A Very English Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're definitely all nice and wet!" I said, as I inserted one finger into her hole, "You're so ready, aren't you?"

"I can't help it," Mum answered, her body squirming erotically, "I was never like this with your dad. You two and especially you darling, you seem to have woken my body up somehow -- you make me so damn horny all the time!"

"Brilliant news!" enthused Andy, "Can't wait! If you need more I'll do you when Chris has finished!"

"Piss off!" I answered with a grin, "You get on with your sister -- or perhaps you need my help?"

"Up yours too!" he said, "Ignore him Mum, I'm here to help any time!"

"Chris is quite capable of satisfying me," said Mum, smiling at Andy and then at me, "Not that your offer isn't welcome but you'll have to wait until next time. In the meantime you concentrate on screwing your sister like a good brother should!"

I'd waited until the banter had ended but now I pressed my penis downwards until the tip was seated in the entrance to Mum's vagina, then waited again while Mum wriggled beneath me as she adjusted herself. She nodded to me, her eyes flashing downwards too.

"Ok," she said, "Nice and slow, like we said."

I let my body start to press my penis into her hole, millimetre at a time, teasingly slowly and pausing as soon as I felt my knob settled inside her.

"Ok?" I asked and Mum nodded eagerly so I let my penis slide further into her body.

Every few moments I'd pause again, allowing or causing Mum's body to shudder with suppressed excitement. She hissed a breath through her teeth, the sound almost painful despite her smiling happy eyes.

"Yessss! Oh-oh-oh-ohhh darling, that's wicked," she breathed, her vagina caressing my penis wonderfully, "Feels as if it's going in and in and in. God, how much more is there?"

A quick glance between us told me the answer.

"I'm only half way in," I said, "Do you want me to move faster then?"

"No, no, just carry on like you're doing -- it's delicious -- it's so teasing!" she sighed, "Darling, you're going to make me cum even before we get started!"

"Don't go setting me off!" I said, "I want to make it last."

"If I do I won't be able to help it," said Mum, her body quivering and rolling under me, "Ohhhh darling, it's getting close, I can feel it."

Unintentionally I let another inch of cock slide into her vagina as my muscular control failed for a moment and Mum gasped loudly.

"Ooooo!" she squeaked as her eyes opened widely, "Oh God -- cumming, cumming!"

Suddenly her body was almost violently jumping, bouncing and squirming under me, her hips lifting her body upwards so that she impaled herself completely on my cock as her actions caused me to sink down into her, pressing my penis deeply into her body.

She cried out again and again, distinctly happy cries of orgasmic origin, of climactic cadence that filled the room with sounds of sex; happy contented and fulfilling sex and all the while I remained calmly where I was, pressing my penis firmly inside her until she'd unwound.

"My goodness!" she panted eventually, her delicious breasts rising and falling as she breathed deeply, "I don't think I've ever cum off like that before -- that was so wonderful!"

"Looked good from here too," said Sarah from beside us as her hand reached and held her mother's, "My turn next I think!"

"You getting close again then?" asked Andy and Sarah looked at him and smiled.

"Getting there," she admitted, "Doubt if I'll cum like Mum this time but it already feels so damn good -- just keep sliding like that -- yeah, keep it nice and slow..."

She stretched upwards and kissed Andy, her contentment discernable as she hummed her happiness.

"Oh Andy, you're such a super brother!" she said softly as her hips rose to meet Andy's penetrating penis, "And you've such a perfect cock too!"

Mum and I both chuckled at her words, her loving enthusiasm so wrong and yet so right.

"They make a lovely couple, don't they?" said Mum to me, "And so do we for that matter. Mind you, we'd better make sure we swap over occasionally; I don't want us to get entirely stuck in our ways -- I want us to remain a loving family."

I nodded my agreement because much as I adored my mother and her utterly desirable pussy it felt just about as good to have sex with my sister too.

My wandering thoughts were shut off now though because Mum's body was starting to move again, pushing up against my weight and my penis. Her vagina had begun working on my cock, sucking at it and squeezing it as she started the climb to her next orgasm so I too began moving, lifting up so that she had room to move. I kept my penis still though, allowing Mum to do the work and to work at her speed, until Mum spoke again.

"You can move more than that," she said, "Just slowly though -- I want to see if I can cum like that again!"

Her words almost caused me to thrust at her, such was my eagerness to bring her off again but then I managed to control myself and reverted to the slow, almost microscopic movements of earlier until Mum laughed at me.

"Bit more than that!" she giggled, "I want you to enjoy it too!"

My trouble was that I was now building towards my own orgasm and my body was trying to get me to move to continue the arousal of my penis. I fought against it, driving orgasmic thoughts away as I worked on Mum's vagina, my movements still slow if more lengthy now. I'd already plumbed the depths of her hole so now it was time to use the full length of my cock in the complete depths of her vagina and whatever I was doing seemed to be making Mum happy.

"Uhhh, uhhh," she grunted as she worked on my cock, her body also striving to reach a new climax, "Oh Chris, that's super -- you're so damn good!"

Her body shuddered all through, with cyclic waves of muscular contractions thrilling me as much as they were exciting her and it was all I could do not to drive my cock into her as far as I could plunge it.

"I'm not going to last much longer before I cum again," said Mum, as her fingers began raking my back, "You're wicked -- you won't let me stop will you!"

It was my turn to chuckle as I began to steadily pump my penis in and out, my turn to be in control.

"Who said I want you to stop," I said, my words not so much a question as a statement, "I enjoyed that -- you looked as if you really had a good time and this time I'm going to join in."

"You're going to cum too, are you?" asked Mum and I nodded, knowing that it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge.

"Oh good," she added, "Try to hold on for a bit longer though, then we can make it a really good one!"

At that moment however our thoughts and actions were interrupted by Sarah and Andy as they both began to orgasm.

"Ohhh Andy, here it cums!" howled Sarah suddenly, "Do it -- harder, harder!"

"Yeah, yeah," grunted Andy as his groin slammed down onto Sarah, driving his cock as far as it would go into her hole, "Cum Sarah, cum -- hurry up, I'm nearly with you."

Andy was now moving energetically, his strong hips powering his cock into his sister time and time again. With each insertion I expected Andy to cry out as he climaxed but instead he just went on and on until finally it was Sarah who lost control.

"Andy!" she cried, "Don't stop now, please, please keep going!"

Mum and I paused to watch their crescendo of orgasmic thrills, although Mum's fingers still dug into my shoulders and her vagina continued to move deliciously and stimulate my cock.

"Ahhhh -- ohhhhh!" gasped Sarah, her body lifting them both up off the cushions, "Here it cums!"

The slapping of flesh was loud and almost continuous now as Andy reached his own climax too.

"Yeahhhh!" howled Andy, lifting his head like a wolf, "I'm with you!"

The next few minutes were a flurry of movements and sounds from the pair of them; excited, strained, thrilling and almost frightening sounds of a pair of wild orgasms as they fought for control of the two bodies. Sarah's hips and buttocks were lifted clear of the floor despite Andy's weight and penile thrusts as he emptied his balls inside his sister while Andy's back was arched as he seemingly tried to insert his entire being into her vagina -- then, with loud gasps of exalted yet pleasurable exhaustion they both slumped back to the floor, Andy's arms holding Sarah from crashing too heavily downwards.

"Oh my God," breathed Sarah from somewhere under her brother's twitching body, "That was simply fantastic!"

"Yeah wow, you're hot stuff!" agreed Andy as he kissed her, "Thanks, my lovely sister!"

They rolled sideways, still in a loving embrace but while Sarah's head lolled onto a pillow, Andy's head remained lifted with his eyes focused as he watched us.

"Didn't they do well?" said Mum, her voice soft and loving yet very sexy, "Do you think we can do that too?"

"You've been there already!" I answered, as I tweaked one nipple, "You're not expecting us to do a repeat show, are you?"

"We can but try," she encouraged as her body began to move around on my cock once more, "I think you'll have to move a bit faster now though."

"OK Mum," I agreed, "At least I think I'm still hard enough. Let's see if we can show them how to do it!"

"Huh, if you're not hard after watching that then there's something wrong with you," exclaimed Mum as her vagina squeezed and caressed my penis, "Oh yes, I'm pretty sure you're still nice and hard!"

My body had been in a quandary -- eager to bring about my climax and aroused by the action beside us and yet equally distracted by them too and now I had to gather my senses and feelings together again before I could respond properly.

The excitement of watching my brother and sister as they made love had made everything inside me tense up but fortunately, despite the sight being extremely arousing, it also seemed to have put off my own pending orgasm, at least for a while.

Slowly I started to find myself, discovering almost as if by accident that my penis was deeply embedded in my mother's vagina. As I recovered my senses my hands, which seemed to have been idle for a while, now moved of their own accord to cup Mum's breasts and the warmth and deliciousness of her lovely mammary glands immediately sent messages of arousal to my extremities.

My cock jerked, stiffened and seemed to grow and my involuntary actions stirred Mum too, whose vagina now tightened around my penis.

"That's better," she breathed, "Welcome back darling!"

"Sorry Mum," I said as I started to move my cock in and out again, "Got a bit distracted!"

"Mmmm, so I notice...but I'll let you off," said Mum softly, "Yess, like that, slowly for now, let it build up gently again."

Our bodies began moving in cadence now as we settled to our pleasure, both of us finding rhythms that allowed us to best please the other.

Each time that I pushed slowly inwards, Mum's hips came up to meet me and as my stroke buried my cock inside her she squeezed it with her internal muscles and even seemed to give it a kiss each time the tip of my penis reached the limits of her vagina. Steadily I moved, now with more energy, now beginning to put my muscles into my movements and at the same time I began working on Mum's firm and wholesome nipples, squeezing or kissing them with the same rhythm that our bodies had found. The exciting feel of her breasts and nipples added additional emotions and sensations that seemed to stir my entire body.

I kept my thrusting strokes quite slow but they were longer strokes now, withdrawing my cock slowly until my knob stretched her vaginal lips, then as she quivered with anticipation I'd slide smoothly back into the depths of Mum's body. It was agonising and yet ecstatic too as we prolonged our pleasure, but when I leaned down and kissed Mum's hot lips and she responded wetly and sexily we had no option but to increase our actions.

It was definitely Mum who seemed to set things moving into an orgasmic state again as her eager pussy began to pulsate and clutch at me which in turn stirred me to more activity, which then seemed to set Mum moving even more. In exchange, my strokes became shorter but more energetic and with each insertion I felt Mum's fingers tightening as she gripped my back. The automatic feedback to that was to drive my cock harder and faster into her hole which made Mum's pussy react which made me work harder which made her respond even more energetically.

"Ahh, ahhh, ahhhh!" she gasped as I pounded her hot, exciting pussy, "Lovely, super, oh Chris, yesss, yesss!"

My penis now felt as if it was several feet long as all my nerves endings fired more and more powerfully as our pleasures built steadily and I knew I wouldn't be able to last very long at this rate. I slowed and steadied my movements somewhat and Mum's eyes caught mine.

"Nearly there?" she asked and I nodded.

"That's why I'm slowing down," I explained, "I'm loving this -- I wanted to make it last."

"You just cum when you're ready darling," Mum replied, her pussy busy around my cock, "I'm so close it won't take much to push me over the top."

"A few more minutes then," I answered, "Then a nice big finale!"

I heard Mum answer with a soft hum but now we were both concentrating on our pending climaxes as we strove to stretch our pleasures to the limit and all of our efforts were being utilised. Mum's lovely pussy was really animated now, caressing and squeezing me with every stroke, seemingly tightening each time I pushed into her vagina and undoubtedly lubricating generously. My cock was swimming in a sea of slippery juices that were also overflowing between us and every time our bodies met there was the impression of wetness between us and the rising scent of hot pounded pussy. The powerful aphrodisiac did nothing to stop my quickly rising orgasm.

A bit quicker now, then faster again -- my body now driven by my arousal and Mum responded.

"Almost there, aren't you," she hissed, "I think we'd better get on with it!"

I pumped faster again and deeper too and once again Mum's body replied deliciously. Her hands were now pulling me tight against her, her fingers raking my back while her legs had lifted to enfold my buttocks and all the close attention was too much for my system.

"Here it cums Mum," I gasped, my pistoning hips at full speed now, "Almost -- nearly -- ahhh, I can't stop now!"

"Do it -- fill me!" howled Mum, her cries causing Sarah to twist her head to watch alongside her brother, "I'm going to cummmmmm!"

"Uuuughhhh!" I grunted as a powerful spasm thrilled me from head to toe, "Yessss! Yessss!"

"Ooooh Chris!" cried Mum as her body twisted and rolled on the end of my shuddering penis, "Ooh Chris -- ooh Chris!"

I felt my cock spurting it's contents into Mum's hot cavity; I seemed to feel my balls contracting and emptying time after time and with each spurt Mum seemed to clasp me tighter with her hands or her legs.

"I can't stop, I can't stop!" howled Mum, as her body thrashed violently around under me, "It's coming again -- oh Chris, oh help!"

There was no way I could help except by perhaps pulling my cock from her pussy but that was the last thing on my mind and instead my body's only intent was to press my penis as far inside Mum as possible to send my squirting spunk to it's righteous target. Pressing hard against her helped too to retain my position as Mum's body squirmed and jerked as she climaxed.

Then Mum's hot wet lips were searching for my mouth, then clamping onto me, her tongue working furiously inside my own mouth just as I sought to penetrate her mouth with my own tongue, just as her lips sucked my soul from me as she climaxed wildly all around me.

A long moment later and we pulled apart, both of us gasping for air after our ecstatic orgasms. Our faces glowed with pleasure and sweat in equal quantities and we were both smiling too, smiles of happiness and release perhaps, smiles of temporary exhaustion and lasting love.

"Wow!" I managed to exclaim, "Hot -- that was hot!"

"Damn well was!" said Andy from beside us, "You've made me get hard again!"

I saw his hips moving up and down but then Sarah slapped his arse firmly.

"Stop it Andy, you'll make me sore if you're not careful," she said, "Come on, get off, no more, please. Anyway I want to get cleaned up."

"Oh what?" he exclaimed with an amused yet rueful note to his voice, "You're only good for a quickie? I'll have to have Mum when Chris has finished!"

"You're hard work Andy and you know I get sore easily," said Sarah soothingly, "It's because you're like a bloody bull -- I told you sometimes it's nice just to be loved gently."

She pushed him away from her and suddenly his cock and his continued arousal was exposed, the knob of his penis glowing and swollen while his shaft glistened with various fluids.

"I could have done that all over again," Andy complained as he knelt and stroked his erection, "That was really excellent Sarah but I'm still horny!"

"Well I'm not," said Sarah as she applied a towel to her pussy, "I want a break if you don't mind."

She lifted the towel away and exposed her wet, reddened and wide-spread lips, then looked at the towel. The towelling was soaked with her juices and with sticky strands and puddles of cum and she refolded it to bring a drier part of the towel to her pussy.

"Like a bull," she repeated, "Gallons of the bloody stuff!"

She looked up at Andy and although she was worn down, her eyes still shone with happiness.

"I'm not really complaining," she added as she smiled at him, "It feels so damn good when you let all that lot go inside me that it's worth all the mess!"

"I said you could have some more if you like," said Andy as he thrust his cock forward, "I've got another load in here -- do you want to suck me off?"

"Oh Andy, what am I going to do with you?" said Sarah resignedly, "Come on then if you're still so eager!"

Sarah's words reminded me that Mum too would probably appreciate some freedom so I lifted my body from hers, sliding my penis away until I was only just inside her.

"Don't, love, not just yet," she breathed, "I'm still coming down from up there somewhere!"

I blew her a kiss and let my pelvis gently press my penis downwards again and as I did so I could feel the way Mum's vagina was still rippling and contracting as her orgasm died down. I could feel too just how wet it was up inside her vagina.

"Ohhhh yesss," she sighed, "Just leave it there for a bit longer -- then perhaps we can do it all again."

I smiled as I bent down and managed to kiss Mum's nipples while remaining inside her and my actions were rewarded as Mum's vagina squeezed and stroked me. It felt deliciously sexy and loving but I was quite content to just let us remain united for now.

Beside us however, Andy was now getting into his stride again. He'd shuffled around on his knees until his stiff penis was no more than a foot from Sarah's mouth while his hand still stropped his shaft energetically and his hips clenched and thrust in time with his hand movements.

"Come on, suck it please, finish me off again," he pleaded, "It won't take long!"

Sarah pushed him away, then sat up and reached for his cock.

"Ok, you're on -- I'll do it," she said, "Might as well be filled at both ends!"

She leaned forward and opened her mouth and Andy's penis slid between her opened lips and in a moment or two it disappeared until he was buried to the hilt.

The look of surprise on his face was worth seeing.

"Wow, deep throat!" he exclaimed, "You've done it!"

Mum and I could actually see Sarah's throat bulging as her brother's cock slid downwards and Sarah worked her head slowly back and forwards, stirring Andy to cry out again.

"Oh my God, that's wicked!" he gasped, "Tight, brilliant, fantastic, oh wow!"

Mum looked straight at me and there was a warning light in her eyes for a few moments.