All Comments on 'A True Master'

by velvet passion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Simon J.Simon J.about 19 years ago
Matter-of-Fact

This isn't what I'd call a "hot" story. But that gives it more psychological intensity. I found myself wondering what would happen, which is a pleasant change.

So often the dom(me) returns somehow empowered by their discoveries of self. Here is the exact opposite.

Thank you

Simon J.

SwtGAMagnoliaSwtGAMagnoliaalmost 19 years ago
Very well done!

Wow velly this is wonderful! You really captured the essence of the trust & what the betrayal of it can feel like. Well done! I would love to know what happens after she leaves!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

velly,

wonderfully written! i was instantly pulled into the story... captivated.

thank you for sharing!

anastasia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The essence is there

Loved it, velly! D/s is so much more than sexual kink and your story highlights that in a huge way. Thank you for sharing it!

DDave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very good vel

i liked it. it shows a side that is not often mentioned and it should be address more. keep up the good work and i look forward for more.

wench

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW velly

very very well written

hugggggggs hon

<<Alan>>

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Sad But Glad!

VERY Sad For sub To Find Phony 'master' Has Found his DOM/DOMME! Lucky Them! Sub Deserves Master For Her Needs At Once!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your story

A true master would not leave you my precious one. He would cherish you for being his slave and companion. I am sorry that this happened to you. I hope it is just a story out of your imagination. I am far away, but I wish i was closer to claim your heart, soul and body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous