All Comments on 'A Vacation to Remember'

by catalina_francisco

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
prettybutterfiyprettybutterfiyalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

You are an amazing writer. I am in awe of your imagination, description, and the picture you so vividly paint for the reader.

jennyleighjennyleighalmost 17 years ago
Un-fucking-believable.

This story, wow. i came just reading it without any other stimulation. i also forwarded it to my Master. it so thoroughly describes how i want to be treated. so that no other man could ever love me, other than Master- as i know He will love me until the end of eternity. Simply put, WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I can't even begin to understand this way of thinking. Loving and cherishing some one cannot go hand in hand with wanting to debased and mistreat them in this way. It is something, but not love. There is not even the pretense that she wants this. If he were providing something she wanted but was afraid to experience, it could be different. You make it clear she only endures this and does not want it. Yet it is more important that control and abuse her. To say he is there to protect her is false on its face and to its core. He is the architect of her hurt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous