A Very English Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A swingers club in other words?" I suggested and the naked couple nodded to confirm my definition.

"More or less but you'll have to be members to do anything," the woman said with a wink, "I'm sure you'd enjoy it, well, I can see you would! And believe it or not we're a bit short of well-hung young members."

She reached to her friend's groin and took hold of his cock again, stroking it openly before us and it rose further and quickly turned into a quite substantial pole. He was obviously a 'grower' rather that a 'shower'!

"I simply love a nice bit of cock," she said as she licked her lips, "And I love it too when we enjoy ourselves out here on the beach -- we actually take it in turns to give a kind of live demonstration to the other members."

"You what?" gasped Andy, "On the beach -- you have sex?"

She let go of her friend's penis and patted it softly.

"Mmmmm, yes, we do. Mind you, it might be a bit early in the day for that," she added, "We usually do it later in the afternoon because obviously everyone gets hot and excited and then afterwards we all go indoors and enjoy ourselves! We've had some brilliant love-ins!"

"Wow!" breathed Andy, his aroused penis almost bursting from his shorts, "I'd love to do that in front of everyone -- on the beach -- anywhere! When can we join?"

I laughed at his contagious delight and we all joined in but the woman defused the situation smoothly.

"You'll have to put your applications in first," she said, "And there's a bit of a waiting list, I'm afraid."

"Can't we just, you know, come and join in while we're waiting?" I asked hopefully but the guy shook his head.

"No, we'll have trouble with the local authorities if we let non-members have fun too," he said, "They're very strict about that I'm afraid but pop in soon and we can get your application forms sorted out."

Before too long, with our ardour cooling only slightly, we'd discovered more about the club while they'd been told more of our move to the village. We obviously didn't mention our home activities but we did mention our sister as being a potential member too, which met with their united approval. Time however was marching on and apart from this club we'd yet to discover more of our local community so we left them to it, our parting memory being of watching her pull her friend by the penis back into the heart of the arrayed bodies.

She waved back at us and made a parting comment.

"Typical man," she said, "We've made him all horny! He wants to fuck me right now so it looks as if it's our turn to do it on the beach!"

Then, with a final wave from both of them they settled onto some towels while the other members gathered around and surrounded them.

"What was that she said?" asked Andy, his eyes wide open as he stared after them, "She said 'fuck', didn't she?"

"It's not as if we didn't know the word, is it?" I answered, "But Mum doesn't use it, so forget it -- much as you'd liked to have fucked her, wouldn't you!"

Andy grinned broadly and shook his head.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he intoned, "Sounds so much more earthy than making love; so much more basic somehow but much more descriptive."

"Well, don't use it at home anyway," I suggested, "At home we have sex or make love -- we don't fuck, ok? Well, not yet anyway, not until Mum says it."

"Yeah, guess you're right, but he's a bloody lucky fellow," said Andy with feeling as we longingly gazed at the gathering, "I can't wait to become a fucking member!"

I slapped his back and dragged him away -- hell, I'd have willingly lingered to watch as well but time wasn't on our side today. It was already past five o'clock; we had several miles to walk back home; it was still hot; we were becoming quite dried out and Andy seemed to have lost his urgent desire too. We'd had enough excitement to last at least until tomorrow!

"That is going to be so much fun!" enthused Andy, "Just wait until I tell Sarah about it!"

I didn't say much but I was thinking about the complications should Sarah and perhaps Mum also join up.

For example, what would happen if Andy or I screwed either our mother or sister while at the club -- would anyone object? Was incest a taboo subject in the club? And what about gay sex -- was that permitted?

I let various thoughts meander through my brain as we walked and walked when suddenly Andy pointed to a small track leading off the beach.

"That's our path," he said -- and it was; my ruminations had kept me occupied all the way home.

We'd scarcely stepped through the door when Mum came rushing up to us, naked as the day she was born, embracing the pair of us energetically.

"Oh darlings, you've been away so long!" she breathed as she kissed us both with warm wet tasty lips, "I guessed you'd be ok but we missed you and Sarah's got some wonderful news for you."

"So have we!" said Andy eagerly, his hand already cupping his mother's breast, "We've found a sex club -- right on our doorstep!"

"My goodness, you've found it already!" said Mum as she held us to her, "I wondered how long that would take!"

"What -- you knew and didn't tell us?" asked Andy with his eyebrows raised high, "That was mean of you."

"I was going to tell you but we've been a bit busy, haven't we," she said soothingly, "Anyway, don't you get enough sex here at home?"

"He never gets enough sex," I said with a laugh, "You know what Andy's like!"

"Don't I know it!" she answered, "Still, rather that than having no interest at all."

She sat down and Andy settled himself at her feet, one hand stroking her thigh and the other now caressing her pussy gently.

"I'll tell you how I found out about the club," she said as she enjoyed her son's touch, "Your dad and I came down here a couple of years ago -- you remember, when we had that long weekend on our own. Well anyway, one afternoon I had a nice walk on the beach by myself and I came across a load of naked bodies and they asked me if I'd like to join them, so that's how I knew."

"Yeah, that's what happened today," interrupted Andy, but Mum held her hand up and Andy stopped.

"I only stayed with them for a little while though and it was absolutely lovely to sunbathe naked!" said Mum as she continued with her story, then she paused as she spread her legs somewhat more to allow Andy to stroke her pussy more easily.

"It was a pity that we were only down for the weekend but anyway your dad wouldn't have liked it much so I kept quiet about it," she continued, her hips rolling as Andy excited her, "But that's how I knew about it and I was sure you'd find it eventually."

Mum leaned back in her chair but held onto Andy as his fingers worked at her clit.

"Ohhh Andy, no you mustn't, not yet," she hissed as she lifted her pussy up towards him, "Oh damn, I was already wet and now I'm dripping again!"

"And after that little discovery I'm all hot and horny too!" said Andy as he stood up, slid his zip down and sat down again, this time with his penis jutting from his fly, "Let me do it with you, please!"

"Just wait please," said Mum as she held his hand still, "Wait for Sarah, it won't be fair on Chris otherwise."

"Why were you wet anyway?" I asked, curious now and Mum glowed as her eyes sparkled.

"Because your sister and I were having some fun together while you were out," she admitted, "That's another reason why I want to wait for a while -- I'm still coming down from a fantastic orgasm!"

"On Sarah's tongue I presume?" I asked and Mum nodded eagerly.

"Ohh yes and she's so good!" she replied, "Mind you, she enjoyed my tongue just as much, I think! Ah, you can ask her, here she is."

I slid my tongue around my own lips and realised that the delicious taste that Mum had given me when we'd kissed was therefore some of Sarah's pussy juices and I let the lingering scent fill my senses.

And at that moment Sarah appeared in the doorway and surged towards us, kissing each of us in turn, then reaching her hand down to grasp Andy's penis and as she did so a big wide grin appeared on her face.

"You're hard already!" she said, "You're always up for it, aren't you?"

"Especially with you!" said Andy as he returned the grin, "If Mum won't let me is there any chance...?"

But Sarah pulled away, causing Andy to gasp as her hand left his penis.

"Why should I?" she said as she sidled up to me, "You're already playing with Mum so you give her a good seeing to and I'll make Chris happy!"

In seconds her hand was inside my shorts instead and was soon bringing my penis to attention too.

"Just a quickie though," she whispered in my ear before she kissed me, "Then I want to tell you something."

This time it was Sarah's lips that held that special aroma and I pulled her to me for a second round of lip locking.

As we smooched she brought her other hand into action too and inside another few seconds she had me stripped bare and then became busy removing her own clothes.

"Mum's given me a lovely tonguing so now you can get to work inside me," she said as she made herself comfy on some cushions, "Come on, I'm hot and ready for you!"

And she was too -- her pussy lips were glowing and there was a wonderful sheen of glistening juices around her vaginal opening while there was also the warm and energizing scent of sex all around her as I knelt down between her legs. The thought of precum crossed my mind as I stroked my penis in her slippery juices; there was a remarkable similarity except that she produced way more precum than I did, not that I was complaining.

With my cock anointed thoroughly it was only a matter of ensuring that the tip was positioned correctly, that my knees were comfy, that my body was braced and then I gently lowered myself into her hole.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned softly, "Fantastic!"

Beside us Andy had already stripped off too, turned Mum around and sunk his cock into her pussy from behind and he was now energetically crashing his thighs against Mum's arse as he pounded her pussy.

"Slow down, take it easy," I heard Mum say, "Take your time -- I'm not going anywhere!"

"Sorry!" he panted, "Just need to unload -- ohhh damn, I'm cumming already!"

Young Andy had been so pent up and so excited that he'd erupted inside seconds and as he poured his spunk into his mother's willing pussy the strong fecund scent of his masculine offering spread and surrounded us, driving me lustfully onwards.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" he grunted as he thrust hard and emptied his balls, "Ooh Mum, I needed that!"

"So I gather," she answered ruefully as she looked over her shoulder, "I could have jerked you off just as easily, couldn't I, for all I got out of it!"

"Wouldn't have been felt nice for me though!" he replied, "Anyway that was only the first load!"

"In that case you can wait while I find something to mop up with," grumbled Mum, "It's all running down my legs."

It was Sarah who came to her rescue because she'd brought a small towel with her and she tossed it to Mum who, with a grateful "thanks" now applied it to her drenched pussy and thighs while Andy remained kneeling behind her. A few moments later however, he was pushing aside the towel and sliding his still stiff penis back into Mum's welcoming if wet pussy.

"What, more, right now?" asked Mum, "After all that you've just emptied into me!"

"Yeah Mum, yeah, I need to do it again!" he panted, "Got another load here for you!"

"If you say so but you make sure I cum too this time," replied Mum, "Otherwise I'll cut off your ration!"

"Oh no Mum," gasped Andy, his hips suddenly virtually motionless, "No please, I need you."

"Well, just remember that I want to enjoy it too," she answered, "Alright, come on then but take it a bit easier, a bit slower please."

I turned back to Sarah and slid my cock deeper into her hole, then I leaned down and kissed her.

"Shall we continue?" I asked and Sarah replied by squeezing my cock with her incredible internal muscles and a big smile.

"See if you can last longer than he did!" she said, "Mum almost wore me out with her wicked tongue and now I just need some nice steady loving to give me a lovely internal orgasm to go with my other one."

That suited me well and we settled to a calmer diet of cock and pussy as we both worked towards our climaxes.

Sarah's pussy was alive though, squirming and caressing me eagerly as we screwed, while her hands stroked my thighs and pulled me tightly into her. She was hot and slippery inside and although my concentration was on my penis I managed to remember to use my mouth and hands too.

I cupped her lovely firm breasts and they too seemed warmer than usual and her nipples were tight and hard.

"Mum certainly got you warmed up, didn't she?" I commented and Sarah answered with a happy hum.

"Mmmmm, yeah, I said she did," she breathed, "And now you're doing it too! I'm not going to last as long as I thought I would..."

"Nor me," I agreed, "You're so hot and sexy; you make me want to cum and cum!"

"I can't help it, I'm just responding to your wonderful cock so you'll just have to do it whenever you're ready," Sarah answered, her vagina tightening around my steadily pumping cock, "You'll probably make me cum when you do anyway."

With the way clear now to release my own orgasm I started to move with more energy, allowing the delicious friction to build, to stir the nerve endings in my penis and to do much the same to Sarah's sexual excitement. I could feel the way that each thrust was now answered by a sudden quivering inside my sister while each time I tweaked her nipples she hissed a tight breath inwards and squeezed her eyes shut.

I moved faster now, knowing that we were both on our way to the top but it was a delicious feedback -- each thrust was starting to feel as if it would be the last before I blew off and with each thrust I found myself wanting to do it harder and more energetically but it couldn't last forever.

And beside us was proof that it was true, as Andy brought Mum to a sudden thrilling climax. While Sarah and I had been making love, so too had they for the second time but their second coming had been fast and furious again, Andy eager to unload once more and Mum obviously willing to accommodate him despite her words.

We'd hardly been aware of their activity but now we could hardly miss their rising sexual excitement as their gasps and grunts filled the air around us and we paused to enjoy their orgasms. The sounds and sights that accosted our senses made me feel as if I was part of a pornographic video and I felt the way my own sexual mood was lifted and pumped up as we watched and listened.

Their sexual activity was quite as arousing as any video and I could feel Sarah's body moving more eagerly each time Mum gasped or cried out. My own body was thrilled to watch them too and I was well aware that my cock felt harder than usual as I steadily thrust into my sister's body but, just for now as we watched them it was as if my cock was detached from me -- as if I was giving myself a hand job or something, so absorbed was I, until Sarah suddenly brought me back to concentrate on her body.

"Oh Chris, do it soon," panted Sarah, her body suddenly writhing powerfully under me, "I can feel it coming!"

"I don't think I'm far off either," I managed to reply as I realised just how watching Andy and Mum had affected me, "Bit more, just a bit more!"

So much for some gentle loving -- we were now both suddenly slamming our bodies together, my cock feeling huge and powerful while Sarah's vagina now clutched me as if to hold me forever and it was all too much.

"Yeah, yeah!" I gasped as I felt things reach the limit, "Here I cum!"

"Do it, do it!" cried Sarah eagerly, "I'm ready -- so ready!"

Suddenly the first contraction hit me; driving my cock as deeply into her as it could while powerfully squirting my baby-making juices into my sister's body.

"Got it!" cried Sarah as her body accepted my offerings by jerking and twisting, "I'm there -- I'm there!"

Squirt after spasm, contraction after thrust, gasp after grunt I powered on, hardly hearing the cries of exultation from Sarah nor even feeling her hands as they clutched me tightly -- then equally suddenly it was all over and with a last strong shudder I collapsed, remembering though not to squash my sister beneath me.

"Oh God!" I groaned through my heavy breathing, "Wonderful -- super -- brilliant!"

"Oh Chris, that was perfect!" said Sarah, her mouth close to my ear, "Loved it, absolutely loved it!"

I felt her mouth searching and I lifted and turned my head.

"Kiss me," she breathed, "Love me lots!"

Our mouths met and clung together breathlessly, our lips wet and slippery, our tongues busy as we thanked each other orally, then we parted so we could both draw urgent breaths.

"Mmmmm, you were good," I enthused as I kissed the tip of my sister's nose, "No, you were very good!"

"And you definitely were," she replied, her eyes smiling and twinkling, "What are you doing tonight?"

She winked at me so I knew that it was a throw-away line rather than a demand for my body but I still managed a weak thrust with my penis by way of reply.

"Probably keeping Mum happy!" I said, "You'll have Andy anyway."

"We really should swap sometimes," she said, "Andy's fine except that he's so demanding, it makes a really nice change to be loved more gently."

I knew that it was a compliment but I still wondered if I shouldn't be more assertive like Andy but it just wasn't in my nature to do that and anyway, Sarah was now wanting me to lift off so she could move.

I slowly extracted my cock from her wet, hot, slippery, well pounded pussy and Sarah grunted as I did so.

"Oh Chris, you're as bad as Andy!" she said as she sat up, "You both cum so much, don't you? Look at it all!"

The opening to her vagina was pulsating slowly and with each contraction a small wave of spunk flooded over her wide spread pussy. Globules and strands of sticky cum filled her cavity and various juices were trickling down between her legs onto the carpet, although my view was suddenly hidden by a towel thrown to Sarah by Mum.

"Don't go getting it everywhere!" said Mum, "This carpet's almost new; you'd better look after it or you'll be buying a replacement."

Sarah was now busy mopping and covering up as Mum now came and stood naked beside us, her well-used pussy still somewhat reddened.

"Phew," she exclaimed, "I think that'll do for this evening -- you boys can have some more tonight if you're lucky!"

Her strong arms helped pull both Sarah and me to our feet and then Andy joined us in a big four-way hug.

"What a wonderful family I have," said Mum as she kissed us in turn, "I'm so proud of you all."

Truthfully she really shouldn't have been proud at all -- her children all having sex with each other and with her but it suited us and at least for now it was just what we all wanted. I knew inside that in due course we'd all fly the nest but somehow I doubted that any of us would ever leave the family group entirely. I felt the warmth flow between us as we group-hugged before Mum's hands patted us and pushed us apart.

"Almost forgot," she said, "Sarah has some news for you boys -- you ought to listen."

"You're pregnant?" asked Andy as he looked hard at Sarah but she shook her head.

"No, I'm due on soon though and I'm sure it'll come on time," she said, "No, what I've found out is connected to work not sex -- sorry!"

"Hey, that reminds me -- you mentioned sex -- we've found a sex club!" said Andy, eagerly interrupting Sarah's intended speech, "Just down the beach, not far from here!"

Sarah's planned news broadcast was halted while we explained what we'd found to Sarah while Mum confirmed our findings but it was when we told Sarah of the nude sunbathing and their practice of a daily display of intercourse on the beach that she really perked up.