All Comments on 'A Vacation to Remember'

by Kinky_Guy25

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh Well, Whats thev Point.

If you like this stuff, then the story is great, if not than it sucked. I don't care much for it but the writing was O.K. I don't see how having another man spend the night with your wife and fuck the shit out of her makes you love each other more,but to each there own. Wanting too taste another mans come is pretty close too gay. I have always belived a lot of these threesoms and gang bang fantsey have a lot of gay undertones to them. Eating a cream pie is no different than sucking his cock. Good Luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
not bad

.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well done, but

My kind of story, and quite well done, but... Why is every wife in this kind of tale beautiful, perfect body, is 50 but looks 35. It's not real, and I'm tired of it. My own wife looks great for her age - 55 - but she still has all the signs of aging, and she's average looking. I love her dearly and after all these years she's still a hot babe to me. The hottest stories are those that you can put yourself into and live the experiences of the characters, and to do that, there has to be a touch of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it!

This is great stuff. I really enjoy sloppy seconds. I love to watch and or participate as my woman fucks another guy and then go down on her, lick, suck, taste and swallow his cum with her pussy juice or fuck her with his load inside her pussy. Don't knock it until you've tried it. It's just a very erotic thing to do.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Just another rehash of the same, tired idea

Tolerable enough writing, I suppose, but, sheesh, this plot is tired and overdone. It's just another cuckolded wimp fantasy that frankly isn't very erotic. Here's a twenty-five and please don't elaborate on this sad tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very fucking hot

This story was so fucking hot.... I jerked off as I read it and only wish that I had been there too

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sharing my wife

I have shared my wife a number of times. I enjoy watching her reach an orgasm while a friend enjoys her fine pussy. There's no feeling in the world like sliding my rock hard cock into her cum coated pussy just after he has deposited a big load in her.

Ducky7Ducky7over 16 years ago
Good story, will she return the favor?

Great story, I liked the writing stile. Lots of interest and shared love, I just hope that it not one way.

Will Lee allow George the same passion and share with another woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
almost flawless

great story!

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago
Sloppy Seconds

I strongly agree with a few of the respondents regarding "sloppy seconds". I have fucked my wife quite a few times after another guy has fucked her and filled her pussy with hot sricky cum. The sensation is incredable. And for some reason I find it very exciting just knowing that my wife has another man's cum inside her. As the one writer stated "don't knock it until you've tried it". There is something special about watching another man fuck your wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What the hell is this??

Did mental asylums suddenly opened their gates?

Is this real and all the sickos decided to write and read Literotica ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

True story. I was walking along a beach just on dusk, most people had gone, I walked to the far end, then up a hill when I heard a noise, a woman groaning. I walked over and their was a couple fucking, I watched, she was plump, on her knees, he was doing her from behind, they both looked to be in their 50s or so, as I watched I got hard, I walked near to them figuring what were they going to say. He saw me, kept going, I didn't move, he beckoned me over , I got closer, I could clearly see his cock moving in and out of her pussy, I lowered my shorts, my cock springing out, and began to slowly stroke myself. He said oh yes and bucked into her then slowed, pulling out, cumm hanging on the end of his cock. He beckoned me over, gestured to her pussy and said shes yours if you want. I got behind her and pushed straight in to the warmest, wettest pussy I had fucked. It felt like my cock was in a hot wet slime and I fucked hard into her as he moved to her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. I felt my cumm rising and blasted deep into her sloppy insides. I pulled out, he said let her clean you and she turned and cleaned my cock. my first sloppy seconds and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing Like it

What is not to like about sloppy seconds. The smell of his come combined with her pussy juice, the sucking sounds as you drive your cock into her freshly fucked hole, the sight of the white froth building at her lips as you pound your prick in and out of her cunt, the slippery smoothness of his cum lubricating your shaft. All of this on top of just having watched your wife enjoying another mans penis. Best sex on earth.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 6 years ago
Very good story

I enjoyed the hell of this story. It was a good time had by all parties.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 5 years ago
Oh god!

Great story, I climaxed reading it x x x Fantastic 10/10

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Well

Of nothing else, you chased a.lot of slugs from under their rocks. These comments, I mean lies, are ridiculous.

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Wife Well Used

Love these stories where the wife goes on vacation and loses he inhibitions. In this case, she ends up getting fucked in all three holes and her husband gets to experience sloppy seconds. The only thing better than sloppy seconds is sloppy thirds or fourths. The husband talked about eating the creampie, just wish it was incorporated into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Great story, well-written and described. Real hot scenes.

EasypeterEasypeterover 4 years ago
Been there

My wife and I go on vacation and she gets one free night to sleep with anyone else that she desires too fuck! The next day is the best part of vacation because I get to hear all about her night . The night after I have my one night out . She loves knowing that I’ll sleep with either sexes . I love that free night . It gives each of us time to explore new things that add to our story time .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

I understand having some fun (being a voyeur) but your wife just took a BEATDOWN from another man. Hey if that’s your thing... then that’s your thing.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

What a hot story. During my active sex life of the last fifty years I have shared all my wives and girl friends. Usually with several of my black buddies. I always enjoyed it tremendously. 5 stars for the author. You captured the feeling pretty well. Thanks

WolfWifeWolfWifeabout 1 year ago

Jeez..!!! This was HOT!!!

Love the way things evolved in that bar, so much alike to our own ways. While on vacation too, we have taken some stranger to our hotel, and gotten the same weird, crazy, animal fucking lovely Lee was awarded. darn..love the descriptions… only… maybe…

…not matter how spent I may get by a new stud, I never fail to have my husband´s contributions along. I imagined when Tom left for the shower the first time, my hub would have ATTACKED me, hahahaha! Never waste his cumm like Lee husband’s! Mmm…imagine, I would have been cheating on Tom with my hub whilst he took that shower!!! Awwww!!!

One thing I crave when we go hunting, is to watch my spouse’s eyes as I am taking the invited. And the reclaiming.

Kiss, loved your tale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinky_Guy25@Kinky_Guy25
48 Followers
I love to role play, most any fantasy you might have no judgements and totally private. Will do phone with the right partners. I love submissive partners but willing to expand my horizons but also can be submissive. I am very inventive and can play pretty much any age and co...