A Twin Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
867 Followers

"Okay, this has gone too far," my slutty sister finally reached her limit. I hope.

"Who's the perv now?" I shot back. She had no answer.

"Okay, seriously, Twinkie, I'm glad you've realized your beauty," I said. I looked deeply into her eyes. "I have never understood why you would think otherwise. Even when I didn't know how much I loved you, I still admired your natural beauty." I kissed her.

She smiled, obviously touched. "Thanks, love," she said and kissed me back.

"But ..."

"Does there have to be a but?" she scoffed.

"But," I squeezed her cheeks and continued. "Your beauty is far deeper than your outward appearance. Your beauty goes all the way to the bone. You're the kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful person I know." She melted. "Ya know, being that we've been blessed by the genes of our parents with athletic prowess and healthy, fit bodies, we have a responsibility to be kind. You've always been my example of how to treat people."

"Are you kidding me?" she said. "You, dear brother, have always been the lead on kindness. Do I need to remind you of our bike riding experience?"

"That's not what I mean," I said. "It's easy to be nice when someone is physically hurt. It's the mentally hurt. The kids who get bullied. Tormented. How many times did you get in fights in Junior High and High School by standing beside the helpless? I remember you coming home with a bloody lip when you stood your ground against Tom Wade when he was beating on that 95-pound nerd. That dude was the biggest bad-ass defensive lineman on the football team. He punched you.

"When I asked what happened, do you remember what you told me?" I asked.

"'You should see the other guy'," Barb laughed.

"YOU SHOULD SEE THE OTHER GUY!" I laughed. "And I did. In the nurse's office the next day. He couldn't breathe through his broken nose and he walked with a slight limp with his hands covering his balls."

"I kicked the shit out of that asshole," she smiled at the fond memory. "Punch me in the mouth? I'll kick your balls and break your nose," she laughed.

"There ya go," I said. "That's true kindness," I said. "Whatever I've done, it's from watching how you treat everyone, especially the weakest."

"Awww. Thank you," she melted against me with a long, tongue-filled kiss.

When she pulled back, I looked her in the eyes. "My arms are getting tired, fatty. Can I put you down?" I didn't wait for her answer. I dropped her. On her feet. She's like a cat.

"Fatty?" she said as she landed. "You're such an asshole!" she said with a pout. Her pout turned to mock anger. "Watch your balls in your sleep, Buster."

"That's right, Buster," I said to no one. "Watch your balls. And your nose. She kicks the shit out of the bullies." We both laughed. "If you're talking about me, my balls are under your protection now, sis. Don't let anything bad happen to them."

####

The resort was perfect. The days were sunny and warm. The nights were clear with a light breeze blowing in from the sea. We spent a lot of time relaxing on the beach or in our cabana. We took late night walks; our only companions were the soft illumination of the stars and moon. We found secluded alcoves and made love as we listened to the waves caress the beach.

On our third day there, I decided to do something I wish I could have done before we left on our honeymoon. The day was still in its infancy and we'd just finished our wake-up fuck. We lie in bed quietly, holding and caressing one another.

"You wanna go shopping? I have this card dad gave me and we haven't used it," I asked Barb.

"What you gonna buy me, lover boy?" she asked with excitement.

"You'll see."

"Ooooo. Man of mystery," she prodded.

When we finally motivated ourselves to get out of bed, we cleaned up, got dressed, and headed for the front desk to request a ride into town. When the driver, Arturo, arrived, I secretly slipped a note into his hand. When Barb wasn't looking, he read it, turned and winked at me.

Arturo drove us down the back alleys of the small town, acting as our tour guide. He pointed out the history of the small resort town and was a pleasant reprieve from our sex-filled days and nights. As instructed, he arrived at the shopping district from the back streets, thereby hiding my intentions.

He parked the small van, opened our door, and handed me his card with instructions to call when we were finished. He gave us directions (which my note made clear to direct us to my planned destination), and he was off. I took my bride by the hand as we walked to the main road with all the small shops lined up for our browsing.

I was doing my best to hold my excitement in check. I wanted to run but I remained calm and we just wandered and window shopped. Barb pulled me into a clothing store and we bought her a new sundress and various accessories to go with it. We exited the shop with three bags.

Two shops down, I could see my destination. I kept my cool. When we stepped in front of it, I played it nonchalantly but stopped to look in the window. She looked where I was looking. I pulled her along and entered the Jewelry Store. Her eyes widened as we walked directly to the display marked 'Wedding Sets'.

"OH, BRIAN," she gasped. "Are you ..." her hand went over her mouth as she looked at me. "Are you ..." she repeated.

I nodded. She squealed. The salesman smiled, dollar signs dancing through his head.

"You get to pick out your wedding set, Twinkie."

"Oh, my God," she said, a hand still over her mouth, and one fanning her face. "Are you really ..."

I laughed at her. This was exactly the reaction I wanted. "Yes, my love. I am. REALLY."

We spent the next ninety minutes picking out the perfect set, with a few limitations. First, we only had so much money. Second, I asked her to pick out something simple and elegant without a huge price tag as this is a resort town and everything was extremely expensive. Third, because of the expense, I promised to take her ring shopping when we got back to Phoenix.

She picked out a simple white gold solitaire with a small diamond. Of all the expensive rings she tried on, this one was the perfect match for her personality. The expensive rings weren't right. They looked gaudy and fake on her. When she saw the small solitaire, she fell in love with it immediately.

She held her hand out to display her find. "Whaddaya think?" she asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Perfect," I replied.

"Really?" she giggled and did a little happy dance. "I think this one is me," she said.

"I agree," I smiled. "Simple, yet elegant."

"Yeah," she snorted. "I'm elegant,"

"You can be," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I love it," she said. "No need to look further. And no need to shop when we get home. I'll cherish this ring for the rest of my life, the way I'll cherish you, my sweet hunk of a sexy man." She kissed me, then pulled away and held her hand out again. She squealed and did the happy dance again (which looks an awful lot like the pee-pee dance, by the way.)

Barbara

I picked out a matching band for Brian and he made the purchase. We walked out to the street. "Where to next," he asked me.

I held my hand out and gazed in awe at my new jewelry and sighed. "I'm happy. Let's go back. I have to properly thank you for this." I batted my eyebrows at him.

"Just hearing you say it is enough," he lied.

"Well, okay. Let's shop some more," I teased.

"Well, if you really want to thank me further, I guess I need to learn to take it," he replied.

He pulled out Arturo's card and arranged our ride. We meandered slowly back to where he had let us out. He arrived shortly after we did.

Once back in the room, I went into the bathroom. When I returned, I made a point of letting him know that my completely naked body was not, in fact, naked as I held up the ring and glowed. I then laid him on the bed, undressed him, and slowly, passionately made love to him for the next two hours.

Brian

BEST PURCHASE EVER! I'll buy her a wedding ring every day is she'll lavish that kind of attention on me.

After a short nap and a little cleanup, Barb donned her skimpy bikini once more and we wandered out to our little cabana. We pulled the side curtains up to allow the afternoon sun in. We sat facing the ocean with Barb on my right. She held my hand but couldn't hold it still. She was constantly lifting our hands, staring at the ring, kissing my hand, staring at the ring, and staring at the ring. Did I say she stared at the ring? Here and there she would lean over and give me a passionate kiss and tell me how much she loved me.

Our cabana was next to the walkway between the bungalows and beach. Because we opened the curtains, we were quite the spectacle to all the other guests wandering by.

Barb had just kissed me and was holding our hands up to admire her new ring when our peaceful moment ended.

"Barbara? Brian?" a happy voice rang out from the path.

Barbara

Our days were filled with fun, food, relaxation, a lot of laughter and giggles, and, of course, a heapin helpin of sex, making love, cuddling, fucking, kissing, hugging, making love, necking, petting, fucking, making love, and fucking. And then some more making love and fucking. You know. All that boring, newlywed stuff.

As our week was winding to an end, we took a slow, relaxing sunset walk along the beach. We must have walked a mile before turning back to return. We waited until we were out of sight of the resort to show our affections. We were tired of feeling watched.

As the sun was setting, we found a small alcove and wandered over to explore. Once there, we realized it was fairly secluded. We looked in every direction and saw nothing to alarm us. We spread the large beach towel we brought with us and sat down. We sat back and watched the small waves roll softly onto shore as the light faded from the day. We sat silently and listened to the sounds of the ocean. It was so peaceful. We were happy and content.

We sat close, doing our best to wrap ourselves up in each other. We talked about nothing. We talked about everything. The one thing we never talked about was our future. Brian is a happy-go-lucky type who doesn't worry a lot about what's coming up tomorrow. He does, however, know what he wants in life. I found it odd that he wouldn't talk about our future together. Specifically, children. I started feeling the need to know. I needed to talk.

"Bri," I whispered softly, "what're you thinking?"

He sat in silence for a few moments, then replied, "My mind is pretty blank. As usual, not much goin on up there."

"Honey, please," I pleaded with emotion, "don't lie to me."

Confused, Brian turned to see my facial expression. He saw I was serious. He wasn't expecting this.

"Why would you think I'm lying, sweetie," he asked. "I'm just relaxed and watching the sunset."

I swallowed hard. I didn't want to bring this up. I was scared. Scared of his answer. Scared of his non-answer. Scared.

"Because you won't talk to me about our ..." Could I say it? "our ..." It wasn't coming.

"Family?" Brian finished for me.

I bowed my head down and nodded, tears forming in my eyes.

It was Brian's turn to bow his head down. He breathed a heavy sigh. Then raised his head and lost himself somewhere over the horizon.

"Barb, I can't talk about it right now," he said quietly, choking back his emotions. "I'm not trying to hide anything or keep anything from you. I promise. I'm struggling with an issue and I'm not sure how to deal with it."

I watched his face as he spoke. I tried to glean any ideas of what was bothering him so much, but I could find nothing.

"Is it me?" I asked and looked down at my feet.

He turned to me, put his arm around my shoulders, gently kissed my cheek, and replied, "No, baby, it's not you. Has nothing to do with you ... other than we're married and ... and ... it could, probably will affect how we start a family. But it's my problem and has absolutely nothing to do with you. Just a decision I need to make."

I didn't find his answer reassuring. At all. In fact, I was filled with more doubt.

"Can you give me an idea?" I asked softly. "You know this is killing me, right?"

"Well, to be honest, I was hoping if I didn't talk about it, you'd forget about it," he replied with a small chuckle.

"How am I supposed to forget about it?" I asked. "We've talked about everything since ... since ... you know, since 'that night'," I air quoted. "Everything but this. I can't just 'not think about it'," I said.

"I know, baby. Trust me, I know," he replied with pain in his eyes. "You remember the night before we came down here. We went up to go to bed and I told you I needed to go, what did I say, get a snack or something?" I nodded. "I didn't go for a snack. I went down with dad to his office and asked him what I should do."

"What did he tell you?" I wondered out loud.

"He told me to do what I was planning to do; keep it to myself, at least until after our honeymoon." He paused and looked me in the eyes. "I hope you'll trust me to do that," he said, hoping to see my agreement and trust in him. "Barb," he said with a pleading, "do you trust me?"

Damn it! I wanted so much for him to confide in me. I knew he was facing something huge and I wanted to help him through it. Would he be able to come to a good conclusion without my help and guidance? How will this issue affect our relationship? Our life together? Our family? And now, it all came down to one simple question; Can I trust him? I swallowed hard and prepared to answer.

I held his face in my hands and looked him in the eyes. "Brian, I love you so much," I said and began to cry. He pulled me closer. I laid my head on his shoulder and softly sobbed. "I know you love me," I managed to say. I sat with him and cried.

After a few minutes, I sat up straight and repositioned my body to sit face-to-face with him. I slid as close to him as I could get. I cupped his cheeks in my hands. With tears rolling down my cheeks, I answered, "I trust you, my love. I trust you with my life. You've never let me down. I will trust you with this issue. I'll trust that you'll make a wise decision. I trust that, when the time is right, you'll share whatever it is with me. I trust that whatever it is you're dealing with, you're keeping it from me to protect me somehow. I trust you, honey. I will always trust you."

I leaned in and pulled his head toward mine. Our foreheads came together. We sat in this position and lost ourselves to time. We both cried and held on to each other as if we were both a life raft and if we let go, we'd be lost. The sky was dark when we pulled away.

"I'm sorry, Twinkie," he said. "And I appreciate you being patient with me."

We laid down on the towel and held each other. We were both deep in thought. I felt relieved that he opened himself up and shared what he believed he could with me. I do trust him. I will always trust my brother, my protector, my knight in shining armor, my husband, my Pussy Pleaser.

Brian

I hate keeping anything from my one true love. I was relieved that Barb listened with her heart and understood I must travel this road on my own. She seemed to be content with my lack of an answer. I was thankful for that.

We laid on the towel for who knows how long, both of us in deep contemplation. Neither of us spoke but I felt the tension of the issue melt away for now. As we laid there, I stared up at the stars. I pondered how my life, our lives, had changed in a little more than a week. We're lying on a beach in Florida, on our honeymoon, with the spouses of our dreams, and all was right in the world. I couldn't be happier.

The sun had set; darkness had settled in and engulfed us. A breeze was blowing in off the Gulf. Even though this is Florida, the winter nights can still get chilly. Barb began to shiver. I snuggled in close but the breeze was winning.

"Probably time to get back," I said. "We didn't prepare to sit out here after dark. You're freezing."

"I was fine up until a few minutes ago," she replied. "That breeze is killing me."

I stood and helped her up. She picked up the towel and our other belongings before we began our walk, arm in arm, back to the resort. I shook the towel out and wrapped it around Barb's shoulders. Tomorrow morning, we would be riding in our limo back to the airport and this experience would become a memory. We still had tonight.

Barbara

As we walked back to our bungalow, I started feeling sad that our time here was coming to an end. Tonight, we would pack. Early in the morning, our limo would pick us up to take us back to the airport and home. Then back to school. UGH!

As we approached the resort, Brian suddenly moved away from me. I looked at him funny.

"Why you doin that?" I asked.

Brian nodded toward the resort. "Prying eyes," he said flatly.

'OH SHIT,' I screamed in my head. "Brian, we have a problem."

"What now?" he scoffed as if we have so many.

I punched his arm. "This is serious," I said in my 'mom voice'. He laughed. He always does. He laughs at mom when she uses her 'mom voice' on him too, so I guess I should be okay with it.

"WHAT?" he said and rubbed his arm.

"Vanessa!" I replied seriously.

"Oh, shit. Vanessa," I recalled. "Damn, I've forgotten completely about her."

Flashback to four days ago ... (Can you hear the 'flashback' sound TV shows use?)

"Have we really been here three days already?" I looked at Brian confused.

"Doesn't seem like it, does it?" he shot back.

"Mom and dad really have outdone themselves this time," I said.

"Yes, they have," he said.

I ran a finger through my virgin cocktail. 'Damn, I hate being underage,' I thought to myself.

We sat in lounge chairs, side by side, holding hands, admiring my new ring, in our cabana near the beach. We were very relaxed and worry-free. Here and there, one of us would lean over for a kiss from the other. I felt so sexy in my tiny bikini and had been the hit of the resort. I was loving that I was drawing so much attention from all the older men with older wives.

Then ... UNWANTED ATTENTION!

"Barbara? Brian?" a happy voice rang out from the side of us. I immediately panicked. I recognized the voice. I quickly, and obviously, pulled my hand away from Brian's, and tried to hide the ring.

I looked to where the voice came from and was shocked to see Vanessa, my university volleyball teammate. She knows both of us. Very well.

In my panic, I turned to see Brian's reaction. His mouth was agape, and he was staring at me. I made a "HELP ME!" face at him. He shrugged.

I turned back to her. "Vanessa. Hi. Damn, girl. You startled me," I said, trying to cover for pulling my hand away from my brother. "Small world. What are you doing here?" As soon as I asked, I knew the answer.

"I live here, silly," she answered with a laugh. "Well, not here, 'here at the resort'. I live here, in town. My dad owns this place."

SHIT! Yup, I knew that. Not that this specific resort was owned by her dad, but that she lived in the Florida Keys and her family owned a resort. The movie, 'Casablanca' came to mind. 'Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.' What the ever-loving FUCK!

I turned to face Brian again. "FUCK!" I mouthed to him. He nodded slightly, fear in his eyes also.

"This is your family's resort? This very one?" I questioned. "Of all the gin joints ..."

####

Thank you, as always for reading. I hope I've been able to keep your attention. This has been a fun series for me to write. I hope it's been as enjoyable to read.

I'm dumbfounded by the response to this story. I thank you all for the high marks and the kind comments. Please rate and comment as you wish. I always ask if you don't rate this a 5, please leave feedback to tell me what I can do better. Thanks so much. Chapter 5 coming soon.

marriedheat
marriedheat
867 Followers