A Very Public Strip Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name's James, by the way," he told her. She couldn't believe she'd asked a guy where a good place would be to go to masturbate without even knowing his name.

After a few minutes walking along the beach they came to some wooden huts. Leah had seen them before, but never been inside one. She understood that the huts were owned by wealthy people who used them to get changed in and to go into when they wanted a break from mixing with commoners on the beach.

James led her up to the door of one and pulled out a key. How had James got a key to one of these huts? Was he supposed to have one? He seemed to sense her unease.

"My dad sold a business a few years ago, made quite a bit of money from it," he smiled. "He always wanted one of these, so it was the first thing he bought."

Leah looked round the hut in wonder. It seemed much bigger on the inside. There was a window at the front, but it was covered with blinds to stop anyone seeing in. The walls had paintings Leah recognised as being by a local artist, depicting well known landmarks around the city. Originals, not prints, James said proudly.

There was a dressing table with various oils, lotions and beauty products, the latter of which Leah assumed belonged to James' mother or sisters, and a sink. There was a wardrobe for storing the family's clothes whilst they were on the beach, a few other cupboards, and a couple of comfy looking armchairs. There was even a shower in the corner for washing off after a day on the beach.

After Leah had taken in the whole of the hut's interior, she looked back at James, who seemed to be sneaking another look at her body. Leah suddenly felt incredibly exposed. Being topless out on the beach was one thing, but in these comparatively luxurious surroundings even a bikini would seem underdressed. She couldn't believe she had her boobs out in front of a boy she hardly knew. She wouldn't even normally get them out in the ladies' changing room.

James was looking at her expectantly. What was he expecting her to say? She thought he'd brought her in here so she'd have somewhere private to have a play with herself. Why wasn't he leaving?

"Er... thanks James, this is great - do you want to come back in, like, half an hour?" she said. It was so weird estimating how long she was going to be masturbating for to tell a guy.

James didn't look like he was leaving.

"Well, I thought, given you got turned on by being watched this morning..." he said.

"You want to watch me touching myself?" Leah asked, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah, that's why I suggested we come here."

"I... I'm not allowed," Leah stammered. "My sex licence has been confiscated."

"It's OK," the guy said, clearly having thought this through. "There's no law that says you need a sex licence to play with yourself in front of me. As long as I don't touch you, and as long as I don't actually see your snatch, it's perfectly legal."

Leah thought back to what she'd read. It was true - she couldn't remember masturbating in front of a guy being listed as an activity for which a licence was necessary.

Leah couldn't believe she was even considering it - but she was. Why shouldn't she touch herself in front of him? She'd certainly love to have a play with herself, and wouldn't it be a huge turn on to have a hot guy watching her? After all, he'd already seen her naked, holding her vagina open, spreading her butt cheeks. Why shouldn't she let him see her playing with her veejay?

Leah sat down in one of the chairs, and the guy sat down in the other, eyes moving down to her crotch, readying himself for the show he was expecting. Leah looked down at her almost completely naked body, her bare boobs, nipples standing to attention, her stomach, her tummy button, her flowery bikini bottoms that had already been off today. James knew what her body looked like underneath them.

She slid her right hand down her stomach, resting for a second on the waistband of her bottoms, then letting it slip inside, through her pubic hair, down over the area it would now be illegal for James to touch, down to her lady parts which she had neglected recently. It felt so naughty, but good naughty.

Leah started to rub herself gently, so subtly that James probably couldn't even see her fingers move under the material. Her lips were moist, and her touch gave her a nice warm feeling between her legs, her whole body starting to relax, starting to focus on the pleasure it was about to receive.

Leah looked over at James, who met her gaze. She tried to pull a sexy face for him, pouting slightly. Leah wished he was closer to her, touching her, but she knew that wasn't allowed. Instead she imagined his hands on her, touching her tender boobs, massaging them, squeezing them. She moved her left hand onto her right boob, giving it a gentle squeeze, telling James "I'm fantasising that it's you touching my boob."

She started to rub herself between her legs slightly more vigorously now, focussing on her clit which had swelled with her excitement. She imagined that it was James' hand there too, making her feel fantastic, giving her that glow of pleasure between her legs. She looked into James' brown eyes, wishing she could ask him to get his cock out, but knowing it wasn't allowed.

She noticed a bulge in James' swimming shorts and said "it's OK, you can touch yourself too." It was weird that he'd waited for her permission, but as soon as she said that his hand slipped down the front of his shorts and she could see it thrusting through the fabric. Somehow the enforced mystery created by both of them having to pleasure themselves beneath the fabric of their swimming costumes made it even sexier.

Leah ran her eyes over James' bare, hairy chest, his toned stomach, his muscled arms, wishing that she could press her bare chest into his, could have those arms wrapped round her. The thought made her whole body go warm, as if he was actually embracing her, and made her hand rub her girl parts even more furiously, her mind focussing purely on sexual thoughts, what she wanted him to do to her.

Leah's legs had separated further and further as she became more and more excited, and she realised what an erotic position this must seem to James, but made no attempt to close her legs. Last time she'd been alone with a boy and sexually aroused was when she'd been dating Dave back when she lived in England - and that time she'd got his huge cock inside her.

Leah tried to make out the size of James' cock through his shorts, but couldn't tell because he was massaging it so furiously. She slipped a couple of fingers inside her and desperately imagined that they were James' cock. James let out a groan of pleasure, and Leah responded with a rather more girly sounding moan.

James' face was contorted in pleasure, his hand still working himself furiously, and Leah thrust her finger-cock in and out hard, trying to mimic James' hand action, trying to get her body in rhythm with his. Her boobs heaved as she wriggled with delight and breathed deeply, and James' eyes were fixed on her chest, enjoying the show. She rubbed her boob roughly with her hand, delighting in how sensitive her boobs got when she was really aroused.

Leah's mind filled with sexual thoughts - she could pull her bottoms off, go and throw herself on him, yank down his shorts, get a real cock inside her. Fuck the fact she didn't have a sex licence! She needed a guy inside her! She couldn't wait six more minutes, let alone six months! A girl has needs! Leah slipped her bottoms off and threw them at James, who reacted instantly to catch them.

James looked at the offering for a second, and glanced over at Leah's now bare crotch, seeing her hand working away, fingers moving back and forth as she thrust them in and out of herself. He could see her crop of pubes covering her crotch, but the arm of the chair together with her hand stopped him from getting a view of her forbidden genitals.

James took the bikini bottoms in his right hand, slipping them inside his own shorts and wrapping them round his erect cock. Leah's newfound nudity, together with the fabric that had so recently adorned her own private parts now getting itself familiar with James', made her even more excited, and she could feel herself coming close to orgasm.

Then James let out the kind of satisfied groan that Leah knew only ever accompanied a boy achieving climax, pumping out his cum into her bikini bottoms. Leah knew now that she was going to have to finish herself off, and that she was determined to do. Pulling her fingers from her vagina she concentrated all of her attention on her clit, which was now so sensitive she knew she was only seconds away from climax.

Her body teased her, rewarding her greatly for the attention she was paying her recently neglected genitals, but not quite letting her finish, not letting her tip herself over the edge. It was almost as if the harder she tried, the more elusive it became, getting closer and closer but not quite there. Shit, what did a girl need to do to get an orgasm?

She closed her eyes, remembering her search earlier that day. Remembering exposing her breasts to the guys, then the humiliation of dropping her bottoms, standing there fully naked in the middle of the street, having to hand over her last piece of modesty preserving clothing to the cop. She remembered cupping her boobs, Brian taking the opportunity to see his subordinate holding her chest, to see her unkempt lady garden.

She rubbed her hand up and down her naked lips furiously as she remembered parting them for the officers, letting the two strangers see inside her, remembering that she'd touched those very lips in public, how good it had felt, how many people had seen.

And then she came. It was more of a gasp than a scream: she was caught too off guard by the intensity of it to make any kind of meaningful sound. Her whole body sparkled like a firework display, pleasure sensors going haywire all over her. It came in two, no three waves, each more intense than the last, the final one so hard that she didn't even think she could take another. Then it subsided leaving her feeling all warm and fuzzy and tired out. She could have kept her eyes closed and fell asleep and dreamed it all over again.

Eventually Leah opened her eyes, readjusting to reality. Her eyes eventually settled on James, who seemed to have recovered from his own climax and had a smile on his face from seeing hers.

"Done?" he asked.

"Done," she smiled.

James stood up and approached Leah, and she suddenly felt embarrassed about being naked. She clasped her hands in her crotch, realising that if he saw her lady parts she'd be in even more trouble with the law. Though after today, getting in trouble with the law didn't seem so bad after all.

James handed her her bottoms, which were covered in splashes of his cum.

"I'm sorry - I made a bit of a mess of them," he blushed.

"It's OK," Leah said, not sure what else she could say.

James sensed her unease and turned away. Leah pulled her skirt out of her bag and put it back on, then covered her boobs by putting her bikini top back on.

She went over to the sink and washed the bottoms out, but didn't feel comfortable putting them back on. She wrung them out and put them back in her bag. Maybe she'd wear them next time she masturbated, remembering where they had been today.

Her body now had recovered from its orgasm, and, in natural girl mode, was demanding a cuddle. Leah was sure a cuddle wasn't illegal, but when she asked, he put on a shirt to make sure. The two snuggled up in the armchair he'd been sitting in and, whilst it wasn't quite as good as a naked cuddle, it was still one of the best cuddles Leah had ever had. Snuggled up in his strong arms, Leah never wanted it to end.

Eventually the two parted, exchanging numbers before they did so. James promised to call. Leah's next six months were looking up after all. She spent the rest of the day on the beach, but boobs covered up now - after meeting James, she didn't want to show herself off to anyone else. She kept her legs crossed, aware that she wasn't wearing anything under what now seemed like a very short skirt.

That evening she found the video of her strip search on the internet and masturbated again, wearing the bikini bottoms that James had cum into. It was only afterwards, finding the paperwork that the officer had given her in her bag, that she remembered that in a week's time she was going to have to attend the police station to learn of her penalty for not carrying a condom. Normally she'd have been dreading it, but, after today, she wasn't quite sure how she felt.

Perhaps it might be fun.