A Very Public Strip Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah has quite large breasts; she was probably one of the few girls who was actually happy with her boobs. OK, they could be a bit inconvenient when she exercised, but other than that, she could fill out a top nicely, and they were a nice shape too, firm, symmetrical, nipples and areolas perfectly proportioned. She'd never had a boyfriend who didn't stare at them every time she relinquished her bra, and the officers were the same. It took her ages to get the hunky guy's attention so that she could forfeit her bikini top, and he showed no interest in examining it once he had it.

Leah suddenly realised that, amazingly, she was actually starting to get aroused. Embarrassingly, her nipples had suddenly sprung to attention. She was sure that even when she'd uncovered them the nipples had been sitting there soft, relaxed, but now they were subtly betraying her. She realised that she was reluctant to take off her bottoms not just because her lady parts were something she was accustomed to keeping private, but also because if the officers looked closely enough (and why wouldn't they?) they would notice that her genitals had started to lubricate themselves, preparing her for the cock that she would be forbidden to accept.

The sensible part of her brain told her that she was a nice girl, and nice girls did not take their knickers off in the middle of the street. But then, a nice girl would have followed the rules and wouldn't be in this position in the first place. Plus, her arousal - not complete arousal, just the stirrings of it - was enough to override the sensible part of her brain.

Leah placed her thumbs into the waistband of her bikini bottoms on each side, then pulled them down, aware that she was now completely exposed, and feeling a strange thrill at the knowledge. Everyone around her was fully dressed, their private parts concealed, as hers had been a short while ago, but her body was completely exposed for anyone who wanted to to have a good look at - and plenty of people were doing just that.

Leah was somewhat embarrassed by the full bush she sported between her legs. She ran a razor over her bikini line so that nothing showed when she had her bikini on, but she hadn't envisaged being deprived of her bikini and having everything on show. Leah wasn't the type of girl who went for full pubic hair removal, but when it was going to be on show (previous to today, only ever in front of boyfriends), she at least kept it trimmed and neat. What the law enforcers were seeing was a totally overgrown lady garden in need of some maintenance.

Leah looked around, noticing that what had been long glances had turned into people - especially guys - completely stopping whatever they were doing to watch what was going on, and particularly to admire the exposed female skin - and hair. Leah heard a wolf whistle from behind her and realised that guys were not stopping just for a frontal view - a rear perspective was also clearly popular. Rather flattered that her body had brought a whole street to a standstill, Leah offered the bottoms to the officer, who took them eagerly.

He took his attention away from Leah's crotch for just a few seconds, manipulating the flowery garment in his hands, running his fingers over the inner lining that just a few seconds before had been touching against Leah's lady parts, and presumably in a few minutes would be once again.

"OK miss," the second officer said, trying to sound professional. "That's the strip. Now for the search."

Leah didn't understand. She'd taken everything off, embarrassed herself, displayed her body not only to the officers but to what must have been half the population of the town. What more did she have to do?

"Untie your hair and run your fingers through it," the officer ordered.

So they were going to carry on as if this was a proper strip search, rather than just an opportunity to get an attractive girl to take her kit off? Fine.

Leah did as she was told, even surrendering her hair tie to the officer, running her hands through her loose hair. So now she'd been banned from sex for six months, heavily fined, given some other as yet unknown punishment, shown her boobs, butt and bush off to the public, and had to mess up her hair.

The officers did not interrupt, and it was quite clear that Leah was not going to be allowed to stop until not a single hair was in place. Fine. She ran her hands furiously through her hair, aware that as her hands were focussed on her hair, it kept them well away from what the guys were interested in. Leah wondered if the officers were putting on a show for the appreciative audience.

Some of the guys had taken out their phones now, and were filming her or taking photos. The officers did not appear to mind. Perhaps they'd be looking up the footage online tonight. Perhaps Leah would be looking up the footage too. After all, this would seem like some bizarre fantasy tonight, curled up on her bed in front of her laptop, playing with her clit.

Finally the officers had had enough.

"OK miss, open your mouth."

Leah did as she was told, confused. Was he going to ask her to suck his cock? That was out of order, surely, even given the circumstances? But no, he had a good look inside, then told her to close it.

"All clear," he confirmed to his colleague.

The hunky cop gave the next instruction.

"Lift up your tits so we can see that you're not hiding anything under them," he ordered.

Leah looked down at her bare breasts, seeing a bead of sweat run down her left one as her body baked in the hot sun. Her breasts were noticeably lighter than the rest of her body, the tan lines showing where she would normally be covered by a bikini top, her modesty preserved. But currently the top was in the possession of the law enforcement officer, and would stay there until she had been fully searched.

Leah cupped her breasts in her hands and lifted them as much as she could. It felt so strange to be touching her breasts in public; she felt a twinge in her still concealed lady bits. As the cops took the opportunity to take a more than cursory interest in her chest, Leah looked around again. Suddenly amongst the crowd she saw a guy she recognised.

***

Brian was her manager at work. He was about five years older than her, tall, mixed race. She hadn't fancied him from day one, but he'd grown on her over time. It wasn't so much his looks as his friendly, upbeat personality. He'd really helped her settle in when she'd first moved to Freeland, taking an interest in her personally as well as professionally. Leah had developed a massive crush on him, but, although she knew he was single, hadn't had the nerve to ask him out. She wasn't even sure that dating her manager would be a good idea. What if it didn't work out?

Leah had flirted with Brian though on a number of occasions over the past few months. One day Brian had come back from a conference and complained that the hotel he'd stayed in had been a dump. He complained that there had been stray pubes everywhere: in the bed, in the shower, even in the sink. Leah had replied with "oh, so you don't like pubes then?", wondering what his preference was in respect of girls' grooming habits.

Brian had actually blushed and stammered, "well... in their proper place."

"And where's that?" she had asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You know, round a guy's... penis," he'd said, going even brighter red.

"Oh, so... not round a woman's lady parts?" Leah had asked, barely able to believe she was discussing this topic with her manager, but getting a bit turned on by it.

"Well, erm..." He'd glanced down at her crotch, then flicked his eyes just as quickly back up. "Do you... I mean... I didn't mean to..."

"Well, I guess you're never going to know," Leah had smiled, feeling herself going red, and had left his office.

But now he did know. Her full crop of pubic hair was completely unconcealed from him, though as she looked over at him his eyes were clearly on her bare breasts, cradled in her hands. Leah never had found out the answer as to whether Brian considered pubes acceptable on a girl. Maybe she'd work up the nerve to ask him.

It was far more embarrassing being seen by someone she knew that being seen by all these people she'd never met. After all, she was going to see him again on Monday, fully dressed, but he would know what she looked like underneath her clothes. What her breasts looked like when she held them. Not just whether she had pubes, but the length and colour of them.

"You can let go now." She got the sense that the officer had already given the instruction once, that he'd had to repeat it because she'd been distracted thinking about Brian.

Leah removed her hands, letting her breasts rest against her body again. Her mind ran down her body - hair, mouth, boobs - she knew what was going to need to be checked next, and knew that it was going to be far more embarrassing that what had happened so far - she was going to have to show something she hadn't shown yet, something she didn't want to have to show.

"Squat down and spread your legs," the older officer instructed, clearly not being able to conceal his glee at giving her this instruction.

Leah took a deep breath, and then squatted. She realised that she had been keeping her legs clenched tightly together since she'd surrendered the bikini bottoms, but it had been to no avail. It was a natural instinct for a girl to want to keep her lady parts private - she didn't even like parting her legs in the bedroom with a boyfriend unless she was under the covers - but she'd have to override that natural instinct now.

Leah spread her legs slightly, hoping this was enough to satisfy the guys. After all, they must have known that she wasn't really hiding anything. She was being searched because she had not been in possession of a condom, rather than because she had something she shouldn't.

"Place your hands on your knees and pull them apart as far as you can," the officer ordered.

Leah's eyes were now at the height of his crotch, and he seemed to have a bulge in the front of his trousers. She was not sure that this was standard strip search procedure - were male officers even trained in strip searching women? - but then, she had agreed to be strip searched in the middle of the street. It was hardly the time to complain about them not following the rules.

She did as instructed, spreading her legs as wide as she could, a position that's sole purpose was to expose her lady parts for inspection. At least her crouched position and thick bush would preserve a modicum of privacy from the crowd, but not from the officers who were conducting the search, who had already crouched down for a closer inspection.

"Run your fingers through your bush; you could be hiding anything in there," the older officer said. Leah wondered whether anyone had ever actually hidden anything in their pubes - what would you even hide there? But she did as she was instructed, and her clit tingled at the feel of her fingers so close.

As Leah disturbed her pubes for the benefit of the officers and the crowd, she looked over again at Brian. This time he was actually looking at her face, at their eyes met. He immediately averted his gaze, but didn't walk away. A few seconds later he looked back at her, only to see she was still looking at him, and he had the decency to go a little red, though this time held her gaze for a few seconds.

"Now open your pussy so we can see there's nothing in there."

She'd expected the instruction. She'd never spread her lady parts for anyone, not like this. Sure, boys had penetrated her, but she'd never been held open, never inspected. The only time anything like this had happened was at the doctors, but this was far from a medical exam. Still, she reminded herself that showing her pussy to a guy would actually be illegal for the next six months, and decided she may as well enjoy showing it off whilst she had the chance.

Leah placed her fingers on her vaginal lips, and suddenly realised she hadn't touched herself down there for ages. She could feel how sensitive her lady parts were: just placing her fingers on them had excited her. Whilst her whole body was wet with sweat, her lips were a different kind of wet, clear evidence that, as much as it confused her, she was becoming aroused by this strange turn of events.

Leah pulled her lips apart, opening herself up, exposing herself completely to the two guys whose faces were inches from her crotch. Looking down at the two officers, both of them guys she wouldn't have minded approaching her in a bar in other circumstances, both admiring her exposed genitals, she realised that there must have been plenty of girls who had fantasised about something like this happening. She was getting to experience it for real.

Finally the hunky officer spoke. To be honest, at this point she'd have done pretty much anything he asked and, given he'd seen her juices bubbling between her lips, he must have realised that.

"Stand up, turn around, bend forward and spread your ass," he said, not taking his eyes away from her open vagina.

For Leah, this was even more humiliating than having to show her lady parts. Sure, they were private, but boyfriends got to see you down there if they were very lucky. But you didn't exactly spread your butt cheeks for them, did you? No one had ever seen her back there, not even herself (of course not, why would you even try to look at your own butthole?)

Still, they were the police and, for the next few minutes at least, she was obliged to follow their instructions, show them what they wanted to see. Then it would be clothes on, down to the beach and back to normality. This would all feel like some weird dream.

Leah stood up and turned round, seeing the crowd that had gathered behind her, suddenly realising that she was now showing off her boobs and bush to a whole new group of people who had previously had to make do with her bare bottom, but knowing that covering up would not be allowed. She'd just have to accept that her private parts had become a lot less private today.

Leah bent forward and spread her cheeks as far apart as she could, making sure that she gave a good view to the inspecting officers. A curiosity overrode her embarrassment: how weird that two strangers were looking at a part of her body that she had never seen herself. She wondered what it actually looked like.

Finally the guys stood up. Leah kept herself in position, butt cheeks apart, waiting for the instruction which would allow her to resume the relative normality of standing there naked with her hands by her side.

"All clear," the hunky officer said.

She stood up straight and turned back to face them.

"OK miss, your strip search is complete. Thank you for your co-operation."

"No problem officer," she smiled back.

The officer held out her bikini bottoms. As she reached out to take hold of them he kept his grip for a second.

"Now miss, remember, your sexual intercourse licence has been suspended. No sexual activity for the next six months."

"Yes, officer."

"You must attend at the station to pay your fine. You may pay it in three instalments: the first is due within fourteen days."

"Yes officer," she nodded.

"And you must attend next week to meet a penalty officer," he finished.

She nodded. He let go of the bikini bottoms.

Leah pulled the bottoms on, up her legs, into position, finally covering up her bottom and bush that had been so exposed this morning. It actually felt a bit weird not to be naked any more. Strange to be covered up. Normally taking your clothes off in public would get you arrested, but today she'd had to do it to avoid being arrested. She felt a bit reluctant to be having to get dressed again, disappointed that it was over. It was odd: she'd been really reluctant to have to take everything off in front of everyone, but now she was almost equally reluctant to put it back on.

Finally Leah was fully dressed and on her way to the beach. The crowd started to disintegrate, people leaving in silence, seemingly in disbelief at what they had just witnessed. Leah pulled her phone out of her bag and checked the time - it could only have been about ten or fifteen minutes since she'd been stopped, but it felt like ages. So much had happened. The implications of her decision not to carry a condom had been far more than she could ever have expected.

Finding a sun bed on the beach Leah stripped off her outer clothing again, but today she felt strangely overdressed in her bikini. She thought about it - there was no restriction on exposing your breasts without a sex licence - only genitals had to be kept concealed, that had been the official guidance. She'd seen other women sunbathing topless here before, so there couldn't be a specific rule against doing so on the beach. Leah had never had the nerve before, not even to lie there with the straps undone to save her back from tan lines. But today she removed the top and let it join the other discarded clothes.

At first Leah lay on her front, keeping her boobs hidden by the sun lounger. However, after a bit she rolled over, not bothered about the fact that guys might see them. She made sure that they had plenty of lotion on them: she didn't want to end up with a burned pair of boobs, which sounded very painful.

A few guys came over to talk to her, most of who had seen her searched that morning. Leah didn't mind the attention, but she wasn't particularly interested in taking things any further with the guys, so she politely declined to offers of a drink or requests for her number.

After a few hours though a guy came over who really did get Leah's attention. He was dark skinned, well built, handsome, and had an extremely sexy deep voice. Normally Leah would have been super sensitive to the fact that she was chatting to a guy with her boobs out, but she'd got used to it by now, and could even feel herself pushing her chest out subtly, hoping to impress the guy with what she thought to be her best feature. This was so unlike her.

Eventually the guy asked, "so, did it turn you on?"

He hadn't mentioned her strip search before, but it was obvious that was what he was talking about.

Leah was a little bit embarrassed to admit it, and she averted her eyes before she said, "yeah, a bit."

"Have you... touched yourself since?" he asked.

Wow, this conversation was getting weird - but then, she had been strip searched in the middle of a crowded street a few hours ago: it was a weird day.

"No," she said.

Sitting here talking to this hot guy, with her boobs out, knowing he'd seen her naked earlier today, she was starting to get aroused again. She could feel her attention drawn to the area between her legs, but did her best to act natural and not give away the fact she was excited to the guy.

"Wow," he said, smiling, his eyes flicking down to her bare chest then back up again. "Girls are weird. If it was me I'd have taken the first opportunity to find somewhere private."

He paused.

"In fact... I did."

It took Leah a second to realise what he was saying. The guy was admitting that he'd gone off and had a wank, fantasising about Leah being strip searched? This really should have freaked her out, but actually, she was a bit flattered. After all, surely this guy could have any girl he wanted: why was he bothered with Leah?

Leah giggled nervously.

"Well, I am a bit - you know..."

She looked down at her crotch, her modesty preserved by the bikini bottoms, and the guy's eyes followed.

"But... where would I go?" she asked, unable to believe she was asking a stranger for advice on where to go to masturbate.

"Come with me," the guy smiled.

Leah thought about putting some clothes back on, at least her bikini top, but the guy sneaked another look at her boobs, and she realised that she quite liked having them out. She quickly stuffed her clothes into her bag then followed him.