All Comments on 'A Twin Desire Ch. 04'

by marriedheat

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great one, a tad bit different but great nonetheless

First things first - please do not go down the road where Vanessa goes out of her way and admits to having a thing for Brian and helps them hide their relationship by having a mock public relationship with him. Such charades never work and only frustrate the readers, maybe try and go simply with her understanding and supporting their relationship and not make a public outcry out of it.

This chapter was a bit of a deviation from the previous ones in form of more passion and simply getting the newlywed thing out of their system over more laying their feeling bare. It worked for this one chapter but I hope you return to the sweet natured romantic banter next time. Also the time skip and return trick kinda disorientated me way more than it probably should.

The rest was once more great enough to justify a 5, the sex in form and amount worked, the sweetness was OK but more wouldn't hurt, drama spiced my expectations and now I'm on the edge of my set to see how and where this all goes.

P.S. Would give it a 6* for Casablanca reference but there can only be 5 ;)

kyotie913kyotie913almost 6 years ago
Great Story

All I can say is keep going and I hope you show love wins out over everything including blood relationships

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

and a agree with the comment about Vanessa - lets keep it between Bri and Barb. Also, not too much longer with "the secret". at some point a tease becomes a bore. But i love this story and it has legs!!!!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
oh - and one more thing

when will we see chapter 5?

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenalmost 6 years ago
Great

I'm very worried at the whole Vanessa thing, very interesting twist. I'm worried at why Brian doesn't want to talk about children. AND I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS RELATIONSHIP, THE ROMANTICISM HAD ME ALMOST IN TEARS. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE. I've been checking this site every day and reloading the page over and over again to see if the next bit is out. Very good story, 5 stars for sure.

InsaneAidenInsaneAidenalmost 6 years ago
family Fun?

As you had said inyour notes that you didnt intent to make this a romance story, so i was wondering if your are trying to change the romance genre?, i want this story to continue as romance, but its upto you.

marriedheatmarriedheatalmost 6 years agoAuthor
SPOILER ALERT - maybe? Not really.

First, the fans of the story have spoken. I will keep this between Brian and Barbara. No outside parties will be added to their sexual activities. Fantasies, however, are a whole different ballgame. :)

Second, hot sex is part of romance. It doesn't always have to be slow and special.

Third, I've been asked a few times why I jump back and forth between his and hers dialog. Why don't I write in 3rd person? Because I don't. I've never liked 3rd person writing. This is a very personal story and I want to allow both characters to express exactly what is on their mind. For me, 3rd person has always felt less credible when personal concerns are at stake.

And fourth, Vanessa. You'll have to wait and see. She could really trip this relationship up at school. And she may. Or may not. Hmmm.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 6 years ago
secrets

add to the hot factor of your erotic tale...even if the twin lovers could get exposed by Vanessa...I know their love could beat the odds right...I mean, no matter where you take it...just don't let them break up over Brian's secret ...or even Vanessa's discovery of the true nature of their relationship...the twins deserve a happy ending and this great story is clearly screaming for one ...and please, no third party ...hope the fantasy stay as it is...

HtslHtslalmost 6 years ago
Only three stars this time

I love this story and can’t wait to go to the next part. But this is only three stars for me, coz the scene in the limo was much too long. I read the about the half and skipped then to the arrival at the resort. It was just annoying at that moment any more.

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Limo ride

Sexiest best thing I’ve ever read on this site! I’d give a 10 if it was available.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
awesome

Keep it coming.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

BTW I agree absolutely that no other sexual parties be included in Brian and Barbara’s relationship. Please note, incest does not share for obvious reasons. Only authors here have incest partners sharing. Totally false that it happens.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, as they say their first reality lands in front of them, what do they tell Vanessa?? Well done marriedheat. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've given all but one of the chapters a 5 so far. The exception was chapter 2 or 3, due to an inconsistency. I don't recall precisely, but it might have been because in chapter one it was stated that neither had any prior sexual experience but suddenly Brian had had lots of girlfriends, something like that. Saving my main comment until I've read all the chapters.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

(On a side note, Brian told me later that one of the sexiest things a woman can do is choke on his cock. Duly noted.)

Negative Ghostrider! Negative! A girl who is gagging and choking is a girl in distress. That's the exact opposite of sexy. That's porn star bullshit and I turned OFF on an actress gagging.

The two hour blowjob from the airport to the motel was boring as well. The only thing that I enjoyed from that was Barbara's admission that she really likes the flavor of her own cum and pussy.

I've given you straight fives until now but this one dropped to a four. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedheat@marriedheat
870 Followers
My true calling is romantic incest stories. When I was 15, on a family trip, my cousin lost a bet with me and had to do a naked dance in front of his 16-year-old sister. She rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him. I've since wondered what it would've been like to fuck her or ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES