A Very English Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fantastic!" she cried happily, "I love the idea -- getting tanned all over -- that's wonderful...and then being able to have sex in front of everyone else -- wow, that's even better!"

"You always were something of an exhibitionist, weren't you?" said Mum happily, "You'll really feel right at home there."

Andy and I agreed to quickly obtain application forms and then the matter subsided as Sarah cleared her throat and we both turned to concentrate on her.

"That sounds like really brilliant fun," she agreed, "What Mum and I've found out isn't as interesting, especially to you two, but it's more useful -- to all of us."

She paused as she let her words sink in and as we all sat down.

"Up in the main village," she said as she waved her hand in the approximate direction, "There's a new shopping complex being finished off; it's all owned by one company and they're letting out the lock-up shops. There's some offices too and that's where I'd want to work and some lovely shops as well...but the one thing they're really short of is staff and especially managers, good managers. They want people to run both the offices and some of the shops and they've set up a little recruiting place up there. I've already put my application form in so you two had better do the same."

It didn't sound terribly enthralling because I knew well enough that applying for a job and getting it are two very different things but Sarah had only given us the outline story and Mum now added to Sarah's details.

"Andy, they're looking for someone to control all their goods, in and out. Everything will go through a warehouse and you'd be perfect to run that, so I've told them," said Mum as if she'd arranged everything, "And you Chris, you'll be able to run their on-site management team -- that's more or less what you were doing before, wasn't it?"

I nodded and agreed but inwardly I kind of frowned.

"And like I said," added Sarah quickly, "You've got to get your applications in but the jobs are as good as yours already if you want them!"

"Eh?" I asked, wondering how Sarah could be so confident, "What on earth makes you think we'll get the jobs?"

"Mum will tell you," said Sarah, "Just listen..."

I grinned broadly and happily at Andy, who high-fived me, then we paused our celebrations. I knew that Mum was a good organiser -- but I still wondered how she too was so confident of our presumed positions.

"Mum, you seem to have sorted things out already," I asked, "How come you've managed that, or are you just hoping?"

Mum smiled wickedly and everything paused while she sauntered to the now stocked-up cabinet and poured herself some sherry, then returned, sipping it contentedly.

"As it happens," she said, barely controlling her excitement, "I went up to the village with Sarah and while she was looking around I met someone, someone I'd met before."

We waited with bated breath as she took a long drink of her sherry.

"And he recognised me -- even with my clothes on!" she said, her eyes sparkling with fun, "Yes, he was one of the men who'd been on the beach when I found them all naked when I came down with your dad!"

"Wow, amazing, but that doesn't explain why he should suddenly as good as offer places to us," asked Andy, taking the words from my mouth but Mum winked and held up her hand.

"You know you told me that the club members do a live demonstration in front of the others," she said, "Well, that's how he knew me -- he and I did it together that day on the beach!"

Her smile was wide and happy as she emptied her glass and then refilled it, while we all gasped and laughed and generally displayed our astonishment, then, once we'd regained our senses, Mum returned to the story.

"Mmmm, I remember, he was like you Chris, considerate and energetic and he was well hung too," she said brightly, "It was supposed to be members only but he and I kind of blended nicely, so they let me join in as a sort of temporary member."

"I thought it was he who had the member!" quipped Sarah and Mum giggled happily.

"Oh, he definitely had a nice member!" she said, "So when I met him in the village today he sort of owed me one, didn't he?"

She paused again as she let the words sink in and while she drank another good slug of sherry then continued.

"And just in case you haven't been able to put two and two together by now..." she said, "He owns the company that runs that shopping centre and he said that if you two were as good as I told him then the jobs were yours!"

We all paused as we realised just how beneficial that connection was but my mind still had another question.

"But that still doesn't quite bring everything together," I questioned, "You have sex with him -- and then he more or less offers us all jobs. Where's the big connection?"

"Sorry," said Mum, holding her hands up, "I didn't explain everything. Like I said, he owns the company...and he also happens to own the sex club. And not only that he's the leader of the local council, which is why they permit such activities on the beach."

I shook my head in wonder at the good fortune that bound a chance meeting with our future but my ruminations were cut short as Sarah patted Mum's thigh to gain her attention.

"Are you going to have sex with him again then?" asked Sarah and Mum nodded energetically.

"Damn right I am, but only at his office -- he has a lovely place there!" she said, "That's assuming I still have enough energy after you lot have finished with me!"

She smiled gleefully at us all, then added an extra comment.

"Oh, and I might let him have me on the beach of course!" she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"So we can still get it together?" I asked as we all laughed at her enthusiasm, then Mum gripped my arm firmly.

"You're my real lover; well, you and Andy," she said, "He'll just be a bit of extra fun so don't you worry."

Another round of high fives and hugging and kissing ensued before we settled own again while an animated selection of chatter filled the air until we finally calmed down.

Our findings today had been momentous to the whole family. We'd found a nude sun bathing club and a sex club too while Mum had renewed her acquaintance with a lover and in the process she'd as good as found work for us as well. And we were still all together as a loving family in our new home.

But exhaustion was kicking in and yawns seemed to have become contagious and bed was calling now so we tidied up, gathered our clothes, made sure the house was secured and still naked we headed up the stairs.

"Come on darling," said Mum as she linked arms with me, "You're sleeping with me -- why on earth did we bother to buy a separate bed for you!"

Andy and Sarah were about to enter the bathroom as Mum and I closed her door, Andy's hand on Sarah's arse while one of hers was obviously at work on his penis.

"Sleep well," we chorused to them, and Sarah blew a kiss to us.

"Sleep?" No chance!" said Andy happily, "You two behave yourselves too!"

"As if!" said Mum as she blew a kiss back.

"I thought you were tired?" I asked of Mum as I closed her door, but she answered by pulling me tightly to her while allowing her body to squirm deliciously against me.

"Only tired of talking," she said as her body moved languidly, "But my body's all excited inside so I hope you still have some energy left."

Her warm wet lips found mine and we kissed with growing eagerness until she pushed us apart, an action that allowed my erection to spring upwards and into her hand. She rubbed and caressed it for a little while then dragged me towards the bathroom.

"Come on lover," she said softly, "A quick once over then you can stick that lovely cock of yours where it belongs!"

"Love to!" I said as I stroked Mum's flank, "Definitely going to stick it somewhere!"

"Huh -- I thought you were tired too!" said Mum as she ran water into the basin, "Tapping your reserves are you?"

"I'm never tired when it comes to a bit of loving," I said as I pressed myself against Mum's delicious rear, "Especially with you."

My stiff penis slotted between Mum's ass cheeks as she bent over but she pushed me away.

"Behave, I'm trying to have a wash," she said, "Wait until we're in bed."

A few minutes later and Mum and I were in each other's arms, our bodies pressing together comfortably as we settled. I pushed my erection downwards until it became trapped beneath her pussy and just let it slide against her skin.

"Mmmm, yes darling," breathed Mum, "I love that feeling, the whole length of your lovely cock sliding back and forward like that."

It was a remarkably sensory movement because it made our bodies press together in various places while leaving our mouths and hands free to add to the pleasures. It was a gentle and almost relaxing activity but also very arousing as I soon found out.

We'd been kissing softly while I slid my cock between her legs but suddenly Mum tensed and shuddered, then hummed happily.

"I felt that," she said as her thighs squeezed my cock, "It's been like a slow burn -- then suddenly I felt things happen down there -- have a feel."

I slid my hand down between us and alongside my cock and as I did so my fingers slipped between her lips and into a real swamp.

"Yesss!" hissed Mum, "You've made me all wet! Come on lover, put it in!"

With some deft movements of my hips and my fingers I anointed my cock with her slippery juices, adjusted the angle at which my penis was moving and pushed gently.

"Oooooh darling yess!" breathed Mum as my cock slid smoothly into her vagina, "All the way, then just leave it there. Just let me feel you up there inside me."

Her vaginal cavity seemed to be made for me; the perfect fit it seemed and once I was completely embedded I just let Mum's body do the talking.

Her delicious vagina was alive around my cock but so gentle and sensuous. Incredible movements of her internal muscles sent waves of pleasure right through me as we moved together languidly, her movements so calming and yet in no way soporific.

We kissed and lovingly caressed each other as we lay there until finally Mum wanted more and with a sudden squeeze of her vaginal muscles she stirred things up.

"Enough of that!" she said as her hips began to move more energetically, "Come on then -- let's fuck!"

"Fu...?" I gasped, "You've never used that word before!"

"Time we caught up then, isn't it!" said Mum brightly, "They're all saying it now -- so come on, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

"Fuckin' yeah!" I laughed, "Let's do it -- all the fucking time!"