spend another two hours with my legs open, I enjoyed fucking, I might even enjoy cuddling with Tom, but having the guys tag team me again, was not what I wanted to do.

A bike ride still sounded good, so I dressed, rolled my bike out of the garage and started peddling, I went in a different direction than Tom and Ron. I was testing my legs, they weren't too sore, sitting on the seat was not comfortable, but I was enjoying the ride, I never thought I would get into riding, it is a great release.

I came back from the ride, my legs were sore, and my crotch was aching, I will be out of commission for a few days, the boys will have to stay away. I showered again, I wondered how bad my pussy smelled, I rubbed it and smelled my hand, pungent. I laughed, and thought about my phone, after I shower I'll look at the pictures. I showered, I sprayed my crotch with the shower head, the water pressure vibrated my lips and my whole crotch. I couldn't take it, I pulled the head away. I finished washing, toweled off, grabbed my phone and laid on the bed.

I had never seen pictures of a penis, especially big black ones. I enjoyed the pictures, I did get horny and didn't rub my clit, I just fell asleep. I woke up and I sent Ron and Tom a few of the pictures, Tom said thank you, Ron sent me one of his hardon, I laughed, texted back, maybe in a few days.

I cleaned up the house, washed the sheets, wiped the table, I thought I could still smell the sex in the air. I wasn't sure what I could do, I hated sitting around doing nothing, I watched a movie. Saturday night, lonely & bored, I was hoping my hubby would call, I could tease him. I put on shorty pajamas, sitting on the couch with my IPAD waiting for his call. It rang and I answered quickly, I propped the IPAD on the coffee table, I sat crossed leg, he had a great view of my legs and crotch.

I asked him how he was doing, what he did today, he asked the same. I told him about my bike ride, I stood up and showed him my legs and how tight they looked, I poked my finger in to my ass cheek and asked if it looked smaller, he said he couldn't tell, I pulled down my pajama bottoms and asked him to take a good look. I turned and bent over, can you tell now? He said it definitely looks tight, I said that my legs are sore, I sat back on the couch and stretched my legs and put them on each side of the IPAD, his view was of my spread open legs and my pussy.

He asked if I was trying to get him to blush, I said no, just hard, he looked at his crotch and said I think I am, I said I want to see, he stood up and pulled down his pants, he was semi-rigid. I looked at his cock, I bent down and kissed the screen, he laughed, I purred and unbuttoned my top and took it off. He was hard, I asked if he wanted me put on a show for him, he said, I'm not sure if it could get any better than this. I put my heels on the edge of the couch, I said you should record this, you can watch it anytime you want, he said, I am.

I covered my crotch with my hand and said, hey you're supposed to tell me when you're recording, he laughed, I always record you, I rubbed my crotch and asked if he wanted to see the rest of the show and started moving my hand and tilted my crotch up. My finger dipped between my legs, it came out wet, I showed him my finger and he said, I think you're ready, yes I am I answered.

I rubbed my clit and ran my fingers down my slit, it took me about 30 second to start to cum, I gave him the best show I could. I finished and put my legs down, did you like that I asked, he answered yes. We hung up, I was lonely and wanted to make love, I thought about Ron and no, he'll just fuck my brains out, maybe Tom was available.

I texted Tom a picture of my crotch, asked him if he needed company, he asked, "your place or mine", I told him my door and legs are open. I shut down the IPAD and waited on the couch, I was sitting in the corner of the couch, still bare assed. Tom walked in, gave me a little kiss and sat on the couch. He lifted my legs and put them on his lap, he massaged my feet, he looked good. Tom asked me where my remote was, I asked if there was something special on, he said we'll see, he looked at the directory at the higher channels.

What are you looking for, he answered porn, I don't think we have porn, he said it's on the upper channels. I watched him go through the directory, he stopped on, "Girls attracted by Girls", I watched as two girls were kissing, they were beautiful, nice breast and flawless skin. Long, sexy kisses, tiny tongues, and moaning. I started watching as there hands explored between each others legs. The small, thin girl was on the bottom getting her crotch rubbed, her legs were spreading, and she was getting fingered.

I have never seen girls with girls, Tom's hand was moving up leg, my leg dropped off the couch I was obscenely spread open, his hand covered my crotch and his thumb was rubbing my pussy lips. I was surprised that watching girls was making love would keep me interested.

Tom's thumb was busy and an orgasm was building, I started humping his hand and had an orgasm. Tom watched me, I leaned back and he relaxed his hand, that was easy he said, I laughed and said you don't know how I needed that.

Ron looked for another channel, he found one named, "Vanilla and Chocolate". That one I said, he turned it on. It was a short girl, with big breast, and a black guy and a white guy, this one looks good. Tom said, she is really small, I laughed, next to those two guys, everyone is small, she knelt in front of the white guy and undid his shorts. She had half of his cock in her throat and she wasn't straining, all I could say was, "WOW", that's training. Ron looked at Lana and said, I think you were lonely not horny, I said, same thing, Ron said, "lucky me". Lana looked at Ron, I'm sure you'll leave with a smile on your face.

Lana sat up leaned forward and kissed his crotch, don't pout, I'm going to suck your cock, she knelt on the floor between his legs, and started unbuckling his pants. She pulled down his pants and underwear, pulled them of his legs and reached for his cock, Lana said you didn't even mention I was naked, I wanted to let you know I was available. Ron said, I was I really came over for you company, not your fringe benefits. She sucked his dick into her mouth, she looked up and said, are you sure you aren't interested in fringe benefits, he pushed her mouth onto his cock.

She sucked him slowly and used her tongue, she pushed his legs opened and cupped his balls. She looked up, he was looking down at her, he pulled her head up and said, "sit on my dick, she started squatting he said facing the TV. Lana turned around, reached between her legs and guided his cock in, and felt his cock sliding into her. Lana watched the little girl on the TV suck the white cock, very slowly, taking it deeper with each stroke. Lana leaned back against Tom, he was squeezing her breast, she liked watching the girl suck cock, she was good.

The black guy pulled his pants of, he had a huge, fat cock, I said wow again, he pulled the girls head off the white dick, she grabbed the head and put it in her mouth, she jerked the head in and out of her mouth with her hand. The white guy lifter her up, he stood behind her and guided his cock into her, it disappeared into her, I asked Tom, is he in her ass? Tom said, I'm not sure, she was on her toes getting fucked from the back.

The black cock was fucking her mouth, almost as hard as the white cock was fucking her from behind. Tom was slowly fucking me, he was giving me long slow strokes, I moved his hand from my breast to my crotch, I put his finger on my clit and told him to rub it. I Liked giving Tom commands, he followed them perfectly.

This was my first time watching porn, I'm glad I wasn't alone, Tom's dick was sliding in and out of me and I was getting ready for an orgasm. Tom put his other hand on my crotch and I felt his him fuckin me harder and deeper, I started grunting and cumming, I orgasmed and relaxed on Tom. I said to Tom, I want to kiss, he lifted me off his cock, I turned around and put him back in me, I straddled him and started kissing him. I moaned and rubbed up against him, keep fucking me I said, you feel good. I came while I was kissing him, I lifted my knees, I was squatting on him, he was deep.

My arms were around his neck, I was rocking on his dick, I told him, I wanted to cum again, keep fucking me, he fucked me harder. I had another great orgasm, and collapsed on him, he stopped fucking me, his long cock was deep in me. Tom started talking to me, was that good? I've never cum so much, how did you do that, he laughed and said, I guess you like porn, I said I think it was your cock.

Tom said, I like when you talk dirty, I said I like to talk when I'm getting fucked. Your cock was really deep, I thought about taking it up my ass, but you feel too good in my pussy. My pussy feels sloppy, your dick fills me, I'm stuffed with your cock. My ass is tighter if you want it, Tom kissed me and said put it in, I stood up and put the head against my asshole. I squatted and he slid up my ass, is it tight? He pushed up, I grunted, Lana said it feels good. I knew he was on the verge of cumming, I said to him let me cum again, I ground my ass into him, I rocked on him, I felt his spurts, I faked an orgasm, I collapsed on him.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers