All Comments on 'A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 03'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great buildup!

How far are you willing to take this story? A looong way I hope!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Keep going

One small step for a man...

Good chapter, and you've done a nice job of setting the stage. Now it's time to start the show.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing story!!!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Going to cuckold, yes...

I would have liked when she looked into his eyes she could have seen not only his excitement, but also all his love for her and he could see the same in her eyes...But let's see how the story will run...

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
Oh well!

I thought they were going to be provocative and keep this in pillow talk, but they went the other way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love It

Where can find a woman like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where can you find a woman like that?

In the gutter rolling in the piss, shit, and vomit.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-where can you find a woman like that?

In the minds of the cuckies who praise this non-erotic trash.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Jesus Christ Anon Idiots!

It's fantasy, it's fiction, and it's fucking HOT! Great story, here's a couple who understand the power of sex and how it fuels desire. Not just the physical act but the emotional and verbal foreplay the two are engaged in deciding how the encounter will take place! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5

Nuf said.

1jbm1jbmalmost 8 years ago
Hot story

I have discussed this with my wife, and at times she seems to really want it.

We have not made it all the way yet, but it is coming and we are both excited and she seems to be ready, I am letting her read this, and maybe.

Joe

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Oh honey

I'll do it for.you. If you want to be a cuck, I'm happy to be a whore.

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

Another really well done chapter. The slow buildup is incredibly hot foreplay. The intense level of excitement generated in both characters is palpable. The dialogue is spot on. Your writing skill is very high.

I love this chapter. My wife and I used to fantasize about these kind of encounters while pleasuring each other. Our mutual orgasms were over the top. We both had enormously satisfying fantasy lovers.

Another 5-😊😊😊😊😊 offering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.