A Valentine's Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they crossed a long hallway, they entered an elevator, and were taken to the second floor. When they stepped out of it, they were in a large room that resembled the facility outside of London where the older women were hand and machine stitching the fine garments.

The room was full of older machines and work tables and the women, whose ages varied from early twenties to late middle age were busy at work. They were creating beautiful bras, bustiers, merry widows, garter belts, and various other lingerie items, mostly by hand, but also machine sewn. Sally stared at the operations with her mouth open, totally fascinated by what was going on around her.

They spent the next two hours walking around the floor, as Jacqueline looked at every station, closely examining the products, and talking in French, to her workers. She called each of them by name, and thanked them for their contributions to the new 'Collection'. She asked them about their families, as well as their work, exactly like she did at the facility in England.

Next, they visited Jacqueline Inc's design studios, in an office building across town. It was a large open room filled with racks of fabrics of every color and type, and young women sketching designs on drawing boards. Again, Jaqueline conversed with her artists, listening intently to their suggestions. She congratulated them, as well for their contributions to the new 'Collection', due to be presented to the public, the very next evening.

After they left there, they were taken to a fancy private boutique in the most exclusive section of Paris. The three of them walked into the tea room at the rear of the establishment, where a private reception was being held for Jacqueline, by the most exclusive clothiers of Europe.

Jacqueline was the guest of honor, and she 'Held Court' for the next two hours, as she chatted with the 'movers and shakers' of the fashion industry, while the Paparazzi captured the event for posterity.

Later, when they walked off the elevator into their penthouse suite, they both slipped out of character, and Sally did her best at 'relieving' her boss's stress. They took turns stripping each other naked, immediately after they entered the room, and ate their evening meal in the nude.

As they were eating, Jackie said, "I noticed your interest in the lingerie makers this morning. I bought that facility at about the same time as the dressmakers in Bletchley. I have managed to keep it open, despite the fact that most intimate wear is now made in automated factories. I love those ladies as much as the ladies in England, and they only make the Private Collection, my personal lingerie, and the samples for the fashion shows. All of the lingerie we sell to the general public is made by our factory in Viet Nam."

Sally smiled, because she realized that her boss cared for the people who worked for her, and felt responsible for their welfare. Because of this, the employees were loyal to her, and gave her 'their all'.

As they were finishing their meal, they noticed the sun was setting, so they retired to the bed on the balcony, and made gentle love to each other, like they did the previous night, under the stars. When they awoke in each other's arms, early the next morning, they made love again. Afterward, they went indoors and ate breakfast in the nude.

When they finished eating, they went into the bathroom, and 'played' as they washed each other. When they left the bathroom, wearing their white bathrobes, and towels around their heads, the hairdresser and makeup artist were waiting for them. Sally took her boss's hand and said, "Madame," as she led her to the bed. Once there, Jacqueline snapped into character, as Sally took off the older woman's robe and proceeded to dress her in the clothes that had been laid out for her in the middle of the night, while they were asleep on the balcony.

When Sally finished dressing her boss, she dressed herself as the two professionals worked their magic on her boss. When they were finished, Jacqueline went into the apartment's office to catch up on the business she had neglected for the last two days and the two women proceeded to do their 'magic on Sally.

Jacqueline read and answered the mountain of e-mails, and returned the several phone calls she had ignored while she and Sally had been 'enjoying' themselves for the last two days. After the two women left, Sally sat on the balcony and enjoyed the view of the most romantic city she had ever visited. When Jaqueline finished with her business, and came out of her office, she noticed that her young protégé was sitting on the balcony, waiting patiently for her.

The older woman walked up behind the younger woman, gently touched her shoulder, and whispered in her ear, "Come dearest, we have a busy day ahead of us." They walked out of the room, and rode the elevator to the lobby, where they were met by Brigitte. The young Frenchwoman talked nonstop as they walked to the waiting limo, and continued talking until they reached their destination.

They spent the morning visiting two more of Jacqueline Inc's facilities, one that wove the silk for her blouses and stockings, and another that produced the lace for her special lingerie lines. After a late PR lunch meeting with the elite members of the local governments of the cities and towns in France where her facilities were located (also attended by the press), they were taken back to the hotel, for an afternoon 'nap', before they got ready for the Spring clothing line launch fashion show that evening.

The two women slipped out of character, undressed as soon as the door of their suite closed, and made gentle love to each other for the next two hours. At six in the evening, they went to the bathroom and cleaned themselves up. When they finished, they dressed each other in the evening gowns they were wearing to the fashion show, and slipped back into character, just before the hairdresser and makeup artist knocked on their door.

When the two professionals were finished with their work, they left. Soon after that Jacqueline and Sally rode the elevator to the lobby and climbed into the back of the Limo, where Brigitte was waiting for them.

As soon as the chauffer closed the door, Brigitte started in with her rapid fire talking, that Sally assumed was about the details of the fashion show. About three blocks into their drive, Jacqueline gently held her finger to the young Frenchwoman's mouth and said, "Brigitte, arrete de parler et respire." Which Sally understood as "Chill and take a breath."

When Brigitte looked at her boss strangely, Jacqueline said, "Detendez-vou et profitez du spectacle. Je sais que tout sera parfait." Which Sally understood as, "Relax, everything will be fine." This seemed to calm Brigitte and she remained quiet for the rest of the drive.

When they pulled up in front of the venue, it looked like a festive Hollywood movie opening. There was a line of elegantly dressed people around the block, and when they stopped under the marquee, the door was opened by a man in a top hat and tails, who escorted them through the lobby. The throng parted, and as they made their way through the crowd, everyone stood and applauded as they were escorted to their seats at the very end of the runway.

They were served champagne and caviar, as the rest of the invited guests were seated. Soon Monsieur Francois DuBois (the master of ceremonies), walked onstage, and walked to the end of the runway. He bowed to Jacqueline who stood and walked up the steps in front of her. She extended her gloved hand, and he took off his top hat, knelt and kissed her hand.

Next, the two of them stood facing the crowd, and he said, "Mesdames et Messieurs, Jacqueline!" The crowd applauded as Monsieur bowed and Jacqueline curtsied.

They stood, and he escorted Jacqueline to her seat, and sat in the empty seat next to her. Next, Monsieur handed Jacqueline a program in French, and one in English to Sally. Soon, the house lights came down, and an offstage announcer started talking in French, and techno-rock music started playing, as a dozen models in long flowing formal dresses strutted out onstage.

The announcer described each gown and the name of the model, as each of the ladies 'strutted their stuff' to the end of the runway, curtsied in front of Jacqueline, and then back to their place in line. Sally realized that Jacqueline's entire spring clothing line was being debuted at this show, not just her lingerie. She watched intently, and read the details of the garments as they were presented to the public.

After the first group left the stage, the next dozen model came out from behind the curtain wearing tailored office wear, several of them looking exactly like the suits She and Jacqueline had been wearing on their trip, so far.

After the office wear, the next group of models were wearing Spring sportswear, and after that, the new swimwear, both conservative and risqué, were paraded down the runway.

Finally, terlve of the two dozen lingerie items that they had previewed earlier in the week were paraded before the public. They were being modeled by a completely different group of models, and these ladies were top notch professionals.

The crowd went wild, and when the rest of the models came back on the stage, Jacqueline climbed the steps and pranced down the runway, where she joined her models. Everyone joined hands and bowed together, while the audience gave them a standing ovation.

Later, when Jacqueline and Monsieur Francois were nearly finished receiving handshakes and compliments in the receiving line that had formed in the lobby, Jacqueline leaned over to Sally and said, "Francois has invited us to spend the evening with him, would you mind 'entertaining' his niece, Brigitte back at the hotel? We will be home in the morning, because tomorrow afternoon, we are off to Barcelona." When Sally looked at her boss strangely, the older woman said, "She speaks fluent English, and her uncle says she's a good lover, so you two should have fun."

When all of the dignitaries had left, Jacqueline, Monsieur, Sally, and Brigitte walked out of the theater, and when Monsieur took Jacqueline's hand, and helped her into the back of his Rolls, Brigitte looked sad and confused. Sally gently took the young redhead's arm, and using her best high school French said quietly to her, "Viens avec moi petit, je prendrai soin de toi." as she guided her to the black Mercedes parked behind the Rolls.

When the door was closed, and the limo was pulling away from the curb, Brigitte finally regained her composure and asked Sally, "You speak French?"

Sally smiled when she heard the young woman's perfect English with a decidedly French accent, and answered her, "Yes, but not very well I'm afraid. Freshman year at Hoboken High was a long time ago. When you were talking to Jacqueline, it was so fast that I could only make out about every third or fourth word. Finally, I just gave up because what you were telling her was not part of my job."

"And exactly what is your job, Sally, are you her private whore?" Brigitte said indignantly.

Sally frowned and replied, "Oh, do you mean like you are for your Uncle?"

When Brigitte acted like she had been slapped in the face, Sally took her hands and said calmly, "Look, two weeks ago I was working in the secretarial pool of Jacqueline's New York office. When her previous 'Personal Assistant' got pregnant and decided to resign, I was chosen and thrust into this situation. Before I knew it, I was in bed with our boss."

The young redhead's demeanor changed, and Sally continued, "I know that you are very proficient at what you do for Jacqueline, because she only accepts perfection from her employees. However, although I don't know what your relationship with your 'Uncle' is, I am certain that your position in Jacqueline Inc. is in part, a result of what goes on between the two of you."

The young woman started to cry, so Sally took Brigitte into her arms and tried to comfort her as she sobbed uncontrollably. By the time the limo stopped in front of the hotel, Brigitte had stopped crying, and regained her composure. When the chauffeur opened the door, Sally helped the young woman out of the car, and led her through the lobby and into the elevator.

When the doors opened, Sally led Brigitte into the bedroom, and onto the balcony. When the young Frenchwoman saw the view from the balcony, she said, "Je suis deja venu ici." and fainted, collapsing in Sally's arms. When Brigitte opened her eyes, she was lying on a bed on the balcony, with her head on Sally's lap. She looked up at the woman that was wiping her brow with a handkerchief, and realizing where she was, and what had happened, said, "I am so embarrassed. I have been to this place before. This is where Uncle Francois took my virginity."

Brigitte sat up, took Sally's hands, and proceeded to tell her whole life story. Her father and Francois were brothers. Her father Phillipe, and mother, Margarite, met when they both worked at a textile mill. They fell in love, were married, and she was born when they were in their early twenties.

Francois fancied himself as a playboy, and felt the work his older brother did was beneath him. He managed to weasel his way into a rich family, and married a young heiress about the same time as Brigitte was born.

When she was eight, a series of tragic events changed Brigitte's life forever. First, a fire of unknown origin destroyed the textile mill where her parents worked, killing nearly everyone, including her mother and father. Two weeks later, Francois's heiress wife had a fatal heart attack. A month after that, Brigitte's maternal grandmother, who had been taking care of her while her parents worked, and who had become the only family she knew, died in her sleep.

The authorities soon tracked down Francois, and before long the redheaded child was living in an elegant townhouse in the most prestigious section of Paris. Her uncle hired a special maid to look after her needs, and tutors to take care of her schooling. By the time she was twelve, she was enrolled in the most advanced boarding school in France. When she graduated, with honors, at fifteen, he enrolled her in a private college, where she excelled as well.

Everything changed after she received her baccalaureate degree, just before her eighteenth birthday, when Francois realized how stunningly beautiful she had become. They celebrating her accomplishments and birthday when he decided his niece would be his next conquest.

Since his wife had died, and this child was dropped into his life, soon afterward, he had become the most notorious playboy in Paris. He had enjoyed the charms of the most desirable women in the city, right under the noses of their husbands and other suitors.

Even the young model 'Jacqueline', had fallen under his spell briefly, and still allowed him to deposit his seed in her womb whenever she was in Paris. He even had his own key to her private 'Hotel' on the banks of the Seine, where he had taken Brigitte that evening, after dinner and champagne at an elegant restuarant. Once inside the room he led her to the balcony, and as she was captivated by the view, he kissed her and told her how beautiful she was.

Between the alcohol in her bloodstream, and the smooth romantic phrases he was whispering in her ears, she swooned, and lost control. She gave herself to him willingly, and felt things that only a talented, experienced lover like him could awaken in her. She did not even consider the incestuous nature of their actions until she woke up in bed alone, the next morning. For the next several years, these birthday 'celebrations' continued, even after she graduated, with honors, with a Masters of Arts degree in Fashion Design.

As Sally listened to the tale her new young friend was telling her, she was saddened by the pain the younger woman was feeling. She realized what a bastard the girl's uncle was, but was happy that he was being 'used' himself, by Jacqueline that evening, and her boss had trusted her enough to 'comfort' this troubled young woman that night.

Sally took the young woman's face into her hands and kissed her sweetly, full on her mouth. At first Brigitte responded, kissing Sally back, and then recoiled, saying, "Je ne suis pas lesbienne!"

Sally smiled back at Brigitte and said, "No, I do not think you are. I didn't think I was until I was either until Jacqueline chose me to accompany her on this trip. Whether you are or not, what better way to punish your uncle than by enjoying the passion that only another woman can awaken in you?" When Brigitte's expression changed from anger to surprise, Sally bent down and kissed her gently on the lips. When Brigitte returned the kiss, Sally embraced the younger woman, and teased her mouth with her tongue.

The two women tangled tongues, and kissed like a couple of teenagers as they lost track of time, until they stopped to catch their breath. Brigitte opened her eyes and said, "I have never done anything like this before Sally. I have never felt passion anything like this with any man. What is happening to me, am I becoming a lesbian?"

Sally held they younger woman's face in her hands and said, "No, my sweet young friend, I think that you are just discovering that sex is much more than something between a man and a woman. I have known that I was a bisexual since I was eighteen. I love having sex with both men and women, but women are so much nicer than men, most of the time. I still crave a hard cock, and sometimes a dildo just doesn't do the trick, so I often let a man fuck my brains out."

Sally started undressing Brigitte, saying, "Let's get these clothes off and I'll show you how good another woman can make you feel. Just relax, we have all night. Jacqueline won't be home until late tomorrow morning. She's going to fuck and suck the life out of your uncle, and by the time she's done with him, he won't be awake until late tomorrow night."

Brigitte smiled at Sally's remark, and started undressing her as well. Soon they were standing nude in the moonlight on the balcony, holding hands and staring at the Eifel Tower. They retired to the bed indoors, and for or the next four hours, Sally kissed every inch of the young redhead from her eyes to her toes, teaching her about her body and the many erotic places that neither her uncle nor any of the other men she had bedded had discovered.

Sally started with her toes, and worked her way up past her ankles and calves to her thighs, kissing, nibbling and licking to the younger woman's nearly hairless vulva. She then moved to Brigitte's hands , giving both of them and her arms the same treatment.

By the time Sally was kissing and caressing Brigitte's firm breasts, the younger woman was nearly insane with lust. As Sally was kissing her way down the young woman's tummy, just past her navel, the young woman shouted, "Baise-moi maintenant, tu me rends fou!"

Sally understood Brigitte's pleading, and slid between her legs, where she licked from her pucker to the swollen clitoris, which was standing proudly at attention with it's hood completely retracted. This made Brigitte shudder as her nectar started to flow from her vagina. Sally drank hungrily as the younger woman moaned and shook like she was having a seizure.

When Brigitte started to calm down, and her juices started to slow, Sally inserted two fingers into the younger woman's vagina, curling them up so they touched that 'special spot', and took her clitoris in her mouth and sucked on it. This caused Brigitte to have another, stronger orgasm, before her first one had completely ended. Sally watched as the young redhead came down and curled up in a ball, falling fast asleep. She crawled behind the younger woman, pulled the covers over them, and spooned with her new friend and lover, falling asleep while listening to the younger woman purr like a contented kitten.