A Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood over the bed looking down at Lee. I continued to jerk off and exploded all over her back and ass as she slept. Tom returned to the room and adopted a spoon position behind my lovely Lee, wrapping his arms around her, holding her breasts as he too dropped off to sleep!

I don't think he even realized it, but he was now sealed to my baby by the spunk I had just deposited on her back and ass.

Sitting back down in my chair, I also tried to sleep, but I couldn't I was so excited!

The pair of them slept until about 6 am and the sun had come up. I found myself still sitting in the same chair with my cock in hand. Lee stirred first and this woke Tom. They began kissing and hugging again. Lee always leaves the bed in the morning and goes to the bathroom before coming back to make love with me. But this time she didn't even get out of bed. She just started playing with Tom.

He was now wide-awake and was fingering her pussy as she spread her legs.

She looked over at me for the first time, smiled and said, "Good morning baby. Do your mind if I enjoy Tom one more time before he leaves? I will be yours again soon, you know I love you."

I smiled and said "Sure my love, enjoy!" I wanted to watch and jerk off as this young man fucked my wife one more time.

Lee began playing with Tom's cock. He was furiously playing with her clit. She had cum several times already since she had woken. Now, still lying on her side, she lifted her leg up into the air and held it there with her hand behind her knee as Tom's cock began rubbing her pussy lips.

He then eased the head of his cock into her shaved pussy. He was soon plunging his cock into her from behind. His whole cock was glistening with her juices. Then she lifted her leg even more widely apart and he realized what she was trying to do! She wanted him to fuck her in the ass!

She wriggled enough for him to place his cock right against her puckered asshole. With a gentle backward movement from her and a push from him, he entered, sliding just the head of his cock into her ass! He pulled back and then pushed gently until he managed to get another inch or two inside her.

He reached around to her pussy and stuck his fingers deep inside and scooped out a bit of cum and her juices which he then used to lubricate his cock as he pulled out of her ass. Tom then pushed his slippery cock back into her asshole.

Once she was lubricated, he pumped his cock in her ass again, this time without any difficulty. He soon had his 7" cock embedded deep inside her - his pubic hair touching her backside as he impaled her.

She was wet. He began fucking her asshole as hard as he could. He played with her clit all the time he was fucking her. She came at least 4 times while he was pounding her asshole. Then he shot a load deep inside as they both screamed out in pleasure!

I also exploded all over my fist as Tom's cock popped out of her ass. It was covered with her juices and his cum. Tom got up from the bed and dashed to the bathroom. Soon the shower was running and I knew he was cleaning himself up.

Lee was still lying on the bed on her side and she still hadn't lowered her leg allowing me to see just how much of a mess she was. Tom's cum was leaking out of her cunt, as well as her ass as she lay there.

I sat down on the bed and kissed her softly. Lee was so weak she could barely kiss me back. Her eyes were closed as I ran my fingers over her well-fucked body.

Tom walked out from the bathroom with a towel, naked but still with a nice hard-on, saying he needed to get going. Lee came to life again. Sitting up she reached over me for him, pulling him closer. He stood at the side of the bed. His cock directly over me, I laid next to Lee.

This time I really had a front row seat. Lee leaned on me and took his cock into her mouth and sucked him until he blew a final load of cum on her face and in her mouth. She swallowed most of his load but still a fair amount ran down her chin. She then dropped back on the bed, arms flopping above her head her face covered in cum!

Tom quickly dressed. Before leaving, he came over to the bed and kissed Lee on the forehead. She didn't respond. He smiled, extended his hand to me and thanked me. He offered me his business card and said anytime, anytime.

I thanked him for Lee as he left the room.

After he left Lee rolled over and looked at me with those lovely eyes and said, "Thank you, thank you my love"!

I kissed her deeply tasting his cum still on her lips. I have never loved her more and I told her so. I then slid my cock into Lee's cum filled pussy. She was still very tight as I began to fuck her.

Lee moved with some difficulty. She was sore, but we made love like we were newlyweds. Knowing her cunt will still filled with his cum was so exciting. I added another load of cum to her already cum filled pussy. As we snuggled together I could feel Tom's cum leaking out of her ass and more cum ran out of her pussy.

It felt so good. I couldn't wait to taste her well-used pussy and add some of my own cum to Tom's in her sweet ass.

Sloppy seconds have never been better. We had only just begun.

12