A Twin Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
870 Followers

And just like that, my orgasm subsided. But not without leaving me with a wicked case of the pussy tingles. Oh, my God, this is amazing. Too amazing. I knew if I didn't dismount, I would start cumming again. I needed to go back to the blowjob. I raised up enough to let his cock slip from my overly sensitive pussy and heard it slap against his belly.

Loneliness set in my pussy as soon as his dick was gone. I desperately wanted his cock back inside me. Screw that! I have plans. (See what I did there?)

Once off his cock, I slipped back down to begin the blowjob again. I knelt in front of him, grabbed his cock and licked from base to head.

"Mmmmmm, this thing tastes like wet pussy," I said looking in his eyes.

"Ahhh," he sighed. "I'd ask you how your pussy tastes, but I already know the answer," he chuckled.

"Still better than yours," I giggled.

I started sucking him again with all the moans and sucking sounds as before. I took him in my mouth, deep throated him, sucked his balls, licked his shaft, rinse, repeat.

I didn't take all the time I did before. My plan was crumbling. My pussy was winning. I wanted to be back on his cock.

"You wanna watch my cunt bouncing up and down on your big, hard cock again?" I asked.

"Ooooooh, yeah, baby. Ride me," he was quick to answer.

This time, I turned around and straddled him reverse cowgirl. Again, I wanted to give him a show.

I mounted him again with way too much ease and sunk down to his full length. I leaned forward to give him the best view of my pussy and asshole and started riding.

I realized I was moaning and groaning louder than Brian. I didn't give a flying fuck. Sorta. I still wanted this ride to last the entire ... ride, but my smoldering love hole was kicking my plan's ass.

Living in the twerking generation pays dividends for fucking in reverse cowgirl. Just thought I'd pass that little tidbit along. After a few twerks, Brian was finally moaning as much or more than me.

"Oh, fuuuuck, Barbie. Oh, fuck meeeee, sissy," he moaned.

I had every intention of doing just that. I was very active with the twerking and gyrating on his cock. He continued to moan but what I was feeling was every bit as grand.

Once the initial feeling of his cock in my pussy subsided a bit, I turned my head towards him and reached back to grab my ass. I dug my nails into my ass cheek as I fucked him.

"Oh, yeah," I moaned. "Fuck, this feels so good. Your cock feels so good. Ohhhh, I can get your cock so much deeper in this position," I moaned.

I continued moaning and gasping for air. I was, again, on the edge of cumming.

Time for a new trick. I was very interested in his reaction. I slid my hand from my ass to my dripping sex, wet my middle finger with my own cum, moved it back to my ass, found my rosebud, and slid my finger in, up to the middle knuckle in my ass. His reaction was immediate.

"Do ya like watching me fuck my own asshole with my finger? Does that turn you on, big boy? Does it make you wanna cum all up in my simmering, wet cunt?"

He was now gasping as I was. With my finger in my ass, I could feel his cock sliding in and out of me through the thin membrane. Would this be the perfect time to try an ass fucking? I'd let him decide. I was very pleased with where we were right now.

My plan suddenly popped back to the forefront. Time to get back to the blowjob. I pulled my finger out and slid off his cock once more. I was back in control. The blowjob would continue, and I love the taste of my own pussy so it's a win-win. And a win for my lover too. Plan 3, Pussy 2. But who's keeping score?

While still bent over in front of him, I reached back and inserted two fingers as deep into my cunt as I could. I squished them around several times, moaning and writhing.

I turned back to him. With one hand, I grabbed his cock. With the other, I pushed the two wet 'pussy fingers' into his mouth.

"Mmmmm, do you like the taste of my dripping pussy on my fingers?" I asked. He moaned. "I need to taste my pussy on this big, hard cock," I said and engulfed it. I sucked it in and out a few times then pulled off and said, "I gotta get this cock clean while you clean my fingers. How do my fingers taste?" He just moaned as he continued sucking them. He licked and sucked my fingers until all my juices were cleaned up.

I noticed his cock was now a deep purple color and was harder, and longer than I'd seen it before. My plan was working. I was driving him crazy.

"Mmmmmm, the pussy juice stays on your cock longer the bigger it is," I whispered as I licked the sides of his shaft.

When I moved down to suck his balls, I found there was more of my cum pooled on his sack than what I was getting off his cock. "Oh, my god, Bri. You've made me cum so hard, your balls are covered in my pussy juice," I said with a smile.

"Fuck, yeah, baby sis," he said proudly. "That's my job, ya know."

"You're very good at it, baby," I said with another lick. "You're so good at making my pussy happy, aren't you? We'll call you 'Mr. Pussy Pleaser' from now on."

I again moved up to the tip and went down on him. I filled my throat and bobbed a few times. I came up and spit another copious amount and rubbed it in with my hands, then attempted to suck it back up.

I spit again. "I have to get this cock dripping wet, baby if it's gonna go back in my steamy hot cunt." I rubbed it in and spit some more.

I then stroked him double fisted as I bobbed up and down with my mouth. I could see he was very close to cumming, but he was fighting it. I pulled one hand away to rub my titties and tweak my nipples.

I deep throated him again then pulled up and spit. I followed the trail of spit and shoved him down my throat again as I continued playing with my titties. I kissed his cock and rubbed it all over my face.

"I don't know who I love more, brother; you or this cock," I said with a grin.

"At the moment, I don't give a fuck," he said with a chuckle. "Just keep doing what you're doing."

"Deal," I answered and moved to his balls. They still tasted like my pussy juice. "Your balls are in the running too," I said and sucked them into my mouth and I stroked him. I spent a lot of extra time on his balls. I wanted to get all my tasty pussy juice off him. I stared into his eyes as I sucked his balls and stroked him. He continued moaning.

"Do you suppose I could fuck you some more?" I asked then dove back down on his balls. He didn't answer. I answered for him. "Yes, I'm gonna fuck you again, my handsome, sexy beast."

He moaned and nodded.

"When I'm ready," I teased and giggled.

"Oh, fuck, you're killing me, sis," he cried.

"Don't be a fuckin pussy," I smiled. "Leave that to me."

I started back on his cock. Sucking and stroking. Deep-throating. Kissing. Nibbling. Licking. All with a lot of eye contact, spit, and moaning. I don't know how he wasn't cumming all over me. It wasn't for lack of effort on my part, that's for damn sure. But I stuck to the plan.

I decided to keep up with the blowjob until he blew up or asked me to fuck him. Let's see how long he can last without my sweet pussy wrapped around his big, hard cock.

I moved back to his balls while stroking him. He was losing it. He was getting closer and he was losing control. I wanted him on the edge, so I could slow down and keep him there.

I moved back up to his cock. "I think it would be yummy with you down my throat," I moaned and engulfed him.

OH, FUCK! YES! SUCK MY COCK, BABY SIS!" he moaned.

I deep throated him several times. As I pulled off him, I sucked in to make a loud POP when I pulled off. Then back down and off with a pop. I kissed his cock and rubbed it across my face several more times. Back to my throat. Back to his balls.

"I can't wait for your cum to shoot down my throat," I whispered.

"Ahhh, fuck. It won't be long, sissy," he sighed.

Back down my throat it went. I gagged and pulled off. SHIT! I didn't wanna gag. That's not sexy. Unless I make it sexy.

"Mmmmm, I'm choking on your big, hard cock, baby. Your big, hard cock is more than I can handle," I smiled as I looked in his eyes. That seemed to do the trick. (On a side note, Brian told me later that one of the sexiest things a woman can do is choke on his cock. Duly noted.)

"Mmmm, fuck, I so love this cock," I whispered again then dove back down.

His moaning and breathing became more erratic. I knew he didn't have much time left and it would be mean to keep him from cumming. It was time. I redoubled my efforts. I started stroking harder, sucking louder, slobbering more, playing with his balls, moving up and down faster, taking him in my throat harder.

"Do you like throat-fucking your little sissy?" I moaned. "You're one hell of a fuckin pervert, aren't you?"

It was working. He started fucking my face and bucking his hips.

When I knew he was on the edge, I focused on the sensitive underside of his cock, around the base of his head.

"I want your cum in my mouth," I whispered. "Please cum in my mouth, big brother. I want to swallow your cum"

"Oh, yes. Oh fuck. YES!" he moaned.

"Oh yeah? You like that?" I asked.

He was so close he just nodded. I grabbed his shaft and stroked him hard with my mouth wrapped around his head. I swirled my tongue as I stroked him. He was on the edge, bucking his hips, fucking my mouth.

"Please shoot your cum in my mouth for me," I said.

"Oh, my fuckin God, baby," he moaned loudly. "I'm cumming, baby. OH GOD, I'M CUMMING!"

"Spray it in my face, baby," I said as his first rope of cum shot from his cock. Before he shot again, I pushed him down my throat and felt the rest of his cum spray straight into my stomach. Once he had shot several ropes down my throat, I pulled up and began milking him.

"Oh, yes, baby. Give me every last drop of your delicious cum," I whispered as I stroked and sucked on his head. "Mmmmm, you have the best tasting cum in the world, big bro," I smiled and smacked my lips.

I continued sucking and stroking him until there was no more cum to be had. I then leaned in and licked up the first shot that landed on his stomach. When he was all 'cleaned up', I sat back on the seat.

I leaned in and shared a sloppy, cum-laden kiss on him. "How was that?" I asked with a grin.

"Holy fuck, Barb. Where did that come from?"

"I told you already, silly. That was for being nice to me on the plane," I answered.

"This was you thanking me?" he asked in shock.

"Well, yeah. You don't know how much I love all the little nice things you do for me," I answered and kissed him again. "That was just for the nappy time on the plane. Wait til you see what I have planned for a lifetime of kindness."

"Holy shit. I can't wait."

Just then, from the intercom, James' voice startled us. "Ten minutes to the resort."

I giggled.

"What're you giggling about?" Brian asked, his curiosity getting the best of him.

"Nuthin," I deflected.

"Something," he retorted.

"When you fell asleep," I said slyly, "WHILE I WAS SUCKING YOUR COCK, BY THE WAY," I feigned anger then smiled again, "I knew you'd wake up like you always do. I decided to suck your cock all the way to the resort and not let you cum until we were almost there." I put on my smug face. "Mission accomplished."

"Good idea," he chuckled. "BEST BLOWJOB AND FUCK EVER," he complimented. He looked out the window, watching the little beach houses passing by. "I guess we better get dressed and presentable," he said.

"Oh, I'm as presentable as I wanna be," I said in defiance while grabbing my tits and rubbing my clit.

"I'll be damned if I'm gonna fight you. And dad gave us enough I can probably cover your bail," he laughed.

"Fine. Be a prude," I pouted.

Brian

We arrived at the beautiful resort in Islamorada. It was gorgeous. I don't think I'll ever forget that limo ride. We were escorted to our bungalow and took a little time to unpack and unwind. It was mid-afternoon when Barb wanted to go wade in the water. She stripped down and put on a very skimpy bikini. She looked at me and saw me staring. More like salivating.

"You're gonna catch a fly," she giggled.

I know I heard someone talking. It was a bit fuzzy.

"BRIAN!"

Yup. Definitely heard that. "Wha?" I said startled out of my trance.

"You're gonna catch a fly," she repeated.

'What the fuck does that mean?' I thought. She must've seen the stupid look on my face.

"Your mouth, dumb ass. CLOSE IT! You're slobbering all over," she said with a giggle and a gleam in her eyes. She knew why I was dumbfounded.

I closed my mouth but continued to stare.

"You like?" she said as she fiddled with the little patches of fabric covering her tits. Then she turned her back to show me her completely naked ass, all but for the little strand of dental floss appearing at the top of her crack and somehow finding a small tuft of fabric connecting the floss to the strings running to the front.

"Holy fuck, sis," I gasped. "You gonna wear that in public?"

"You have a problem with that?" she smiled over her shoulder. "This is an adult resort, ya know. No kids."

"Well, no. No problem for me. I love it," I replied. "But if you wear that in public, I've gotta wear this in public," I said, pointing at my tented shorts.

"Well, I love that on you, so we're good," she giggled. God, I love her sexy giggle.

I continued staring in stunned silence. My sister, my wife is a FUCKIN GODDESS!

"You ready?" she asked. I thought she'd put a wrap or sundress on to cover herself a little. HELL NO!

I picked my jaw off the floor. "I guess so," was the best I could muster.

She walked over, opened the door, turned and stared at me staring at her. "BRIAN!" she nearly yelled. I jumped, startled. "LET'S GO!" she said when I was fully awake.

I stumbled to the door, and ever the gentleman (and wanting a good view of her glorious ass), I said, "Ladies first," with my hand extended.

She giggled and stepped out into the public view as close to naked as one can be legally. Three small triangular fabric patches were the only thing from her having an arrest record in Florida. I decided if she was brave enough to wear that, I would proudly display my hardon. I tucked the front of my shirt in and strutted proudly.

We drifted down to the water. I threw a towel out on the sand and had a seat. Barb put her things on the towel and started for the water. She flipped around to face me, walking backward.

"Come with me, baby," she said with a cute lilt in her voice. I didn't want to, but, holy fuck, I wanted to be seen with her.

I stood, kicked off my sandals, and followed her. She slowed down to let me catch up. When I was close, within five feet or so, she bolted toward me and jumped up on me. Her arms went around my neck while her legs wrapped around my waist. I caught her and held her with both hands on her naked ass cheeks. She hugged me tight and wiggled her pussy against my cock.

"You know what would be so fuckin hot?" she whispered in my ear.

"I have an idea, but do tell," I answered.

"We should come out here tonight and fuck each other's brains out," she replied.

"That would be fuckin hot," I agreed. "If I were wearing what you're wearing, we wouldn't have to wait," I chuckled.

She giggled. "Do you really like my suit?" she fished.

"Well, I like what I can see of it," I said. "I can't believe you're wearing it in public."

She leaned in and kissed me. "It's all for you, my sweet, handsome hubby. I have no inhibitions when I'm with the man I love. I want you to see as much of me as possible ... at least while it's still fine enough to look at. And guess what?"

"Tell me," I said squeezing her ass.

"I'm pretty fuckin fine," she said proudly.

"Yes, you are," I agreed. Then paused. "I have a question."

"Shoot."

"You've always had a problem with your ... outward appearance, shall we say," I said. "Since when do you have such a high opinion of your ... 'fineness'?" She frowned. "Wait, I agree, you're fine as fuck. I love everything about your body. I'm simply wondering why you are now embracing what I've always known."

"Ah, okay," she answered, realizing I didn't insult her. "Good save. It's quite simple, really. Have you ever looked at your past girlfriends?"

"Well, duh," I scoffed.

"No, seriously, Bri. Have you ever just paused and looked at them?" she asked again. I figured I'd better put a little more thought into the question.

"Um, well, I thought I had. Why?"

"They were all fuckin gorgeous, Bri," she laughed. "You never dated an even mildly unattractive girl. You, my love, are a momma's boy," she said with confidence and kissed me.

"A momma's boy?" I asked, stunned and confused.

"A momma's boy," she repeated. "Are you clueless?"

I was. "I guess I am," I shrugged.

"Is mom a pretty woman?" she asked.

I wasn't sure I liked where this was going ... but ... "Well, yeah, I guess so, in an old lady, mom kind of way," I answered.

"Bullshit. Mom's fuckin gorgeous no matter her age," she shot back. "She's tall. She's got long legs. She has amazing, long brunette hair. She's thin and in shape. Her skin is flawless. Her ass is firm. Her tits are still perky. She's a fuckin MILF!"

I'd never seen mom as a MILF, but Barb described her to a T. "Holy shit. You're right. Mom's a MILF." I started having sexy thoughts about mom. Then I thudded back to earth. "Thanks for that," I said sarcastically. I didn't really want to think of mom that way. But, damn, she was right. Mom's a MILF. All my high school friends wanting to hang out at our house suddenly became clear. Assholes. They wanted to fuck my mom.

Barb saw my wheels turning. "Don't be getting any ideas, you perv. One incest is all you get," she laughed. "No threesomes with MILF mom! Clear?"

"Damn it, Barb. Would you stop? I get your point. Mom's flawless. What does that have to do with you and your new-found epiphany that you're fuckin hot?" I asked, trying desperately to change the subject. I noticed my stiffy was bigger though.

"You still don't get it, do ya?" she muttered. "God, you're thick. All your girlfriends were replicas of mom."

It took me a moment to process, but ... "Holy shit. You're right," I said in stunned amazement.

"And guess who's the near-perfect replica of mom?" she asked hoping I'd finally learn some simple math.

"HOLY FUCK! You are," I said more stunned than before.

"BINGO!" she said and waved her arms around like she just won some big prize. "So, if all your girlfriends were fuckin hot, and they're replicas of your fuckin hot MILF mom, and I'm as close as it comes to being the perfect MILF mom replica, then ..."

"Then you're fuckin hot as well," I stammered.

"DING! DING! DING!" she shouted. "Doesn't take you long to figure things out, does it?" She threw her head back and shouted in disgust, "I thought I married Brian, but I think I married Chris."

I laughed. "That was rude. Chris has a good heart."

"Yeah, but the poor kid has shit for brains," she laughed.

"HEY! That's my little bro you're talkin about," I protested. "Only I can insult him."

"Well, if you were quick enough, I'd have to let ya," she laughed and punched me. "Besides, he's my little brother too, ya know."

"Can't argue that one," I relented. Then I had an epiphany. "So, if I'm following your logic, and correct me if I'm wrong, I'm brutally handsome as fuck."

"Well, yes, you are, DADDY," she kissed me with a laugh.

"You know, that 'only one incest' thing goes both ways," I shot back.

"In your mind, maybe. I'll be fucking daddy in no time," she giggled.

"Fine. Just don't tell me," I said. "No, wait. While you're fucking dad, I'll fuck mom. The MILF."

marriedheat
marriedheat
870 Followers