All Comments on 'A Twin Desire Ch. 02'

by marriedheat

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
fantastic

One of the best I have read to date. Love all of it. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is good

You are on the right track, just don't expose the twins yet. Now starts the sneaky part for them, it will be interesting to see your take on it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How the fuck can this get anything else but a 5!?

This was imply put perfect - it had everything a romance story need and then some more just to sweeten the cake even more. Melted inside when they finally proclaimed their eternal love for each other and almost lost it when he just said "Build a life together" when we all knew he wanted to say "Build a family". Making them fall in love but also weight the consequences is the stuff of writers who shape their stories and develop their characters and there is lots of it present here, real life aspects are the moments that make or break stories such as this. Plus there is wast amount of superb humour that simply works for them and thanks to them.

A big THANK YOU for listening to the fans and staying true to the romance side of the story and making a really memorable experience!

As I said in the header this gets a mayor 5! And I already look forward to the future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just right

Is it just me or is washing the hair of a person you love really hot as fuck? Anyhow I give this a 5 with hopes of more on the way.

marriedheatmarriedheatabout 6 years agoAuthor
Washing Hair

No, it's not just you. Washing my wife's hair is one of the most intimate, sensual, erotic things I've ever done for her. I do it exactly how I described it in this story. A lot of times, she slides my cock into her and just slowly grinds on me. I've never considered that a sexual thing. I've never cum from being in her pussy while washing her hair. We've never turned it into an all out fuck. Just slow and tender as I massage her soapy scalp.

Thank you for the kind comments. I hope to continue to please. I've got most of the 3rd chapter completed in rough draft. Coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!!!

Keep it going! Just don't have them get caught. Here's another 5

NeasGrizNeasGrizabout 6 years ago
Very Nice

Nicely conceived story. I look forward to future chapters. Intriguing subtle hints to hidden secrets to be explored in further chapters as well!

googliciousgoogliciousabout 6 years ago
A big vote for keeping this romantic

I'm not sure what your author's note at the beginning meant, but I sure hope that you keep this story as a brother and sister romance. There's no need to bring group sex or any other type of family sex into this. Thank you for listening to your reader feedback for chapter 1.

ThitabeThitabeabout 6 years ago
A great story

This has everything a great story should have. Love humor, intrige, suspense, romance and a bit of danger. Please keep going. I am looking forward to the future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The elephant in the room?

What a great story, all the right makings of a very interesting story moving on. However I am interested in finding how you address the elephant in the room- they are siblings and incest is a no-no, and almost impossible to hide. How will they have a life together?

ForherloveForherloveabout 6 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Keep it going. Incest romance is spot on. Loved it!

Ohio47ManOhio47Manabout 6 years ago
A Twin Desire is an AMAZING Story

Keep up the incredible writing! This is easily on of the best stories I've read on Literotica. There have been a few "miscues" about which twin was talking when. Putting that aside, I am thoroughly enjoying the story and am eagerly looking forward to Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5 ... Chapter 25, and beyond! Thanks for the amazing story!!!!!

marriedheatmarriedheatabout 6 years agoAuthor
Miscues

I appreciate you looking past a few of my missed errors. Trust me. Nobody cringes harder than I do when I see them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!!

The only thing that detracts from this story is that there are only 2 chapters. I sincerely hope that chapters 3 through 30+ follow shortly.

richmann1175richmann1175about 6 years ago
Keep it...

I disagree with the other comment, keep it at just the two of them. Adding others takes away from the point of the incest, which is what it's about. Great story and love the detail with everything going on in their minds

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenabout 6 years ago
AMAZING

Definitely five stars

The sex scenes had me turned on the romance scenes had me actually tearing up a bit. AND THE PART WHERE BRIAN SAYS "Build a...life" We all knew what he meant, UUUUGH. this is amazing I hope there will be more chapters telling what they do in the following week or beyond. Whatever happens I hope nobody else is added in though because that would sort of ruin the romance.

ukdukeukdukeabout 6 years ago
Thanks!

I only realised after commenting on 1 that 2&3 were already up.

Thanks for keeping faith with your readers.

Perhaps this is why this story has such a ring of "truth" in it!

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensabout 6 years ago
Questionnaire?

Anonymous 4/18/2018,

I am more than willing to answer any questions you have, but as I am not willing to post them in these comments, I instead encourage you to send me a private message with a email address I can send my answers to.

With hope that you see this,

Ravus_Sapiens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A wonderful story

You have many poignant moments here. When Brian falters in talking about "Building a life," when they talk about falling in love with each other, when they recall loving and caring tender moments from the past, when they look at each others' bodies and see their beauty -- his hairy chest and muscles and large cock, her curves and breasts, their lovemaking. Keep this story going! They are great young people!

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 6 years ago
five stars

all the way...keep going

...they truly belong to each other ...

SynsitiveSynsitiveover 5 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing. I love this story. And I’m very happy you didn’t make this a family thing. It would have ruined the story. I love the fact that it stays between them and how much they love eachother. It’s a story that keeps you drawn in and it couldn’t be better. Thank you!

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloveralmost 5 years ago
Great great great!

"you" is missing in the last sentence.

Otherwise, awesome!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
You Got My 5!!!

When i read that authors note i got so happy, i would have hated it to become a family orgy. Great Work

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

You earned your 5/5 no problems

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Each chapter just gets better. Well done. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5/5

Very good, it keeps getting better!

jackknife007jackknife007about 2 years ago

I keep waiting for more ass play. It didn't happen, and I was left disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I for one was glad there wasn't any more ass play. Probably because I prefer an actual pussy to a dry, gender-neutral asshole.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

I gave you a five, but the sex was a little bit overdone. Building their relationship should have been a priority over nonstop sex. It's just like salting your meal. A little dash improves the flavor and too much ruins it. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedheat@marriedheat
868 Followers
My true calling is romantic incest stories. When I was 15, on a family trip, my cousin lost a bet with me and had to do a naked dance in front of his 16-year-old sister. She rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him. I've since wondered what it would've been like to fuck her or ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES