A Valentine's Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she turned to tell her boss how beautiful the view was, the older woman wrapped her arms around her new assistant, and kissed her passionately. Sally responded in kind, and soon their tongues were again dancing together in each other's mouths.

When they broke their embrace, the older woman put her arm around Sally, holding her close to her side, and said, "Isn't the view from here amazing? We bought this building for the view alone." Sally agreed silently, because she had never seen anything as beautiful in her life.

Jacqueline led Sally back into the bedroom and said, "We must become more intimately acquainted with each other before dinner is brought up." The older woman said, "Please be a dear and undress us," motioning for Sally to come closer to her. She took Sally's hands, brought them to her chest, and placed them on the lapels of the coat covering her bosom.

Immediately, Sally understood, and took off the older woman's chic business suit coat, placing it on a hanger, and putting it in the closet near to the bed. When she turned around, her boss said, "Continue." Sally did what she was told, crouched down, unzipped the matching skirt, and slid it down over her shapely hips, accidentally touching the older woman's perfectly shaped posterior. Sally panicked, but when the older woman moaned softly, she relaxed.

Sally hung the skirt up with the coat, and when she turned around, Jacqueline smiled at her, so the younger woman untied the scarf, unbuttoned the silk blouse, helped Jacqueline out of them, and carefully folded them over the chair next to the enormous bed.

When she looked back at her boss, the vision in front of her almost left her breathless. The older woman was wearing an almost transparent white lacy bra, a white garter belt, with white stockings, and the pumps she had noticed earlier. She was not wearing panties, and her large, hairless meaty vulva was dripping wet. She motioned to her bra, and Sally removed it as delicately as the other items, but this time Jacqueline grasped Sally's wrists and placed the young woman's hands on her perfect alabaster globes that seemed to defy gravity, with tiny pink nipples and areolas barely darker than her skin. As Sally started to fondle these perfect orbs, she felt the nipples harden in the palms of her hands, and her boss start to moan. Next, Jacqueline took Sally's face in her hands and pulled it to her right breast. Sally understood what was expected, so she started kissing, licking, and sucking on the flawless, perfectly shaped orb in front of her.

Time seemed to stand still, as Sally continued to lick and nurse on both breasts in front of her, switching from one to the other, until her boss stopped her. Jacqueline sat on the edge of the bed, and said breathlessly "Our feet are killing us, please take these off."

Sally knelt on the floor, and as she removed her boss's shoes, she smelled the older woman's arousal. She started by massaging the older woman's feet, and then started kissing and licking her toes, arches, ankles, working her way up the inside of the older woman's stocking covered calves and thighs.

The closer Sally got to the tops of her boss's stockings, the louder the older woman moaned, and when she kissed the bare skin above the tops of Jacqueline's stockings, her boss moaned even louder, fell back onto the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could. Sally wasted no time kissing and licking her way to heaven.

When she reached he boss's dripping wet vulva, she kissed the plump outer lips, and licked them clean. She used her fingers to spread the older woman's vulva open, and started licking on the inner lips that were beginning to swell. She took each of them into her mouth and sucked on them causing the older woman to shake. When Sally stuck her tongue as deep into her boss's vagina as far as she could, the older woman grasped the back of Sally's head, and held the younger woman captive.

As Sally drank the ambrosia of the older woman's vaginal secretions, she thought, 'This is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.' The more Sally licked and sucked, the more Jacqueline's juices flowed, and when she sucked her boss's clitoris into her mouth, the older woman went off like a Roman Candle on the Fourth of July. The young woman drank as much of the older woman's ejaculate as she could. She had no choice, because her boss had trapped her with her thighs.

When Sally was finally released from the grasp of her boss's orgasm, she realized that her face, hair, and the front of her blouse were soaked by the older woman's juices. When Jacqueline finally opened her eyes she said, "Oh Heavens, we have not experienced anything quite like that before in our lives! Where on earth did you learn to give pleasure like that, my dear Sally?"

Not knowing whatelse to say, Sally told the truth, "I have only been with two other women in my life, and they were my roommates in college. Amy and Judith were longtime lovers, and since we were sharing a three-bedroom apartment, they took me 'under their wings' and introduced me to their 'lifestyle'. After I graduated, I never had a chance to experience my Sapphic side again, until today. When you touched me on the plane, it was like a switch turned on inside of me, and I just went with it. I hope everything I did was satisfactory, Madame."

Her boss smiled at her and said "My goodness, young lady, you did everything absolutely perfect. We have been with some of the most experienced courtesans in Europe, and have had lesbian lovers in New York, Miami, Las Vegas, San Francisco, and Hong Kong, but none of them has ever taken us where you just did, my sweet young assistant. You are truly a prize, and are doing an admirable job of keeping us relaxed and on our toes."

Jacqueline sat up, and kissed Sally full on the mouth. The young woman returned the kiss with equal enthusiasm, and when they broke their embrace, the older woman said, "My goodness, you are covered in our juices. Although it does taste good, we should both get cleaned up for dinner. Please finish undressing us, then undress yourself, and place everything on the large armchair near the door for the maid to retrieve and launder. Then please join us in the bath, because we owe you the same satisfaction that you have given us."

Sally unsnapped the garters, removed her boss's stockings and her garter belt. She picked up the bra and blouse, and carried them with the other items into the main room, placing them on the chair as she was directed.

Next, she undressed completely, placing her cum soaked clothing with her boss's lingerie on the chair by the door, and walked nude into the bathroom.

When she entered the enormous bathroom, her boss was standing in the middle of a five-foot square, glass walled enclosure with more shower heads than she could count. They were all spraying, and Jacqueline motioned for her to enter. When she approached, her boss wrapped her in a gentle embrace and the two kissed passionately. As their tongues danced in their mouths, Sally felt two fingers slide into her vagina, and start to strum that 'special' spot inside of her. Soon Sally got light-headed and started shaking as her boss's expert hands gave the younger woman a very intense orgasm.

The older woman gently held Sally until she was able to stand, and when the younger woman opened her eyes, Jacqueline said, "You disserved that after what you did for us, now let's get cleaned up for dinner."

With that, both women took turns soaping and rinsing each other, and finished by shampooing each other's hair. After they finished toweling each other dry, they wrapped each other's hair in towels, and put on the thick white plush terrycloth robes that were hanging on hooks, before exiting the bathroom.

When they entered the main room, Sally noticed that the soiled clothes had been removed, and a sumptuous meal had been placed at the table in the middle of what Jacqueline referred to earlier as the 'Great Room'. The two women sat down and enjoyed a gourmet meal of roast pheasant, wild rice, artichoke hearts, and a very nice white wine.

When they finished their meal, Jacqueline stood, saying, "I think we shall have each other for desert, what do you think?"

Sally smiled as she rose, and replied, "I cannot think of anything I would rather have right now. Madame tastes better than ambrosia."

The two ladies walked hand-in-hand into the bedroom, and when they reached the bed, Jacqueline untied Sally's robe, sliding it off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor at her feet. Sally followed suit, and did the same to her boss.

Next, the older woman pulled back the covers and climbed onto the center of the mattress. She spread her legs, and pointing to her own mouth and vulva, told her young companion, "Why don't you put your pretty little 'Lady Flower' right here on our lips, and put your lips on ours so that we can both enjoy our deserts together."

Sally smiled, and climbed atop her boss's face and leaned forward, so that both women's tongues touched the others dripping wet labia at the same time. For the next two hours, the two women dined on each other's vaginal juices, giving each other more orgasms than they could count. Later, they fell asleep with Sally's head resting on the older woman's left breast, and her boss's arms wrapped around the young assistant.

When the young woman started to awaken the next morning, she realized that she had been drooling on her boss' now erect left nipple. Sleepily, she started to nurse on the perfect orb like a baby at her mother's breast. As Sally awakened more, her suckling became more intense, and as the older woman took her new young lover's face in her hands, the two kissed passionately.

Very soon the two women were engaged in an erotic tango, eventually ending up in another passionate sixty-nine, licking, sucking and fingering each other to a thunderous mutual orgasm. When they came down from their 'eye-opener', the older woman smiled and said, "Our dear Sally, you continue to amaze us. We believe that this way of waking up is very pleasing to us, and feel that this should be repeated every morning, from now on."

Sally smiled through her girl-cum covered face, and replied, "It is my pleasure to serve you, my beautiful Jacqueline. When I first came to work for your company, I thought that you were the most beautiful woman in the world. I never thought I could be worthy of working for you, let alone sharing your bed. This is a dream come true for me."

Jacqueline smiled and said, "Dearest Sally, we have had many lovers and 'assistants' over the years, but none have been as attentive and dedicated as you. Your predecessor was too much involved in pursuing the attention of men to see to our 'needs' properly. Never have we encountered such an unselfish, energetic lover as you. We plan to keep you as close to us as possible, for as long as you desire, and when the time comes for you to 'move on', we will give you a glowing recommendation to whatever occupation or employer you choose."

The older woman then looked at the large ornate clock on the wall opposite the bed and said, "My goodness, look at the time, we need to get ready for our day." The two women got out of bed, put on their robes, and went to the bathroom. They bathed each other, taking special care of their 'intimate' areas, and shampooed each other's hair.

After they brushed their teeth in the twin sinks, they wrapped their hair in fresh towels, put their robes back on, and walked back into the Great Room, where breakfast was waiting for them.

When Sally looked at the table that was set before her, the abundance of food had her wondering if they were expecting guests for breakfast. When her boss saw the confusion on her young protégé's face, she said, "We always have them serve the 'Full English' every time we are in London. We never eat all of it, but it makes them happy that we ask them to serve it. Just choose what you like and recognize, because it would not do well for us to get indigestion."

Sally chose a scoop of scrambled eggs with cheese and red peppers, a small sausage, a toasted English muffin with strawberry jam, and a glass of orange juice. She never ate much for breakfast, but everything smelled so good, and the previous night's activities had her famished. She finished with what she thought was coffee (it turned out to be English breakfast tea, which she quite enjoyed), because her caffeine addiction needed a fix.

When they finished eating, the two ladies retired to the bedroom, where the they were two women were waiting to do their hair and makeup. Jacqueline dismissed them when their work was finished, and left her robe on the chair where she had been sitting. She motioned to Sally to follow her, and pointed to the bed where clothes had been laid out for the day.

The young assistant understood that she was expected to dress Jacqueline, so she started by putting on the older woman's brassier. Today it was a black lacy model from the 'Jacqueline Collection'. This was followed by a black garter belt and hose. Jacqueline pointed to a black lacy thong on the bed, and Sally slipped it on her boss, over the stockings and garters.

Next, she helped her boss put on a light grey colored silk blouse, a charcoal pencil skirt, and matching jacket. All that was left on the bed was a black and white checkered scarf, which she wrapped around her boss's neck, and carefully tied it in a bow.

Sally crouched down and helped her boss into her black patent leather pumps. Jacqueline walked over to the full-length mirror, and said, "Perfect, now get dressed dear, your outfit is in the closet on the opposite side of the room," as she walked out of the room.

Hanging in the closet, in her size, was the exact same outfit that she had dressed her boss in, including the lingerie, only her scarf was pink and white. Sally dressed quickly but carefully, remembering to put the thong on over the garters, because she knew that made removing it quicker in case her boss wanted to have access to her prize at some time during the day.

Sally walked out into the main room, seeing that all evidence of breakfast had been removed (no big surprise). She heard her boss's voice talking to someone, coming from the 'office', so she sat in one of the overstuffed chairs and waited for her boss to finish with her business.

When Jacqueline finally came out of her office, Sally stood and met her boss in the middle of the room. The older woman smiled, and kissed the young woman, sensuously on her lips and said, "Time for us to go. We have three factories to visit today. Just stay close to us, and don't worry about anything."

Her boss continued, "This is Leslie's show for the next four days. Her job is to make our business run like clockwork, and she knows how to do her job well. Your job is to take care of our libido, which so far, you are doing quite brilliantly. So long as both of you do your jobs proficiently, we will be very happy."

The two walked into the elevator, and rode down to the lobby, where Leslie was waiting to escort them to the classic limo was waiting outside at the curb. They were then transported to three separate facilities, all on the outskirts of London.

The first two were large high-tech, automated garment manufacturing facilities, operated by young women, mostly running the machines with computer terminals. After lunch at an ornate tea room, they visited the third, much older facility. It was filled with mature, more hands-on traditional seamstresses, sewing fine silk and wool garments by hand, and using older sewing machines.

As Leslie droned on and on through the entire day, Sally tried to look as though she was paying attention, which was difficult. When she reached the last factory near Bletchley Park, she was fascinated by the work these ladies were doing. She felt nostalgic, because it reminded her of sitting at her grandmother's feet as a little girl, while the old woman made clothes for her and her younger sister.

Later, when they were riding the elevator at their London residence, Jacqueline asked Sally, "We noticed your interest in the facilities at our last visit. You seemed to be in a reflective mood the whole time we were there. What was it that piqued your interest?"

Sally smiled and said, "My grandmother used to have a sewing machine very much like the ones in your factory. My parents died in a tragic accident when I was five, and my sister was three. My grandmother raised us until she passed away twelve years later, when we were placed in boarding school by our bachelor uncle. My sister and I used to play with our dolls while we sat on the floor by her feet while she sewed clothes for us. The noise from those machines caused me to recall a happy memory from my childhood."

Her boss smiled and said, "That facility was the very first dress factory we purchased when we ended our modeling career, and started our clothing line. We only use the Bletchley Division to make limited runs and special items, like our personal clothes. The ladies that work there are old friends, and we take very special care of them."

Somehow, Sally felt there was much more to her boss's connection to that place than the older woman was saying, but she smiled and said, "I really enjoyed watching how your beautiful garments were made, but seeing how you still make some of them by hand, makes me admire you even more."

Just then, the elevator door opened, and the two women walked into the penthouse, and immediately into the bedroom. When they reached the bed, the younger woman undressed the older woman completely, hanging up her outer garments, and placing the undergarments on the chair by the door. Next, she undressed herself, and walked back to her boss when she finished.

Jacqueline had climbed onto the bed, and was lying on her back with her legs spread, so Sally climbed onto the bed, and between her boss's thighs, where she feasted on the buffet that was the older woman's vulva. When the younger woman had given her three orgasms, the older woman gently grasped her new protégé, and pulled her to her. They kissed, and Jacqueline enjoyed the taste of her own essence on the younger woman's lips. Then she said, "Let us taste you now dear."

Sally climbed atop her boss's face, and hung onto the massive headboard as Jacqueline took the young woman to the edge of her orgasm, and held her there for the next thirty minutes with her talented tongue and fingers. When the older woman finally took Sally over the edge, the younger woman collapsed into her boss's arms, unconscious.

When Sally opened her eyes, her head was being cradled between Jacqueline's arms an breasts, and her hands were gently stroking the younger woman's cheeks. The older woman was smiling at her and said, "Welcome back, we were afraid we'd lost you there for a while."

The younger woman sat up and kissed her boss passionately. When she could finally speak, she said, "I have been with many of men, and only two other women in my life, but no one has ever taken me where you just did. Until I opened my eyes just now, I thought I had died and gone to heaven."

Jacqueline said, "Dearest Sally we are going to make it our goal to educate you in the ways of love. We can tell that you are an eager student, and have a lot of raw talent. We believe that under our tutelage, we will be able to turn you into the best personal assistant and lover we have ever encountered."

The older woman took her hand and said, "Let us get cleaned up for dinner, we are getting hungry." The two climbed out of bed, and headed to the bathroom, where they showered and 'cleaned' each other, paying particular attention to each other's 'intimate' areas.

When they were finished, they returned to the Great Room dressed in their robes, and towels, and enjoyed another sumptuous meal. After dinner, they retired to their bed, where they exhausted themselves making love to each other, and fell asleep in each other's arms.