A Trip to the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek said, "No you're going to stay here with me tonight because we are going to do this again later. I want to make sure you get pregnant."

I started to toss and turn again and said, "Please Derek just let me go."

Derek said, "You know the deal so just relax and I'll be back in a little later."

With that Derek walked out the door and shut it behind him. I thought to myself if he let me go I could go to the store and get a plan b. It didn't look like he was going to let me go anywhere though. I laid there naked on the bed waiting for him to come back in and fuck me again.

I fell asleep soon after he left the room as I was out of energy from what he did to me. Sometime later that evening I woke up to the door opening again and Derek walking into the room.

Derek said, "Alright I think you're ready for another filling."

I put up no fight this time and allowed Derek to spread open my legs and start to thrust into me again. It last just as long as the last time and once again I came on his dick. Derek came inside me again and after got off the bed.

Derek then untied my hands from the bed posts and bent over and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back.

Derek then said, "You're going to stay the night with me. I don't want you running off and getting a plan b pill on me."

Derek then climbed onto the bed and started to spoon me. Derek pulled me close to him and I felt his beer belly against my back.

I then asked, "What am I supposed to tell Brandon when I get pregnant?"


Derek said, "When you go home tomorrow have sex with him so he thinks it's his kid."

I said, "What if I don't do that?"

Derek then got off the bed and walked to the dresser that was in front of the bed and picked up my phone. Derek then said, "I will show him this video then."

Derek then showed me the video of us having sex.

I yelled, "I can't believe you asshole!"

Derek then said well looks like you better do it then. I was so upset and mad, One I was going to be carrying this mans kid and two he had blackmail on me. I was supposed to start my period soon and I was in my ovulation cycle so I knew I was going to get pregnant.

I got off the bed and put on my bra and underwear and walked to the bathroom. Derek followed me making sure I didn't try to run away. I went to the bathroom and then came back out to the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

It took me awhile to fall asleep that night thinking about everything that happened. I eventually was able to fall asleep. I was very tired from everything that day and slept all through the night with out a problem.

To be continued...

12