All Comments on 'A Trip to Remember'

by Andabouttimetoo

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are all british men pathetic, wimpy cockolds?

Judging by the stories posted on this site, apparently so.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

How can you not see he's/you've opened Pandora's box?

LindeLindeover 10 years ago
Pandora?

I'm not sure if he opened Pandora's box, but he sure opened Amanda's box. Call me crazy, but I loved this story. When my wife took a business trip to Germany, I gave her a box of condoms "just in case." I'm certainly no wimp, and I love that my wife owns her own sexuality. That's hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
But no come backs?

Still he saved €250 on a cabin so some advantage then.

Mitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Line

You're a wimp. End of discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bobby's Art

As an Artist with a mind for color and adventure, I find this story very captivating. The Love and trust of these two married people able to open up and enjoy their love, their trust for each other, and their own bodies. The art of sexual play at its best. So often people, and jealousy ruin and destoy a relationship, that is bursting to venture, together, but one or the other is opposed, thus bad results. The openess, brings to a couple Love, Trust, and Closeness. This is where you need to be, to have a blissful marriage, for an Artist's point of view. The coscensuality of three or even 2 couples can be great. Just leave with whom you came with, and let no man seperate the union of what you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wimp Pussy

One fucked story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why would a woman of 40 run the risk of pregnancy?

It do you enjoy risking a child with Down's Syndrome just for some cheap thrills? Other than that, this story was a by-the-number's fare for LW. Man wants wife to fuck around, have unprotected sex for whatever reason. Yawn. Wake me when it becomes interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent

Ignore haters. Enjoy compliments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
disrespect

Why is lit full of sick perverts cuckold is fetish. I tell u if anyone touched my girlfriend they would be eating through a straw plus most women would divorce sicko in a heartbeat, they make me piss wen they say they love each other that is not love

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
IT'S FICTION PEOPLE!

A sign of good writing is making people care. You did. They may not realize it but those who expressed distain were so involved in the story, that for just that moment when they decided to write such negative comments, they believed you. That is a definition of good writing. I wonder what one expects when reading a story in a catagory about wives who screw others. Personally, I enjoyed the story and hope to see more like it. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another

cuckold wanna be, try to be, maybe be, a pervert writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boring

Too many of these stories. All the same. Sorry, its not erotic at all. Just sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot story!

It is a truth beyond debate that some men want to see another man fuck their wives. This story of an ordinary couple doing that is without drama or cliches. She simply does it and she and hubby both liked it a lot. 5 star

Silenus636Silenus636over 10 years ago
Ignore the Dissers

A good story, according to Samuel Taylor Coleridge, is the "willing suspension of disbelief." I find it unfortunate that the lackluster commentators to what you shared were more interested in airing their presumptions of what a married relationship, or a good story for that matter, should be. Please try to disregard their negativity, for I found your story had more meat to it than most of the usual, insipid "insert tab A into slot C" stuff that is posted here. You succeeded in making me feel a voyeur to what happened. I hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Translate Women speak into Man language

She is thinking; "You like that I started to start cutting you out. I am looking forward to having a lot more strange sex. Bet you don't realize that now I know a pathetic lover and man you are. Just wait within a year you would be a stay at home WACC."

Oh 1* for second stupidest but most lame ass story today

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OLD BAG'S HAVING SEX IS BULIMIA SURROGATE

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gutless

No rating - figures for such a lousy writer.

ScarloochieScarloochieover 10 years ago
A Great Effort

.... And a GREAT story. I thought it was well told and put a new spin on such a familiar tale. Keep up the good work !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice, Even Story

This wasn't some "rich and famous" story that was unbelievable. Nor, was it some "massive black cock" story that was obviously fiction.

This was just a normal couple on a budget, who met another working bloke, and decided to spice up their marriage. Her conversion from a faithful wife to a hot wife was just low key and a natural outcome of this encounter.

This is pretty much how my wife became a hot wife when we were in our early thirties. We were on vacation, one thing led to another, and then we were in the lifestyle. We have shared her with numerous men in the last ten years and it has enhanced our relationship.

Nice, even story that really shows how to get into this lifestyle. Face it fellas, this is exciting and we would all like our wives to carry around a pack of condoms.

Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First paragraph was terrible

and it went rapidly downhill from there. What is it with all the cucky crap lately on LW, why can't these authors put their stories in Fetish? I am sure its not that difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SICK

A VERY SICK WRITER OF THIS STORY. HE OBVIOSLY HAS NO TALENT.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
GOOD STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said. The ducks are falling all over themselves trying to bash others. The stench from this story is spreading all over Cuckerotica. Way to go fellow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i guess, if that's what you want to share with the world....

You have every right to do so.

As I have every right to tell you what low crap this was.

Wifey is hot for lorrie drivers and hubby wants her good and fucked....by somebody else. Oh, boy...Hubba, Hubba.

Of course, even the thinly veiled threat of pregnancy only adds to the drama, but really lame prose, Abtt, and no real drama, intensity or passion.

They could have as easily been drinking marguerites on the lido deck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LR Is Going Down The Pan

What a load of old bollocks..................

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Good job!

Nicely done, could use a bit more editing with a bit of grammatical polish, but all in all a fine job. Do please ignore these nattering ninnies who can only get their jollies bashing someone else. I quite believe none of them have ever been laid before, and it does show, doesn't it? A solid 4 stars for you.

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
Good story

I wouldn't want my wife to be with another man, but I enjoy a good story about it. I wouldn't want to meet Hannibal Lector either, but enjoyed the books and movies about him. Stories are stories.

America seems to be overrun with puritanical rightwing gun fondling nut cases who can't stand that someone might be enjoying themselves. That's where half your comments came from. Ignore them. The other half seemed to enjoy the story.

Looking forward to more.

rj

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 9 years ago
5*****

Very sexy story...thanks.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...

Good story, a married couple having fun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife too.

My wife and I met a guy on the night ferry from Plymouth to Roscoff. We drank a bit and I noticed he was using a hand to stroke her leg. After a while I went to the toilet and before returning to the table I watched discreetly as they snogged and I could clearly see his hand was under her skirt. I returned to the table and after another drink said I was going to our cabin. However, I watched them from behind a door as they soon got up and went off together. I saw them enter a cabin a deck above ours and then went to bed, where I fell asleep.

Just after six in the morning I heard her come in and looked up.

She looked down and smiled at me, then she said "Yes we did."

She's done it a few times since then usually in hotels and I love knowing she has been shagged by another man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous