A Valentine's Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally was awakened early, just as the sun was peeking over the horizon, by the feeling of someone pleasuring her nether region. When she saw the mass of curly red hair covering her midsection, she closed her eyes, and enjoyed the ride Brigitte was taking her on.

When Sally's orgasm faded, she took the young redhead into her arms, and the two kissed passionately. When they broke their embrace, Sally pulled the younger woman into a sixty-nine, and the two women dined on each other until their stomachs started growling.

They climbed out of bed, and ate the breakfast that had been left on the table while they were asleep. When they were finished, they went into the bathroom, where Sally filled the large clawfoot tub with bubble bath. When she had the temperature of the water and the density of the bubbles perfect, the two ladies climbed in, and soaked as they talked and played with each other.

When the water started to cool, they climbed out of the tub, and into the oversize shower. They continued to wash and play in the shower as the water drained from the tub. When they had washed each other's hair and bodies, they dried each other, put on robes, and wrapped each other's hair in towels.

Just as they walked out of the bathroom, the elevator doors opened, and Jacqueline strolled into the room. When she saw the two of them she said, "Excellent, ladies please undress us. Francois was not up to the task, and only gave me two orgasms. I kept sucking on him, but he was unable to achieve an erection. I made him use our twelve inch strap-on toy on us until he fell asleep. Please hurry ladies, we're extremely horny!"

Sally nodded to Brigitte, and took off her robe. The young redhead followed suit, and both women went to their boss, and carefully undressed her.

They led their now naked boss over to the bed and helped her lay in the center, as the two younger women crawled in on either side of the older woman. Sally started nursing on Jacqueline's right breast, as Brigitte did the same to her left. Sally reached down to finger Jacqueline's vulva, and when she noticed it was starting to leak, she slid down between her boss's legs. As she was moving, she got Brigitte's attention, and motioned for her to sit on Jacqueline's face.

Sometime later, after Sally's cunnilingus had brought he boss off once, and Jacqueline had made Brigitte coat her face with her juices, the three women were lying side-by-side in bed relaxing, Jacqueline said to the young redhead, "My goodness young lady, you taste delicious. Are you any good at returning the favor?"

Before she could answer, Sally said, "Madame, I can attest to the prowess of her oral skills. She is nearly as good as Madame." Jacqueline said nothing, she simply looked at Brigitte, and pointed to her crotch. The young redhead smiled, and crawled between her boss's legs and started feasting. The older woman smiled as the young redhead started her ministrations.

Jacqueline looked at Sally and pointed to her mouth. Sally understood, and climbed onto her boss's face, and the three continued their erotic dance for another hour.

Later as they were all catching their breaths, Jacqueline said, "Excellent job, young lady. Sally you were quite correct, she is highly proficient. We believe on our next trip to Paris, we will not need the services of your uncle, young lady. We shall be asking you to share our bed on that occasion, that is, if that is something you would enjoy, Brigitte?"

The young redhead smiled and as she licked Jacqueline's juices from her lips, she said, "Oh yes Madame, I would like that very much. You taste delicious, and I will be honored to drink of your nectar as often as you will allow me."

Jacqueline put her arms around the two young women, and kissed each one of them separately. Next, she said, "Let's have lunch. We're hungry."

The three women got out of bed, and saw the table had been set for lunch for three. Sally scratched her head and thought, 'the people Jacqueline has working for her certainly proficient'.

The three ate lunch, still nude, and when they finished, Jacqueline said to the two ladies, "We have enjoyed this little tete a tete, but we must prepare to travel. We must bathe, and then dress.

They retired to the bathroom, where the two younger women bathed their boss, and then each other. When they were finished Jacqueline said, "Please dress us, and then dress yourselves." as she pointed to the clothes hanging from the hangers by the bathroom door.

The two younger women turned around to see three identical beige business suits, with cream colored silk blouses, as well as the accompanying lingerie and shoes. They noticed that the jackets had a single letter embroidered on the breast pocket. The took the suit with the 'J' embroidered on it, and dressed their boss carefully. When they were done with her, they took turns dressing each other, Sally dressing the redhead in the suit with the 'B' embroidered on the coat, and Brigitte dressing the strawberry blonde in the suit with the 'S' on the coat.

Just as the two younger women were finishing dressing each other, the elevator doors opened, and the hairdresser and makeup artist walked into the room. When they had finished with Jacqueline, they worked their magic on the two younger women.

The two women left when their work was done, and Jacqueline said, "Time to go darlings," and she escorted the young women downstairs to the waiting limo.

When Sally climbed into the back seat, she was surprised to find her travel case waiting for her, and when Jacqueline started talking to Brigitte in French, and giving the driver orders in the same language, she realized that both her boss and her new friend were completely back in character, and all was well with the world.

When the limo arrived at the train station, Jacqueline said to Brigitte in English, "Dear, you will be taking on a much more important position in our organization. You will be assuming nearly all the duties formerly performed by your uncle. His recent performance in the bedroom, and the revelations of what we have learned about how he has been treating you, have caused us to relegate his position to one of a mere figurehead. Also, we want you to move out of the room in your uncle's home and move into the apartment in the hotel by the Seine. We think it is much more appropriate for someone as important as you to Jacqueline Inc." Jacqueline then handed the young redhead a key with an ornate fob, saying, "Francois will not be needing this anymore. He was still sleeping when I left, and since we own the hotel, the key is ours anyway."

Brigitte smiled and said, 'Merci beaucoup!" She kissed Jacqueline back, and kissed Sally before the three women left the limo and walked to the train platform. They said their goodbyes on the platform, and as Jacqueline and Sally were escorted to their private compartment on the train by the porter, Brigitte walked back to the company limo like she was floating on air.

*

I hope you have enjoyed the first chapter of this story. The second part will be posted in the next week or so. If you have any suggestions about what direction I should go eith this story, please leave a comment.